Slave Boy Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alacritously, but still carefully, the buyer skipped down the stairs while the Flower's bare feet sounded a drum roll on the wood as he struggled to keep up. The two disappeared into the city.

A crashing sound rang out from the stage, and Arjani and the all the rest of the women snapped their attention to it. There, the white woman stood in front of a reverberating gong, leaning confidently on a mammoth gong-mallet. "He was a real beauty," she said, "But now that I have your attention again, there is plenty more meat for the serving." She pointed to Medugai, standing patiently at the side with a cloth freshly tied around his waist. "He's the first Amazonian we've ever collared, and now he could be yours, but for how much? Let's hear the bidding!"

"Sixty coals!" came the cry.

"Sixty five!"

"Sixty nine!"

That was too low, and judging by the way Medugai's face darkened, he felt the same way. Arjani let the price climb up to ninety, then made her bid. "One hundred and five!"

Silence followed. Arjani stood tense, waiting for some trading baroness to sweep him away with a bid to double hers, but no one did.

"One hundred and five!" yelled the white woman. "Sold to the working woman in the middle. Come on up!"

Arjani tingled as she made her way to the stage. She had never stood in front of this many people before. As she climbed the stage, she felt almost as naked as Medugai.

"You've made a wise choice," said the white woman, tying on Medugai's leash and handing it to her. "The Amazons know what makes a good man."

For his part, Medugai looked warm, as well he should have. One hundred and five coals was quite a sum.

Arjani dug the money out of her purse, leaving it nearly empty, then handed the coins over and took the leash. For a moment, she was dumbstruck, struggling to process what she had done. "Come along," she said at last. She backed down the stairs, and Medgai followed, still a little smug. They marched away from the auction, back to the city, and soon the towering buildings enveloped them.

Arjani looked back at Medgai. "My goodness," she said. "I actually bought you. I wasn't sure I could afford it."

"With a hundred and five coals to spend, you shouldn't have been," said Medugai.

"Don't get used to it. It took me years to save that up."

Medugai's smile grew.

Ajani turned into her home, a simple wooden room near the top of a flight of stairs, stacked on top of three other homes and with countless more above it. Chunks of ivory lay on the shelves beside her, with a few of her tools lying there where she had left them. Opposite the shelves was a crafting table, where she was in the middle of carving a set of false teeth from a few ivory scraps. Beyond that, her belongings lay in baskets in the corners, with a single bed- which was no longer big enough, she realized- pressed against the far wall.

Suddenly, Arjani felt embarrassed. After buying a man, coming back to this tiny home made her feel poor.

"You don't waste space," said Medugai. "You have a fine place to live." He stepped up to the shelf. "May I organize this?"

"Organize?" Arjani had never thought to do that, as she only needed to take something from that shelf a few times every week. "Why not? Try it."

Medugai worked smoothly, almost rhythmically, moving the Ivory pieces around with more care than Arjani ever had. "When a woman comes into her home," he said, "she should know where all of her things are, which means that everything must have a place." He stepped away, and her ivory pieces were arranged by size, with her tools put away in their place on the wall.

"Very nice," said Arjani. She stepped up behind him, and her hands found his rear, which stayed stiff under her touch. "Now, what have the Amazons taught you about pleasure?"

"Tonight, I'll gladly show you."

Arjani wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Into his ear, she whispered, "Show me now."

Arjani could feel his smile from behind him. "As you wish," he purred.

Gently, he removed himself from her arms, then turned around and slid off his cloth, revealing his waist, which was as muscled as the rest of him, and his smooth, hairless cock, already erect. He sat down on the cot, back against the wall, legs spread.

After making sure that her door was shut, Arjani quickly pulled off her own clothes, then stared down at Medugai. The man was a mass of flesh. The idea of having so much muscle beneath her made her quiver. After a moment, she knelt down astride him, her sex mere finger-widths away from his cock. His hands caressed her legs, running up her thighs and the sides of her stomach.

She blew out a hot breath, closing her eyes. She leaned in and kissed Medugai, and he continued his administrations, expertly massaging her legs, her body and even her neck, surrounding her in pleasure. Her muscles relaxed, heat coursed over her skin, and her body felt whole as it hadn't in years.

One brush across her femininity was all it took. Her orgasm ripped out of her, making her squeeze his shoulders, screaming under the sudden thrill. When she opened her eyes again, Medugai was there, gently smiling up at her.

She kissed him again, sloppily, and before she released his mouth, she eased herself onto his waiting rod. Immediately, she felt herself stretching, but she kept going, moaning into him all the way down. When she had him all the way in, she jumped back up, feeling tension release as she removed herself from his thickness.

Medugai helped her back down again, not as far this time, then up. Guided by his gentle strength, she found a rhythm, and her breathing matched with her bucking.

'Down, breathe out. Up, breathe in. Down, breathe out.'

Through it all, Medugai stared into her eyes, his smile distorted a little by the pressures of sex. But he still held firm as Arjani's next orgasm built. She moved faster, closing her eyes, and then something tripped, as if Medugai had just plucked a harp string inside her, and sweet thunder reverberated through the lower half of her body. She put her hands on his chest, supporting herself as she recovered.

"Are you pleased, Mistress?" asked Medugai, knowing the answer.

"Yes," Arjani panted. "But... one more. I want one more."

Medugai's eyes twitched in surprise, then his smile returned. "Then if I may suggest, Mistress, lie on your back."

Arjani considered what some slave-owners had said to her, that it was presumptuous for a slave to make suggestions, and she decided that she did not care. Dismounting him, she waited for him to stand up and step aside, then she sat down on the cot and eased herself onto her back.

She watched as he knelt astride her, then bent down to her womanhood. He began as he had before, carefully stroking her thighs, petting her stomach, then he moved in closer, tracing a circle around her center of pleasure. He blew a hot breath onto her, and she felt a pleasant little sizzle. He lowered a bit more, and his tongue tapped at her. She twitched, and her arousal got ahead of her. She grabbed his leash and pulled him down onto her.

He did not lose a moment. Without breaking his rhythm, he licked, the smooth warmth of his tongue washing her senses. Another pass with his tongue, and her toes gripped the cot as her legs bent. Under his performance, she knew she would not last long.

She was correct. So soon after he had begun, her heat crested, and she wailed through one last orgasm. Once her breathing slowed, she sat up, covered in sweat, satisfied at last.

Medugai gave her a knowing smile. "That is what the Amazons taught me," he said smoothly.

"Well done," said Arjani faintly. "Yes, yes, well done." With difficulty, she stood up. "Dress me. We're going out for a wash."

Medugai nodded, and a minute later, both of them were fully clothed- her in her practical tunic and him in his loincloth. As they marched out of the house, heading for the well, Arjani smiled to herself. In buying Medugai, she had made the right decision.

12