Slap & Tickle Ch. 4

Story Info
Wife asks husband to break in her best friend.
1.6k words
4.29
59.1k
3
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 09/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hudson
Hudson
131 Followers

The sea was flat the suns reflection bouncing of its calmness the heat penetrating onto my back, time to turn I shuffled my body so my naked skin would not touch the scorching sand, I looked over at Linda and Julie they had both fallen asleep, " hey guy's wake up you'll burn," I nudged Julie with my elbow, she sat up, "ouch, oh that's interesting," Julie whispered, part of her buttock had touched the sand. Julie turned to Linda and spoke "hey I bet you I can sit on the hot sand longer than you can?" " your on replied" Linda. Both women placed their naked arses gently on the sand, I laughed as they both wiggled their cheeks side-to-side trying to avoid the heat from the sand. " That's cheating, sit down properly the both of you," I chortled, both women pushed their arses firmly into the sand, Julie held her breath and Linda bit her lip, they couldn't take it much longer I thought.

Linda jumped up and ran down to the water, the echoes of bitch leaving her mouth Julie quickly followed, they sat in the shallows whooshing their bums in the water, cooling them down. Julie and Linda played in the water for hours petting each other, splashing and laughing, diving in between each other's legs and hoisting each other into the air. The sun was setting and I called out that I would venture back to the house and organise dinner. I pulled the cork out of the wine, the sun had almost gone Julie and Linda were still on the beach deep in conversation, their hands gesturing that the subject was an interesting one, I rang the bell they both looked up gathered their gear and headed back towards the house still continuing the conversation.

The mood for dinner seemed solemn, Julie and Linda were very quiet, the sun and sea must have taking out the sting I thought. After dinner Julie said she was taking a shower and asked if I wanted to join her. The cool water cascading over our bodies felt great, it was nice to escape the heat. " I need to ask you something Peter," Julie said. "Sure, what is it?" Julie explained to me that Linda was intrigued about how turned on Julie became having her arsed pained, and that Linda had admitted that the hot sand stinging her own arse had made her wet, I listened closely,

"She wants to experience the feeling of the pain and pleasure," Julie explained. "No problem, Ill sleep in one of the others rooms for the night," I replied. " Peter you don't understand, I told her you had to do it that way she would feel what I felt, will you do it?" My eyes widened and I kissed Julie my hands wandering down to her pussy, "that's a yes then I take it, I am glad I told Linda you would." Julie pulled my hand from her shaved love mound, "now stop that you need to conserve you energy for later tonight."

Julie was in the bedroom setting things up, Linda and I sat at the dinner table not speaking, the atmosphere was a little awkward, we had shared great sexual pleasures, however it had been the three of us, now Linda and I would be alone together sharing in an intimate journey, one which she would lay her trust in me. "Ready," Julie called out, Linda looked at me her pupils wide her eyes searching into me, I felt they were touching my soul, it was the first time I had seen Linda timid, almost nervous, I held out my hand and led Linda up the stairs into the bedroom.

Julie had laid out an arrangement of whips across the bed along with two silk scarves, we walked into the room, the door closing behind us, and I could hear Julie walking back down the stairs. Linda pulled the clip from her head releasing her long red hair, " if you don't want to do this," I started to say, Linda placed a finger over her lips "sshh, I want to," Linda responded, she removed her clothes and climbed onto the bed on all fours. I tied her hands with the silk scarfs and attached the other ends to the bed posts pulling her arms tight, this forced Linda's head down and her arse to push up, my eyes looked over the assortment of whips, I picked up the riding crop, this will do it I thought.

Thwack.

"Oh fuck that hurt," Linda shouted.

I whacked the crop across her arse again and again, Linda lifted her head with each stroke gritting her teeth, holding her cries from coming out. My strokes had been short and swift, I wanted to ease Linda into it slowly, and now I pulled my arm back and drew the crop harder and longer against her silky arse, once, twice, three times, tears started to run down Linda's face, " are you okay? Ill stop." I implied, Linda lifted her head and looked at me staring deep into my eyes, her mascara trickling down her face, her red lipstick smudged, "no I want you to do me like you do Julie," she whimpered.

I knew Julie had explained what Linda would experience and how the mind would give in and let the pleasure take over; I hoped this would happen soon.

I started again this time cropping Linda's thighs, moving the pain across her body would help her deal with it better, I thought. I then went back to her red arse, hitting the crop against it with more force on every stroke, Linda moaned, she had moved into the pleasure zone. I could see her pouting lips moisten and she pushed her arse out towards the heavens, I ran the crop along Linda's ever dampening pussy, she clenched her cheeks trying desperately to clamp hold of the end of crop with her lips, she spread her knees out further wanting the crop to touch as much of her swollen cunt as possible, all this did was expose her more to me. I flicked the crop against her protruding clit she wallowed we ecstasy. Linda pulled against her restraints and lifted her head, " whip me, whip my clit harder," she pleaded, I took the crop and spanked Linda's pearl harder with each whack, the noise of the leather against her sopping wetness overcame Linda and she buried her face deep into the pillows screaming for more as her pussy convulsed from the rushing orgasm that had crept upon her.

I positioned myself behind her and parted her lips with my cock running it along the entire length of her slippery pussy, I touched her sensitive clit with the top of my manhood, Linda quivered at its contact, I entered her hot, tight, contracting love hole, her wetness causing slushing sounds to occur as I slowly moved back and forth inside her. Linda's hands, arms and legs were trembling, I did not know how much more she could take of this, I grabbed her long straight red hair and pulled at it hard, wrenching her head upwards bringing her concentration back to the lust, I increased my deepness into her, and pounded her now welted arse cheeks, she moved her hips in time with my thrusts, she had recovered, I fucked her harder and harder, her cunt tightening with each stroke, she begged me to release her hand so she could satisfy her want, I ignored her pleas and kept drilling my hard cock deeper into her . Linda's hips involuntary bucked as I drained my last drop of jism into her.

" Untie me," she shouted, I released Linda's hands from the silk scarfs she unceremoniously pulled my dick out from her and plunged her hand down to her pussy she frantically rubbed at her clit, " oh this is fucking intense" she screamed, her arse humping fresh air as her body writhed on the bed, her fingers plucking at her erect clit, her other hand pulling at her mangled red hair, "fuck, fuck, fuck, oh Jesus," Linda collapsed onto the bed, she suckled her fingers, her hips slowly pushing her groin into the bed.

Moments had passed and Linda seemed to have grasped control of her body again.

There was a knock on the door, Julie entered, she had brought some ice and moisturiser with her, Julie looked at Linda who was sitting on the edge of the bed Linda's face was flushed from all the love making. "Lay on your tummy," Julie said to Linda, "you will need this." Linda obeyed Julie and laid on the bed, Julie ran an ice cube over Linda's reddened arse cheeks, "oh that feels so good," Linda announced, I watched Julie sooth Linda's soreness, running ice over Linda's flesh cupping the cubes over Linda's still swollen red pussy, the relief could be seen in Linda's face, once Julie had finished with the ice she dried Linda off and tenderly and rubbed the moisturiser into the welts on Linda's buttocks.

I was spent and very tired, I wanted to rest, but I couldn't leave, I was enjoying Julie's tenderness and caring. Linda's eyes were closed and I could sense it wouldn't be long before she was asleep, Julie placed the top on the cream and then with one almighty smack draw her hand across Linda's arse, it was hard forcing Linda's cheeks to clap together, Linda jumped out of her skin " there you go honey, all done." Julie laughed. " Ill get you for that bitch," Linda shouted as she leapt up and chased Julie out of the bedroom down the hallway, I climbed onto the bed and could hear the girls laughing and chatting as I drifted off to sleep.

To Be Continued...

Hudson
Hudson
131 Followers