Skyping with a Highschool Crush

Story Info
Linda has an erotic affair with an old highschool crush.
1.6k words
2.91
20.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda was never one of the desired or one of the popular girls growing up. Classmates made fun of her and she kept to herself and a few close friends. She was a very pretty blond girl but very self conscience as she weighed anywhere from 180 to 200 at 5'8". She wore her weight well, but never thought so. She later over compensated in college by showing off her most notable physical quality, her breasts. They were 36 DD's and firm. She flashed them over at parties and even walked around the dorms shirtless as the other students tried to study. Some just brushed it off and being just "crazy" Rebecca, others have moved in to fool around with her. Only actually having sex with 4 of her fellow students, she has been touched, fingered, and had masterbated a couple dozen. She did things like fooled around with her roommate's boyfriend, masterbated while her friend and friend's boyfriend had sex in the same room while on spring break, and webcamed a picture of her taking off her bra which made it's way on the school's website.

Her fun demeanor, pretty face, straight blond hair, and perfect huge breasts drew my attention after meeting her through an old friend 2 years post college. Things started fast and hot. We fucked on her parent's cough, in bed, in the shower, everywhere. She told me her college stories and I loved them, though got a little jealous as she still kept in touch with some of the guys. After 2 years, she lost weight and still kept her hot breasts and got even more willing to show off her newly improved physique with short skirts and holter tops. She went from a size 14 to a 4 and got a lower back tatoo with rainbow hebrew writing. She even still flashed her guy friends and my friends when drunk or just when she was horny, like when her friend let her drive his Audi and she lifted up her skirt in the car in return. Through all this though, she never cheated. At this point, I had to marry her. And so I did. Our honeymoon involved 6 days of nonstop sex and netted us a child.

After the baby was born, things cooled off. She became more sexually conservative. Most nights, I would go downstairs and watched my sports and she stayed upstairs and watched her programming. It wasn't just that things got stale, but she also came down with pinched nerve in her neck. We decided to send her for surgery. While in the hospital , she noticed that she used to know the nursing assistant. His name was Jim. He was in one grade above her in highschool. He was even more built than before. In highschool, he wouldn't even look at her, now he couldn't stop staring. They talked and flirted whenever he was on break. They exchanged numbers and talked about getting the kids together for a playdate.

After loosing the baby weight, she decided to surprise me for my birthday with some boudoir photos by a professional photographer, mostly bra and panties, some with an open baseball jersey. This made me hot for her, but I had my routine. Go down downstairs have a few beers and watch the game. One night after going back upstairs, I heard he text message go off.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"You remember that nursing assistant Jim?" she asked.

How could I forget, she talked about him, since her surgery.

"what is he texting at this hour?"

She handed me the phone. It read, "you are so hot, I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"That's random" I said, "what brought that on?"

She smiled sheepishly, "well I kind of showed him my boudoir pics."

"I bet he liked that."

Linda responded, "you have no idea."

A few days later, she was not home, I checked her email. There was a back and forth with Nick.

L: I have got some of my boudoir pictures in. They are hot.

J: show me.

She sent 3 pictures. One was an upper body shot with her laying down with a black bra. One in an open baseball jersey opened to pink bra and panties, the last with her posing with tight short shorts and a white skimpy bra.

J: Are you on Skype?

L: yeah I can go on right now.

I then checked her Skype account. I know what happened as they texted through Skype and she confirmed what was going on when I asked her about it.

J: show me some skin.

L: I have no bra on right now under my shirt.

J: that's Ok

L: Ok I guess

At that point she took off her grey T-shirt showing her perky 36 DDs. He was wearing only boxers at the time, but the camera was pointing up only showing his upper body. She told me about his hairless hard chest and bulging muscles.

J: wow, omg you are hot

L: Thank you. Oh what are you doing.

She noted him shaking rhythmically in the screen.

J: you want to see?

L: sure

He stood up to show his fully erect penis and continued stroking.

L: omg that is so hot.

J: would you like it in your pussy?

L: I couldn't handle that

J: Am I bigger than your husband?

L: oh hell, yeah!

J: show me some ass, and I will lose it.

She then pulled down her sweat pants to reveal her pink flowery panties covering her thick soft bulging ass right below her lower back tatoo. He came all over the keyboard.

After being asked about it, she asked. 'Are you upset?"

"No," I said, I actually think it's hot.

I fucked her harder than ever that night.

3 weeks later, she was a little late coming home from the gym, so I checked her emails and Skype. Apperantly, they have Skyped 4 more times and even evidence of them masterbating at the same time. The last conversation ended with him asked her when he could touch her breasts. Being that they go to the same gym, they decided that they should work out together.

When she came home, I propositioned her for sex.

She smiled sheepishly again, "I don't think you want to go in there right now."

"Why?"

Apparently, they worked out together. Most notably he spotted her on her squats from behind with both hands on her breasts over her sports bra rubbing his penis against her ass through his shorts and her yoga pants. When it was all over, he asked, "so when do I get to feel your breasts?"

L: I think you just did

J: I want to touch your bare breasts

L: Ok but not here.

They got in the car and drove around behind the gym. She took off her sports bra to reveal her large perky breasts with hard erect nipples. He started rubbing her left nipple. She then noticed his fully erect thick 12 inch penis tenting his shorts as he leaned over to licking other nipple and starting running her crotch through her pants.

"But I'm a happily married woman" she said as she throw her head back panting.

"You want me to stop?" he asked.

Pulling down her pants to her knees revealing her stretchy leopard print cotton panties, she responded, "oh I don't know." Panting and squirming. He then pulled her panties to the side and started licking her clit. She screamed so loud two guys leaving the gym heard her clearly, "oooohhh." They when around back to see her getting out of the car all sweaty, topless and with her panties showing with her yoga pants at he knees. She then remove her pants and panties completely revealing her cute little shaved pussy under her pierced nearly flat belly decorated by a diamond belly button ring under her large perfect breasts. Jim came around from the other side and threw her over the hood face first showing off her full thick ass and back tattoo. The two guys took pictures at this time. Bending her over the hood he dropped his shorts and pushed is huge penis into her vagina.

L:. Ooohhh shit

The tip barely entered.

J: Damn you are tight.

L: keep trying, I need it in me. (She moaned as she continued to play with her clit with one hand and bracing herself on the hood of the car with the other.)

He slowly pushed it in little by little until the head was completely in. Sliding it in ¾ in, he hit her cervix and she yelled, "I'm cummiiiiinnngg."

He continued the thrust in and out as she got looser and looser for 15 more minutes. She screamed and moaned with every pump.

L: ooohhh, I love yoouu. Aaaahhh

J: you love it

L: I do I do (yelling and panting)

J: you can have it when ever you want

L: I'm all yours

She screamed once more, "oooooohhhh, yeah!"

He came so much, filling her pussy and still having enough to shoot on her ass and back. They kissed for a full minute. The two guys put away their phones and clapped.

L: oh shit! We're caught. (Hiding her face laughing)

J: worth it?

L: oh yeah. (She blow the two guys a kiss, got her clothes back on and headed home.)

As she was telling me story, I was so hard, I almost came in my pants, after taking off my pants I came hard with barely 2 strokes.

L: well , it looks like you aren't mad.