Slave Ch. 06

Story Info
The bachelorette orgy concludes, fun on the ride home...
2k words
4.49
24.6k
10

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Fetish story involving a bisexual submissive man doing bisexual submissive things. If you enjoy such fun, read on! Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.

Let the nastiness continue...

Chapter the Sixth

Mistress led me in to one of the bedrooms. I was looking forward to four hours of sleep. I was beyond exhausted at that point. I started to climb into bed, but Mistress stopped me. "Bend over, bitch."

I did, and she stuffed the Bam dildo up my ass, then tied it in place with some parachute chord. "Don't want you tightening back up. Now get some sleep."

"Yes, Mistress." It came out as a yawn. I think I was asleep as my head hit the pillow.

It felt like I hadn't done much more than blinked and I was being shaken awake. "Up and at 'em, slave. You've got work to do." I stretched and rolled out of bed. I pretty much had to roll, considering the dildo up my butt. Glancing at the clock, I was surprised to see it had been almost six hours since I laid down.

Mistress Kay noticed the surprised look on my face. "Yes, you got some extra sleep. Fact is, Lori, Tracy and I dozed off. Now get in the john, we need to give you an enema." It was almost 9 am. I had another thirteen hours to go.

After cleaning me out, she had me put on a black fishnet body stocking (crotchless of course), put the nipple clamps back on, then put a dog collar and leash on me. After putting on a pair of four inch black pumps, she led me into the kitchen by the leash. I was allowed to stand at the counter and eat my breakfast. Toast, bacon and eggs, and a glass of my own urine.

I was then led outside, where a low bench, just the right height to kneel and fuck my ass, had been placed under the patio roof. Mistress had me lie down on my back, then produced a bondage bar. Just over two feet long, it had four Velcro straps. My ankles were attached to the outer straps, then my wrists to the inner ones. This effectively hogties the wearer.

Tracy tied a rope to the middle of the bar, then ran the rope through a pulley attached to the rafters. She pulled the rope tight, pulling my arms and legs up, but not quite lifting me from the bench, then tied the rope off.

This wasn't the most comfortable of positions. 'Gonna be sore in the morning', I thought. Looking around, I noticed that there were only seventeen ladies still present. The rest had gone home while I was sleeping. The ones that were left were the ladies that had seemed to most enjoy using and degrading me. I knew I was in for a rough day.

I spent the next ten hours on that bench.

And I got USED.

There was something in my ass at all times. Toys, arms, feet, wine bottles. They shoved ice cubes in there, and laughed at my squirming as they melted. The twin sisters, Ava and Amy, spent over an hour seeing how much they could stuff up my overused shit-chute. They managed to get one arm each in just past elbow deep.

All seventeen of them raped my ass with one of the giant strapons that Lori and Tracy had used. Mistress Kay had put hers away. The big one was for her use only.

They'd empty bottles of booze into my rectum and then drink directly from my ass. I got a damn good buzz from what soaked in.

My jaw and tongue were terribly sore the next day. I ate an unbelievable amount of pussy and ass that day. And drank gallons and gallons of piss. Anytime one of them had to pee, I was the urinal. Several of them got off on using my tongue to clean their asses after they had taken a shit. That duty wasn't as bad as it could have been. They all wiped. Just not, you know, thoroughly.

Janine especially liked using me for that. She was seriously into scat play, but Mistress had warned her not to push it too far. She spent the better part of an hour fisting me almost to her shoulder.

I did a lot of deep-throating as well. Many of the women got off on face fucking me with their strapons. I lost track of how many times I was spit-roasted.

I was flogged. I was whipped. I was spanked. My nipples received so much abuse that just wearing a shirt hurt for the next week. The chain from the nipple clamps got the same treatment as the spreader bar, stretching my nips out painfully for nearly two hours.

Many of them took advantage of my nearly constant hard on. I fucked many a cunt and ass, and got at least a dozen blow jobs. Every time I came, my cum was fed back to me, whether it was in somebody's hand, cunt or ass.

I ate a lot of cum.

Everything was videoed, of course. There were four cameras set up, feeding all of the depraved action into Tracy's computer. Mistress and I have enjoyed watching the footage of that weekend many times.

By seven in the evening, things had pretty much worn down. The women had tired out and started filtering home. I was starting to hurt fairly bad by then. Ten hours restrained in the same position, along with all the other abuse my body had soaked up, was catching up to me.

It was down to Mistress Kay, me, Lori, Tracy and Janine at that point. Mistress took pity and untied me. Three of them had to help me stand up. "Mistress?"

"Yes, slave?"

"As much as I enjoyed everything, how 'bout we don't leave me tied up that long in the future, okay?"

She laughed. "We'll see. C'mon, into the hot tub. Let's see if we can't work out some of those kinks."

The five of us eased into the hot tub, and to my relief, just sat there and soaked for the next couple of hours. Between the effects of the tub and the wine we drank, when we eventually got out I was able to move more or less normally. I was allowed to sit and rest while the ladies helped Mistress pack up our stuff.

But she wasn't quite finished with me yet. I was informed that I was going to drive us back to my house. And that I was to do it naked with the Bam stuffed up my butt.

"But what if we get pulled over?" It seemed a legitimate question.

"Better hope it's a cop that'll let you off for a quick fuck," was the answer. I decided to drive very carefully. As an extra bit of fun, we were giving Janine a ride home as well. She lived with her brother Jamal on the far side of town from my place. Even this late at night, this pretty well guaranteed that somebody was going to see me naked.

Mistress climbed into the back and stretched out, fiddling with her phone. Janine sat next to me in the front. Tired as I was, having that damn Bam up my ass while driving was having an effect on my cock. I was hard within two miles.

Janine, of course, noticed. I almost swerved into the ditch when she leaned over and swallowed my cock. She then commenced to give me a noisy, sloppy blow job all the way back to her house.

Made concentrating on the road difficult, let me tell you.

And people noticed the action in the car. At one stop light, I saw a flash. The guy in the car next to us had taken a picture with his cell phone. We got a lot of double-takes going through town.

When I finally pulled up in front of her house, she was still sucking my dick. She was determined to get one more orgasm out of me. It took her another ten minutes, but she got it done. She sucked me dry, then grabbed me by the back of the head and kissed me, pushing my cum into my mouth, not letting go until I swallowed all of it.

She smacked my thigh, then clambered out of the car. "Thanks for the ride, bitch! See ya later, Kay."

"I'll call you tomorrow. We'll figure out when then." Janine nodded, then waved goodbye as she headed for the house. I wondered exactly what it was they were going to 'figure out'. I suspected it involved my ass.

I suspected right.

Kay slipped into the front seat and massaged my thigh where Janine had smacked it. "Home, slave."

"Yes Mistress." I was glad I had the next two days off. I wanted to sleep for a week.

Halfway home, I started swearing. "What?"

"Dammit, we're being pulled over."

She looked over her shoulder. Sure enough, there was a squad car behind us, lights flashing. I pulled over, thinking this couldn't possibly end well.

In the mirror I could see the officer get out and slowly walk towards us. He was a big, burly fellow. 'Great. I'm gonna spend the night in jail. Naked.'

"What the hell, man? Driving naked? Do you have any idea how much trouble you're in?" He looked very angry.

I started to say something, but Mistress put her hand over my mouth and leaned closer to the window. "Drop the act, Sid. Just whip it out."

Sid laughed and did exactly that. He unzipped his fly and pulled a twelve inch monster out. "Start sucking faggot. And don't lose a drop, or I may go ahead and run your faggot ass in just for the hell of it."

Mistress had obviously set this up. But what the hell. I leaned out the window and swallowed that huge, sweaty, stinking hunk of man-meat. Sid grabbed my hair and spent the next ten minutes skull-fucking me as Mistress played with the Bam in my ass. He finally came, a huge load that I had a hard time keeping up with, but I didn't spill a drop. "Keep your mouth on my cock, faggot. And remember, not a drop."

He pissed straight into my throat. And pissed. And pissed. A whole night's worth of coffee, he'd saved it up for this.

Somehow, I got it the whole rancid load down. It was, without a doubt, the nastiest piss I had ever downed. It was all I could do not to puke.

Sid finished and tucked that monster away. "All right, Kay. Deal's a deal. We're good." With that, he left, throwing a "Thanks, faggot!" over his shoulder.

I turned to Kay angrily. "Hold on," she said, before I had a chance to say anything. "Yes, I set this up. The deal he mentioned is basically for protection. In exchange for some occasional fun with you or me, Sid and some of his buddies on the force will keep an eye out for us. If somebody calls in complaining, or we get caught misbehaving, they can step in and hopefully keep us out of trouble. It's insurance."

I had to admit, it was a good idea. We did have a thing for fucking in public. "Okay. I guess that works. But I gotta tell ya, that was foul. I almost puked all over that fucker. That was the god-awful-est piss I have ever tasted. And his cock! I don't think he's had a bath in weeks."

She pulled a face. "Yeah, he tends to be a little nasty. And maybe I should've warned you first. But I couldn't resist seeing what happened. And it'll pay off in the long run."

"Okay. I'll live. Can we go home and go to bed now?"

"Definitely."

I slept clear through to Tuesday morning.

That was one long, hard weekend. But I loved it. God, I loved it. And my life as a submissive cock-slut had only just begun...

To be continued...