Skyrim and the Journey of Cerise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gasped as my breasts tightened and a welling heat surged between my legs. Sucking in another gasp, trying to contain the moan of desire I felt through my body, I watched as the spider I had slashed reared up, it's two front legs landing on my shoulders.

I should have been horrified as I stared at the large snapping mandibles, wet with ichor, in front of my face, yet all I could feel was my body flooded with desire.

The spider pushed forward and I fell on my back, the arachnid immediately moving over, its two forelegs still on my shoulders holding me down on the ground. I felt my legs spread apart by its other legs as I abstractedly noted how soft the hair was against my flesh, my skin getting goose bumps from the sensation.

The spider's mandibles moved down and I felt them pierce my shoulder, desire once again flooding my body, my hips involuntarily rising in response.

The back of my mind screamed as I was pinned down by the creature, my legs spread apart, the leather skirt sliding up my thighs.

Then another flood of desire poured through my shoulder and I could no longer keep it in, letting out an involuntary moan, the heat in my loins unbearable.

"Ahhh," I screamed out in pleasure as I felt a warm, firm, wet—something—press against my pussy. I gasped as I felt my lips spreading as it slowly entered me, my moans uncontrollable as feelings of pure desire swept through me. I let out another moan as the member inside me began moving back and forth, lubricated not just by its own moisture but that of my lust.

Looking down, I saw a large proboscis from the second spider extending from its head to between my legs. I watched as the spider rocked back and forth, the appendage moving in and out of me as I moaned in pleasure.

My mind screamed in horror while my mouth and body were overcome by lust as I was raped by the two creatures. Yet my body shook uncontrollably as moans and gasps of pure pleasure escaped my mouth.

I looked across my body, the soft hair on the underbelly of the spider holding me down stroking against my stomach, as I saw a flash of light out of the corner of my eye.

Immediately the spider raping me let out an inhuman scream, the appendage yanking out of me.

I moaned "No!" at the loss of the organ inside me, my body wanting nothing more than the sensation to continue, as the spider above me screamed a loud squeal, its full weight falling upon me.

The spider rolled off and I looked up to see Ralof standing over me, his sword covered and dripping with the steaming green ichor of the spiders he had killed.

"Are you alright?" he asked as I stared dumbly up at him, my legs still spread wide apart.

"By the gods, the stories are true," he said, bending down to tend my wounds. I heard tearing noises as he ripped makeshift bandages from his tunic, pressing them against the wounds on my shoulder and thigh as I could only look at him, afraid if I opened my mouth, the lust overcoming me would cause me to beg him to fuck me.

He continued speaking, "I had heard stories of Frostbite spiders, but never believed them. It's said their poison paralyzes a man, keeping him alive indefinitely as they feed off him wrapped within their cocoons. The poison is applied continuously, sustaining the body while keeping them incapacitated a fate worse than death," he said.

"In women," he went on digging into the saddlebag, "the poison has a different effect, being a powerful aphrodisiac. Alchemists across Skyrim prize it as it makes the imbiber overcome by lust. The spiders keep females in a constant state of arousal as they lay their eggs within their womb. The eggs eventually mature and hatch, the baby spiders devouring the woman from the inside out," he explained.

I shuddered as I realized what had been happening to me, the thought of being eaten alive from the inside out causing me to become nauseous.

"Here," Ralof said, holding a bottle which I recognized as a healing elixir. "Drink this, it should heal the wounds and counteract some of the poison. Without a steady injection the effects should wear off within several minutes, so we'll wait until you feel better."

We sat there for about 15 minutes as my body healed. Looking around the room beyond the carcasses of the spiders, I now realized the 'cocoons' were actually bodies, several of them in the shape of various rodents.

"What about them," I said, nodding to the man-sized cocoons.

"Sadly without the poison, they will die," he said morosely. "They cannot be saved, as by now their bodies are too dependent upon the venom to sustain them normally any longer. At this point, the best thing we can do is put them out of their misery quickly."

He stood up, and I watched as he plunged his sword into each cocoon, the loud 'squish' noise of the sword entering and exiting flesh echoing throughout the camber.

I checked my wounds, now healed due to the wonders of the elixir as I steadily got to my feet. My body was still feeling desire, but it was controllable, a low steady throb that felt more normal than not as I nodded to Ralof as we slowly moved deeper into the chamber.

"This way," he said, following another passage on the other side of the cavern.

As we moved through the cave passage we began to see light through holes in the ceiling, thankful to be closer to the surface than before.

Eventually we came to a stream running through the cave, uncertain if it was the same we had seen earlier or a different path of water. Still, the flow of water went in the direction we were headed, so we had hopes of finding an exit soon.

Suddenly Ralof put up his hand and crouched down as I followed suit. He turned back and whispered, "Hold up! There's a bear just ahead, see her? That means we're close to the exit." He pointed ahead and I saw a large furry shape outlined on one side of the cave.

"I'd rather not tangle with her right now. Let's try to sneak by," he said to me. "Just take it nice and slow, and watch where you step," he said. Then he grinned at me, "Or if you're feeling lucky you can take this bow, you might surprise her," he said as I glared at him. "Go ahead, I'll follow your lead and watch your back," he told me as I slowly made my way past him and as far from the bear as possible.

Luckily we passed the beast without stirring it, immediately seeing daylight ahead of us, our pace quickening as we exited the cave, the bright sunlight momentarily blinding us.

Abruptly the familiar roar of the dragon came from overhead as Ralof and I ducked down. "Wait," he whispered as we watched the outline of the beast fly away, holding our positions a few moments longer as the outline of the dragon faded into the distance.

"There he goes," he said standing up. "Looks like he's gone for good this time," he told as I remained crouched down.

"No way to know if anybody else made it out alive," he said looking over the landscape, "but this place will be swarming with Imperials soon enough. We'll need to clear out of here," he said. Looking back down at me crouched in front of him, he told me, "My sister, Gerdur, runs the mill in Riverwood. Just follow the road and I'm sure she'll help you out," he said.

Looking at me, Ralof got a big grin. "It's probably best if we split up, but first, there's the matter of compensation," he said looking down at me with a lecherous gaze.

I immediately felt my face blush as I looked up at him. I stared in amazement as he took off his cuirass, then his kirtle, my eyes immediately drawn to his pelvis. Like me, he was wearing no undergarments, which I assumed were removed when we had been taken captive.

"I was not going to impose upon you in the wagon when you were unconscious, but now..." he trailed off while looking at me with longing.

Some women would have been insulted, others at least protesting. I felt my body come alive, instinctively moving forward and kneeling down in front of me as I gazed upon his half-swollen member.

Ralof stroked my hair as I watched his cock slowly grow before my eyes. I could still feel the frostbite venom in me as my body thrummed with desire.

Tentatively I reached out, stroking his cock as he sighed.

His dick stirred like a hibernating snake suddenly woken, as it grew in my hand, becoming firmer and longer. I continued slowly stroking until he was rock hard, his cock well over 25 cm, as I felt the inside of my mouth water.

Without any direction from him I moved my head forward, my lips resting around the head as I slowly drew him into my mouth, his soft skin sliding across my lips. The valley echoed with both our moans as I sucked him in, my tongue stroking the underside of his shaft, feeling the thick vein prominent across my tongue.

I began moving my head back and forth, his cock sliding back and forth across my lips as I sucked.

Moving faster I grasped his hips to hold my balance while I sucked him vigorously. I could feel his cock hardening in my mouth as his hands grasped my head.

His hips slowly began thrusting in rhythm to my sucking while his cock hardened even further in my mouth knowing he was close.

Suddenly his hands clamped on my head, pulling me forward as his hips thrust forward, his cock plunging deep into my mouth, the tip slamming into the back of my throat. I immediately felt hot liquid shooting down my throat as I instinctively began swallowing.

I moaned in response to the taste of his cum, sweet and sour at the same time, sucking all the fluid from his shaft down my throat. As the liquid hit my stomach I began to feel once again rejuvenated, as if I had taken a potent health elixir.

My body felt alive, my senses sharper, as I began to make out the distinct differences of the bird and animal noises coming around us. Over all of it I heard Ralof's panting as I steadily milked his cock in my mouth.

After he deflated I slowly let his cock slide out of my mouth, my lips clamping on his head and giving him a soft kiss on the tip of his manhood before letting it completely leave as I looked up at him.

"Was that payment enough for protecting me?" I grinned as he smiled down at me.

"Definitely makes the whole endeavor worth it," he said.

Regaining his composure, he got dressed, telling me, "Again, it's best if we split up, but if you make it to Riverwood, look up Gerdur and we may meet again," he said, pulling his tunic back down and moving into the forest, his path parallel to the road.

"I wouldn't have made it without your help today," he called back as we parted ways. "You should make your way to Windhelm to join the Stormcloaks, now that you have seen the true face of the Empire. If anybody knows what the coming of the dragon means, it will be Ulfic, who hopefully is alive and making his way there now."

I watched him leave, again marveling at how alive my body felt after the brief oral sex, recalling how I felt the same invigoration as the men in the wagon used and came inside me.

My mind was still hazy over my past and identity, too many gaps in my memory causing me to almost become frightened as I instead thought of the things I knew.

My name is Cerise, and I am a follower of Dibella. Although having the features of a Breton, I was a native of Cyrodill. I was certain of that though I could not recall whether I had been born there or not, or even if I had been to the Temple of Dibella. I was now in Skyrim, the land of the Nords, several hundred leagues from my home with nothing to my name but a saddlebag of food, a few dozen gold coins, and a fairly revealing leather tunic and skirt, as well as a sword at my waist.

I was obviously here for a reason, so with nowhere else to go, I set off down the road heeding Ralof's suggestion. The town of Riverwood was as good as any to try and find out why I was here and what had become of my memories I concluded, as I headed down the poorly maintained road and the adventures beyond.