Skyping with Sky Ch. 02

Story Info
The aftermath.
1.6k words
3.48
24k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
09cutter
09cutter
421 Followers

Author's note:

This chapter should answer some of your questions. This story isn't about a size queen or a cuckold. It's about the torment the couple goes through, in particular the husband, being from his point of view.

Many of you jumped at the chance to call me a racist. That is truly a sad commentary on our society. Just so you know, my wife was a different race than I, and we were married a long time before she died. Secondly, I made the attacker black for the IR crowd. Third, any man with a criminal mindset who is confronted by a beautiful young woman in a sheer nighty, probably would not hesitate to take advantage of her. No matter what the size of his dick.

As the reader, you have the choice to read my work or not and the right to criticize my work, but not me personally. As the author I have the right to developed my story and characters as I see fit, and the right to tell all the anonymous pricks, who like to flame on me personally, to shove it up your fucking ass.

*

It's now been a year since Sky's, and I guess my, ordeal. I'm sure it was tougher on Sky, but I suffered too. I had to watch as my wife was taken by force, and the brute made her cum several times.

I don't know what Sky has told her counselor, but I am dealing with feelings of inadequacy. The guy was large, and I can't compete in that area.

The good news is he's dead. The bad news is he lingers in my mind. That huge cock hangs over my bed, only figuratively, but still it's there.

I did some research online and know that a large percentage of women have rape fantasies. Or at least being forcefully dominated by a man. Is Sky one of these women? Does, or at least, did she fantasize about being fucked while not in control?

I watched her respond to him. I saw her eyes roll back, and her mouth gape open, as he brought her to orgasm. I heard her moans for him. The primal scream she emitted as he shot his potent sperm into her womb.

In my research, I also discovered cuckolding. Men who allow their wives to have lovers. They enjoy seeing their wives fucked by other men, preferably better endowed men.

Some like knowing their wives are enjoying the sex. Others get off on humiliation. Some watch, and afterward, perform 'clean up' duty. Some like to be subservient to their 'bulls', going as far as even being the bull's bitch.

I watched countless videos of women being serviced by their well hung bulls. I saw husbands masturbating as they watched their wives cum repeatedly.

Each night, in bed with Sky, I wanted to make love to her only to have those images force their way into my conscious thought. The memory of her rapist's large cock emerging from her vagina with a slurping sound, after depositing his seed in my wife.

Fortunately, Sky wasn't ready to have sex for almost six months. I doubt that I could have performed either. In those months I spent hours on my laptop, watching videos and, yes, masturbating.

I saw how those women responded to the large cocks of their lovers. It began to make sense to me. Women's vaginas are built to handle large cocks. They stretch to accommodate them. Why shouldn't the woman prefer to get all she can? Why should she settle for a Vienna sausage when she can have a kielbasa? Why drive a Mini Cooper when you can have a Mercedes?

Yes, I know, size isn't everything. I just wonder, if you gave a woman a choice, which would she choose. All other things being equal, stamina, skill, technique..etc. Would a woman choose a guy with 5 inches or the same guy with 8 inches?

Or say, a woman is placed in a room and she has to have sex with one of five guys that she can only see from the waist down. One has 4 inches, one 5 and so on, to a guy with 8. Which does she choose?

I have a feeling I know the answer to both questions. Ok, some women might not want to seem greedy or whorish, and in the second proposition they settle for the guy with 7 inches. But I guarantee you, out of a thousand women, no more than maybe one would choose the guy with four. And that woman is either a virgin or lesbian.

So, did Sky inadvertently discover the same thing? Did she know that a large cock could give her more pleasure? Was her rapist her garden of eden apple.

I struggled with this each and every time I went to bed with my incredibly sexy Sky. I wanted her love and affection. I desired her body. I craved her desire for me. But did she desire me, now that she had tasted forbidden fruit?

The first time, when Sky decided she was ready, we showered together. Just like on our honeymoon. When she went to her knees and took me into her mouth, I closed my eyes so I could just enjoy the wonderful sensations her mouth could provide. And there it was. The streaming video of her holding that obscene appendage. Her lips wrapping around it coaxing it to hardness, just so it could enter her again.

I was a limp noodle instantly.

Sky was very understanding. She didn't pressure me, and later I was able to perform to a degree. I didn't tell her why I had issues. She was dealing with her own.

We eventually got back to a somewhat normal sex life. But every time I would be in her I worried if I was enough for her. She acted as if everything was alright, but I didn't hear the moans I heard that night. I know I didn't make her cum that many times or that strongly.

If she closed her eyes I wondered if she was thinking about his cock. How deep it went. How it stretched her and filled her like I can't.

A few times after I'd had a couple of drinks, I would pound her mercilessly. Like I wanted to hurt her, just to make her feel something. Anything! And I actually believe she came harder those times. Maybe she was reminded of the force she had been taken with by him.

When I would go down on her, I would study her once tiny pussy and ask myself 'Did her lips always look distended like that? Is her pussy stretched more than I remember it to be?'

I studied more videos of women fucking large cocks. Their lips would be stretched tightly around their lover's tool. Each thrust dragging the lips in and out as they clung to the massive intruders.

I watched my own dick move in and out of Sky. It didn't have the same effect. I remember watching as Sky thrust her hips up to him, and though I couldn't see it, I know her lips were clinging to him like that.

Then his parting words would haunt me."Don't worry darlin', I'll come back to see ya, and give ya what ya need." Was he right? Did she 'need' that large cock now?

I considered buying her a larger toy and surprising her with it. But I was afraid it would bring back bad memories. I'm not even sure she wants a larger cock. If I'm wrong, it would only serve to remind her of the trauma.

I pondered this for days. What could I do to alleviate the fear I know she must be feeling. Then it hit me. I made a few phone calls, and visited a few people then I surprised her.

One Saturday morning I suggested we go for a drive in the country. I had a specific destination in mind. We arrived at the home of a very well known dog trainer. I told Sky to choose one to her liking. She chose a Red Doberman. Over the next few months we would spend time working with the trainer, and of course the dog, learning to handle it. It cost a small fortune, but the peace of mind for Sky was worth it.

Diablo is the best dog I have ever seen. Obeys commands instantly, and house broken too. He is also very dedicated to Sky. I think he would take on a lion if he felt she was threatened.

The day we brought Diablo home, Sky rewarded me with the best blow job ever. She has obviously relaxed too. I can tell she is less on nerve.

It was probably the night she got pregnant too. We were both more at ease, and I performed admirably, I must say.

Still those images haunt me. That little worm in my head wiggling about. I watch her sleeping, and can almost see him moving on top of her. Her knees wrapped around his waist as he takes her places I never will. The thrusts of her hips, determined to receive him completely. And those sounds! I hate those fucking sounds! I hate that I don't elicit those sounds from her.

My therapist says "These things take time." And "You're making too much of it. Your wife loves you." Hell, I know all that. Tell me something useful. Tell me why everytime I see her pussy I think, 'Man, I'd love to see a big cock plowing that'. Tell me for certain, that every time I'm making love to my wife, she isn't wishing I had a bigger cock. Tell me this was all a fucking nightmare and I'm gonna wake up soon.

09cutter
09cutter
421 Followers