Skyler's After School Dump

Story Info
Curvy high school senior needs a poo.
1.1k words
3.71
54.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trueEFRO
trueEFRO
10 Followers

Skyler squirmed at her desk.

"Thank goodness I sit in the back row" the petite brunette with the hourglass figure thought as she rubbed her plump belly through the soft fabric of her blouse.

It had started during her senior health class; one class after lunch. She had seemingly just sat back and begun to daydream when she felt her tummy rumble a bit. Naturally she felt full; she hadn't enjoyed the sandwich she munched away at while gossiping with her friends. But she knew she wouldn't feel herself for the rest of the day without a little lunch on her stomach. "So much for that..." she thought to herself as she felt the satisfying fullness in her stomach settle and become a lump in her gut and a familiar pressure in her bottom.

It had been nothing too serious during health class, but as she passed the girls room on the way to her last class of the day she hesitated, rubbed her belly discretely and frowned.

"I do have to poop... Quite badly now. But... It's certainly no emergency. Well not enough of an emergency to try to take a dump in the school bathroom."

She clenches her buttcheeks, not just at the thought of her round, clean white bum touching the gross toilet seat, but to hold in the solid load stuffing her colon to her butthole.

She took long strides to class; as if It would make the hour until she could relieve herself go faster.

As she slid her wide bum into the desk she settles into an agreeable position.

"Alright this should do the trick" she thinks as she tries to put her mind to something. "Sitting down is better. The chair will keep my poop in" She thinks happily. She adjusts the glasses that had fallen to the bridge of her nose, and pushes back her wavy brown hair so she can focus on something other than her urge.

For the next thirty minutes this is working quite well. The girl has other things to focus on. Rather than worrying about not making it to her own house's safe, secure toilet, she vaguely thinks about how satisfying the bowel movement will be.

"I like to have a good poop at least once a day. It makes me feel light and free. I guess it was the meatloaf and carrots that kept me from going this week. God it'll feel so good to unload this pressure!" She thinks as her lower abdomen rumbles.

Fifteen minutes before the bell, its practically churning.

"Whoo. Im cooking up a stinky one..." She smiles to herself. It's her own secret pleasure.

At last the bell rings. She would gladly have flown from her seat, but she chooses to keep her gut stable. With all the pre poop farts she felt she could release now, a quick movement could easily turn her from the cute, quiet girl in the back to the bitch who stank up the classroom with her fat ass.

She walks briskly to her car in the senior lot. As she finally gets away from the after school traffic she thinks how fucking nice it is to be an adult.

"Ugh I remember how many days I nearly shat myself on that stupid bus." she rubs her tummy with one hand and steers with the other.

"This woman gets to go home to take a dump on her own terms."

Skylers house is a conservative two story on an idyllic street. Her mom and dad worked hard to keep it up like that. She pulls into the driveway thanking christ that the car seat has served the same purpose as her desk in keeping her poop lodged up inside of her colon instead of slipping out into her panties. She throws the car into park and dashes in through the garage. She sheds her jacket onto a couch by the door, steps up the stairs two steps at a time and finally tears open the door to her paradise.

"Gotta poop gotta poop gotta poop gotta poop" she sings to herself as she fiddles with her jeans buttons and skinny belt. She opens the toilet seat and turns her plump backside to it. Her jeans hit the floor with thud. Her wide cheeks are already speeding towards the waiting seat as she inserts her index fingers into her lace white panties with yellow flowers, and flicks them down her thighs to rest around her ankles, which instinctively arch as she spreads her wide cheeks and sighs with relief.

"Ah." She relishes the silence of the empty second floor. "So i can relax and concentrate on having a good poo." She smiles and closes her eyes as nature takes its course. All she has to do is let go and give the slightest push in her bottom. She leans forward to rest her elbows on her thighs as she feels the massive, solid poop work its way through her lower abdomen, which gurgles like a water cooler. It squeezes out her seemingly tight butthole, which expands to release its load from between her taut butt cheeks; both of which hang over their respective sides of the toilet to accommodate her wide hips.

Thats when the aroma of her insides hits her nose.

"Ooh. I knew this one would be a stinky one" she giggles to herself as the powerful yet somehow subtle stench of her poop fills the room from the toilet bowl outward. She leans forward and crinkles her nose as she puts in a last push to force the end of the single satisfying poop which has clogged her bowels for days into the toilet bowl, where it splashes. Skyler releases a grunt as she stops straining and again sighs in nearly perfect relief.

She cocks her head to the side as she releases a deep, wet fart as she pisses a bit, thus finally giving her the perfect relief she so desired.

Still smiling in satisfaction, she unrolls sheets of toilet paper and lifts one for her plump ass cheeks to wipe her deep ass crack with the thick, soft toilet paper she asked her mom to buy specifically for her poop ritual.

After a few good wipes she feels clean enough to finally flush away the odor coming from her enormous output which fills the toilet. After two flushes only a suspicious hint of her naughty, unladylike stench remains. And the happy girl can pull up her panties and jeans around her wide hips. Pat her belly and wash her hands. As she walks out the door she flicks off the light and releases another sigh of relief.

THE END

-COMING SOON-

Chloe destroys the dunkin donuts bathroom.

trueEFRO
trueEFRO
10 Followers