Slave Caught

Story Info
A slave caught in the act of disobeying her Master.
825 words
3.53
34.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All alone in a cold dark cell, she stands bound, and completely naked. She trembles as a chill overcomes her. Is it the stale air of a place long forgotten by human kindness? Is it the torture she knows she will have to endure at His hand. Does she dare reach down and comfort herself until time passes and she knows He will return?

Weighing her options carefully in her head, and knowing she will have to face His wrath if she is caught, she reaches in between her legs, to the soft smooth lips now shaven at His command. She traces the outline of her lips, feeling the beads of moisture that start to escape her. She shifts her weight from one leg to the next from the uncomfortable standing position. The cold steel cuts into her wrists as she reaches to touch the soft smooth inner folds of her pussy. A gasp, a moan as she feels the cut He made into her lips last night, a night so intense the details seem to escape her at that moment.

She finds her swollen bud of her clit, and rolls it firmly between her fingers bringing it to its fullest attention, as she sinks the sharp edge of her fingernail into it. Her body aching, throbbing, as she begins to give into the passion of the moment. Her flesh flushed, as the beads of perspiration trickle down her face. She throws her head backwards, arching her back and thrusting her aching pussy up to fuck the air.

He stands at the doorway, watching her through the small opening of the door. He reaches down to His now growing cock, stroking its shaft as He watches her display. She is completely unaware of His presence, and He snickers under His breath at the amusing sight before Him. Oh how He will delight at the punishment she will receive at His hand for her disobedience. And yet He does not stop her. Just as she is about to be taken through another wave of her passion, He unlocks the door, and slams it against the wall of the cell. She stops in her tracks, her pussy soaked fingers falling from the moistness of her sex.

He approaches her, walking around her. She struggles against her bonds uselessly. He laughs out loud watching her writhe, and wriggle. He grabs her hair, and pulls it back so hard, she feels like it is tearing from her head as she gasps.

"Silence" He barks at her.

Shaking she obeys, and whimpers under her breath. He licks the tears falling from her eyes, and a huge grin comes over Him. He takes her nipples into His fingers and twists them around as far as He can. She cries out loud, and He pulls them away from her flesh as if He were trying to detach them from her. He laughs a hysterical evil laugh.

He unlocks the chains that hold her in place against the wooden board, allowing her twisted flesh to relax upon the ground, as pushes her down to her knees. She bows her head, lowers her eyes, and spreads her legs as wide as she can exposing herself to Him. His smile tells her that He is pleased with this position she has voluntarily assumed, without being told to do so. His cock now fully hard, brushes against her face as He approaches her.

She closes her eyes, as He guides His cock over her soft, sweet lips. She licks her lips tasting the pre cum He left upon them. She moans at the deliciously, salty taste of His cum. Her mouth opens, she extends her tongue as He thrusts the head of His cock into her awaiting mouth. She feels His head pressing against the back of her throat, fucking her mouth, as she so delicately takes all of Him. She makes a tight seal around His shaft with her lips, as He withdraws Himself to the head, and then quickly thrusts His cock back into her mouth. He repeats this over and over again grinding Himself against her mouth.

She feels every inch of His cock sliding through her lips, across her tongue, and painfully probing her throat. His cock stiffens, His balls swell and He grabs hold of her head keeping her very still as He explodes into her inviting mouth. His warm, deliciously salty cum spilling from her lips, and down her chin. Wave after wave of cum, as she continues to suckle on His shaft, milking Him. He eases Himself out of her mouth, and she flicks the tip of her tongue against the sensitive fold on the top of His head, teasing Him. He jerks, and releases the final drops of His nectar into her. He steps back, and falls to the bed behind Him. She licks her lips, and assumes her slave position. Waiting for what is yet to come.