Skirting the Matter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I sure don't," Josh agreed. As Christine dropped her bra on the floor and pulled her hands away, he reached under and pulled his boxers off, and wrapped his hand around his hard cock as he watched her unbutton her skirt. "But I guarantee you are."

"And so are you!" she assured him as she pushed the skirt down around her hips and slipped all her fingers into the waistband of her panties. "But don't take anything else off, understand?"

"Just so you take everything else off," he replied.

Christine did just that. Then she raised her arms and stood proudly nude, just inside the open window, one leg curled flirtatiously to the side, her skin prickling with delightful awareness of her unorthodox beauty as she gazed upon his. Drinking in Josh's adoring gaze, she reached down through her untrimmed bush and slipped one finger inside. "Oh, Josh," she teased, "My garden is a rainforest, and it's all because of you!"

"I should hope so!" He held his arms out, so his skirt fell back into place, and Christine pranced to the bed and climbed onto it and onto him. She pulled back the hem with both hands and smiled down at the treasure that was pointing straight up at her, and without another word she took it in both hands and guided it through the rainforest into her wet, hungry pussy.

Josh was never very vocal in bed -- except when Christine was on top. And that was just what she loved so about being on top. As she rocked back and forth almost lazily at first, giving in to her own urge to moan, it was no time before his voice burst forth in lusty harmony. She ran her hand all up and down his still mostly-clothed body, grabbing up handfuls of the blue fabric as she exulted in the lovely sensation, and thrilled to Josh's teasing touch on her breasts, down her abdomen and slowly but surely into her bush.

Christine's moans were mixed with laughter and the occasional squeal as he played in her bush and now and again gave her clit a nice firm brush with his thumb. She could tell when he was growing close, as his rubbing became less playful and more firm. He always did his best to make sure she came first.

"It's okay!" she exhaled, knowing he wouldn't listen.

"Come with me," he grunted.

"It's okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyessssss! Ohhhhhhh!" She thrust up and down as the orgasm washed over her, and halfway through it she felt his splash and heard his roar. When she got back to Earth, there he was already lying back on the pillow and heaving a satisfied sigh. Christine plopped down happily atop him. "Thank you," she said.

"Thank you for fooling me," he replied. "What an experience!"

"We must do it again sometime." She couldn't help herself.

But she was nevertheless surprised at his reply: "Anytime you want, Christine. Anytime."