Skye Was Her Limit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear Britt stifle a giggle beside me while he just shook his head and said, "Whatever, ladies... have fun."

Once we got past the security; we entered and luckily, it really was a lot nicer on the inside. I immediately beelined it for the bar and grabbed us a couple pints of light beer. Handing one to Britt, we found a small table off to the side of the main stage. The room was packed with beautiful, scantily clad women and an assortment of characters that looked like they came from a casting call for a Tarentino movie.

Britt looked around with an interested but nervous expression on her face. Despite the array of beautiful women around us; I couldn't take my eyes off her as she scanned the scenery. She had worn her hair down and it was flowing like sunlit waves around her shoulders, framing her beautiful, delicate features. Turning to me, she caught me in my stare, and smiled while leaning over to give me a kiss. Her lips lingered on mine, as she gave me a slow sensual swirl of her tongue in my mouth. After a few moments, we broke the romantic kiss that somehow managed to occur in complete dichotomy to our surroundings.

"Hey, girls!" A server was standing before us and for how long was anyone's guess. She chirped out in a sing songy voice, "Would you like some shots? They are on the house!"

Britt met my eyes and shook her head while I turned to the girl, nodded and said, "Sure!"

"You don't need to get me drunk to take advantage of me." Britt quipped with good humour, but her growing suspicion was indicated with a slight narrowing of her eyes.

The server returned quickly with our shots, her jaunty stride was causing her barely contained, oversized boobs to bounce as she arrived at our table. Britt winked at me when she caught my admiring gaze on the waitress. I smiled and accepted the shots of tequila, complete with lemon wedges and a shaker of salt. I shook the salt onto my forearm and held it out for Britt to lick off right in front of the waitress. Always game for a public display, she licked my arm in such a sensual manner I heard the waitress catch her breath. Seemingly inspired, the waitress made eye contact with me, grabbed the shaker from my hand and shook some out down her cleavage. Dropping quickly to my lap, she straddled me and instructed me to take a lick. I glanced at Britt, she shrugged and threw her arms out like 'What are you going to do?' She then, as though resigning herself to the strange situation, tossed back her own tequila.

The brunette on my lap, sandwiched her boobs together and I could see the flakes of salt glistening in her golden cleavage. Resigning myself to the unfolding debauchery, I ducked my head and dragged my wet tongue up the crevice of her pressed tits, collecting what salt I could. The waitress then reached behind herself, grabbing my shot of tequila and placed it in the valley of her cleavage while nodding at me. I didn't bother glancing at Britt this time; I just lowered my mouth, wrapped my lips around the shot glass, gripped it and threw my head back to swallow the strong liquor.

"After all that, I feel like I should get your name..." I remarked wryly.

"Tiffany, but you can call me Tiff." She replied jovially while still seated on my lap. I could feel her crotch grinding subtly on my leg through my pants as she leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "Sal says you can meet him out back."

My stomach dropped and my leg kicked up, bouncing her off my lap unceremoniously. She collected herself with the grace of her trade and skipped away from us without another word.

"What the heck was that?" Britt asked, her face looking curious and luckily nothing else.

"Oh, for fuck sakes, Britt, you can swear in this shithole." I grumbled uncharacteristically, my frustration making me testy.

She looked a bit annoyed for a moment but pulled herself together quickly, smiling a large exaggeratedly sweet grin, "Ok... What in the fuck is going on, baby?"

"Nothing, I just gotta pee. Sorry, that was weird. Would you like a drink on my way back?" I asked even though I knew her beer was basically still full.

She looked at me and then at her full beer while replying, "You know what, get me another... I have a feeling I will need it."

Heart pounding in my chest, I walked away thinking, I am going to lose Britt if I don't watch myself. What a fucked-up position to find myself in. I ducked into the bathroom quickly and ran headlong into, none other than, Tiff, the buxomly server. She giggled and exclaimed, "Oh hon, are you lost? The back entrance is that way." She then pointed uselessly to her right.

I levelled my large hazel eyes at her and exhibited all the intensity I could muster when I said, my voice low and deliberate, "Listen 'hon', I need you to help me and I don't know why you would, but I'm at the end of my rope, here."

Her face fell and she looked sympathetic while saying, "Ugh... Sal is messing with you, isn't he? I was worried about that... listen... I like you. You seem, I don't know... like genuine or something. What do you need? Maybe I can help."

Relief washed over me and I answered as honestly as possible, "Just watch my friend, do what you have to while I am busy with Sal. Bring her more shots or beer or whatever she wants. Also, just sit with her; I'll pay you. She is very curious about everyone and loves to ask questions so just answer them and I'll be right back."

My skin felt tight around my tense body as I walked towards the back entrance. Off to the side of the door was a greasy looking skinny guy that seemed to embody the name, "Sal." He turned to me with his lip curled up around his thin mustache and squeaked in a high-pitched voice, "There she is, the star of the night... what's your name, sugar?"

"Skye", I said holding my hand out, as though this were a simple business meeting, "You must be Sal."

"Oh, you're a bright one,'' He returned, meeting my hand with his own greasy paw for the shake I had proffered, "But... let's see how bright you are. I have something I think would interest you and blondie in there. Would you like to see? I bet you would, I find it interesting that you both think you can go around shooting people and getting away with it."

My body felt hollowed out at his words and this nightmare situation. I barked out my reply with a bravado I didn't feel, "Just get to the fucking point... Sal... What do you want?"

"My point is that you are in my debt, you big bitch and I think I am in the unique position to help you escape this mess unscathed... all you have to do is give me an hour of your time."

"Really? I find it hard to believe that a grease weasel such as yourself has anything to offer me, whatsoever." I snapped.

"Oh, tsk tsk, Skye, calling names isn't likely to help you in this, now is it? Listen, you are a pretty spicy bitch even if you have a foul mouth on you... I need to 'entertain' some gentlemen this evening and I think you are just the one to do it. Just a few dances, an hour of your time tops and I will wipe clean all the evidence I have. We can consider ourselves even and you can go back to your life and I to mine."

"...and just what evidence do you think you have?" I questioned, my heart and stomach sick with dread.

"This is neither the time nor the place... no, I think you need to get back to your blonde slut in there and make like nothing is happening before she comes to look for you. Here, take this," He replied while handing me a slip of paper, his lip curled further as he continued, "meet me at this hotel room, all the instructions are here on the paper. Now, go on... get the fuck out of here before I change my mind and get you to blow me."

I shuddered and grabbed the paper from his sweaty hand. He scurried away like the rat he was, and I spun on my heel in haste to get back to Britt.

When I got back into sight of the table, Tiff and Britt were engaged in what seemed to be a very deep conversation. I smiled internally, thinking about all the investigative questions Britt must have put the hapless server through. Expecting far worse, this was to the contrary, they both seemed content if not a little drunk. There were two empty pint glasses in front of Britt and two more empty shot glasses. I felt a thin amount of relief... maybe this was going to be ok.

Without them seeing me, I slipped back to the bar and sat on a stool, so I could read Sal's instructions.

Meet me at the motel next door to the south. Room 206 be there at 11pm. Sharp. Dress sexy.

Tension gripped me and my hand curled tightly around the paper until my knuckles glowed white. I slammed my clenched fist on the bar in frustration and consulted my watch. I had less than a half hour to pull this together and arrive at the meeting point. My head slumped in defeat just as I felt a soft hand land on my shoulder. I spun around with a start and found the waitress, Tiff. She looked concerned; I was relieved to find her, an unexpected ally in all this.

"I need more help," I said softly.

"What's wrong hon, its Sal isn't it? I'll do what I can, that man is a beast."

"It's just... ugh... I must go meet him, and I will be gone for at least a couple hours. I need someone to distract Britt." I stated, knowing full well that this wasn't going to turn out well.

"Hon just leave it up to me. Listen, you need to go, but before that, come back to the table and we will set her up with a private dance with me. Once we go, you can make your escape. I will look after her, I promise." Tiff explained with a mischievous grin that I wasn't sure how to decipher.

It didn't matter though, I was all out of options, so in my desperation, I followed her back to the table with a new round of drinks. Soon, Tiff was leading Britt to a back room for a dance. Britt caught my eye as she left the table, her expression was excited, drunk and confused all at the same time. I turned my back to her and made my escape into the night, trying in vain to forgive myself for the mess I had made of the entire situation.

******************************************************************************

At 11pm sharp, I nervously knocked on the hotel suite door while hoping against hope, nobody would answer. Time passed slowly while I waited; my blood pounding in my ears and a lead ball in my stomach. When it opened, Sal, greeted me with his cheesy thin mustache and greasy hair stuck to his head. He smirked, "Ah ha, there you are, right on time. I see you are a bright girl. Now, you just do what I say and neither you or your blonde bimbo needs to go to jail for what will be a very long time."

Infuriated at his jab at Britt, I barked, "Let me see the video and don't get it mixed up the sex-tape I made with your mom; I lived it, I don't need to see it again. She wasn't any good anyways. So... how do I know you have anything? Show me, now or I'll say goodbye and see if your sister can fuck better than your mom."

He shrugged off my comments about his mother and sister, it stood to reason that this loser wouldn't even defend his own family's honour. He held up his phone and hit play on the video he had already queued up. On screen, I watched in trepidation, the video was from a back-corner angle. There must have been a camera on the edge of the building. It showed all of us in our altercation and when Britt shot that asshole in the leg, I knew we needed to destroy that video, or we could actually go to jail. The video continued on and I watched until I got the satisfaction of seeing myself kick that asshole in the balls, then I turned to Sal and said, "Ok...ok...I get it. Shut it off, but if I do this, then I get it and I get to erase it from your fucking phone and the digital recording. Right...Right?"

After a pause, Sal squeaked, "I told you I would, didn't I? I have guys in here that have paid me a shit load of money to watch you strip for them. There might be other things they might want to do... so my advice is to not fuck it up. Remember you have to perform for one hour or the deal is off."

Reluctantly, I began to walk into the room while carrying a bag stuffed with Britt's clothes that I had grabbed from our hotel room before coming here. I saw five young businessmen, sitting around the suite wearing suits and ties, that I assumed were the clients. In the corner of the room, were two large men that seemed separate from the rest of the group. Presumably, these were Sal's men tasked with overseeing my performance.

Sal confirmed my initial assessment and warned, "Don't get any smart ideas, sugar, 'cause those guys don't play around."

"I'm sure they don't," I agreed while suppressing a shudder, and then I added, "Don't call me "sugar", unless you want to see how salty I can get."

"Ha!" He retorted, "I think I've already seen that, plenty."

Once aware of my presence in the room, the party guys greeted me with a loud applause and by holding their drinks in the air. The sound of their inebriated approval followed me like bad energy as I slipped into the bathroom to change clothes. The weight of their cheers threatened to overtake me with the demand it signified.

I sank against the door wondering, how can I even do this? I'm not sure I can. Never far from my thoughts, Britt came to mind and my resolve was renewed. I was not going to let her down, I would have to go through with this for her, so I stood up, straightened my shoulders and got to work opening the bag. She had no idea I had "borrowed" some of her clothes, but I knew that in the end, she would appreciate the reason. My wardrobe was about as diversified as a farmhand and I needed something to... ugh ... arouse these men.

With our body frame difference, I knew her clothing would be quite small on me. Choosing to wear Britt's pink thong, I found it was so tight, it rode up between my labia. I thought, how in the world can she wear this stuff?

The first skirt I tried on was unforgiving and wasn't going to work; I tossed it with disgust back into the bag. Next up in this perverted wardrobe selection process was a black stretchy mid-thigh length skirt that fit me snuggly; too tight for comfort but what right did I have to expect that. This predicament wouldn't have a single comfortable aspect to it. The skirt would have to do. Britt's white collared shirt was tight, clung tighter to my curves than the fabric was designed to be, and the long sleeves stopped at my forearms. To obscure the poor fit, I rolled the sleeves up while keeping the top three buttons undone.

It felt strange going braless, but I knew I had a role to fill. Britt's red closed toed high heel pumps would not fit, so I was thankful I had also grabbed a pair of three inch open toed black strappy heels. Slipping them on, I took a few tenuous steps; I could barely walk in that type, but I was going to have to adjust quickly to them. Steeling my resolve, the need to protect my friend was my inspiration. I set forth to take care of business and get this debacle over with.

All eyes were trained on me as I entered the room. I could feel their glassy drunken stares scoring me in my vulnerable state; their lust was palpable and terrifying. Attempting not to stumble in Britt's shoes, I tried to draw strength from knowing how much more at ease she would be in this situation. Endeavouring to embody her spirit, I strutted out as sexily as I knew how, while Sal put on some top 40 pop music signalling the beginning of the show. The moment of reckoning had arrived and suddenly I was frozen in my place. All the guys were still in their seats, watching and waiting for my next move. My heart was thudding a pulsing rhythm in my ears that was out of sync with the blaring music and my eyes blurred momentarily from the duress of my circumstances. Detaching my mind from my body, I started swaying to the music with all the grace I could muster.

The chairs were aligned in a semi circle facing my "dance floor." Knowing I could benefit from some liquid libation, I snatched a full beer from the hand of one of my spectators. I brought it to my lips and licked the rim with the edge of my tongue before winking at its prior owner. Theatrically, I downed the entire glass in a show that had earned me much applause in so many barrooms of my past. The men hooted at my performance and it began to get slightly easier, so I began to dance a little more aggressively. I snagged a second drink from a proffered hand and downed it with a proficiency I no longer knew I had. A chorus of cheers rang out in the crowded hotel room during which a lone voice soloed, "Take it off! Show us your tits!"

The reality of my situation came crashing to a head once I recognized this as the point of no return. I needed to satiate my audience, so I began to unbutton my shirt and disassociate from my surroundings by focusing on how nice the cooler air of the room felt on my bare breasts. I had expected to feel sleazy but in the pulse of the music, and the adoration of my fans; I embraced the role forced on me. Soon, I was dipping and squatting while shaking my ass at the guys. Growing bold in my new persona while they hooted their approval; I grinded on the lap of a tall attractive dark-haired man. He stuck a twenty-dollar bill into my skirt and I turned my head away from it, trying to ignore what it represented about this situation.

The alcohol I had downed was beginning to have an effect as I directed my attention onto a blond man with a buzz-cut and blue eyes. My movements were now not my own as I pushed my exposed tits together and shoved them in his face. He moved his smooth chin back and forth between them. The guy next to him yelled in bawdy encouragement, "Motorboat those fuckin things!"

Drawing back so they could watch me take off my skirt, I surveyed my audience briefly. While some had risen from their seats waving dollar bills in their fists; all the men had looks of lustful aggression in their eyes. I shivered at the sight but continued my work and after a small unzip, the skirt was down by my feet. I playfully kicked it away. Wearing only the thong and high heels, I spun and bent over while facing away from the crowd. Whooping their appreciation at the sight of the G-string lodged in my ass crack, their hungry eyes met mine as I glanced at them through my spread legs.

By the time, I had straightened my stance and turned back to face them; the scene had changed drastically. My lungs drew in a huge worried gasp as all the men began getting up and removing their own clothes. I felt a queasy dip in my stomach as my brain interpreted the changes in events. My resolve began to drastically fade and my confidence took a dive as I began to doubt whether I could go through with this. I almost stopped, but Sal was in the corner shaking his head while directing his gaze towards the men. Two were sitting in their underwear while three others were naked and stroking their hard cocks. Frantically my mind ran through all my options, Could I just make a run for it? I could, but then I would be outside naked without my keys or my clothing, for that matter. I was going to have to see this through or I would be failing Britt.

Time seemed to slow as the dark-haired handsome man, who was clearly inebriated, rose to his feet and began to approach me. Cringing, I seemed to watch from outside myself as he grabbed my hips from behind and began to sway along to the music with me. As though it were a movie playing out before me, I could feel his erect cock as he tried to place it against my ass, but I felt helpless to stop it. Degradation washed over me while I just pretended to enjoy it and I grinded my ass back into him.

Suddenly and without warning he began to aggressively push me down towards the floor, and slurred, "C'mon baby dance with me."