Slave D'Melleca

Story Info
A Mistress finally finds a personal slave.
1.6k words
3.55
24.9k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A good slave is hard to find,. Even though I am a full-time Dominatrix, I did not have a slave. My life as a Dominatrix, although exciting, had become rather routine. I have an established client base of submissives to attend to my every need but I still found myself wanting something more. The drive to find that something more became insatiable, a constant distraction and source of frustration. What more could I want? I pondered that question until I realized that I wanted a different type of BDSM relationship. I wanted a Slave.

She is a wanton slut. She wants to e submissive but is too arrogant, so she plays the role of a submissive. Always in service to men while secretly desiring a woman. She is stunning. Tall, firm ample breasts, the perfect ass, flawless complexion, there was something about her. Of all the submissives I have met, she was different. She did not fall at my feet and I was intrigued. She made me have feelings I had never had before. I was a cauldron of emotion, frustration, anger, lust but most of all desire. I wanted to own her. I wanted to control her mind body and spirit. She was to be mine. I wanted her to understand me, to know me, to obey me. I wanted her to be my slave.

The mere thought of training her excited me in ways I never imagined. She became my muse. I would spend hours imagining how I would train her, the things I would do to her, the things she would do to and for me. Countless images would flash through my mind working me into a frenzy until I was a quivering mass of orgasmic energy. She would be my slave.

I studied her and I opened myself to her. I allowed her o see the essence of me. I started to learn her likes and dislikes and what turns her on. I learned that she likes to party like I like to party. I learned that she is serving a Dom who is willing to share. I learned that she did not understand the true meaning of service. After months of studying this bitch, she is finally available to me and she hesitated. This made me angry.

The more I thought about her not serving me, the angrier I got. Each time I saw her I grew a little angrier. I will make her come to me. I know what she needs and I am going to give it to her. One of her Dom's goals is to turn her into an extraordinary slut, a slut with no limits, a slut for all occasions. Right now she is being a slut with limits. That slut was making me a limit. That was the thought that enabled my anger to go to that creative place, and what I created was opportunity.

I rented a hotel room. When I entered the room I began to create an atmosphere for submission. I got my toys from their case. I put on the music. I called her Dom and asked him if they were available for consultation. Then I went into the bathroom to prepare. I wore lack platform stilettos, a black micro mini skirt, a black plunging halter no underwear. I emerged from the bathroom a BDSM Goddess ready to be worshipped.

When they arrived we all sat together for a drink. I told her Dom that I summoned them because I wanted to use his bitch. I wanted his slut to also be of service to me, if it is pleasing to him, of course. He pondered this for a moment, he did not want to share. He did not quite understand if he shared her with me he gets me too. Once I explained this to him he took her aside to explain it to her. She resisted.

How dare that filthy whore not want to serve me. I was livid and confused. Her Dom explained to me that she had never served a woman. She had never been with a woman and she was afraid. I started to understand and we started to ease her fears. We let her know that the needs of her Dom were first, she could trust me, her needs and wants would be met and most importantly she was safe. She agreed.

Her Dom whispered something to her. She paused, smiled and started looking at me. She walked slowly towards me and got on her knees. She put her head down. Eventually she looked up, asked if she could take my hand, and said, "Mistress Kyah, Nubian Goddess, it is my sincere desire to serve you. If you deem me worthy, and it is pleasing to you, I will serve you completely. Finally. I accepted and told her how much I wanted to make her my slave and how I look forward to training her. I leaned down and gently kissed her forehead, then I slapped her. I slapped her off her knees. I got on the floor and grabbed her by her hair. I turned her head slowly until we were making eye contact. I got as close to her face as I could so she could feel my breath.

"Lesson one bitch, never ever keep me waiting."

Punishment Now Training Later

You are mine now. The wanton slut you pretend to be doesn't come close to the filthy whore that you are and the nasty servant you are to become. I know you must be trained. But first you must be punished. Your hesitation, your fear, your petulance, your bitchy demeanor, must be punished. Your name is Slave D'Melleca. Your goal is to serve in a manner that is pleasing to me. My goal is to make you the filthiest slut that ever lived. Get up. Strip. Stand before me. She obeyed.

I walked circles around her, looking her over thoroughly. I began to inspect every inch of her body. As I inspected her I pulled her hair, pinched her nipples, chest and ass. I slapped her all over her body. When I finished, I sat in the middle of the sofa. I beckoned her. I told her that she was to lie across my knee for a proper spanking. She complied. I gently caressed her, then grabbed her ass. I started smacking the fleshiest part of her ass with my open hand. Five strikes in rapid succession. She did not make a sound. She did not flinch. I started to spank her harder. This time slowly, consistently, alternating cheeks, squeezing and jiggling them occasionally to amuse myself. Nothing. I am starting to get aroused.

I bend her over a chair, stand beside her and start to spank her again with my open hand and still no reaction. Time to get my tools. I select a smooth wooden paddle. I stand beside her. Whack! One firm deliberate slap to the lower fleshy center of her ass. The paddle was slightly angled and she tried to move away. I started rubbing her bottom with the cold side of my smooth wooden paddle. I took a step back. I whacked that ass until her flawless cinnamon brown turned erotically red.

Now it is time to soothe her. I stand her up. Look in her eyes and caress her face. I get the baby oil and begin to oil her entire body. When I am finished I take a seat and tell her to sit at my feet. I am tense. My muscles are sore and aching. Before continuing with her punishment I need a massage.

"Slave D'Melleca, remove my shoes and oil and massage my feet and calves." She obeyed. She carefully removed my shoes and began to rub oil on my feet and legs. When she got to my thighs, I thought she was going to stop. She did not. She kept going higher and higher until she was rubbing oil in the crease of my thigh and stroking my pussy as a result. I am dripping wet. I slap her. I grab her hand.

Lesson two, never touch me anywhere or in any way you are not instructed.

I pulled her to her knees and positioned her between my legs. I told her that since she already started she was going to finish. I took her hand in one of mine and spread my pussy lips with the other hand. I took two of her fingers and positioned them on my clit and began to manipulate her hand. Until she is properly trained she can not do this alone. I get wetter and wetter. As I do I start to spread my legs wider and wider bringing my wet pussy closer and closer to her face. It looks as though her mouth begins to water as she sees my wet pussy up close. She licks her lips. She is salivating.

Inhale deeply Slave D'Melleca, take in the essence of me. As she smells my pussy, I am moving her fingers in circles over my clit. "Kiss it." She cocks her head to the side and plants a gentle kiss on my throbbing wet mound. I start to have am orgasm, and as I start to throb I grab her head and drive her face into my pussy. I rub her face in my pussy. When I pull her face away, I instruct her to use her tongue to clean all the cum off my pussy. She begins to gently lick and suck all the juices from my pussy. She gives my cunt some soft gentle kisses all over. When she is finished she says, "Thank You Mistress."

"Slave D'Melleca your training can now begin."