Slap & Tickle Ch. 9

Story Info
Julie arrives home.
1.6k words
4.21
22.1k
2
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 09/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hudson
Hudson
131 Followers

The house was quiet the smell of the cleaning fluids still hovered over the polished surfaces, Julie would be home soon, Linda tripped up the steps her arms laden with shopping, "I'll help you with that," I said grabbing the shopping bags from Linda's outstretched arms. "Well I'm glad I don't have to do that every day," Linda complained, she whisked her red locks across her shoulders and started opening and closing cupboards looking for a glass, she had stayed with us for four weeks and still did not know where everything was kept, I pity the person who ends up marrying her I chuckled to myself.

We could see Julie's car heading along the driveway Linda and I raced to the veranda standing side by side like dutiful servants waiting for their master to arrive. I looked at Linda thinking that maybe I should have dressed up a little, she was wearing a pretty floral dress that hugged her petite body and accentuated her breasts, black semi hi heel shoes, her hair brushed and tied back, she had put make up on, pink lipsticks, eye liner and even painted her nails, shit I hadn't even shaved.

Julie pulled the car up close and jumped out she ran up the stairs and embraced us both, "its great to be home, where are the kids?" she asked. " I thought we would let you unpack and settle in first the Fitzpatrick's are dropping them off around dinnertime," I said. Julie smiled at me for my consideration. Julie and Linda went inside and I went and retrieved the bags from the car, the girls were in the kitchen nattering away clanging glasses, I knew they couldn't wait to talk about Linda and me and what we had been doing whilst Julie was away.

When I entered the kitchen Linda and Julie were sitting at the table, they had already opened a bottle of red wine, the conversation was excitable, and they both saw me and stopped in mid sentence. " Well don't let me stop you," I said grabbing a glass and pouring myself some wine. "Don't be silly Linda was telling me you both had a great time I am so pleased," Julie said, her eyes and smile gleaming with self-satisfaction like a kid who just built a sandcastle. " I think I'll go have a shower and freshen up," Julie announced. "When you have finished I have a surprise for you, "Linda called out.

Linda excused her self and I could hear her rummaging around in the basement, what in earth could she be up to I thought, I poured myself another glass of wine and gazed out the window taking in the scenery. Julie's warm arms wrapped around my chest, she kissed me on the top of my head, " I love you Peter," she whispered, I returned the gesture of my love for Julie just as I was about to ask her about her trip Linda interrupted us, she grabbed Julie's hand, "come with me, gives us five and join us in the basement handsome," she said.

I obeyed Linda's request and waited five minutes before heading down to the basement, when I descended the stairs I could not see either Julie or Linda, I noticed the door to our room was closed, I walked over to the door where a sign was hanging with the words The Chamber written on it in black texta. I opened the door Julie and Linda were standing in the middle of the room surrounded by candles waiting for me, they were dressed identical their hair pulled back tight against their scalps, both wearing black short leather tops just covering their breasts their nipples protruding through the crisscross lace up fronts, the hems of their black mini skirts touching their shiny black thigh boots, both wore dark red lipstick and heavy black eye liner.

Julie and Linda smiled at me and turned facing each other placing their hands behind each others head, they kissed tenderly at first and then with more vigour as their passion grew, I watched as they explored each other bodies with their hands running over their leather clad bodies. Without speaking a word they both bent over the heavy wooded bench and removed their skirts, their arses pointed at me teasing my cock restrained with in my jeans, they both wiggled their arses taunting me to pleasure them, their pink pussy lips pouting, their moistness glistening against the flicker of the candle flames.

Laying beside them was a long piece of rubber garden hose, I picked it up and draw it across their arses it made a whooshing sound just before their naked skin felt its touch, they both clenched their buttocks, Julie spoke "I've waited four weeks for this." Linda let out a muffled giggle, their minds snapping back to the job at hand as they were alerted by a second whoosh sound and then the crack across their exposed buttocks. As the third lash hit, their arses reddened both experiencing the same amount of pain, their red painted nails digging deep into the wood of the bench, I draw the hose back and aimed it below their cheeks their knee high boots pushed into their smooth thighs from the force, their pussies protruding out further as they swelled between their legs. Julie and Linda kissed each other, as they knew where the next blow of the hose would land, as the hose whooshed towards them both girls pushed their arses outwards exposing as much of their pussies as possible.

Both moaned as the hose cracked against their puffy lips, their heads lifted in unison from the first sting towards their deep aches receiving relief, again they felt the sting and again. Linda rocked her hips pushing the air against her crimsoned cunt, looking for a way to stimulate her want, Julie lay motionless, I draw the hose further back this time letting the tip hit Julie's cunt, she squealed, and Linda moaned from the touch, their pelvic thrusts in time with each other, I shortened my grip on the hose and quickened my hits moving in time with each synchronised thrust of the girls, stroke stoke, stroke, Linda's buttocks tightened and she screamed as her orgasm ripped through her body, her pussy lips pulled in tight clenching at every inch of her pleasure, the sound of Linda's ache being released, brought deep moans from Julie's throat her back arching as her hips pumped the air, she closed her legs rubbing her wet lips together stimulating her desire, then she paused her anus pushing sky ward her legs trembling uncontrollable, her head lifting as her orgasm pulsated through her entire body.

I removed my clothes, and moved between Julie and Linda who were hunched over the bench languishing from their intense session, they both awakened as my fingers entered their exhausted swollen holes, I slowly finger fucked them both, gently stimulating their holes back to their tightness, my thumbs eased into their arses both women clamping onto them drawing them deep inside, my fingers touching my thumbs through the silky walls of their pussies, I increased my rhythm rocking their arses in unison, my fingers sliding back and forth with ease from their smeared juices.

" I want you to fill us," Julie demanded. I pushed my cock into Julie, her arse plunging against me forcing my hardness deep inside her, she moaned as I filled her tight hole, Julie pumped my cock long and fast I could feel the pressure building in my balls, I pulled away from her, her body slumping forward from my extraction. Linda's swollen cunt was tight and I eased slowly into her, I did not want to cum, until I was able to loosen her, Linda restricted my depth her muscles clamping against my rigidness, I fucked her shallow the edge of her pussy stimulating the head of my cock.

Julie was moaning, her hand between her legs playing with her engorged clit, her hips bucked with every stroke, I could feel Linda's fingers sliding along her drenched pussy running up and down the inside of her swollen lips she also bucked her hips, my jism was edging its way closer to the top of my hard cock, I withdrew from Linda and stroked my cock, I watched the two women fingering themselves with intensity, the first shudder of Julie's body pushing her forward her vibrating finger moving faster as she screamed out the words " I'm Cumming, oh yes," Linda's moans were deeper as her breathing became faster her finger pinching at her clit, finally she could not hold back the flow of her juices any longer, her fingers plunged deep inside her hot cunt pumping them she clamped her thighs around them her body jerking from the tiny eruptions deep inside of her. The head of my cock was deep purple and I could feel my eye widen as my jism pumped over Julie and Linda's arses, both women rubbing my juice into their red buttocks. I stroked my cock until I had drained every last bit of me out.

It was tough saying goodbye to Linda, too many goodbyes and not enough hello's I thought, she kept promising us she would move closer, who knows maybe one day, I crossed my arms around Julie's stomach, I could feel the sadness welling deep inside her, I kissed the nape of her neck, "come on honey she will be back soon'" I said trying to comfort her.

To Be Continued...

Hudson
Hudson
131 Followers