Sky's The Limit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go get my bag, Servant!" Sky commanded. She pointed a slender finger toward the bedroom door. She lay with her legs tightly closed.

Sean ran to the living room to retrieve the gym-style bag that she had brought in with her. It wasn't very full, but he prayed she had brought some fun items to use on him. When he came back into his room he found Sky was now standing beside the bed.

"Bring me my bag!" She demanded as he stepped back into the room. Sean did as he was told again, and placed the bag in her hands. They were standing so close and he could smell her maddening scent. "Now, get down on your hands and knees!"

Sean dropped to the floor and got on all fours. He felt slightly silly, but ridiculously turned on. Sky stepped away, but Sean didn't look up. She didn't say another word before leaving the room. Sean stayed on all fours and didn't move a muscle. He would wait for her to come back and instruct him. She was gone several long minutes. When she came back into the room Sean could only see her feet, of which were no encased in some form of closed toe leather shoe or boot. He did not move his head to see more. He would await permission.

"Sit back on your haunches and look at your beautiful Mistress." Sky said, almost softly.

Sean sat back as she had told him, and he feasted his eyes on his truly beautiful Mistress. His eyes roamed from the top of her pretty head to the tip of her feet, and she made him insane with deep seeded needs. At her neck she wore a banded leather collar with a D-ring at the throat. From the D-ring a leather band ran between her firm tits to a halter top that ran around her slim stomach and waist. The leather brought her tits up nice and high and made them quite inviting. Her belly button was exposed below the halter, and Sean enjoyed that as well. On her arms she wore leather corset style arm sheaths.

His eyes roamed lower still and his heart beat faster. She wore a black leather dildo harness, complete with a nine or ten inch blue dildo hanging from it. It bobbed invitingly. His dick pulsed. On her legs she wore thigh-high leather boots. They were fuck-me boots if he had ever seen any before, and they gave her at least an extra two inches of height. Sky was truly a vision directly from Sean's naughtiest fantasies.

In one hand Sky held a long braided whip. She held it up; it arced up over and down to the floor. In the other hand she held her gym bag. And on her face she wore that killer vixen smile. She knew she looked fucking amazing, and she knew he thought so too.

"Crawl over to me!" Sky barked, and Sean did as he was told. "Now, stay still and relax."

Sean watched Sky's boots step away as she walked behind him. He felt a thrill at letting her have complete control of him. There he knelt on his hands and knees. He was so prone and so exposed, and he loved every sensational second of it. She placed the bag down by his leg, and then she braced herself on his back while she also knelt behind him. He didn't look but he listened while she opened her bag and took something out. He desperately wanted to look, but thought better of it.

He could sense her moving behind him, and then he felt her hand on his ass. She spread his cheeks with one hand, but then did nothing for a full minute. Sean almost twitched with his anticipation. Then he nearly jumped when she poured a cool syrupy substance between his ass cheeks. It was lubricant, and he recognized this. His mind was slipping away with his extreme desires. She rubbed the cool lubricant into his crack, paying careful attention to his tight asshole. She paused again for several long seconds. Sean breathed heavily. His balls were tight and painful. He could hardly believe they could be so painful when he just came!

Sky pulled the small black butt plug from her bag. She carefully placed the narrow tip at the entrance to Sean's ass. She felt Sean tremble. She pushed. The tip of the butt plug pushed open the entrance to Sean's ass. The lubricant allowed the butt plug to slide in with ease, until it was in place and Sean's ass and held there by the narrow base. Sky loved the look of an ass filled with a plug. She herself had a small one in her ass as well. They were both experiencing the same wonderful fullness. Sean's breathing grew even heavier.

Sky was a touch disappointed that he had not gasped with at least a little pain, but then she knew that he enjoyed anal pleasure on his own fairly often. Sky removed the final item in her bag. It was a studded collar for her servant to wear while he pleased her. She strapped it around his thick neck and then sat back to survey her work. She was pleased. Sky stood up and looked down at her servant, and she knew it was time for fun.

"Suck my cock!"

Sean jumped at Sky's loud order. He moved to kneel before her. He was at a good height to suck her dildo. He took it at the base and held it firmly. It felt marvellous in his hand. His heart beat so heavily in his chest as he lowered his mouth of the rubber phallus. He proceeded to suck it like he would want his own cock sucked. Sky pushed her hands into his hair and pulled him further down onto the rubber cock. Sean gagged slightly as the dildo pushed deeply into his throat. Sean could feel his ass pulling tightly on the plug in his ass. It all felt so insanely glorious.

Sky suddenly pulled her dildo from his mouth and pushed him ever so slightly away from her. A string of Sean's spit ran between the dildo and his mouth. He looked up at his Mistress. She was amazing. Sky took her dildo in her hand and then grabbed the back of Sean's head again. She slapped him in the face with the dildo, before pushing it back into his mouth.

"Suck it Servant! Clean that cock with your mouth!"

When Sky was finally pleased that Sean had completely licked and sucked the dildo, she commanded him to get up and lean over the bed. Sky tossed the whip aside. It was really more for show. She never liked whipping anyone. She much preferred to spank with her bare hands and Sean was about to get a good spanking...even with the butt plug in place. Sean leaned over his high bed with his ass high in the air. He looked like a proud bitch, and Sky intended to take him down a few notches.

Moving in closely behind him, she playfully smacked his ass. Sean squirmed a little, and grunted softly. It was pleasure he was feeling. Sky raised her hand and then brought it cutting forward and connected loudly with Sean's ass again. This time when Sean grunted, Sky suspected it was a mixture of surprise and pain that caused it. Sky continued until Sean's ass was tender, but not raw or overly uncomfortable.

"Go get a towel Servant!"

"Yes Mistress." Sean stood slowly. His ass cheeks were slightly tender and he still had the butt plug in his ass. The sensation was unusual and pleasurable. He quickly went and got a towel as he had been told to do, and then returned. She instructed him to spread the towel out on the bed and lay down on it. He did so, eager to know what she was going to do, or make him do next.

"Now, remove that plug. I have something else I want to put in there."

Sean rolled onto his side and reached behind himself. His hand shook a little with excitement, while his cock twitched with need. He could only hope that she intended to shove that giant dildo into his ass. It might end up hurting him for a week, but he wasn't about to object. He wanted it buried up his ass like he wanted his next breath. Gently Sean took the wide round base of the butt plug and slowly pulled. His ass sucked and pulled at the piece of rubber, but he eased it out. He felt empty with it removed.

Sky reached for and took the plug by the base. She wasn't at all bothered by where it had been pulled from. She placed it on the bedside table and then climbed onto the bed with Sean. Sky tugged Sean into a sitting position and straddled his lap.

His hard cock and her massive dildo rocked against each other between them. Sky promptly shoved one of her nipples into his mouth. Sean suckled and caressed the nipple with his tongue until she moved him to the other tit where he repeated the process. He almost stopped when she reached down and took the head of his cock and squeezed tightly. He didn't want to cum again without permission, but he might not be able to control that, should she have kept touching him.

She did not though. She released him, and moved off his lap. "Lay down flat on your back, Servant." Her voice was soft but serious.

Sky moved between Sean's legs. She reached onto the bedside table and grabbed the bottle of lubricant. Sean watched, in an elevated state of sever arousal, as she coated the huge dido hanging from her body with the clear lube. She stroked the fake cock that jutted from her body much the same way that Sean himself often stroked his own cock. She placed the lube back on the bedside table.

"Lift your knees and spread your legs nice and wide for me."

"Yes Mistress." Sean managed to choke out on a strangled whisper. His mind was racing. His pulse was racing. He could hardly breathe.

Sky moved in closer and closer, holding her dildo at the base. She pointed it directly for Sean's ass. She rubbed the tip over his tight puckered entrance. He was still plenty slick there from the butt plug. She used her hips to press forward a little. His asshole resisted the intrusion for a moment, but then released a little and allowed the rather thick head to pop in. Sean cried out in pain.

Sean's face flushed red and he huffed out breaths. Sky just smiled at him. He was going to take this big dildo, and they both knew it. She gave him a few minutes to adjust, but then pushed forward an inch more with her hips. His asshole would be only stretched about as wide as the butt plug had done at its widest part. Sean's eyes were wide and he licked his lips a little nervously. Sky could see he wasn't entirely sure he could handle her cock, but like a good servant he kept his mouth shut and his ass open.

"Ask for more!" Sky said.

"Give me more, Mistress! Give me more of your big cock! Fuck my ass!"

Sky pushed forward a few more inches. His asshole would be stretched pretty well by this point, but he still had five or six inches more to take. Depending if she would make him take it to the hilt or not. Without warning, she finally shoved in several more inches. Sean cried out loudly, and grunted in pain. Sky felt a thrill at the power. She had him impaled on her cock. Almost nothing seemed hotter.

"Give it all to me, Mistress!" Sean cried out. He had spoken out of turn, but Sky decided to ignore that fact. She shoved the last few inches into Sean.

Sky stayed still for a full minute. Watching Sean squirm around the dildo buried so deeply into his rectum. He kept his eyes closed and breathed carefully. He seemed to be trying to maintain his control and composure. The effort was costing him dearly, and Sky honestly just wanted him to let go and enjoy himself to his fullest. To make her point she grabbed his face and made him look at her.

"Just relax and enjoy. Now pull your legs up, nice and high for me Bitch!"

Sean pulled his legs up and held onto his knees. He watched as Sky slowly pulled back a little. He could feel the dildo slide out of his ass a little. It was beginning to feel amazing. Sky slowly began to stroke in and out of him. Her tits bounced while she worked the dildo in and out of his tight hole. She seemed to be enjoying herself just as much as he was which was crazy hot. He had never felt so full. She picked up her pace as he became more and more relaxed. They found a perfect rhythm that seemed to be pleasing them both. Sean closed his eyes and concentrated on the wonderful sensation she created for him.

Several minutes passed. Sean bit his lip and groaned heavily with every stroke. Her pace was becoming faster and harder...she was reaming his ass quite well. Suddenly his eyes snapped open. He was about to cum. Without either of them touching him, he was about to shoot a load of cum. He looked to Sky, with something akin to panic in his eyes.

"Are you going to cum, Servant?"

"Yes...Mistress..." He grunted.

Sky fucked his ass harder now. Her pace was manic. In and out of his ass! Harder! Faster! Deeper! She fucked him, but did not touch his cock. Sean did not reach for his throbbing cock either. He would have loved to, but would not without being told to do so. Then, all of a sudden it didn't matter anymore. His cock twitch hard several times and a hot thick load of cum shot out onto his stomach.

"You have cum again." Sky stated with a mischievous smile. "I will clean you up."

Not so gently, Sky pulled her dildo from Sean's ass. She moved to his side, and Sean's lowered his tired legs onto the bed. He had never realized how tired a woman's legs must get while holding them up to give their lovers access. Sean continued to lie on his back with his hot sticky load of cum all over his belly.

Sky swooped down and licked up a large amount of his cum. Without pausing she brought her mouth to his and kissed him. She passed his cum from her mouth to his. Sean gladly swallowed his cum and smiled contently as Sky curled up on the bed next to him. It had truly been a night to remember for both of them. Her dildo poked alluringly against his leg.

12