Sky High Pt. 02

Story Info
Carrying on the motion from the mile high experience.
2k words
4.13
6.8k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You open the door, knowing that it would be me waiting on the other side. I'm dressed casually for our evening together and I'm pleased to see that you've prepared yourself for a relaxing evening by sporting your PJ's. I'm instantly aroused at the sight of you with your hair held high, exposing your luscious neck line. You take the offered rose from me, smelling it briefly before thanking me for the gift.

Before I can mutter another word you throw your arms around me, all I hear is you saying softly "I'm so glad you're here!" before your lips lock with mine and we are transported back to the thoughts of our earlier session together.

You lead me into the room and push me over the back of the sofa, quickly following and we collapse together embracing. My hands are all over you, feeling every curve of your body through the thin PJ's. I just couldn't take being apart from you any longer and was so pleased when our roommates had finally made their way out into the night.

We stand and you lead me to the bathroom by the hand. On entering, you turn and pull off my brilliant white t-shirt in one go. You step into the shower cubicle and motion for me to enter behind you. I step in and slip my arms around your slim waist, tracing my hands up and around your front, cupping your perfect breasts through you top. You reach out and tap the shower button. We both jump as cold water sprays us from above and I quickly pull you tight to me. The cold lasts only a second or two before it is replaced by first warm, then hot steamy jets of water, just how you like it. I pull your top over your head and move back to your now soaked breasts, rubbing the water around them and over your hard nipples.

Your left arm moves behind you and your hand snakes for my crotch. Your hand feels my hard cock attempting to burst through the now soaked tight jeans. You push your ass back against me, feeling my full length against you, the feeling not lost even through both layers of our clothing. You are loving the feel of the hot water splashing down over your exposed skin, just as you get hotter inside with the thought of getting into what awaits in my pants. My hands fall down your middle to the pyjama trouser waist, I am delighted to discover that they are loose and my right hand slithers down underneath, where I know you are waiting. My fingers find you immediately, the wetness there having little to do with the shower.

I slide two fingers deep within you and work them along the roof of your opening again and again, finding an area that your soft moans betray as your most sensitive spot. I move my fingers lower within you to delay your passion. My wet kisses along your neck and shoulder line continue as my right hand works within you and my left plays fitfully with your left nipple. I pull the clips holding your hair in place and your now soaked hair clings to your neck and shoulders.

Your trousers are soaked through now and it takes only a little movement for then to fall to the floor My hands trace down the wet lines of your waist, exploring the perfect body before me once again. Both your hands reach behind now seeking me out, you fumble with my wet jeans, struggling to loosen them and claim the prize inside. I quickly undo them to assist you and you turn around to make your job easier. You push them down as far as you are able then slip your hand down inside my pants, finally taking me in your fist as I kick off my trousers.

You pull me out and begin working your hand up and down my shaft slowly as the shower continues to rain down on us. You release me and turn around once more, lift one leg up to a shelf fitted inside the cubicle wall, spreading your legs to me, you lean slightly forward and I move into my position right behind you, I grab myself in one hand and steady you with the other, I move my penis into position, hovering just below your quivering pussy lips and then thrust up into you. Despite knowing of its imminent arrival the sudden force is a shock to you and you almost fall forwards. The cool blue tiles are only saved from mishap by my steadying hand around your waist.

You slowly raise yourself, first up and then down slightly to take my full length within you, both my hands are around you now assisting with your movements to ensure we both receive the full enjoyment of my being within you. I move my hand up your body as we move into a rhythm, stroke your sweet face then sweep your wet hair back behind your ears. Every bit of your body feels amazing to my touch and my touch inside you has you rocking with delight. I begin to move my hips side to side as I enter you again and again, allowing you to feel me throughout, giving you the full effect of my solid rejection. I'm entering you faster now and ensure I manoeuvre my member to stroke that sweet spot I found before.

You are finding it hard to keep steady, balancing as you are and with the shower water adding to your plight, as your body begins to give away its pleasure. I continue on, lifting you slightly as i press into you, my strokes are feeling deeper, longer, hotter within you. I go harder, faster, you move with me, grabbing hold of the shower to steady yourself from the feeling that your whole body is about to betray you and collapse. I won't allow that and hold you tighter still, still faster now, you know i'm getting close and you can feel the amazing sensation about to burst within you also.

I'm slamming up into you at a great pace now and you let out a scream of delight as your body reacts to my powerful presence. You feel the shudder of the orgasm rise from deep within, your legs go intensely weak before it overtakes your whole body, the movement also bringing me to climax moments later and I fill you up, squirting cum deep inside you again and again.

I hold you tight for a while, both of us enjoying the hot water running down our naked bodies after our coupling. I reach down and grab a sponge, add some gel and bring it to a lather. I begin to trace the sponge, first over your shoulders as I pull your hair to one side, then down your back to your waiting sweet buttocks. I sponge bubbles all over and you turn around for me to complete the task. I continue around your breasts, covering them in bubbles, I cannot resist the urge to plant my face between them so do so as you laugh, waiting for the water to wash the bubbles down your naked form before I kiss each breast in turn.

I continue sponging further down until you are satisfied with my work. You take the sponge from me and return the favour, paying particular attention to my cock. Perhaps rubbing it up and down slightly more than necessary but you get no complaints or resistance from me. We kiss as the water traces down our faces in so many rivers, before taking the long plunge to the floor of the cubicle. The kiss is passionate and lasts for quite some time as we are now perfectly relaxed after our session, content to hold each other under the hot spray.

A minute or so later you step out of the shower, grab a towel and slowly wrap it around yourself. I turn the shower off and do likewise. We are both still dripping as we walk hand in hand to the bedroom. You reach the bed, turn and become instantly aware of the bulge in my towel. Not even close to being finished with me all your thoughts are now turned to relieving me of my towel, which you do with a quick tug. You get a good look at the cause of your enjoyment in the shower and are impressed, licking your soft lips. You pull me towards you, turn me around and push me back on the bed. You lower yourself to your knees before me and take me in your hand.

Again you begin to work your hand up and down my length then gently kiss my head prior to working your tongue around it. You take me in your mouth, surprising even me with the amount that disappears down your throat. You look up to me as you gobble me down and you can see the enjoyment on my face. My fingers rake through your damp hair as you begin to work up and down me with your mouth, licking along its length one minute and then using your skill to fuck me hard with your mouth the next. Up and down, you continue to take me in until you pull up one last time and give my head one last kiss. You look directly into my eyes and slowly standing you move your face closer to mine, you demand "I want you inside me again, right now!" and all I can muster to say is "Yes ma'am!!" I pull you onto the bed and you fall to the side of me onto your back. I quickly remove your towel in a fluid motion and mount you without a seconds thought.

I am on you now and inside you immediately, plunging deep into your wet hole. We kiss hurriedly as I stroke inside you once again. My kisses for you have moved from your lips, across your face and then I take a cheeky nibble of your ear and you giggle slightly at the tickle. All the while my meat is grinding away within you, guiding it around the walls within you makes you shiver slightly at the delight of knowing you have found something missing from you for such a long time, the sensual side of love making with someone you truly desire and who genuinely sees your beauty ahead of all others. Not only have you discovered the joy of having someone so caring and thoughtful deep within you, making your loins burn with fire and desire more than ever before, but this man has also given you cause to enjoy yourself again in those quiet times alone with only his passionate stories for company and the echo of his sexy voice in your head.

You are snapped back into the moment from your daydream as I continue to drive down into you and begin to increase my pace. Your body arches up every now and again, reacting to the intensity of my attention within you. I can feel every part of you as I go, just as you can feel every inch of me within you. You lift your left leg high and straight up to the ceiling for only a moment but I take the opportunity to kiss your toned smooth leg as it is presented before me. You bring your leg down to the side of me ensuring my contact within you is unbroken. Your beautifully curved ass is waiting on me to cozy into it so I withdraw from you for the briefest of moments before I spoon my body behind yours and quickly re-enter you with ease.

As I slowly rebuild my passion for you, my hand traces over your body and down your middle where I rub my finger around the top of your juicy lips, taking your pleasure to dizzying heights. As my strokes increase, I take a moment to bring my now wet fingers to my mouth to get a taste of you. I move my hips faster and faster behind you, keeping up the momentum until I suddenly explode within you for the second time this evening. You whisper "That was truly amazing, I love the feel of you inside me!...shame it has to end."

I reply in that voice that gets you immediately hot "Who says we're finished?"