Slave

Story Info
Through the eyes of a Mistress
2.6k words
4.26
27k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I wanted to do is share with you a moment of sexual pleasure that I would have loved for you to witness. You with your arms above your head and at a 45 degree angle to the corners of the doorjamb, leather cuffs with steel rings, inserted into the corresponding rings on the jamb. Your naked, quivering ass, in full view of my perfect lover and me. Your ankles outfitted in the same fashion as your wrists, legs wide apart, and in the same manner as your wrists, find their appropriate position. I slide the now familiar cock ring on to your shrunken member, not needing to worry that it will disengage, my slightest touch brings you alive instantly. My mouth sharply bites first one nipple, and my gloved hand employs the clothespin to its accustomed home. The other clothespin is engaged in the same manner, the bite sharper this time. You whimper, as usual, but your cock tells a different story.

My lover hands me my crop and nods his head toward you, his interest in you, is arousing me, my own nipples hard little rocks, sitting on a perch, the sharply cinched bustier creating a huge flair to my hips, my shaven pussy wet with anticipation. I bend over in full view of my lover and with my ruby red lips plant 1 kiss on the inside of each of your upper thighs. And then methodically, with precision, I take the crop, and slap you sharply where I have left my lip prints. First one leg, then the other.

My lover has found this very exhilarating and comes up behind me his cock glorious and stupendous compared to your miserable excuse for manhood. He takes hold of my luscious hips and with one quick and forceful thrust he enters my wet pussy from behind. The site of this has your cock standing on end, extremely engorged by the cock ring. Your eyes wide and staring and I continue to hit you sharply with the crop until the accompanying area is the same color as my lipstick. Then I stop.

Standing directly in front you, your puny cock almost in my face, I stick out my tongue and it comes so very close to your cock. You try to thrust forward but the leather wrist and ankle straps keep you stationary and just out of reach. And you know that that little gesture of defiance will cost you dearly later. My lover’s thrusts are becoming very hard now and I slide my hand down to my clit, and watch you watch me cum, buckets of my juices onto my lovers cock. He pulls his glorious member out and puts his tongue into my throbbing wet pussy, sucking my juices from me, and then comes up to the right side of me and has me lick my juices from his huge cock. I look at you and smile and continue my task. Don't you wish slave, this were your cock? Feeling my velvety tongue licking you everywhere, giving you such pleasure? An answer is not needed; the pitiful look of hope on your face is answer enough.

My lover and I turn our backs to you and walk back to the bed, but use the head as the foot now, so that you may watch our faces, yearn for the experience we will share. Learn what it is to be completely, sexually satisfied. My man proceeds to lay on his stomach, his huge cock under him, the engorged shaft and the head showing between his wide spread legs, 2 pillows under his abdominal area, his perfectly rounded ass in the air. Your mistress is about to lick the ass of the man she has chosen, and your whimpering, puny, quivering ass is about to be honored to watch her in all her glory.

My lover is laid open before me, his legs wide apart. Looking past his perfect form, my eyes fall to rest on you, the miserable one, the feeble mess that has become my misfortune to train. I shake my head in pity, and you cast your eyes downward. I release you from my mind, and concentrate on my pleasure once again and not my pain, you.

I take a bottle of my favorite scented lotion, and straddling my lover's back begin a deep and stimulating massage. Focusing on the hard rippling muscles on his shoulders and upper arms, feeling the tenseness diminish, as I rub and massage. His relaxing tells me that I am doing the job I set out to do. Slave, I hiss, do you wish I were sitting upon your back, loosening your muscles, making your feel rested and comforted. Oh yes Mistress Carol, you reply, and with that I raise my ass from my lover's back, and walk toward you seductively, a sweet smile on my face. A glimmer of hope comes to your eyes, and your lips start to turn at the corners. I raise my hand and slap the right side of your face, leaving a light handprint, and bringing my hand back, leave the opposite side pink with my backhand. Never, and I mean, never, smile unless I tell you to. Ever. Yes Mistress Carol, I promise. And with that I walk behind you, pour a little lotion onto my palm, and SMACK your right ass cheek so hard that the lotion bursts into a tiny explosion on impact. You wince and try to recoil, but those restraints hold you firmly, again I pour the lotion, and again SMACK your left cheek is a rosy red to match the other. I walk back and face you, my finger pointing in your face, and I tell you consider yourself massaged slave. And I turn and walk back to my waiting lover.

I stop in front of my lover with my back to you and squat in front of him. He reaches out in front of him and he cups my voluminous breasts in his large hands and caresses them gently. Finding my already hard nipples with his thumb and forefinger, he rolls them. I lean over further and kiss him passionately. You have an unobstructed view of my soft, ample ass and now of my glistening wet pussy as well. His seductively warm kisses have fanned my flames and I slide my fingers between my legs, rubbing the outside of my lips, reaching all the way to my tight asshole. Just rubbing the outside of it with the tip of my wet finger and then sliding them back to rub my hot cunt again. His kisses are becoming more and more compelling. I stand up and walk back to you, hold the back of your head steady with one hand, and take my wet fingers and smear my juices under your nose. I can see the area beneath your nose shimmering in the fading sunlight. "Smell what you are missing slave. Think of how you would like to put your tongue in what your nose is smelling." With that I grab your hard little cock and pull it hard. You suck in your breath abruptly, you have been hard for a long time, and there seems to be no relief in site. This thought brings a smile to my lips as I turn and join my lover on the bed.

I have situated myself between his widely outstretched legs, my hands are placed on the cheeks of his round beautiful ass, kneading him, massaging him. He has caught my rhythm quickly and moves his ass with my hands while grinding his cock into the soft satin sheets. Both he and I face you and I watch your forlorn face as I lower my mouth onto my lover's ass. He raises it up to meet my mouth. I begin by kissing and licking his beautiful ass all over, not missing a spot. Splaying my fingers open, my nails digging into his soft flesh and spreading his cheeks open, my mouth lowers to the very top of his separation and my tongue glides through in a very hard line down the middle to the very bottom of his crack. He raises up again trying to will my tongue inside of him. I hear you groan across the room, and I know you want to be in his place.

My lover's ass is so hot, so tuned to what I am feeling, my tongue flicks back and forth across his tight asshole, then up and down at an extremely rapid pace. Kneading and massaging his glorious round cheeks with my hands. He is moving with my hands, my motion, I can hear him start to moan softly. I know he is being agonizingly patient, but the rise in his ass is becoming more and more pronounced. I begin to slowly push my dripping wet tongue into his waiting hole. I can feel him shudder as I do, I look down on the bed and the sheeted area under the head of his cock has become a darkened wet spot. His pre-cum dripping there, and it is all I can do not to touch his enormous member. I know if I do, I will be on the road of no return, and I am not finished yet, with either of you.

My pussy is so wet, I am extremely excited kissing and licking my lover's ass, but tonguing him is almost like torture, it is so pleasurable. Pushing and stroking his hole with my tongue, I start to begin a more rapid pace of fucking his ass, digging my nails into his soft flesh, making him rise up to meet my mouth, now starting to fuck him harder, deeper almost ramming my tongue in. His hole is soaked with the wetness from my mouth, the sound, a squishing sound going in, and a sucking sound as I pull it out. I plunge it in again, and again. My hand between my legs, my fingers rubbing circles around my hard clit, so swollen, it feels like a tiny cock that needs relief.

I remove my tongue from his ass, his moans cease for a few moments and then I move slowly and straddle his hot erotic ass. My bare, wet pussy resting on his ass, with my pussy moving in a circular motion, then back and forth rubbing my clit hard against his flesh. Pretty soon we are both groaning in pleasure, my cunt drenched, his ass is too, between my pussy and my tongue the inside of my thighs are soaked and sliding back and forth on his dampened skin.

The more my pussy grinds on his ass, the hotter I get. I know he is ready to cum and I have the place for him to do just that picked out. I climb off his ass, and have him turn over. His cock is so hard, and red, and swollen, it looks like it is ready to burst open. I straddle his legs, with his cock in front of me. I take him gently into my mouth, and almost immediately feel the familiar jerking and contractions of his imminent orgasm. I instantly remove him from my mouth and watch your face as I guide his exploding cock to my tits. The jettisoned spray from his stupendous orgasm hits my tits with surprising force. Without having to look, I can feel the hot streams of cum as it slides down my hard tits. Your watching eyes are glassy, your cock is as red as an almost ripe strawberry, looking almost painful, the cock ring has been on for sooo long, you then cast your eyes downward. The cum is now dripping from my chest everywhere, most is concentrated on my hard nipples and sweet pink areolas. Just the way I wanted it. Finally my lover's cock's spasms subside and he raises himself up and kisses my mouth softly, telling me that he has to leave and that he also knows that I now wish to be alone with my slave.

The door closes behind him softly, and I turn back to you slowly. I reach for the paddle, the reward for your earlier disobedient act. Walking around behind you, your ass is quivering slightly, a pleasant sight for me. This time not even the familiar warming circular motion precedes the crisp sound of the paddle as it meets your soft flesh. Whack, then the other side, Whack, the stinging warmth of pain first, instantaneously followed by a smaller crack, one on each side. Your ass has not edged out to meet my paddle, it is burning far too much for that, a few more on either side has left your ass enflamed with a deep crimson color. I remove the leather restraints from your ankles, and your wrists, the long hours of your arms being raised have made them numb and useless. I put on your collar and leash and pull you toward the bed, and make you lie on your back, your head at the foot. I am standing over you looking down, you are looking up at the underside of my huge breasts. I lean over you, and hiss, "Lick my tits slave, lick them clean of all my lover's cum, it is almost dry, so you will have to work twice as hard now."

A second of hesitation makes me grab a clothespin and twist, your gasp tells me you are ready to obey. You raise your head up to reach my heavy breasts, licking his delicious juice from them. Once you start, you continue in a methodical fashion, making sure you get all of the crusting hard cum from my hard nipples. Your tongue, as useless as it is, starts my own cunt throbbing again, making me remember his glorious ass, my clit sliding back and forth on it. I look at your engorged cock, yes, you will have to do, I must cum now, it is time. I walk around to your side and take your red cock into my hands, and unceremoniously remove the cock ring. Your wincing face tells me I have been less than gentle, but you are to get a treat that you did not expect, and will be well worth any pain you have thus far endured.

I tell you, "Before I straddle you slave, know this, if you dare to cum without my permission, the things you have suffered here today will become nothing but mere child's play in your memory." No hesitation preceeds your nod of agreement, you are grateful that you will get to feel your Mistresses velvety shaven pussy for yourself, and you have willed yourself not to cum until you hear her voice tell you to so. I straddle you and slowly ease my wet pussy onto your swollen cock, the pre cum is already running down the side, you have waited so long for this moment. I can feel the tenseness in your body, straining to keep some of your composure so you won't lose control. I slide down gradually, watching you carefully for a moment, then start to grind my pussy onto your cock, stimulating you into fucking me deeply with long hard thrusts of your hips. The hard pumping action of your cock into me and my own grinding cunt make me ready to come in just a few short minutes. "Fuck me hard slave, make me cum now", and with a few final prodigious thrusts, my pussy is awash with both your cum and mine. We have both erupted at about the same time, a simultaneous wail escapes both our lips, followed by the sounds of gasping breath.

I lie down beside you, pull your collar by the chain, and tell you to lick my pussy clean. I know the taste of your own cum is disdainful to you, but the fact that you will taste mine with it makes it a bittersweet task for you. I fall asleep with the feel of your soft tongue lapping up my pussy juices. And tomorrow is another day.