Slap of Realization

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed and fondled, building up hot desire. He unzipped me and stroked my cock as we kissed. He went down on his knees between my legs and took me to heaven with his soft mouth. It was only then, as the steel ball ran up and down the vein in the underside of my cock that I realized that he hadn't taken his tongue piercing out. Why hadn't I noticed that? Had the women seen it? Surely they had. None of them had said anything about it. I wasn't going to think about it now. He was going to take me to heaven with a blow job.

"Trent? What?" I murmured as I felt him rolling a condom on my cock.

"Yes, here, now," he whispered, moving my hands to his belt buckle. "Fuck me." I unbuckled and unzipped him, and pushed his trousers and briefs off his hips, where they fell to the matting of brown needles under the tree from last year's molting.

We kissed deeply and, embracing his torso in my arms after unbuttoning and spreading his shirt, I moved my lips down his throat to his nipples. I felt, more than observed, the weighing down of the pine limbs as Trent lifted his legs to hook onto boughs on either side of my hips, using his hand to position his hole on my erect cock and then impale himself on my shaft.

I held him, but I let him do most of the work of fucking himself on my cock until, with separate cries and a shared long sigh, we both ejaculated.

We held for several more moments, kissing and fondling each other, and then he let his legs down and I heard him pulling his briefs and trousers back up.

"That was nice. Very nice," I murmured.

"Yes, it was," Trent agreed. "I'll always remember it. Good-bye, Marty," he said, and then he turned and melted away from the tree.

In a mellow mood, I zipped up, came out of the tree myself and walked down to the side of the stream babbling through the park, expecting Trent to join me at my side from wherever he had disappeared to. When I realized he wasn't going to, I walked home, entering the kitchen door from whence we had departed, as Grace was the next street over from the back yard of my mother's house.

My mother was alone in the kitchen. The lovemaking with Trent had shamed me, making me realize how important he'd been to me. I owed it to him to be honest with my family, and it probably was now or never.

"Mother—" I started after clearing of my throat.

"You and Trent haven't had some sort of falling out, have you?" she said. She turned her face to me and I could see the look of concern in her expression.

"No, of course not."

"Good, because he's a keeper, Marty. It's time you got some stability in your life."

"Keeper? Stability? You mean you know? About Trent and me? About me?"

"I've known about you for years, Marty. I've been waiting for you to bring a young man home. I knew that would mean you finally were serious."

"And you aren't angry? Disappointed?"

"No, of course not. Why would I judge you or disapprove of anything you'd chosen for yourself? I accept you any way you are. And you've never judged Judith and me."

"Judith and you."

She gave me a sharp look and then a horse laugh. "You didn't see it, did you? All these years. Of course not. You were in college—and then on your own. And we haven't flaunted it. Yes, Judith and me. You thought both of our husbands taking off at the same time and Judith moving in here was some sort of coincidence? It wasn't any coincidence. It was my life coming back into the balance of what was meant to be. It was me gaining happiness—and gaining courage, although that was mostly Judith." She laughed again, but then her expression became serious. "You aren't too observant, are you Martin? Maybe not observant enough."

"What do you mean?"

"I'll ask you again. Did you and Trent have some sort of falling out? And I'll repeat that it seems to me he's the best thing that's happened to you. And, no, I'm not fooled by how he's tried to tone himself down just for us. It tells me how much he wants you too."

"Why are you asking me this."

"He's standing out front now, waiting for a taxi. He came back from your walk without you and said he discovered that his ticket for the Dover races started this evening and he'd decided he should go on over there. The Dover International Speedway is the biggest thing going on in this town, Martin. There aren't any races there this weekend. Judith and I knew as soon as you phoned and told us you were giving a young man a ride to go there that you were bringing someone home you couldn't—or wouldn't—tell us about. Dammit, Martin, do you know how hard Judith has tried not to screw this weekend up for you and Trent? And now Trent's out there waiting for a taxi to leave you. You just best thank your lucky stars that I called the cab company back and told them we wouldn't be needing one. Now get on out there and stop this mistake from happening."

The double-dose slap of realization woke me with a jolt. I got on out there, calling out to Trent as I moved, "It's OK. They know, Trent. It's great. Everything is great."

The look Trent gave me when he turned around told me that everything wasn't great—at least not yet. And I guess I didn't deserve for it to be that easy. But I'd try to make it great and just keep on trying until it worked. Mother was right. Trent was a keeper.

12