Slap & Tickle Ch. 7

Story Info
Julie discovers another way to be pleased.
1.7k words
4.37
30.1k
2
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 09/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hudson
Hudson
131 Followers

Wearing a Penguin suit on hot summers day was not my idea of bliss, how could any one contemplate getting married in the middle of summer, when the weather is always going to be scorching. The Principal of Julie's school had finally found someone who was willing to marry a sixty year old, I did not see what the thirty something English teacher saw in him, I wouldn't imagine he had a pot full of cash hidden away, and he has always lived in this small town, oh well each to his own I guess. Julie came down the stairs wearing a gorgeous snug fitting pink dress, the colour contrasting against her tanned skin and long curly blond hair. Seeing Julie dressed up, gives me a tingly sensation, just like when we had first met. We have experienced so much together and seeing Julie walking down the stairs in that dress radiating that youthful innocence she once had brought a great big smile to my face.

Julie smiled back at me I hoped she was feeling the same as I was. "We better be going or we will be late and we don't want to be late do we?" Julie sarcastically remarked. When we arrived at the garden wedding all the locals had turned out in force, weddings were far and few between in these parts and it seemed like they were all going to make the best of it despite the heat.

The ceremony seemed to last for hours and it wasn't till dusk was upon us the Chaplin uttered those magical words, "you may kiss the bride" magical not because of the romantic in me but because all I wanted was a cold beer. The walk from the towns botanic gardens was not far to the reception which was being held in the town hall, the hall was tiny and two marquees had been erected at both ends of the building to accommodate the large amount of guests, the caterers had brought in extra toilets and equipment.

After dinner and all the obligatory speeches had finished I felt a little more relaxed the tables conversation had shifted from it must be great to be a writer working from home, and now that your not writing what do you think you will do for work, I felt like telling these stuffed up people I was going to go back to my qualified job, which was Neuro physics, but I don't think they would have got the joke. The heat of the day had turned into a sultry night and the marquee filled with people wasn't helping the situation, it was becoming unbearable. Julie excused herself, "off to the girlies room are you then," announced one of Julie's male colleagues, Julie smiled and left with out qualifying the comment.

I was so happy to see Julie return only after a few minutes of absence, I felt like I was trapped in a void I could hear all that was being said, although I couldn't bring myself to contribute. Julie sat back down and I whispered to her that it was time to leave, Julie replied that there was no need to rush, "are you kidding," I whispered back. "Dance with me," Julie asked. We made our way onto the make shift dance floor, " I really need to get out of here soon," I told Julie, she replied "you just need a little fresh air," Julie tugged at my arm and led me outside she led me away from the crowded marquee, we had walked about hundred metres when Julie pointed to a large white container looking object in the distance, "look what I've found," she said.

I opened the door, it was a one of the caterers cold rooms, " let's go in," Julie said, "it will be nice to cool down for awhile." I draw the bolt across the inside of the door I turned around and Julie had hiked her dress up and was sitting on a large block of ice, her warm buttocks melting a slight impression into the surface of the ice. Julie's cleavage became more pronounced and her nipples erect against the snug fitting dress as the cold air danced over them. "This feels great," Julie declared. She parted her legs and pushed her pussy against the coldness of the ice, "just a few more minutes and I will be ready," she said.

I waited patiently, Julie stood up and took off her dress, hanging it neatly on a meat hook, her firm breasts proudly exhibiting their large pointed nipples, Julie lowered herself to her knees and laid across the block of ice, her body flinching waiting for her tummy to become used to the cold. Julie's arse was pink in colour from the cold, her puffy pussy lips only a shade darker, "come on honey before this ice melts," she giggled. I moved towards her looking for an object to provide her arse with pleasure I grabbed a large piece of rump steak, and belted it across her cold buttocks, Julie squeezed her cheeks together the coldness of the steak mixing with her numbed arse, surprising her.

"Again," she pleaded, I reciprocated this time harder, her cheeks left with a strange impression on them I belted the steak harder and harder, the numbness would wear of soon and the raw meat would start to sting. " that's it give it to me again," she demanded. The force of my strokes forced Julie's body to slide over the ice, she was enjoying the sensation of the coldness against her tits, I directed my slaps to her wet pussy, at first Julie did not react, it took another three or four hits before the coldness disappeared and was replaced with the stinging of the cold meat hitting her pouted lips, her body now moving to a rhythm, ever increasing as her pussy took more poundings from the cold beef. Julie dug her nails in deep to the ice, her wet hair sticking to her face, her mouth moving but no sounds escaping, I swung the meat in a downward motion it hit between Julie's arse crack travelling across her pussy and nipping into her protruding pale clit, this final assault against her genitals bringing on her orgasm, Julie hugging the lump of ice trying not to slip off onto the floor, her hips swaying side wards as she tried to comfort her still aching cunt.

Julie pulled herself up and rested on the ice with her elbows, her body confused having experienced a strange sensation of cumming, she had peaked yet not fully satisfied, Julie was not sure if the coldness of the room had inhibited her body from fully embracing the experience. I moved toward her I picked up an ice cube from a nearby bucket, I ran the cube over Julie's arse, she smiled from receiving comfort to her stinging frosty buttocks, the ice melted quickly from the warmth of my hand, I grabbed another cube and ran it along Julie's crack and across her anus her body lurched forward, I held the ice against her body the dripping cold water reaching her pussy lips. I took another cube and caressed Julie's tits the cube sliding over her erect nipples, Julie pushing them harder against the cube as it darted over them, they had reached their full extent and Julie begged for my warm touch to pleasure them, I refused.

I took a cube and pushed it into Julie arse she screamed at the coldness and used her muscles to push it out, unrelenting I pushed another deep into her, she pushed it out again, "that feels so good don't stop," Julie whimpered, I pushed another into her arse this time before Julie could push it out I slid another into her hot anus and then another, Julie's arse took six more before the coldness made her push them out, water dripped from her arse onto her swollen pussy, this made Julie to make short sharp jerky movements with her hips. The first cold cube that entered her hot still wanting hole took her by surprise, she clenched her puffy cold lips until her pussy accepted the iciness, I continued to fill her one cube after another, until Julie could take it no longer, I held my hand over her freezing hole not letting any escape, letting her internal warmness melt the ice.

I released my hand and cool water gushed from her, I unleashed my hard cock from its restraints and slid into Julie the cold sensation against my prick sent shivers along my spine I pumped quickly hoping the friction would stop the cold from making me limp. The warmth of my cock against the coldness inside her caused Julie's cunt to involuntary contract around my muscle, her lips sucking my cock, her tightness almost unbearable, I shot my load the warmth of my Jism soothing Julie's deep ache.

The banging of saucepans in the distance shocked us from our position; we both hurried to dress and quickly vacated the cool room, the heat hitting us like a brick wall as we left the cold confines of the room. I grabbed Julie by the hand and hurried back towards the reception using the surrounding trees as cover, we were twenty metres away from reaching our destination when Julie pulled on my hand to stop, "I cant take this the heat is just fucking, I need to, oh fuck it," as Julie spoke she crouched down behind a tree and lifted her dress, her hand plunging down onto her dripping pussy, her other hand pinching at her nipples, she rocked back and forth on her stilettos, her bent legs shaking as her body convulsed , she inserted three fingers deep inside her and pumped her cunt furiously, her head moving forward and back as her fingers moved in and out of her. Julie gritted her teeth restraining her groans form leaving her mouth, as she came Julie lurched upwards pushing her body to stand. Julie with draw her fingers and licked the juices from them, she looked over at me with sultry eyes, "I'm sorry darling the heat against my cold pussy and nipples I thought I was going to explode if I didn't release my valve."

We made it back to the reception just in time for the newly married couples exit. I stood tall with the comfort that I had pleasured their deputy Principal while they all sat in the blinding heat of a room discussing math and English.

To Be Continued...

Hudson
Hudson
131 Followers