Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
Naive young woman finds herself sold as a slave.
14.3k words
4.29
413.8k
322

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thring
Thring
379 Followers

Chapter 01: Sold

I feel the wetness between my thighs as I walk down the hotel hallway to room 2210. I am so excited; tonight I am going to be made a slave by a man I hardly know. It is my fondest wish to offer myself as a slave to a man, totally.

The man who is going to make me a slave is called Miles and my heart beats fast at the thought of what he is going to do with me. I had met Miles weeks ago on a website and we have met to talk over coffee and then at dinner numerous times. He is a likeable, handsome and well built man with long dark hair. He is always impeccably dressed in a suit and tie when we meet. I fantasize often about kneeling in front of him and pulling his cock out of his pants to suck it into my slave mouth. He asks me often if I want to be a slave. "Are you sure," he asks me over and over.

"Yes I want to be a slave for you," I answer each time he asks.

"Good then, I will make you a slave," Miles finally answers one night and gives me a hotel key. "Go to this room tomorrow night at eight wearing only a freshly shaved cunt barely covered by the shortest dress you own and your highest heels; nothing else. When you enter you will leave the door unlocked so that anybody might enter.

Read the note I will have left for you on the bed. You will do exactly as it says. You will then wait for me to make you a slave. Tell no one what you are doing or where you are going tomorrow." Miles smiles at me and leaves me with the key to a room in the most expensive hotel in the city. My hand shakes as I carefully place it in my purse.

The next night I use the key I have been given to open the door and walk to the bed after closing the unlocked door behind me. There is an envelope lying on top of a tiny pile of black leather. My hands shake as I rip open the envelope and unfold the letter to read its instructions.

I am ordered to strip, which I quickly do with nervous hands almost tearing at my dress as I hurry to obey and show off my naked body to an empty room. The letter then tells me to put on the leather slave collar that lies on top of the little pile. I sob a little when I hear its small lock snick shut as I put it on. Next I am told that I must put on the black high heeled shoes and lock them to my ankles. I obey again and stand to teeter about the room on their seven inch height. The last instructions are to lock the wrist and ankle cuffs on me then lock my hands together in front of me while I stand in the centre of the room to wait for my future Master. The ankle cuffs are connected by a two foot chain, but that isn't a problem because I can't take any bigger steps in the ridiculously high heels Miles has left for me.

The feeling of locking the cuffs on my wrists and then locking them together in front of me makes me even wetter, I can feel my juices as they run down my thighs. The room is filled with the scent of my excitement and my nipples are so hard they are hurting.

There is a full length mirror in the room which reflects the image of a very young blonde girl with a beautiful face over a curvy body with large tits and a tight ass which is shown off well by the high heels. She looks gorgeous to me wearing just five strips of black leather and a pair of very tall spike heeled black shoes. "I may be only eighteen but I am wise for my years," I think to myself smugly as I watch the girl in the mirror sway her heavy tits between her bound arms. "I know that Miles is a nice man who just wants to help me with my fantasy. He told me so."

I wait a very long time standing uncomfortably in the high shoes, but I wait patiently as I know a slave should. When Miles does finally enter the room I smile up at him. He is silent as he looks down at me. He then asks, "Are you ready to be a slave?"

"Yes, I've read all the stories about it that I could find and I know how to be a slave for you," I pant.

He smiles at me and asks, "Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"I'll ask you one last time. Do you want to be a slave?"

"Yes!"

"Good, but are you completely sure?"

"Yes, God damn it Miles, I want to be a slave!" I yell at him.

He grins at me and says, "Good," again. "You'll bring in a lot of money tonight, I think."

"What?"

"You heard me."

"No. I don't understand. What are you saying? Money?"

Miles only smiles at me and quickly steps forward to lift my cuffed hands over my head and lock them to the back of the slave collar and attaches a leash to its front. I feel totally exposed and helplessly confused as he drags me out of the hotel room by the leash to the elevator. I struggle and squeal my outrage as I try to escape. It is beyond belief that I am naked with my hands locked behind my neck in a hotel hallway while a man patiently waits for the elevator holding me captive by a leash. The door opens and Miles forces me in. He puts one hand on my breasts and the other slides into my open pussy after the door closes. He slowly lifts a hand off my chest to push the button for the penthouse.

"I want at least one feel of this slave body before it is sold!" Miles pants as he runs his paws all over me.

"Let me go!" I plead. "The man must be mad!" my mind screams.

"Don't you remember saying that you wanted to be a slave?"

"Yes, but that was to be with you! Just for one night like we talked about!" I cry out as we rise to the top floor.

"No, I have always said that that one night I would make you a slave," Miles answers before the door opens, "you will be one forever after tonight's sale." He steps away from me to straighten his jacket and hair, "I have asked you more than once if you want be a slave and you have answered yes each and every time and now you will be sold as a slave."

"Fuck you!" I yell even though I know that I am bound and at his mercy.

Those are the last words I will ever say as Miles puts a ball gag into my mouth before leading me into one of two penthouses by my leash to hang it on a tall pole in the centre of a large room. I struggle futilely until I realize that I am trapped and on display to a room full of people. I recognize that I am in big trouble as I look wildly around to see five men and three women staring intently at me. They are all dressed in expensive suits and designer dresses and they all are looking at my naked body with the lust of ownership in their eyes. Miles tells me that I am to be sold to the highest bidder in a silent auction.

I had wanted to play at being a slave with Miles but he has taken me farther than I want and I know now that I have said yes once to often. I can't breathe and begin to faint in my panic at what these people seem to think they can do to me.

Miles sees that I am in danger of strangling myself if I fall. He unlocks the cuffs from the collar and relocks them to the pole high above my head so that I hang by my wrists while I am forced to accept the touch of complete stranger's hands as I am inspected like I am nothing more than an animal.

"I am being sold as a slave!" my mind screams as hands touch me where only lovers should. Surprised at my quick reaction when a woman touches my nipples and slides her hand down my body to play with my clit I begin to moan. I can't believe it; I tilt my hips forward in lust while looking straight into her ice blue eyes. With my voice silenced by my ball gag I can only moan out my pleasure at her touch.

"Do you like that?" the mistress asks.

I shake my head no and then sob to meekly nod my head yes, just once.

"What a slut this slave is," the rude woman drawls as she pulls her wet fingers from between my legs and walks away wiping them on a tissue before dropping it to the floor.

I hang my head in shame as yet another person touches me wherever they want. I can't help myself; I begin to respond to each touch just like a slut in heat while I hang naked and locked to a post in a room of fully dressed people who can touch and probe me where they will.

Finally I begin to feel faint from being treated as an object to be bought and I start to pass out. Feeling the full weight of my body on my wrists as my knees buckle I slip into blackness. When I come to I know from the lustful, possessive faces around me that each of the men and women in the room has fully inspected my body by now and have offered their bids on me. My legs can't support me anymore; I hang limp from the pole in front of them waiting with a wildly beating heart to find out which one will own me while no one comes to help me stand. Shock sets in when I finally grasp that I really am being auctioned off to be a slave for the rest of my life.

Miles laughs when he learns who has bought me. I am now a piece of property and I can only wait to see who my new Master or Mistress is as I hang by my hands with my naked body fully displayed. Looking up at the last clock I might ever see I know that I have become a slave at exactly 9:17 PM on Friday the 10th of July. Only one hour and seventeen minutes since I entered the hotel room far below, I was on time for my tryst with Miles and he was right in saying that he would make me a slave.

A man steps forward to take possession of me. He is a tall, powerfully built and very handsome black man; I see his large penis hanging heavy in his expensive silk pants and moan. He looks into my face while I hang helpless in front of him. A strong hand lifts my head so he can stare into my eyes, "I am your Master now. You are mine; I own you and you will obey me completely or I will be forced to whip you or even make you disappear. Nod your head if you understand me. You don't have to agree, that option is now long past your control."

I hear the not so veiled threat and know now at last what it means to be sold; it's not like in the books I have read. I hang there; chained and at his mercy as I look up into his dark eyes to nod my head yes in total shock at what has just happened. In just over an hour I have gone from a girl just out for some fun to a piece of property sold to the highest bidder.

I soon learn that I don't have a clue what real slavery is all about when Master's thick fingers tap on the ball gag in my mouth causing the built up saliva behind it to drool out past my quivering lips and down my chin onto my breasts, "Behind this gag is a slave mouth that will swallow every man's cock that I give it deep into your throat. Real men have cocks, not penises or dicks and you will think of this hole as your slave mouth or just one of your fuck holes from now on. You will swallow my cock and 'Kiss the Lion' tonight. In your life as a slave you will suck every cock presented to you, do you understand?"

"Kiss the lion, what does that mean?" My head begins to rock from side to side in denial. "But didn't I already think that I have a slave mouth earlier tonight when I was walking to my fate many floors below?" I remember with shock. My mind becomes a jumble of thoughts, "Might this whole scene be my heart's desire, only way more than I ever thought possible? This can't be what I want, can it? No! I don't want this! Do I?"

Master thinks that I am saying no to him but I am only trying to deny my own urges while wondering at the very strange deeper need I feel to actually be a true slave. He takes my head in his hands to stop me from shaking it no and forces me to nod yes, "You will never say no to me again; you will always say yes no matter what I order you to do. Answer me properly now, my little slave. Do you understand?"

"Maybe I understand more than you know, Master" a nervous little voice cries from deep in my mind as I nod my head yes between Master's huge hands and see him smile down at me. His tight grip on my face eases and his strong smooth finger tips begin to softly stroke my cheeks before caressing my long neck and then move on down over my shoulders to my chest. When his caressing fingers reach my breasts he takes them in his hands to feel their weight and massage them while he roughly pinches my hard nipples with his thumbs and forefingers bringing out a gasp pain and pleasure from behind my gag. "Did my clit just quiver at that last touch?" I wonder in amazement.

"Do you know what these are called slave?" Master asks as he continues to touch and caress my breasts and nipples; arousing my betrayal body even further.

My eyes are locked onto Master's as I timidly shake my head no hoping that is what he wants and sadly realize what he will call my beautiful breasts.

"Very good; you do know when to say no, but I think that you're lying though." He slaps both of my breasts and roughly squeezes them as he asks me again, "Do you know what these are called?"

Nodding my head once I break contact with the powerful eyes of my new Master and look down in shame knowing that they are tits, slave tits.

A strong hand grabs my face and forces it back up so that I have to look at Master with my wide frightened eyes, "Never, ever look away from me when I am talking to you slave!" Master says forcefully. "These lovely mounds of soft white flesh are your slave tits. They are mine; slave tits that will soon be big enough to wrap around my cock while I use you for my pleasure until I leave my sperm all over your face and down your neck."

"Big enough?"

Master pulls at my slave nipples then slides his hands down my body which is hanging by my trapped wrists with my legs splayed obscenely out beneath me. I still can't get the high heeled shoes I am wearing to work on the smooth floor under me so that I can stand. When Master's soft finger tips reach my small waist my whole body shudders from the sensual feel of him as he touches me as he wants. Without thinking I close my legs trying to deny Master access to my pussy. A cloud forms on his face and his eyes darken as one of his hands moves to the small of my back and the other nears my most intimate and private of places. In the moment before Master's hand reaches for my pussy I realize my mistake and quickly open my shaking legs giving him full access to wherever he wants and sob at my submission to this black animal that will own my body forever.

Master's hand snakes down between my legs to hold my pussy. His fingers play with my coral pink pussy lips that hang out so far from me before he slides one into my wetness while gently cupping me with the rest. I know that I am wet down there; I have been wet all night but I am surprised at the river of juice that flows out of my pussy over his hand and down my thighs. His thick finger probes deeper and deeper into me, "This is your cunt, your snatch, and just another fuck hole. It is mine to use whenever and wherever I want and to give to whom I choose."

The finger in my cunt pushes deeper into me as he lifts me effortlessly to my feet. I can finally stand on my own, relieving the stress on my aching arms and shoulders. His finger is so deep in me now that he can feel my secret; the one I was saving for Miles. Master smiles and then laughs out loud as he touches the proof of my virginity. He leans down to put his lips next to my ear, "You didn't tell him did you," he whispers. "He didn't even use you or check did he? What a fool he is."

I shake my head no to both questions. I had pretended to be so worldly for Miles that he must have thought I wasn't still a virgin.

"I am going to enjoy taking this from you tonight, my little slave," Master says quietly in my ear.

I sob again at my plight even as his other hand slides down the crack of my ass to touch me where I thought no one ever would. His finger circles my tight little asshole then moves on to join the other one in my cunt to gather moisture before moving back to push slowly into my ass. I try to squeeze myself shut but his finger enters me past the first knuckle and then pushes deeper. "Do you know what this is?" Master asks as he fucks my ass with his finger. I shake my head even as I move my hips to meet each hand as he uses me as he wants. "This is your other cunt, your slave ass and fuck hole that will be used by me and every other master that you meet. Do you understand what you are going to be for me?" Master pushes both fingers deep into me and then pulls them out to rub them clean on my slave tits.

I stare at Master with my wide frightened blue eyes with the scent of my two cunts on my tits. One tit smells sweet and musky and the other is dark and heavy with the scent of my slave ass.

Master looks away from me and I am released from his spell. I look down at the floor in total shame at how he has touched me and how my body responded to him. I have never felt so aroused, so completely owned, or so helpless before. Now that he isn't dominating me with his eyes I start to feel real fear again at what is happening to me and I begin to cry.

Master ignores my sobbing and at the snap of his fingers two nude slaves walk into the room. They flaunt their nakedness as they strut across the carpet wearing only thick solid gold slave collars and cuffs around their throats, wrists and ankles. When they reach Master they press their bodies against his; rubbing their slave tits up and down his silk suit while holding their hands behind their backs in submission. He rests his arms on their shoulders and turns them to look at me while he caresses their nipples in front of everyone. One is a pretty little Asian girl with tiny tits and the other is a tall, tanned, blond Russian looking woman whose much larger ones hang heavy on her chest.

"Take my new possession and prepare her for me," Master orders them in his deep, rich voice with the accent of Africa in it. "We will fly home at the end of the week when my business here is finished and we are done with the first part of her initiation as a slave."

"Fly home!" I think, "What the hell just happened here! Where is home! I'm not going anywhere!"

My heart begins to beat faster in my chest and I whimper as Master's slaves approach me to take possession of his toy for him. They smile at me and unlock my hands from the post to relock them behind my back. I feel so exposed with my tits thrust out by my arms being locked behind me. The blond Russian slave clips a leash onto the leather collar that I so happily put on just an hour ago and begins to lead me from the room. I start to struggle. I don't want this. I only wanted to play at being a slave with that bastard Miles!

My face is slapped. I stop my silent gagged tantrum to look up into Master's fiery eyes. He holds my face and looks down at me to ask, "Do you understand that I own this body now? I can do anything I want with it. I have paid many thousands of dollars for you and this body is now mine! I don't care about your mind or what you think. I bought a slave, a possession to use as I see fit."

I shake my head in denial and he slaps my other cheek. "You will be punished for that. Take her away! I will have her pierced in as many places that can be found. I want to see rings and chains all over this body that I own. I will make my newest slave a 'fancy'."

"A what?" I try to yell through my gag.

He looks at me in anger, "For that, tattoo my 'S' for slave on the face as well! I will decide where to put my lion later."

"He can't do this to me," I scream out in my mind but I have finally come to my senses and have shut the fuck up before this crazy Master orders more horrible things done to my body. "The one that he owns now?" a small voice asks. "I own this body!" another voice yells. "Or do I?"

I can't believe what is happening to me. I go deeper into shock and finally lower my head in submission to him. Master smiles down at me before ordering his slaves to take me away again.

I meekly follow the two naked slaves as they lead me by the leash out into the hall and across to Master's penthouse. As we leave I hear Master ask the other bidders if they would like to watch a naïve young girl being taken deeper into her slavery. Tears come to my eyes again at that thought. The last I ever see of Miles is him pocketing a very thick envelope that Master has passed to him as I am being led from the room.

Thring
Thring
379 Followers