Slave Ch. 08

Story Info
Slave visits Mistress at work and has a foursome.
3.4k words
4.06
23k
9

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Story following the adventures of a bisexual submissive man. Some elements are based on my own personal experiences, some are purely fantasy. Yes, I love cock in my ass. Yes, I am slave to a Mistress who fucks my ass beautifully. Yes, a great many things that I write about we've either done or intend to do. There is bisexual sex, group sex, crossdressing, piss play and non-consensual sex. I put this story in the fetish section because it fits numerous categories, and fetish seems to cover them all. If this is your bag, please read and comment. If not, please move on.

Slave's story continues...

*****

"What were you and Janine talking about?"

Mistress looked up from her laptop distractedly. "Sorry, what?"

"Sunday night, when we dropped her off. You said something about figuring out when. Figuring what out when?"

She set her laptop aside. "Yeah... that. Ummmm, I actually need to ask you a favor."

That surprised me a bit. "A favor? You know I'll follow your orders, Mistress."

"I know. I do. It's just... Okay, there were certain boundaries that we agreed on when we started this thing, right?" I nodded. "Here lately, we've been pushing those boundaries pretty damn hard. Hell, we've shattered a bunch of 'em."

"True. But I've loved every damn second of it. You have no idea how many fantasies we've knocked off my list the last few weeks."

"Good! Honestly, I thought we might've gone too far with those huge dildos."

"Those did scare the crap outta me when I first saw them. But I think those were exactly what I needed. They opened something up in me. Figuratively and literally."

She chuckled at that. "I noticed. And yesterday was kind of an experiment. I wasn't sure how you'd react to me sending those guys over the way I did."

"I'd been expecting something like that since the gangbang with Jamal and his buddies. As long as you give me a heads up, I really don't have a problem with it. I totally got off on it. Not a bad way to start the day."

She smirked. "I shall keep that in mind. But, as to the favor, Janine asked if she and Jamal could 'borrow' you for a night." I started to say something, but she held up her hand. "Wait, let me finish. You know she's Jamal's older sister, right?"

I nodded. "Well, their family is a little, um, different than most."

"How so?"

"Basically, from the age of eighteen on, they all fuck each other. They're all bi, and they're all big with the incest. The whole family. Even the grandparents. Apparently it's a 'family tradition' going back five generations." She waited, watching my face.

"Hunh. That's... different..."

"Yeah. That's why she and Jamal live together. They can fuck all they want without having to travel. And they like to fuck a LOT."

"I noticed." Boy, did I notice!

"Yeah, I'll bet you did. Anyway, she's 22, he's 20, and their little brother Jack just turned 18 a couple of months ago. He got initiated into the family fun the night of his birthday."

"Okay. What's any of this got to do with me?"

"Well, she wants to borrow you to, as she put it, 'show her little bro how to properly fuck a little white bitch'. She thinks you're perfect for the job."

I had to smile at being called a 'little white bitch'. "Could be interesting. I've certainly had fun with her and Jamal."

She nodded, but pulled a face. "Yeah, but Janine has a reputation for being fairly... extreme. When she whips, she actually uses a whip. That's one reason she and Tracy get along so well. They're into pain. You go there, you're gonna get USED. And you know she's into scat play. She'll respect the safe word, but I guarantee she'll push it as far as she can."

"When is she wanting to do this?"

"Anytime in the next five weeks, first week of August at the outside. Jack'll be heading off to college, she wants to get it done before then."

I sat there and pondered for a bit. I knew damn well that there would be some stuff going on that I'm not really into. I love eating out a dirty asshole, but the level of scat play Janine liked was well beyond anything I'd done. And I also knew I'd leave there hurting. I had expanded my horizons quite a bit of late, but this might just be too much.

But then again...

That little sissy-slut cock-whore voice in the back of my skull knew that this was just exactly the type of degradation and depravity I had come to crave.

As usual, my ass won out over common sense. "Okay. I'm in."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Mistress. I know this will push me, maybe too far, but I have to know. I have to try, just to satisfy my curiosity. Might I suggest the Saturday after next? I have another three day weekend, that'll give me an extra day to recover."

She grinned, pulling out her phone. "Good idea, slave."

She texted Janine. 'He's in. Saturday after next work?'

Within five minutes, Janine replied. 'Abso-fuckin-lutely. Have your bitch here at noon. I'll send more instructions later. Thanks Kay!'

'Done. Later ;)'

She looked at me. "Done deal. No backing out now."

"I won't let you down, Mistress."

"I know, slave. And I'll want all the gory details. Now, what are you doing tomorrow night?" She had a sly look on her face.

I shrugged. "Don't have any plans. I thought you had to work."

"I do. But you're not the only one with fantasies..." She proceeded to tell me what she had in mind. It gave me pause, but after a few minutes thinking it over I realized I really wanted to try it. We spent the rest of the night fucking like rabbits.

The next night, I stood in front of the full length mirror. A stranger stared back out at me. Mistress had supplied me with new clothes, a new wig, make-up, and even a bra with falsies in it. The wig had long, curly auburn hair. It framed my lightly made up face perfectly. I was wearing a simple white and purple sundress that ended just above my knees, over black silk stockinged legs and simple black two inch pumps. The black lace bra and panties matched, and the 38c falsies looked and felt incredibly real. I was wearing a choker necklace that hid my Adam's Apple, which isn't that prominent anyway. There were even some clip-on faux diamond earrings to complete the transformation.

It wasn't just a stranger looking back at me. It was a beautiful woman.

I found myself thinking about breast implants again.

Shaking myself back to Earth, I took out my cell phone and snapped a picture, then sent it to Mistress Kay. A few minutes later, I got a reply. 'Perfect! Come when we planned!'

Whoa. I was really gonna do this. Looking at the clock, I saw I had about thirty minutes to get across town to the hospital. I was supposed to get there just before her lunch break at 11pm.

I was going to drive across town and walk into a very public place.

In drag.

Hoooo boy...

I made it there with ten minutes to spare. I took the elevator up to the third floor, then walked over to the nurses station. I couldn't help but smile as I received several appreciative looks from some of the male nurses as I intentionally swayed my hips as I sauntered past.

This would be a real test. The nurse sitting at the desk was Alice, a nice older gal that I had met several times. "Excuse me, I was looking for Kay Bolton? I'm an old friend of hers from school." I had spent most of the ride over practicing my girlie voice. It's actually not bad.

Alice looked up and smiled. "She should be here in a minute. Miss...?"

Wow. It worked. "Jane. Jane Porter." Yes, I picked a name out of Tarzan.

"Pleased to meet you. Oh, here's Kay now." Kay was coming down the hall accompanied by two male nurses. I waved.

"Jane! What are you doing in town?" She wrapped me up in a hug.

"Family business. Joe told me you were working tonight, so I thought I'd try to catch you."

"We were just going on our lunch break. Care to join us?"

"Lunch? At eleven o'clock at night? Doesn't that screw up your internal clock or something?" We headed toward the elevator.

"Oh, honey, you have no idea. Oh, this is Bob and Javier." I shook hands with the two men. Javier was obviously of Latin descent, early to mid-thirties I guessed, tall and good looking. Bob looked like the stereotypical quarterback, tall, white and muscular, maybe in his late twenties.

As we stepped into the elevator, Kay pushed the up button. I looked at her. I knew where we were going, but her two friends thought we were heading to the cafeteria, which was down on the ground floor.

Or so I thought.

"Don't do anything in here, there are cameras. Bob and Javy are cumming with us." I glanced at them. They were ogling me with hungry eyes.

Looking back up at the floor indicator, I smiled. "Cool." This was going to be an interesting night.

We got off on the sixth floor, which was under construction. The contactors had left for the night, which left the floor abandoned. Most of the employees had learned to take advantage of the quiet space.

Mistress Kay took my hand and led me to a room at the end of the hall. It had an old bed in it, covered in fresh linens. We went in and Javier closed and locked the door behind him. Mistress stood me in front of the window so I was backlit by the lights in the parking lot. "Lose the dress, bitch."

"Yes, Mistress." As I unzipped the dress and let it fall around my ankles, she and the men were rapidly shucking their scrubs. Mistress had the Purple Emperor strapon on under hers. She had kept it hidden under her baggy scrubs by simply turning it inside out and putting in her pussy.

After several hours of non-stop stimulation, she was dripping wet by this point. "We have less than an hour, boys, so let's make it count. Fag-boi, lose the panties and get over here." She was lying down on the bed, waving her purple cock at me enticingly.

I dropped my panties and climbed onto the bed. "Facing away. Ass on my cock, now! And don't you dare cum until I say you can!"

I straddled her and slid her vibrating cock up my pre-lubed ass. She pulled me back so I was lying flat against her. I looked at our companions. They both had long, slim dicks, around ten or eleven inches. Bob slapped Javy on the back. "Take the ass, man. I want my dick sucked."

Javier laughed and clambered onto the bed. He lifted my legs, folding me in half and pressing my knees into my chest. Mistress grabbed my legs and held them, exposing my eager boi-cunt for easy access. Javier spit on my asshole, then eased his rigid member in beside Mistress' cock.

"Don't worry about going slow, Javy. Fuck this faggot's ass!" She started hammering up into my ass, and Javier quickly followed suit.

I opened my mouth to moan, but wound up moaning around Bob's cock as he rapidly jammed his pecker down my throat and commenced skull-fucking me.

I spent the next half hour in sissy heaven. Mistress stayed under me the whole time, fucking me with the Emperor. Bob and Javy switched out several times, both getting to fuck my ass and mouth at least three times each. They both seemed to get off on the fact that I not only did ass-to-mouth, but that I enjoyed doing it.

Bob, back in my mouth, came first. I swallowed his sweet tasting load down with relish. He rolled off to the side, watching the action, absently playing with Mistress Kay's tits.

Javy and Mistress went into overdrive, hammering my ass hard, until Javier pulled out and quickly moved up to my mouth, jamming in balls deep and dropping his spicy load down my gullet. Mistress was fucking me through about her tenth cum at that point as I licked and sucked the cum and ass juice off Javy's tasty cock.

"Oh, God Mistress, please, may I cum?"

"Yes, bitch, you may cum." She hammered even harder up my shit-chute. Bob surprised me. He leaned over and neatly swallowed my seven inches, then proceeded to give me an expert blow job. I exploded when he shoved his hand up my ass. Between the hand and the vibe, the sensation against my prostate was intense.

He swallowed it all down, then reluctantly pulled his hand out of my gaping rectum. Javier was already dressed. "We got fifteen minutes, chica."

"I know. Clean my cock, fag-boi." I rolled off and quickly sucked her cock clean. Ever suck on an eight inch vibrator while it's running? Weird sensation, let me tell you. Tickles.

Bob pulled his scrubs on and shook my hand. "Hope you cum back and visit us real soon, 'Miss Porter'." He and Javier headed out, leaving Mistress and I to get dressed.

We both pulled our clothes back on, then she fixed my makeup for me. "Thank you, slave."

"For what, Mistress?"

"I've wanted to do that for a long time. And I know you were nervous about going out in public like this."

I smiled. "It was scary. But very, very worth it."

"So you'd do it again? Go out in public?"

"Absolutely. This was such a fucking rush. And Javy and Bob were a nice surprise, too." We made our way to the elevator. Kay pushed the button for the ground floor.

"They heard Tracy and I talking about Lori's bachelorette bash. I don't think they really believed any of it 'til you walked in tonight looking like that. You look fucking gorgeous, by the way."

We stepped out of the elevator and stopped at the exit. "Yeah. It felt like there was somebody else staring back at me from the mirror. I can't believe how feminine I wound up looking."

"It's those tits. I keep telling you you'd look great with some 38c's."

"I know. I'd better go. Coming over after work?"

"Better not. You have to work in the morning and I'd just end up fisting your ass all night. I'll see you tomorrow after you get off."

We hugged like the old friends we were pretending to be and she headed back inside. I walked back out to my car, a little smile on my face as I replayed the last hour in my mind. The smile faded as I neared my car.

Sid the Cop was leaning against my driver side door, his squad car blocking me in. "Well, hello there faggot. Out whoring tonight?"

I forced a friendly tone. "What can I do for you, officer?" I had a pretty good idea.

"Well now, that's the right attitude. Every faggot whore should have such a good attitude. Tell you what, you just hop in your car here and follow me and my partner someplace a little more private, how's that sound?"

Frankly, that sounded shitty. I really needed to go my tired ass to bed, I had work in a few hours. But I didn't want to screw up our safety net, so I plastered a smile on my face and agreed.

I followed them to an old factory a few blocks away. They pulled inside and shut the car off, leaving the head lights on. Sid and his partner, Frank, leaned against the hood of the squad car, both with bottles of beer. "Get out here in the light, faggot."

I walked out in front of them, partially blinded by the glare. Sid nudged Frank, who set his beer on the hood, then stepped up and tore the dress off of me, leaving it in tatters on the filthy floor. "Lookie here. Fake titties." He ripped the bra and panties off, tossing the falsies over his shoulder. "On your knees, faggot."

I dropped, shivering in spite of the heat in the building. Frank dropped his pants. I was surprised. As big as he was, I was expecting a monster, not the tiny five inch pecker that popped out. I knew better than to show it though. I leaned forward and swallowed it, balls and all, before he had a chance to say anything.

"Damn, Sid, little fag's hungry."

"Tell me about it." Sid's voice came from behind me. I spread my legs, expecting to feel that monster cock of his at my backdoor. Instead I felt something hard and cold. Laughing, and not giving a damn if he might hurt me, he rammed his nightstick up my ass.

Thank God there was still some lube left over from earlier, because he rammed it in dry otherwise. It still hurt, and not in the good way. He was battering my insides, intentionally trying to cause me pain, and enjoying it.

It got worse when he slid Frank's nightstick in as well. Frank, meanwhile, would fuck my mouth for a while, pull out and slap my face hard a few times, then fuck my mouth some more. When he finally came, shooting his load all over my face and hair, it was a relief.

Well, until he drew back and back handed me. I went down, landing badly, actually forcing the nightsticks in my ass even deeper at a very painful angle. As I lay there, groaning and barely conscious, they both pissed all over me, laughing the whole time. As a parting shot, Frank kicked me in the stomach, knocking the breath out of me. I curled into a fetal position, hoping they were through. Frank braced one foot against my back as he yanked the two night sticks out of my bleeding rectum. He used what was left of the sundress to wipe them clean.

Sid gathered up the tattered remains of my clothes and threw them in his trunk. "Better get on home, faggot. Lot of unsavory types in this part of town. A faggoty little sissy cunt like you could get raped."

Frank laughed and spit on me. "True that. And that would be just fuckin' terrible." He threw my car keys somewhere in the darkness of the abandoned building. As a parting shot, he shoved his half full beer bottle up my ass. "Have a drink on me, you fuckin' queer!"

Laughing, they left me there on the ground, covered in piss, wearing nothing but the wig, stockings and one shoe.

I carefully pulled the bottle out. I staggered to my feet, kicked off the remaining shoe, and retrieved the falsies. They weren't cheap, and I didn't want to leave them. Stumbling to my car, I grabbed a blanket from the back seat and wrapped it around myself. It took me half an hour of searching by the light of my cell phone to track down my keys. My vision blurring from what I was fairly sure was a concussion didn't help.

I eased into my car, pain shooting up from my wrecked ass and battered ribs. I knew I should call an ambulance, but I could imagine the shitstorm that would ignite if I reported being raped by two long time police veterans.

All the butt-fucking I'd done, all the abuse I had received, my ass and body had never hurt this bad.

I managed to drive home without incident. Once I was there, I took a shower, then made two calls. The first was to leave a message at work that I had the flu and wouldn't be in. Then I called Mistress and told her what had happened.

She was livid.

She said she'd take care of it, and that she'd be over after work to check on me, then hung up.

I took two Vicodin, hit the sack, and passed out.

My last thought before I crashed was that for the first time since all this started, I had truly been raped. Genuinely assaulted.

Part of me was outraged.

Part of me couldn't deny the raging erection I had through the whole thing.

Part of me worried about the path I was on.

And part of me rejoiced...

To be Continued...