Sky Train

Story Info
Strangers crossing paths in Bangkok.
1.5k words
4.33
13.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yesterday I was killing time in the big, hustling, noisy, crowded city by visiting the Bangkok Arts and Culture Museum. Looking at the art, people watching, having lunch. As I was walking back to the sky train, an Asian woman, Japanese I thought to myself though I'm not a very good judge of that, stopped me on the sky walk asking if I could help her with directions, and explained she was from Singapore on business. She was forty-something, spoke perfect English, had raven black hair, and a plump build.

I smilingly warned her that I was directionally challenged in Bangkok myself, but when she told me which hotel she was staying at, and asked which way it was, to my amazement, I knew! I told her I was heading for my home near Prohm Poeng which was the same direction, so if she wished, we'd just travel together.

She wore a dark purple pantsuit, almost black, with a nicely shaped, pretty little round ass which I admired as we walked up the stairs to the skytrain. She was brunette, a little chubby, and as the train grew more crowded, she inched closer. She had been on holiday, and was showing me selfies on her phone of her trip to the Great Wall. Her low cut blouse allowed me to see her tiny tits in a black lacy bra. I was trying not to get caught looking. She told me had been at the MBK shopping for things she didn't need while waiting for her conference at the hotel. She had wanted to go to the Siam Paragon (a big mall here) before going back to her hotel to make her 'next boring meeting', on this 'boring lonely trip' then she planned on 'taking a nap.'

"A nap sounds good." I said, and introduced myself. "My name is Andrew."

"I'm Kassai. And at least my room has a fantastic view of the city."

"Sounds nice. I like to look out on big cities like that. Especially at night."

"Me too, but somehow it's especially lonely at night."

"I know what you mean.'"

"You should come up and have a look at it. Even though it isn't nighttime yet. Want to?"

The train swerved and she leaned in on me as I said "I'd love to." She grabbed the hand rail gripping her hand on mine, and placing her other hand on my shoulder to steady herself. After the train steadied, her hand slid down my arm and she brushed it across my chest, then slowly lowered between both our tummies, brushing both our crotches; gazing downward as she did.

It was the kind of pass that respectfully left room for interpretation, so I stood in a little closer against her, brushing her thigh with my now hardening cock, and pushed a little against her, feeling her push back.

As the crowd and train car jostled along, we enjoyed the rest of the ride which had, up until then, promised to be nothing more than another boring train ride in the solitude of a crowd of strangers. We got off together at the Asok stop, moving with the crowd. It's always hot and sticky in Bangkok so I was damp by the time we were in a group of four or five people on the hotel elevator. We headed for the 27th floor. The others riders got off one by one, us glancing at each other as they did, and found ourselves alone for a moment. She coyly looked out the glass elevator down at the tiny shoppers below in Terminal 21, took my hand and pressed it to her body, stroking it along her waist and across her tummy, then pushing it down slowly toward her pussy just as the car stopped and people got in. The sweet anticipation of knowing what we both wanted, and being on the verge of fulfilling it for each other, amounted to awaiting the finest joy of life.

At her door, standing in the hallway as she fumbled for the key, I stepped close and breathed her fragrance. Closing the door behind me she reached her hands around my neck, pulled me down and kissed me with urgent haste, pushing her tongue into my mouth exploring me as her hands pressed down to my cock.

I reached around pushing one of my hands inside her pants so I could feel her panties over her smooth sexy ass. She guided me over to the window, throwing the drapes open to the wide Bangkok skyline below. She unbuttoned her blouse while I felt her ass through her pants as her blouse dropped to the floor around her ankles. She turned to face me pushing her blouse aside with her foot, and stepped closer to me, while reaching behind her to unhook her bra, pulled it free and threw it aside. I watched her hurriedly press and rub each of her little tits as if it felt so good to her to be free of her clothes. She squeezed each dark nipple in her fingers, and turn facing the window again.

She still wore the black satin panties as I reached around cupping her tits in one hand and tummy in the other, pushing my hard cock against her ass while she pushed her pants down and wriggled lower, forcing her ass against me.

I moved one hand down from her nipple to reach inside her panties and felt her wet pussy. She was leaning forward against the glass while she awkwardly pulled her panties down from one side only, then reached behind to trying to expose my hard on. I helped her along toward that end, unbuckling my belt and pushing my pants to the floor. Before I could finish, she had freed my hard on and guided it to her pussy, pushing herself down onto my cock, taking it completely into her with one downward lunge. As we both rhythmically pressed ourselves closer, she leaned over closer toward the window, which allowed me to see my dick slide in and out of her pussy. As I watched, hearing her breathing hard, and reveling in my view of her ass as she pushed her pussy back and forth on my wet cock, the visual stimulation of that erotic view was too much for me to expect to last very long. She felt my excitement, and moaned, saying "That feels so good, fuck me, and I want to see you cum, so tell me when you're about to."

I got there quick looking at her perfect little white ass slipping back and forth along the length of cock. When I said "I'm about to cum," she quickly lifted off of me, turned around taking my wet dick in her hands and stroked me, watching me as I spasmed and squirted cum onto her little tits and tummy, with some running down her hand. She kept squeezing my cock, watching me drip, then she leaned in to kiss me, spreading my cum across both our bodies.

When she backed away, she put her hand to her mouth, licking her hand clean of my cum and whispered, "do you want to take a shower?"

"Not yet" I said, pushing her back against her bed, and while she laid back I finally got to look at and taste her pussy. Her pubic triangle was silky jet black hair, cut short but not shaved. Her bright pink pussy lips contrasted against the white skin and black hair. I sucked her clit into my mouth while I pressed fingers into her wetness. She squirmed and moaned as I moved first one finger then two, into her little ass and pussy. She pushed closer against me, sinking my fingers and tongue deeper into her, and I realized she was going to cum so I intensified my efforts on her clit when suddenly she let out a little squeak sound, grabbed my hair and lifted her ass off the bed a little. Her body got a flash of slightly damp sweat all over body, before she relaxed back down to the bed.

I slid my tongue up her pussy on each side, then pressed it into her, tasting her saltiness, and getting my face wet with her cum.

"Come here." she cooed, reaching her arms out to me.

I stood up, my dripping cock still hard, and laid down beside her. She got over on top of me and bent over licking my face like a cat. "You taste like pussy." she said between licks, reaching down to guide my cock back into her, and wriggling until she had completely taken me in.

We lay still, hardly moving, in that position for a few minutes. Each time my dick reflexively throbbed and hardened a little more she would clinch her muscles and tighten herself onto me.

She raised up on her elbows, straining up, offering her nipples for me suck on one after the other, while I cupped her wet little ass cheeks in my hands, sometimes brushing my wet cock with my fingertips where it entered her, and I slid my wet fingers along the rosebud of her ass.

We enjoyed ourselves until her meeting schedule forced us into the shower, and then apart.

I can't wait for Kassai's next business trip to Bangkok.