Slave Auction

Story Info
An account of my slave auction.
1.5k words
3.56
44k
6
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
227 Followers

The weekend of the 15th and 16th had been finalised and invitations sent.

The 6 bedroom farmhouse and adjoining barn had been hired for the weekend at a ridiculously low rate from a very dear friend, who asked no questions.

The replies came back and were listed:

Myself & slave A Yes

Master B & slave B Yes

Master C & slave C Yes

Master D & slave D Yes

Master E & slave E Yes

Master F & slave F Yes

Mistress & slave (eunuch) Yes

Sir A + Partner Yes

Sir B + Partner Yes

Sir C + Partner Yes

A 100% acceptance.

Only 2 Rules

1) No photos unless agreed between parties.

2) Slaves and Partners become the gatherings property once entering the property.

The Masters and slaves arrived at the appointed time, 2.30 on the Saturday.

Not all were known to us all so seeing news slaves bodies and greeting new Masters, and swapping ideas and knowledge was a very pleasant couple of hours.

The slaves were taken to what was the old stable tack room where they made use of the young boy slave.

He was called F, 5 foot 11 inch, 175 pounds, blonde hair to his shoulders, and the cutest 7" you ever did see, a good 5" slack, which his Mistress had harnessed and led him around by.

As soon as the slaves entered the roomthey needed his services and he was fucked, when his cock wore out he used his tongue until they could stiffen him up again.

His Mistress went into the tack room after a few hours and strung him up by the hands onto one of the many hooks found in the room.

She strapped his cock a few times to stiffen him and moved out of the way as the girls queued to ride him upright.

After a light meal the Masters took their slaves to their allocated rooms.

Mine, slave A, was just like the rest, hot sweaty with cum and pussy juice all over her.

I had trained A from her being 18, nearly 2 ½ years, she was very much a submissive but like most had her moments and earned a punishment which she bitterly regretted, maybe more of that in a training story later.

I removed her collar and stood her in the shower and jetted her with cold water, all over her body and in her secret places, used by the boy slave.

She shivered and her nipples peaked into volcanos.

She had not felt the whip or the cane for almost 2 weeks to make her easier on the eye for the auction, but I could see that look in her eye of devilment.

I turned off the shower and pinched her nipples hard, so hard tears welled in her eyes and when I fit a tit clamp to each one she yelped, so I screwed and extra ¼ turn.

I laid her over the bathroom stool, bottom down, pussy up and inspected for any rogue hairs which may cost us later, she was smooth.

I took the thin clit strap from my bag and gave her 10 hard lashes on her lips and hood and attached a hood and clit clamp.

The clamps would be removed just before we exhibited to ensure she had maximum sensitivity in the areas to be handled.

Her pussy glistened; she could not contain her excitement at what was to come.

I took her up from the stool, sat down, she instinctively bent over and I spanked her dry.

I led her to the corner by her clamps and lifted her onto her tippy toes to inflict more pressure on her nipples and hood, pushed her nose to the wall, a regular position she was comfortable with and showered.

The slaves were delivered to the tack room by 6.00 and took little time in utilising the services "F", but only his tongue and fingers as they had been warned to keep clean and ready to exhibit.

When all assembled the Masters went in one by one to fasten their leads to their slaves choker chain collar and lead her out into the main barn area.

2 Oak tables had been placed side by side and in turn the slaves knelt in position, their choker chain ends hung down between their tits.

Each slave was numbered 1 - 5 at the top of their left breast and their name/letter on their right tit, 2" above their nipple, in indelible black marker pen.

Each Master waited with his slave until the tables were fully occupied.

You heard the slaves whimper as with hands on their heads their clamps were removed and nipples given one last hard squeeze and between parted legs their pussy`s slapped to raise the hood and pronounce their clits.

The Masters took their seats with the invited guests and each were issued with a card.

Next to each element of excellence were 5 letters, A - E, and the slave chosen to excel by the 5 Masters, the Mistress and the 3 invited guests and their partners had their letter circled.

The Elements Being;

1) Good Teeth - To scrape the shaft when being pounded.

2) Good Tongue - To extend to take the shaft in.

3) Easy To Access Throat - To take the biggest shaft and swallow the cum.

4) Firm Natural Tits - Easier to slap and cane.

5) Pert Stiff Nipples, pointing out not down - For clamping, biting and caning.

6) Even Cheeked Bottom - To accept the punishment instrument.

7) Top of the Legs Gap - For ease of bottom insertion.

8) Protruding Hood - For clamping and biting and easy access to the clit.

9) Hanging Flaps - To clamp and weight.

10) Tightness of Pussy - 2 - 3 or 4 finger insertion.

The signal was given and everyone and the "Judges" had up to 1 ½ hours to inspect, examine insert, prod and poke the slaves as many times as needed to find a winner.

Each Master could dry his slave off after every pussy fingering.

The slaves loved the attention and if visible, their eyes never left their Masters.

Element 3 was left until the end when the slaves were taken off the tables and knelt on the floor and the Mistress of "F" led him out.

She unbuckled his cock harness and rubbed him to full stiffness.

She took him down the line of slaves putting his cock in and out of their mouths 3 or 4 times to gagging point and the "Judges" found their winner on their acceptance of his 7" cock.

At this point I must confess My slave "A" won the swallowing hands down, she had had plenty of practice with my 8".

Time for dinner, the Masters re attached their leads to the slaves and led them back to the tack room, I kissed mine on the forehead and said well done, one Master was not as happy and was removing His belt as I left, the sound of leather on flesh echoing around the barn.

After our first course the slaves were sent out in turns to go under the dining table and service the cocks and pussy seated, rather a nice touch I thought.

Before sweet the Mistress brought out Her slave and hooked him up to one of the many fixing points in the barn.

She took the marker pen and created 4 targets on his back and front and with a succession of whips showed her skill at landing the tip, exactly where she wanted it.

It was agreed his shrieks and yelps went well with the cheese and biscuits and his body was soon a mass of welts.

He was unhooked and with Her back to us all She had him kneel, She opened her cloak, lifted Her skirt and we heard him say his thank you with his tongue and mouth.

He was then taken back for the slaves to fuck and sit on his face.

Results time and the winner, slave "C" a 19 year old in only her second year of training was laid on her back on the dining table and the other 4 were brought over to make love to her and engulf her in fingers and tongues.

Getting towards midnight, the slaves were at their Masters feet and they were led back to the exhibition tables.

The three guests partners were stripped and marked up G - H - I and placed with them and a bag of ping pong balls marked A to I was passed among us, and that was our prize for the night.

It would have been nice to draw the winner but alas that went to another I drew the slave whose Master had to take his belt to, so a nice reward as she yelped as I spanked her over her welts.

A great, great weekend enjoyed by enthusiasts, well not sure if "F" enjoyed it as much as the rest of us.

DonBrown
DonBrown
227 Followers