Skys the Limit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SynnDee
SynnDee
51 Followers

"Love," he corrected, "the girl I'm in love with."

Sky's blood boiled. "Love," she sneered.

"Tiny."

"What," she yelled?

He laughed, "Her name. Her name is Tiny but she prefers Sky."

Sky relaxed under his hold and looked over her shoulder. Then confusion set in and her face must have reflected it.

"I've been in love with you since we got married when I was eight. When my mother told me about our families views on incest when I was thirteen it was one of the happiest days of my life. I knew then that I could be with you. Even if it was just sexual, I'd have you in some way. Only sex isn't enough for me Sky. And from what I read on your computer this weekend, it may not be enough for you either."

"You read my diary," she yelled?

He laughed again. "I just told you that I'm in love with you and all you heard was that I read your diary."

Then it clicked. Her heart began to speed up, her mouth went slack. "You're....you're in love with me?"

"Darling," he kissed her ear, "I plan to marry you."

She smiled wide, "you do?"

"I do," Junior declared. He pulled her face around and kissed her passionately, making sure to give attention to her top and bottom lip equally. And when Sky raised her ass he grinned then pushed her legs apart, palmed his shaft and slowly entered her sweet tight cunt from behind. She closed her eyes and moaned. He exhaled then froze when he fit all his cock inside her. Looking into her eyes he said, "Are you in love with me too Sky?"

"Oh Junior, I am so deeply in love with you."

He slowly dragged his cock out of her and pushed it back in with no urgency. He closed his eyes and grimaced, trying to hold in his pleasure she figured. "Then it's settled. I plan to live and die in your tight pussy. Your mine Sky and no matter who you decide we share our bodies with, you'll always be mine. Understand," he asked her?

"Yesssssssss," she screamed he began to fuck her.

Epilogue

Junior meant what he said. He visited Sky whenever he could. Her new friends didn't know they were cousins and neither did his college pals so they introduced each other as boyfriend and girlfriend. Sky continued to fuck her club members, enjoying the father/daughter cabin trips with her father's coworkers and their daughters very much. But her greatest pleasure was when Junior came to visit. He and Uncle Max were members of the club too so he joined her and her father on a few of those visits to the cabin by the lake.

Sky went to a college far from Junior's college but they saw each other whenever they could. They enjoy the fruits of their sexual freedom for five and a half years then Junior moved to Kipland and proposed to Sky as soon as he graduated.

When they had children, like her mother, Sky opted out of the club. She was happy to say she didn't miss the cabin for a moment. Being Junior's wife and raising their triplets, two handsome boys and one lovely girl, was all she needed and all she wanted. But that wasn't to say their children would feel the same when their eighteenth birthday came around. If they wanted in, well...she and Junior will ride that road when it came. She was certain her family would be accepted back into the fold with open arms.

SynnDee
SynnDee
51 Followers
12