Skirts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the customer rang the doorbell I switched the bedside radio on to a classical station to cover any faint noise Thomas might make through his gag. I needn't have worried. My customer had a loud voice and liked hearing herself. Even I had difficulty breaking the flow! She did comment on the suspended dress bag. She thought it was a good idea. She'd seen similar arrangements in theatres for costumes.

She stayed for about quarter of an hour. I offered her some coffee because I wanted to keep Thomas literally in suspense - but she refused. When she had gone I lowered him nearly to the ground, removed the bag, peered under the petticoats. His eyes glared at me. I wasn't angry with him any more. I'd really enjoyed knowing that he was suspended above us totally helpless and that my visitor had no idea he was there.

I ungagged him and stifled his protests with a kiss. Then I had one last idea. I lowered him to the ground and removed the dress and petticoats. I dressed myself in them, hoisted him to waist level, slid his boxer shorts down and climbed on. We swung to and fro and he penetrated me further than ever before. Even he admitted that he liked that bit.

That's it. End of story."

CANDICE'S STORY

"I think I can tell you my other story, now I've heard what others do to their men..." Candice started to say.

"Of course you can!" retorted Lisa "None of us tell our men anything interesting that we discuss among ourselves." There were nods of agreement around the coach.

"Go on, Candice, tell us!" someone added.

"OK. George likes to see me strip. Even just undressing can arouse him, but if I make a production of it ... he gets excited too soon and jumps me. I wanted him to learn to be patient and take time to arouse me as well..."

There were mutters of agreement. Most of the Glossies had experiences of men who came too quickly.

"I'd tried some of the usual things but poor George was almost as distressed as I was my his impatience. So I made a plan for one evening. I dressed in the clothes that he likes most - you know the thing - high heels, waspie, stockings, suspenders, push-up bra, skinny top, shiny panties and a short satin cheerleader's skirt. I wouldn't wear them normally but George likes to see them taken off. I covered all that with an enormous full length slip, a cotton Gipsy blouse and an Eighties calf length blue pinafore dress with white frilled petticoats showing below the wide skirt. The dress has a drawstring tie-back waist and its skirt is very full. Lisa had given me the dress and slip from her rag-bag. They were well-worn and far too large for me but just right for what I intended.

I persuaded George that he should be blindfolded at first while I prepared for a strip. I didn't tell him that I had already put the essential items on, and he couldn't see through the layers I was wearing.

As soon as he was blindfolded I jumped on him and tied his wrists in front of him. It was easy because he wasn't really resisting. He started to struggle as I tied his ankles. His protests were getting voluble as I finished with his wrists tied to his ankles and I propped him up in a sitting position and took off his blindfold.

I unzipped the front of the dress and lifted it over my head, following with the long slip. George's eyes were fixed on me as he saw what I had revealed. I pulled the slip down over his huddled body and rocked him from side to side so he was resting on its hem.

I followed with the dress. The skirt splayed around him. The unfastened bodice was over his torso. I grabbed the waist ties, pulled hard so the waist constricted around his arms, before tying them tight. I zipped up the front of the dress. The neck was only just wide enough to fit around without choking him. George was now a blue dress parcel with only his head free. He couldn't release himself because his weight was holding the slip in place. I had to gag him with my daytime panties to stop his objections.

He was very annoyed when I produced his staple gun. We had argued about it because he had left it on a kitchen work surface. I like things in their proper place. I had used the staple gun to irritate him. It is a simple tool but he likes it. His head shook angrily.

His eyes opened wide as I pulled the skirt in a circle across the floor. I stapled the hem to the carpet. Perhaps I overdid it. The staple gun ran out of staples on the second circuit.

I did my strip tease very slowly. George's face flushed as I exposed each item of his favourite fantasy wear. I pulled the Gypsy blouse down his body. I draped the satin skirt on his head, knotting the hem like a headscarf under his chin.

As I removed the waspie I started to fasten it around his neck and lower face. George's body shuddered as I finished. I knew he had orgasmed so I stopped for a while and just cuddled his head in my cleavage until I felt him move against me. He was ready again.

My stockings were slipping down so they were the next to go. I was left with bra and panties.

I made a production of taking the bra off. George nearly came again but each time I saw his face flush I stood like a statue until he relaxed again. I came closer to him and removed the panties a couple of inches from his face, finishing with my pussy pressed over his eyes and nose. I felt him shudder between my legs.

So far I had achieved my object. George had come twice and I was just getting excited.

Then everything went wrong. I wanted to release George so that he could arouse me. I removed my short skirt from his head and reached for the zipper on the pinafore dress. I couldn't move it. George's struggles had jammed it. I tugged at the slider. The puller broke off in my fingers. I tried to untie the waist drawstring. George had jammed that too in a tight knot. Even if I undid or cut the drawstring he would still be trapped by the zipper.

OK, I thought, that is a nuisance but no real problem. All I need is a pair of pliers to grab the remaining part of the zip's slider. I asked George where his toolbox was – in his car.

Where were his car keys? – In his pocket. His pocket was inaccessible under the dress and slip.

Where were the spare car keys? – At his parents.

Where were his parents? – On holiday.

Where were the keys to his parents' house? – On his key ring, with his car keys – in his pocket.

By this time George was getting so upset he was saying things about me that I didn't like so my daytime panties went back in his mouth, tied there with one of my stockings. His head shook vigorously as I retreated to the bedroom to dress normally in jeans and sweatshirt.

I thought I might be able to prise the staples from the floor with a pair of pincers or a screwdriver – they were in his toolbox in the car and the keys were still inaccessible. Impasse."

Candice paused for a sip of coffee.

"What happened?" asked Lisa, "How did you get George out?"

"I thought for a long time. I tried to keep George calm by cuddling him. His tools were ruled out. I might be able to cut him out of the dress but I didn't want to ruin it. It was two hours before I decided to open my sewing box and retrieve my scissors. George was turning purple occasionally and his fabric prison shook from time to time as he tried frantically to rip the staples from the floor. He didn't have to speak – the gag meant he couldn't – for me to know what he was thinking of me.

When I opened my sewing box I saw my stitch ripper. Of course! I used it to cut the stitches to the side of the zip and peeled the dress down. The point of the stitch ripper eased the waist knot undone. I pulled George out. I wasn't sure whether I was safe to untie him until I saw the bruises around his wrists and ankles. I relented and removed his bonds.

He removed his gag, threw my panties across the room, and picked me up without a word. He carried me to the bedroom, yanked off my jeans and jumped me. I had a wonderful time as he exorcised his anger in violent physical lovemaking.

It took him two hours to remove the staples holding the dress to the carpet. Next day he had spare car and house keys cut and put them on a hook in the kitchen.

I still have the slip and dress, with a new zip, and I have bundled him up in them more than once but never with staples."

The other team had arrived. The Silver Vixens left the dressing room and prepared for their match to begin.

12