Skype Disaster Pt. 03: Is This a Date?

Story Info
Georgia meets Tim for dinner before the meeting.
1.5k words
4.56
7.5k
4

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgiaD
GeorgiaD
127 Followers

Tim returned from leave and it was business as usual for two weeks. That is if you can call being Georgia in a working environment "usual". It wasn't that it was unusual for me to work in my office dressed as Georgia. That sounds weird because I am more Georgia than Peter, but never mind. Many days I will arrive at my office and change, sometimes just slipping on some hold-ups and heels, maybe also a bra, with or without boobs. Other times I'll add a skirt and tee, or some jeans and a sweater. Rarely will I put on makeup or my wig as it doesn't take much to transport me to my other, alternative gender World, and if anyone else Skypes me I don't have to do a panic clean-off. But since Tim had discovered my secret I have started to wear some minimal makeup whenever I am dressed, or even part dressed so that when on Skype I look half decent. If anyone else calls I leave my camera off and claim technical issues if they ask questions.

Anyway. Where was I?

Tim carried on and apart from the occasional, "You look nice today", comment, nothing else was said. We were really busy and there was little time for socialising.

Last week I had to travel to one of the increasingly frequent design reviews and packed in my usual way except that this time I found myself with two holdalls of female clothes plus one for my male clothes. I had only ever taken one bag of female clothes once before when I attended a wedding and stayed over for a few days.

I spent most of the day in my office leaving quite late for my journey east. On my way up Tim called to check on my ETA and to suggest we have dinner together.

"I'll not be at the hotel until about 9," I said, "So a bit late for you."

"Not a problem," he replied, "I'll book somewhere and pick you up if you like. Is 945 OK?"

"I thought for a moment as I hate rushing, and there was always a chance I could be delayed by traffic. "That'll be fine," I said, "See you later".

As it happened I arrived about 30 minutes early, checked in and unpacked "Georgia's" bags, hanging up my dresses, jackets and so on to give them time to recover from the journey. Being early I had time for a lovely well-earned bubble bath and some pampering afterwards finally applying some great moisturiser all over. I felt and smelled wonderful. Very girly. It was a real treat after a tough few days.

I put on a matching set of lingerie, back with gold trim, some nude hold-ups and a black corset which I tightened in stages over the next quarter hour. I chose a bright summer dress which clung to my top but floated wonderfully as I moved. I spent what seemed like ages doing my makeup and wig and I began to check the clock becoming concerned in case Tim arrived early. I finished off with some new Jimmy Choo perfume I had just bought and a pair of pink suede heels. As I was transferring a few essentials to my handbag there was a knock on the door.

Checking through the spy hole it was Tim. I opened the door and for a moment he looked shocked. Taken aback.

"Blimey!" he said, "You don't half scrub up well!" and as he stepped forward to kiss me on each cheek, placing one hand gently on my waist, I blushed, of course, as I usually do.

"Why thankyou kind sir," I replied, "One does try to make an effort, sometimes."

Tim grinned like a Cheshire cat, although having never seen such a cat previously I had to rely on rumours. He was dressed more smartly than his normal office attire and had clearly been home to change rather than come straight from the office.

"Have you been somewhere special?" I asked, rather cheekily.

"No!" he said with a rather indignant look on his face. "I just thought I'd make a special effort for you."

I grinned as he realised my tease. "Very funny!" He said, and laughed.

"No, you look very smart Tim. I'm just not used to it!" and he laughed again.

I grabbed a shawl and my bag and we headed out, Tim guiding me into the lift with a hand placed very gently in the centre of my back. We chatted about work as we left the hotel and we were both in excellent humour. Once in his car we buckled up and just before we pulled away Tim complimented me on my perfume and dress, momentarily moving his hand onto my thigh as he did.

We drove only 10 minutes to a hotel and spa I had never been to before. We headed up the long tree-lined drive.

"Looks very posh," I said, "Do you think they will let us in?"

"Don't worry, we are booked and you look stunning. Nobody would refuse you entry." Tim glanced over and smiled as he said it. I really couldn't find anything to say in return. No smart remark. No rebuff. But inside me I felt wonderful.

We parked up and Tim rushed to my side of the car to open the door for me. I carefully exited as any woman would and placing my shawl around my shoulders we walked to the entrance and to the restaurant. "This place looks expensive," I thought.

I'm always nervous, or slightly scared to be honest, when up close and personal to other people. I avoid talking to anyone whenever possible as my male voice would eventually give me away, or so I assumed. Whenever in this situation I adopt a hushed, not quite whispering tone.

Once seated and menus in hand, the waiter having left our sides Tim leant toward me. "I love your voice you put on for other people. It has a sexy sultry edge to it. I'm sure the waiter was turned on!"

And of course I was now as red as a beetroot and beginning to feel the need for fresh air to cool me down.

"Behave yourself," I reprimanded him, "It's the only voice I have that doesn't make me sound like a miner or something." The glint in his eye told me that he had no intention of behaving at all.

"Just kidding," he said, "Just kidding".

Tim was fabulous company and clearly made an effort to treat me just like a woman on a first date. Or that was how it felt. I wasn't used to it, unless I was on the other side of the fence!

We had a great time and laughed and joked throughout the meal. Luckily we were tucked away in a cosy circular shaped cubicle in a corner and so didn't disrupt any else's meals.

After we had finished and were sitting just chatting and drinking the remains of our wine Tim leant toward me, touched me lightly on my thigh and said, "I hope you've have had a lovely evening. I haven't enjoyed myself this much for a very long time. Do you like the restaurant?" And as he finished speaking he definitely blushed, which caught my attention.

As an automatic reaction, I placed my hand softly on his and told him that the venue and meal were perfect, that I loved the venue, although I doubted I could ever afford to eat here again, and I added, "Tim, you have been the absolute perfect gentleman and this evening has set a new high for me, Georgia, being treated just so perfectly, and so I thank you from the bottom of my heart." I lean forward and kissed him on his cheek, pretending to wipe lipstick off him as I retreated.

"It has been my absolute pleasure to have dinner with you. And when I say you, I don't mean Peter, I mean you, Georgia," he said. "You are a different person altogether tonight. I could tell immediately you opened the door. I am sure that there isn't a guy in this restaurant who isn't jealous of me."

As he finished he leant toward me as if to kiss my cheek and for some reason that I am still unable to explain, I twisted slightly and his lips met mine for a very tender and short kiss. I was as surprised as he was, but we both smiled and he reached over to take my hand, entwining our fingers as he did. I blushed again of course!

"Is this a date?" I asked, with a smile and sense of fun in my voice.

He paused for a second and then said, "Well. To be honest. I was hoping it might be, but was too nervous to ask."

"Tim!" I exclaimed, "You should be ashamed of yourself, setting all this up and pretending to mislead a girl!"

For a moment Tim was unsure if I was joking and relaxed his hold of my hand. But my grin gave me away and he simply lifted my hand to his mouth and kissed it. Yep. Tim really is a gentleman, I thought.

As we left the restaurant Tim walked with his hand around my waist and it made me feel like a million dollars. Ten million probably. Georgia had a date. A real date. A man!

More soon

GeorgiaD
GeorgiaD
127 Followers