Sky High Pt. 01

Story Info
The Ultimate Mile High Experience.
3k words
4.17
13.6k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The office day is drawing to a close when I receive an email requesting volunteers to attend a three day seminar in Germany for our employees, regarding the future of the company. I am on the verge of dismissing it when I suddenly think of you down South, with your team.

The very next day I message you to see if you know anything about it. You reply that something had been mentioned on your morning brief, which might have been what I was referring to. I ask you to check and see if it is and you hurry off to confirm. You soon reply with a message to say it is and they want some of the staff to attend. You ask me if I am going to go on it and I respond with a yes, if you are! Your mind starts working overtime, wondering if this is actually feasible or not, dozens of questions run through your mind, can you leave your boy, can someone look after him, can you take 3 days of a boring seminar! A multitude of if's and buts until you decide what to do. You mail me to check that I am definitely going on it and I confirm that i've already put my name down, anticipating that you'd do the same. Any chance that I could get to spend some time with you I was going to grab with both hands.

It had been a while since our encounter in the hotel, chances for a repeat performance never coming to fruit, so this was a chance, no matter how slim. That decided it for you! We both get the green light to attend the seminar and are delighted to inform one another. The only problem now would be who else from our respective work places had volunteered for it! You are pleased to find only a couple of your colleagues would be attending, both being only passing acquaintances. Myself on the other hand am disheartened to find a few of my colleagues have seen this as an excuse for a short break away, with all the perks that come with that. They are slightly surprised to find that i'm going but are happy that I am, unsuspecting that I have other plans for this particular excursion. I'm determined to not let their presence interfere with any time we might steal together.

The flights were booked and hotels arranged and we eagerly await our time away, teasing each other with how we were going to get one another alone! Over the preceding days before our journey we discover that the seminar is going to be one hell of a get together people going from all corners of the country. We find that our itineraries practically mirror one another, first meeting at a central point before moving to the airport by coach. The perfect opportunity to be close from the outset.

The day arrived and I secretly harbour the hope that the others from my office would drop out at the last minute but i'm sorely disappointed in that respect. My mood does not darken however, for I know I will be seeing your beauty within hours. It just meant we'd have to be all the more careful with our activities.

I arrive at the meeting point, looking around for your sweet face. I spot you through the crowd, you haven't seen me yet, you are wearing your loose grey top, tight jeans and brown ankle boots, your vibrant long brown hair is flowing all around your neck, making your beautiful face stand out, more striking than ever. I've seen this same look before in a picture you sent me once and you must have known it to be one of my favourites. I stand for what seems like an age staring at your form as you chat with several people, time standing still for me as you absently flick your hair over your shoulders from time to time, I will hold the vision of your loveliness in my mind for all of time.

You begin to scan the room through all the chit chat until our eyes and smiles meet across the crowded area. All others begin to fade into the background as you begin the winding path towards me, not taking your eyes from me as you press on through the throng of people. You arrive before me looking very much vision I remembered from our last meeting, the flesh always doing more justice to you than any picture ever could. We take one another off a little from my group, leaving them wondering at our greeting of each other.

During the formalities of booking everyone in, we become inseparable, not wanting to lose a single moment together and to hell with the questioning looks from our workmates. We eventually move outside with the herd to the waiting convoy of transport, not quite holding hands but as good as, ensuring no chance to part. The journey to the airport saw us as thick as thieves, sitting a little closer than most and enjoying the company we'd missed for a while, hands held together, protected from the view of others by my jacket between us.

We congregate in the airport, seperated once again to our groups for a while. I see you are given your ticket by your group leader and I my party's also. Before I distribute them I do a quick check of the seat numbers then walk to you, carefully and discreetly handing you a ticket, indicating that you should give me yours, which you do with only a questioning look, before I return to my colleagues and give out the tickets. Someone is extremely annoyed to find that they are sitting in a completely different area of the aircraft to everyone else but I simply offer my condolences, with a shrug of my shoulders. I give you a wink across the floor and you smile knowingly at what i'd done.

The time arrives to board and we eagerly move to the departure ramp. I'm just behind your group, admiring the way you strut up the ramp, your tight jeans showing the perfectly pert ass that waited beneath. You take your seat, which is located at the very rear of the aircraft, finding that all other seats in the row, bar the one beside you have their belts connected, showing they are not to be used. I walk up the compartment heading straight for you and you give me what can only be described as the most gorgeous smile I have ever witnessed. I'd seen that smile time and time again in your pictures but this was the queen of all smiles and it was all for me. I take my seat beside you and am extremely happy to find that the only seats taken in this row are ours. This would make the journey much more enjoyable now that we didn't have to think about who was left and right of us.

"Well beautiful, did you think when they asked for people for this that we'd end up together like this?" I enquire.

You reply "I think this is going to be a perfect little break away for us."

You are seated by the window and thankful for the slight privacy that we'll be afforded here. I take a sly look to assess our privacy and satisfied, I slip my hand into yours and we give each other a knowing smile. I thank our lucky stars that the others from both our party's are seated further forward in the section, out of our view and earshot. I notice a small blanket resting on the chair across the aisle and I reach over, grabbing it and then spread it across our laps. Within seconds your hand is on my leg, slowly rubbing it along my thigh. I return the compliment, my large hand wrapping around the top of your leg.

As we take off your grip on my leg intensifies until the plane reaches a height to level out at. Your grip loosens and you begin to explore my leg once again. After a couple of minutes the pilot announces that we are now cruising at an altitude of 5000 feet or approx 1 mile. Instantly we both turn to each other and have a little laugh at the fact we are now a mile high! With that announcement in mind your hand moves to my crotch, feeling the soft bulge beneath my trousers. You whisper to me that you hope I don't have tight underwear on today or things could get a little uncomfortable for me but I whisper back that i'd happily take the discomfort if you were causing it! You smile, eagerly tracing your hand over my increasing package. I remind you that I have no experience of the mile high and that you should tell me of yours.

A stewardess suddenly appears from the curtain behind our seats and asks if we want anything? I say "A room for two!" and you give me a playful punch to the arm. I follow it up and respond in the negative after glancing at your shaking head. The stewardess then continues forward asking the same question of other passengers. As she reaches a few rows in front the fasten seatbelt sign blinks on and an announcement kicks in warning of some turbulence to follow very shortly. We belt up immediately and watch as the stewardess moves to the next compartment to strap in.

Suddenly!! You undo your seatbelt and you stand, although keep as low as you can, ushering me to do likewise. I give you a questioning look to which you reply by pointing towards the curtain to the rear of our seated section. Suddenly understanding, I can't unclip my belt fast enough then grab your hand and pull you through the curtain behind our seats, giving only a passing glance down the compartment to see if we'd been spotted or not. The very moment we step through a sudden bolt of turbulence unbalances you and I pull you into my arms to save your blushes.

We know our opportunity will be short but it is too good to pass up. One of my arms slips around your slim waist as I steady us both with the other and we kiss deeply, our soft lips pressing hard against the other. I spot the toilet cubical to the side but immediately think perhaps there is a better option, you being worth so much more than a quicky in there.

In the area we find ourselves there is a high stool fixed to the floor besides a worktop. Still kissing, I walk us back slowly until just before the stool. Knowing time is not on our side I quickly undo my jeans and shuffle them down, just as you do likewise with yours. I sit on the stool and you immediately jump into my lap, knowing you have worked on me enough in the seat, ensuring that my soft bulge is now a thick tall totem waiting for you! You grab hold of a handle strap above us which I can only assume is to steady someone for unexpected bumps. You hold yourself up above me and I pull your black panties to the side so you can slip down onto me. You hold in a squeal of delight as the folds of your pussy swallow my hard dick and you use the strap above to good effect by raising yourself up and down my shaft in a soothing rhythm, the time in the gym well spent, giving you the strength to pull it off.

I pull your top up revealing your bra, which swiftly follows the top, allowing me access to your hard nipples. I teasingly nibble on them both in turn as you continue to work me. I can feel that you were so ready to take me in you and I glide in with such ease, you feeling every single part of me pressing against the walls deep inside you. You use your free hand to lift my chin up and greet me with the sweetest kiss i've ever known and despite knowing it impossible, I could swear a spark of electricity passes between our lips, looking deep within your eyes i know you feel something similar. Suddenly a bout of turbulence threatens to unbalance us from our coupling and we both hold onto what we can to stay upright, as well as each other. Knowing time is not on our side and the movements of the plane attempting to upset our lovers embrace you begin to work slightly quicker.

The turbulence assists in your rocking movement as you slide up and down me, feeling every inch and fighting the urge to voice your wonderment. This was meant to be a quick encounter, knowing within seconds someone could appear at the curtain but our bodies are now so in tune with each other there would be no separating them until we both were fully satisfied. The turbulence intensifies with each passing minute and our bodies begin to move in time with the buffering we are experiencing. I tell you how sweet you smell and that you're always on my mind and you respond saying how much you could listen to my sexy voice, complimenting you over and over again. We kiss wildly and I run my fingers roughly through your dark hair. I grab a handful and lightly pull your head back with it, exposing your slender neck to my lips.

Kissing you as we rock together, I break and tell you how delicious you taste, my voice melting you a little more. This works you to a frenzy and you begin pulling up and down on me quicker still...you are starting to feel a burn deep within and I can feel your juices begin to seep down my shaft onto my balls, cold air blowing intensely on them, adding to my own excitement...you are moving faster still and my own fire within intensifies...you lean your head next to mine and bite my earlobe a little too deep but i'm far from caring right at that moment...I place my hands on your hips and lift you slightly with each movement, to assist you in your passion...you are now throwing everything into your movements up and down, up and down...you feel the burn so much more now and I can feel my groin tightening with every thrust of your body onto mine...there is suddenly a moment of stillness, so small a moment you have barely time to acknowledge it and then all at once our bodies explode within one another...your groin contracts over and over as I shoot my bolt in you again and again, our fluids mixing deep within you before running back down to cover my cock...our bodies are spent and we fall like ragdolls into each other, embracing, kissing.

Moments later you begin to ride me again slowly, feeling that I am still rock hard for your attention. Looking at your beautiful face and amazing body I have a feeling I may be hard for quite some time. I kiss your body, feeling the goose bumps perhaps formed from the cold of the plane, my hands tracing around your body, loving the feel of you and wishing the moment to continue as long as possible. You continue to lift yourself over me, eyes closed, deep thoughts etched behind the lids, I look at you remarking to myself just how beautiful you are, hair trailing down over your perfect breasts, your slender nose travelling down to your small pert lips. I kiss your forehead, then nose and then finally your lips once again. Your movements are so natural now and the air around us deathly quiet...

A sudden realisation dawns on us both that the plane has been smooth for the past couple of minutes and we hear the ping of the seatbelt light. Knowing we have but moments you dismount from me quickly, the saddning look plain on both our faces.

We hurriedly pull our clothes back to their original position, although my job is made so much harder in the state that I remain between my legs, but we take one last lingering kiss, which does little to help my situation. We pull apart and I brush your hair to the side in an attempt to make it look as it did before our wild mile high session. You turn, presenting your cute ass to me and I move my hands over its curve before giving your right cheek a tense pinch, moments before you slap my hand away. You peek through the curtain to check our escape and when satisfied you quickly duck back to your place. I follow moments later and we both slump, satisfied back into our seats. I pull the blanket back over us both and you lean your head on my shoulder, our fingers entwined beneath the cover. I vow to you that we will conclude the performance very soon and you sneak me a quick kiss.

As we both sit there grinning ear to ear, someone from my party walks back to our seats saying how cosy we look and I respond by saying it helps to keep us warm in the cold air of the plane. You feign a little shiver to emphasize the point. It is then remarked on how bumpy the ride was and we both agree that it most certainly was!! as you squeeze my hand tight.

The rest of the journey we hold each other tight, enjoying the closeness that the opportunity has afforded us.

Arriving at the hotel we find that we are staying but two floors apart and we make plans to meet up as soon as the situation allows. We don't have to wait long as we find our room mates are going to be going into town for the evening. You, like I make our excuses for an early night, knowing our night will be far from restful. That evening, I arrive at your room and hand you a purple rose of unnatural beauty, saying how when I saw it I thought how much it complimented how I felt about your beauty...

Look out for Part 2 coming very soon.