Slainte Ch. 02

Story Info
A meeting of friends turns into something more.
1k words
4.37
11.2k
6

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roisin could not focus on the conversation. Her friends bantered and she felt like a spectator. Detached by her thoughts and sparks of sensation throughout her body. She knew she must be flush and her increased heart rate was helping speed the alcohol's effects. Why was her nose tingling? She kept wanting to inhale deeply to feel the sensation. To intensify it.

Her nipples contracted. The growing buds pushed into the lacey texture of her bra. A warmth began to spread out of her center and she clenched.

What is going on? Why am I getting all hot and bothered? There's quite a bit of eye candy here but I'm not that much of a tramp...

...am I?

Jonathan noticed her grin and inquired with his eyes. Her feigned response only sparked his curiosity. He made his way around to where she was standing.

"Am I missing something darlin'?"

Roisin supposed that since she obviously was too she'd spare him the details of her physiological response. "Just enjoying the view."

"Right, that's right." He gave her shoulder a bump with his own. "My girl had any satisfaction lately? Of the human variety?"

"I'm sorry to say that as of late it's just been of the plastic, well, silicone variety."

Jonathan's scoff and light laughter settled Roisin's jumpiness a bit. Her friend always chided her for being too selective choosing sexual partners. Her smile anticipated his response.

"Ro! You're more of a randy goat than I am! It's been what? Almost two years since...? I'm not saying you have to be like Bri and free love everybody" Roisin leered at him. He ignored the obvious attempt to derail him with hints at their shared past, "I just wish you'd enjoy the company and comfort a fling could offer. You don't have to be with someone for ever!"

"Mmm, yes, maybe I should seek solace in the arms of a friend. A close friend. Just for some mutual satisfaction, right?" Her tone was playful but he stiffened slightly. As a teenager Jonathan had fought his sexual preference for men. He'd tried to cover up his homosexuality with a girlfriend a one point but they'd never done more than kiss a few times.

Roisin had not been that girlfriend. She had been his first sexual partner. As much as he thought people fell on a spectrum of straight to gay, he knew he landed far on the gay end. Roisin had been the exception. At home one afternoon hanging out in his room, they had grown bolder and more comfortable talking about sex. Sixteen year olds with raging hormones, they'd begun talking about masturbation. Roisin let it slip that she had tried using a candle inside herself. How it had made her orgasm so much stronger. Emboldened by her admission and a lust he attributed only to his constant horniness, he'd confessed to playing with the handle of a screwdriver. Her devilish grin and sparkling eyes had hardened his twitching cock. He still remembered her chest rising and the slick pink tip of her tongue emerging from between her lips. How she'd pulled it back into her mouth as if only realizing after what she may have signaled.

"I'm sorry Jon. I didn't mean to go down that rabbit hole with you." His eyes met hers in the present but she could see he was still in the past.

He still longed for a partner that was as passionate and giving as she had been. How they had explored each other's pleasure through their physical bodies the last two years of high school was still the best sex of his life. Perhaps the nostalgia and newness of discovery made it seem more than it was. He'd had the bond of friendship but not the intimate connection of being in love. They had both realized that. Regardless, he could cherish the memory and her gift. And keep searching.

"It's cool lady friend." His wistful expression signaled his journey back in time was almost over. "Just made me realize I shouldn't pester you about wanting more."

Glistening with moisture instead of the carnal lust of his memories, Roisin's eyes revealed the depth of emotion he had tapped.

Her voice was a little clouded when she smiled and said, "thanks, buddy."

~

His nostrils flared. He could tell, even from his distance across the room, that she was becoming aroused. What a heady scent. Not a distraction he could afford at the moment. His mission required absolute discretion.

~

She imagined the smell of salt on his buckskins and saw the shine of well-worn leather smoothed out at his knees. How would his supple muscles and coarse hair feel beneath her hands as she ran them up the side of his calves and over his thighs? Did he have enough hair to be parted by spread fingers and teasing nails?

"Ro. Hey, Ro!" Brian mockingly waved his hand in front of her face.

"Sorry, Bri. I'm just distracted." Roisin focused in on his eyes. "With the move and everything coming up my mind's wandering."

"Sure that's it...?" His face light with laughter, "...and not all these handsome hunks walking around?"

Rolling her eyes to no avail she responded, "I can't deny the beautiful scenery but I'm holding my breath for one to turn my way."

"Well come on, let's test that theory and dance!"

Refusing his enthusiasm wasn't an option. Roisin took his extended hand and let him lead her over to the dance floor. Pushing through the crowd, the music grew louder. The base resonated within them and when they reached their destination both were moving in time. As they turned to face each other Brian's hands came up over her shoulders and slowly brushed down her arms. Roisin feigned indifference and continued dancing. Her body thrummed, the joy of the music and something more took over her senses. She felt something intangible but attributed it to the alcohol and good company. All around her male bodies rocked and flowed, she could smell the leather and sweat.

~

From the side Conall couldn't resist following her with his eyes. Gentle auburn waves framed her face and her pink brow glistened. He had meant to leave 10 minutes prior but her musky scent had drawn him. As he had watched her voluptuous body move to the rhythm he had decided she must be a mutt, only half his kind. The genes had been watered down by a human parent.

Easy enough fix... just how to go about it?