Slave Christina Ch. 02

Story Info
The Fate of Christina.
3.6k words
3.95
21.2k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog7
frog7
133 Followers

A new year had come. My life, did I even have a life? I didn't even know. There was no use pondering it. I was lying on the bed sweating and breathing was hard as my orgasm came and went. Daddy was putting back on his clothes. Man this guy could really fuck. However, of course he was the only man I ever knew. The rest were women.

"Ok get dress and cook me some dinner!"

"Yes daddy."

I put on my French maid outfit and while I was preparing dinner a strange feeling crept over me, I didn't know it was but it was something.

We sat down to eat. After taking a few bites I speak to daddy. "Um Daddy, we're running low on bread."

"And you wait till now to tell me that! Bitch, you realize that I had a sandwich this afternoon, right?"

"Yes Daddy, I'm sorry."

"You what this means, right Christina?"

"Yes Daddy."

Once dinner was finished I went to change into my naughty school girl outfit. Once tied down, Daddy lifts up my skirt, revealing my sexy lacy panties. He pulls them down and touches the branded letters delicately.

He begins beating my ass hard, which made me moan in pain and some pleasure.

"Man you love this you horny bitch! I'm gonna have to deny you tonight but tomorrow I'll give you a long hard fuck."

After he was done he puts me in the cage.

The next day I was waiting in the cage, Daddy had gone to the store to bought bread so I could make him some toast. The feeling had return, what was it? It was a feeling of longing, something better than this but then my thoughts are interrupted by the opening of the door.

Daddy had returned and he opens my cage so I could shower and get breakfast ready.

There was a knock on the door and Daddy went to the door.

"Hello Earl," Eva says.

"Ah girls, you've arrive just in time for brunch."

I knew whom he was talking too. They are the only three girls who came over here most of the time and I was right. Eva, Blue, and Blondie were here.

After breakfast, Daddy gives me the slow hard fuck he mentioned to me last night. The girls were watching and waiting to take their turn.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes!" He cried.

"I'm gonna cum really soon," I cried.

I could hear Blue giggling. "What a whore."

"Yeah, she loves it all!" Blondie agrees.

I could fill it now as Daddy pounded me faster and harder. "UGH, UGH, OHHHHH, THIS IS IT, AHHHHH!" Daddy gives me three more poundings before he came and pulled out of me nice and slow.

As I was catching my breath I look up and see the girls all fully aroused. They were ready but decided to play rock-paper-scissors to see who would go first and after a minute Eva was the winner.

She orders me to crawl to her, and to turn around.

Eva starts by giving me a rim-job. Once she was done Blondie got started, she had a dildo strapped to her crotch and takes me anally. Blue took over afterwards but as time went on she became frustrated because I couldn't cum. No matter what she tried I just couldn't cum. Maybe I was just tired or maybe.... "Ha, you seem to be losing your touch, Blue," Eva laughs.

Blue was pissed off and she took it out me. She starts slapping me and then punches me in the stomach.

"Stupid whore!" She hisses and left me crying in the room while Eva and Blondie laughed and then left.

Daddy didn't give me any sympathy either. He caged me up again.

It wasn't until one in the morning that he let me out. He wanted me to watch a movie with him. I finally got a chance to eat.

Around two Daddy falls asleep. I just sat there watching the movie but then a thought popped in my mind. I would watch something I wanted to watch for a change but I had to do it quick and quiet, I didn't want him to yell and hit me. I had to move slowly because Daddy still had the leash and the moment would wake him. As soon as I was in range I seized the remote and flipped to the next channel. What was on was a show about a heroine standing up against oppression. I was so captivated that I was no longer worried or didn't care if Daddy woke up. The show lasted for an hour but there would be an episode tomorrow night and I was excited but then my heart sank, I couldn't watch TV unless Daddy was watching.

I suddenly heard groaning. Daddy was waking up. I quickly pretend to be asleep. He wakes me up and takes me by my leash to the basement. Before I was secure in the cage he told me that the movie was coming back on tomorrow night and he was going to watch it. As soon he left I smiled. Perhaps if he fell asleep again I would be able to watch the show again.

The next day came and once again I do my chores. Daddy was silent as usual and I was silent. We never really talked and if Daddy spoke it was by screaming a good or bad job I've done or something sexual especially when he fucked me.

Three hours later I was finger fucked and then locked up again. Four hours later I was out again to cook dinner and afterwards I was in the cage again. Another few hours later I was out to watch the movie with daddy.

The movie was boring but the only thing that kept me from falling asleep was hoping that Daddy would fall asleep so I could watch my show. I watched him as many times as I could and I saw that he was slowly falling asleep. A few seconds later he was asleep but I wait patiently, the show wasn't on yet so I take my time taking the remote. It was good that Daddy didn't remember where he put the remote so I had nothing to worry about.

When the show came on I had a feeling, I didn't know what but something snapped in me. Once the show was over I fell asleep but was awaken when Daddy woke. He took me to the basement but this time I was surprised because he told me he was going to watch another movie tomorrow night. I had to see that show again because it was the last episode.

The next day I was released to take a shower with Daddy. I cook him breakfast and the day dragged on as usual.

Night comes and we were watching the movie but this time Daddy didn't fall asleep which really upsets me but then five minutes before my show went off he did fall asleep just like that. I didn't wait at all to seize this moment. I got right to the part where the heroine completes her task and I was happy despite the fact that I didn't see the whole show. The strange feeling I'd been having was becoming... A hand grabs my hair.

"You bitch, you dare disobey me!" Daddy roars.

"No, I didn't, your movie went off!"

"LIAR!"

He slaps me, turns off the TV, and pulls the chain hard which chokes me. I received a horrible beating from the whip and then he placed me in my cage.

"You're my sex slave and I'm your master, you will do what I tell you, understand!?"

"Yes."

Slap "Yes what?!"

"Yes Daddy."

With that he locks the cage and leaves.

I sat in my cage crying but then my mind was focus on the heroine from the show I watched and felt calmness. The strange feeling I had started to emerge. I decide to ignore it and go to sleep. That night I have a nightmare of Daddy and the three girls beating me and the others were laughing. I awoke with a fright. A few seconds later I go back to sleep and had the same dream but this time the heroine from the show came and I awoken but this time I was not scared. It became clear to me what the strange feeling was. It was a longing, a longing for freedom! I will be a slave no longer, I was going to get out of here I was going to take my life back!

Daddy comes down and lets me out but he was still angry with me. I was ordered not to eat or drink anything for four days. I nod and proceed to shower and cook his breakfast. Once he was out of site I smiled evilly. I wouldn't be here much longer.

Two hours later Blue comes over. Daddy was going out for a while and she was here to watch me.

Once daddy had gone Blue started watching TV. I went to the bathroom and came back a few minutes later. I came into the front room with two glasses filled with cola.

"Let's make a toast."

"A toast, what for?"

"It's just to celebrate life."

"Whatever, you're weird bitch."

I watched as Blue drank the cola. Blue was a little slow, if she paid any attention she would have remembered that Earl told me not have anything to eat or drink but as I said she was slow.

An hour later Blue had to go to the bathroom. I smiled evilly as she went. Of course without her knowledge I gave a certain pill that makes people have to go. Earl had been having some problems and needed it. She would be going back and forward all day long. I just hope it would take her almost an hour like Earl. I quickly head outside. Now seeing that this was the perfect opportunity to escape I decided not to. Earl said that he'd been watching me for a while so it was obvious that he knew where I lived and he could easily take me captive again, and I certainly couldn't have that. I had to take them all down! I wasn't going to take the abuse any longer, it was time to take back what was mine, and that was my freedom! The monthly orgy was this Friday, which would be my last night at this house!

****

Sigh, how long has it been since I've been outside? I had lost track and I couldn't even see my parents faces anymore but I'm sure they were still looking for me.

I return a few minutes later to the kitchen. It was good that Earl didn't really bother with the kitchen, that's was my job which meant that the kitchen was my domain! Perfect for my operation, there was no way I could lose. All of this would take careful planning and while I was planning my vengeance I would maintain slave façade, I couldn't give them any reason to suspect.

Friday night came at last. I made sure I wore gloves that night; I didn't want to get my hands dirty...too much. Earl came out in a suit as usual. I smirked. Enjoy this night, this will be your last night of freedom! If there was any hope for redemption The Creator would handle that because they were not getting any from me! They stole my innocents so they had to pay!

****

The twenty bitches show up and Earl greets them. "Christina, bring out the drinks!"

"Coming, Daddy."

I made sure that all of the food and drinks were spiked.

I brought the drinks to them so they could toast and of course I had my own drink that was clean, I only did that so I would not raise any suspicion. Earl did the toast and all of them drank. I brought the food out and they ate to their sick heart's content. I watch as some of them brought marijuana and pills and I smile. That would only add on to their suffering. I had nothing but ill-contempt for them.

It wasn't long before they started having sex with other, I watch as somr of their movements were slow and some were feeling strange.

I noticed Blue heading outside which was something I couldn't allow, none of them could escape.

All of them were too busy getting busy to take notice of me.

I head outside and find Blue trying to smoke despite being in pain. I approach her and she sees me but doesn't say anything, she probably thinks I'm one of the other girls.

"I'll help you light that," I say nicely.

"Oh thanks."

I knock her out and drag her body behind the house and then I go back in.

I look and see that the other girls were either already passed out or still trying to pleasure each other. I just had to keep it up. I started offering the girls more to eat and drink. That's right, eat and drink up you rotten bitches, I thought.

I notice two more of them attempting to leave. Oh that won't do. I run out the kitchen and head to the basement.

"Excuse me, slut, get me a sandwich!" The messed up girl called Barbra barks.

"Yeah sure but can you can help me with something?"

"Why would I help you, slut?"

I look pass her and see the girls go out. Shoot! "Please it will only take a second!"

"Fine but I'll eat the sandwich off your body," Barbra said and gropes my both of my tits.

"Fine." I open the basement door. "After you."

"You're such a polite slut."

As soon as Barbra approaches the stairway I push her down the stairs. I hear her scream and I snicker. I go down the stairs and check her pulse. Luckily, she was still alive. I wanted to be as clean possible. I grab the old bat that was down there and head out.

Once I was outside I charge at the two women. One of them was fondling with her keys, both didn't see me. I struck Deborah, the one with the keys first.

"What the hell?"

I struck Vicky in the face. I drag their unconscious bodies to the same place where Blue was. I take Deborah's keys and head to her car. I look in the glove compartment and find a taser. Yeah this will come in handy. I head back inside shut the front door without anyone noticing. I head back to the basement door and secure Barbra in the cage.

I head upstairs and check on them. Earl was passing out as two women pleasure him orally. I look and see Eva humping an unconscious Felicity. I bet she's into necrophilia. I see Blondie lying on the sofa nearly passed out as she has Veronica pleasure her nipples. I do a count and smile all the women were here, well minus the ones unconscious.

I head into the bathroom and start washing my hands. Susan suddenly opens the door.

"Move I need to go!"

I move pass her and quickly close the door and grab her already weaken body by the hair and bash her head against the wall. I drag Susan's unconscious body out and put her on the carpet in Earl's room. There, everyone will think she's just sleeping.

I head to the front room and see Eva getting up after climaxing to Felicity's unconscious body.

Hey, has anyone seen my phone?" Eva asks. "Hello anyone?"

I smiled at Eva's vain attempt. "Eva," I say.

"What?"

"Barbra's got your phone."

"Barbra? Why does she have my phone?"

"Don't know she's in Daddy's room unconscious.

Eva shakes her head. "How dare she?"

I head into the bedroom ahead of Eva. I hear her footsteps approaching. Once she enters the room I put my hand over her mouth and get her with the taser. I do this until she's unconscious.

I go into the living room and hear Kat groaning.

"I'm bored! I want to dominate someone! If no one wants to do it then I'm going home!"

I shake my head. I can't have you doing that. "I'm ready to be dominated," I say.

"Oh good," Kat smiles.

We head into the other room. "Let me get the rope," I say. I get the nice thick rope. "Ah, what's that?" I pointed. Kat looks and I put the rope around her neck and tase her. Yes, this was going well but my revenge was not over yet.

I go back into to front room and see everyone unconscious save one woman Melissa but she wasn't looking too good.

"Oh, I feel so bad."

"Oh don't worry I'll help you."

"I want to go home."

"I'll get you some ginger ale."

"Ok."

I head into the kitchen to get her another glass of special drink. "Alright I'm back."

"Thanks."

Melissa drinks it and losses conscious, I smile. I head back to the front room and smile at both Blondie and Earl laying out unconsciously. An hour later I splash some water on all four victims. They were in chains save Eva who I roped because I was out of chains.

"What? What is the meaning of this Christina?!" Earl roars.

I smile, all those drugs and he's still strong. "It's called retribution! All of you made me suffer so I'm just paying you all back. You three are the ones I hate the most. You all took away my innocence and made me a whore!"

"You're out of your mind!" Blondie yells.

"Oh I'm outta my mind? You think kidnapping and forcing people sexually is normal?! You all are sick! Now let's get started. I'll give you all a real lesson in pleasure and pain! It's where I feel pleasure and you all feel pain."

I take the bat and hit Earl in the stomach causing him to let out an agonizing scream. "Oh, did you climax too soon. Well I can help you achieve more!" I hit Earl in the face and then the stomach again and the legs which makes him scream again. "That's right, achieve your beautiful climax."

"I drop the bat and approach the iron that I had on and grins evilly at Eva. I bring the hot iron to the left side of her face and she screams in agony. "Yeah that was for my cheeks you bitch!" I iron her stomach next. Her screaming was so beautiful. "That's right, feel it, I want you to feel it!"

I look at Blondie. She was crying and struggling to get out.

"Please, please don't this! I'm sorry, please! I'll do better! I'll be your bitch!"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Blondie, I know you're sorry, but mostly because you're in my position. Did I not beg for mercy, HUH? Did I not? Well as you may recall I didn't get any so yeah."

"Please!"

I sigh and look deeply into her eyes. "No." I beat her and turn to Blue.

"No please!"

"Sorry but I think it's appropriate after all we've been through."

After feeling satisfied I cover their mouths with chloroform and head up stairs and call the police. I head in the kitchen, eat a snack, and drink some wine. "Soon this will be a bad memory." I suddenly hear something and turn around to recive a punch from Eva.

"I'm gonna kill you bitch!" Eva declares.

"Bring it tart!"

We collide and roll across the floor. I punch and bash her on thr floor. She headbutts me and rolls on me. I struggle but she has me pinned.

"How did you get out?"

"I bit through the ropes. I'm gonna rape you brutally and then kill you!"

She kisses me and begins grinding into me but I'm able to bite her tongue as it enters my mouth. She screams and I headbutt her. I roll on top of her and punch her again and again but she knocks me off of her.

She gets up and kicks me in the stomach. She kicks again but I grab her by the leg and push her down on the floor. I quickly get on my feet and make a break for Earl's room. Eva was soon on her feet as well and closing in on me. I quickly reach for the drawer and pull out a 9mm pistol that Melissa had in her glove compartment, good for her. As Eva got close I pistol whip her and she was out cold.

I sat on bed catching my breath; my horrible ordeal was nearly over. I clean the gun and place it in the hands of Laura's passed out body. I hear police sirens. It was over now. I open the door and police storm in.

Earl and the women were taken in. I was driven to the police station in a separate cop car and wait for my parents to arrive. Once they arrive I embraced them and I tell them how sorry I was.

Over the next two weeks I was in court telling people my horrible sorry. Earl and the women would be sentence to 30 years behind bars.

My new plan was go back college and become a law enforcement officer dedicated to stopping human traffickers and all other sex offenders. I will not let this depravity stand! I will continue fighting! Revenge was mine!

THE END

frog7
frog7
133 Followers