Skype Disaster Pt. 05: A Surprise Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd love you to say the night," I blurted out, playing hard to get, as usual. "saying goodbye to you is hard."

"I'd love to, if you'll have me," he replied.

"Oh, I'll have you," I said, "as long as you'll have me too."

Tim stood up and I undressed him, which is one of my "things". As I pulled his boxers down, which were now marked with wet patches, his fully erect cock sprang from beneath and demanded immediate attention, which I was pleased to give.

Pre-cum oozed from the tip and gathering up the long drip I licked it from my finger tip, looking upward to see him peering down at me with soft and loving eyes. I set about flicking my tongue over the tip, and gently up and down his shaft which was growing even more. I recall thinking that it appeared to be larger than the last time. As I sucked his balls and simultaneously stroked his shaft, occasionally stopping to take it into my mouth He moaned gently and held my head in his hands.

I had been watching some porn and trued to learn from what I had seen, a gorgeous shemale who had the most perfect natural looking breasts and what appeared to be a 10" cock, giving the most impressive blow job I had seen. She took the whole of his shaft into her mouth, and down her throat, as if it was only three inches long. She clearly had no gag reflex but I watched her several times trying to work out her method!

I sucked and licked him and moved his length in and out of my mouth at different rates. I kept my tongue well out of the way and found that I could take more of him into my mouth each time, although I wasn't able to take him into my throat. That is something I will have to practice, I thought.

As I increased my pace he held on to my head and started to fuck my mouth whilst making noises that added to my own excitement. After a few more strokes he gasped, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming," and started to withdraw.

As he pulled out I stopped him part way so that I could keep his load in my mouth. I had already practiced tasting and eventually swallowing my own cum and was determined to do the same with all of his.

He came with the tip of his cock just beyond my mouth, squirting 5 or 6 long spurts onto my tongue. As he did so I felt the most amazing satisfaction. I felt that I had just passed an exam that I had been studying for. I swallowed most of his cum, allowing some to spill out onto my chin, and finally licked the tip of his cock clean causing him to shudder.

As I stood up he wiped my chin clean, removing some makeup with his cum, and apologising. I laughed and hugged him tightly.

Whispering in his ear, I said, "Mmmm. That was nice. I loved it."

"I loved it too," he replied, whispering in my ear and causing me to get goose pimples down my arms.

By this time, my cock was sticking well above my very skimpy black lace knickers, and pre-cum was running down my shaft causing a huge wet patch covering most of the front. Not very ladylike, I thought.

Tim placed his hand gently on my cock. "Maybe we need to do something about this," he said.

Aware that Tim had never given a blow job before, and not really wanting him to give me one, I led him to the bed and we lay down together.

"Tim," I said, "Whilst it is hard to ignore my cock, it isn't really very important to me. What I am trying to say is that, as Georgia, it's an inconvenience, although it remains for the moment as a clear sign of my level of arousal, as you can see." I continued, "My wish is to cum as a woman comes, in a way. I know of course that women cum when being fucked, and especially when their labia and clitty are being rubbed, and that my clitty is actually my cock, but whilst this doesn't really seem to make much sense, what I am trying to say is that I want to come without having to stroke my cock as that makes me feel male, rather than female." I sighed an exasperated sigh.

Tim had listened intently and I know from the occasional frown, struggled sometimes to understand.

"Since I first took hormones I have learned that I can almost cum just by playing with my breasts and nipples. It's a dream I have to be able to cum without touching my cock, although I haven't achieved this myself yet. Does this make sense?"

"If that's what you want," he said, "then that is what we must aim to achieve. It should be fun." Tim said, as if he was now project managing some planned event, I thought.

"I know it's a silly question, given the circumstances," I said, "but does that mean you'd like to make love to me?' and I blushed. "I mean, after all, you're a straight guy, sort of, and I'm, something similar." I forced a smile, realising the importance of what would follow.

"Georgia," Tim said, as he peered into my eyes and pulled me close so that I was lying in his arms. "There is nothing that I'd like more, and I have thought about this moment for weeks, since we first met in fact, and whether I am straight, or something else hardly seems relevant."

I was elated and pulled myself into him further so that I was engulfed by his strong arms wishing that this could last forever.

"Anyway," he went on, "Look at yourself. Just look in the mirror. What do you see? I see a woman who is gentle, understanding, pretty damn intelligent, caring, very cuddly, and whilst I would normally also say stylish, in this case I'll replace that with very hot, like the perfect hot sexy escort that one can't wait to screw!"

With that he turned me toward him and kissed me as if he hadn't kissed anyone for years.

Tonight was going to be a great night for me, I thought.

12