Slave Ella Ch. 03 - The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina began to scream as she was assfucked with Mike's insanely large cock, even as the whipping machine continued to lay stripes across her belly and upper thighs. She was still spreadeagled by the frame and there wasn't much give in the ties, but Mike used his strength to lift her bodily the new inches her restraints allowed, then back down on his cock, up and down, up and down, while Tina began to howl a wordless scream of pain and pleasure.

While Mike was doing his thing, James went back to spanking Amanda, which seemed almost tame by comparison. He eased her panties down over her glowing pink ass cheeks.

"No, sir, please, sir, don't spank my bare bottom sir," she pleaded, but without discussion or argument he raised the wooden paddle again and brought it down hard. She bit her lip with the pain.

"Forty-one, I'm sorry sir."

With Mike and James occupied, I had an idea. I unhooked Ella from the cross, made her stand while I fetched and attached thigh cuffs and reattached her wrists to them, so she couldn't move her hands far from her thighs. Then I made her lie on the floor, again on her back, and ran a few loops of rope around her ankles, tying them tightly together. Then I fetched a face mask with a thick, mid-length dildo attachment and strapped it to her face so the dildo stood straight up in the air.

Amanda was sobbing with each stroke now, but still counted through her tears. Her whole body was shaken with the force of each blow.

"Forty-eight. Thank... I'm sorry sir."

When he reached fifty strokes, I motioned to James and nodded as the dildo jutting from Ella's face mask.

"I think it's about time that sore pussy of hers was filled, don't you?" James grinned and started unbuckling Amanda's hand and feet. Then he told her to stand, pulled her panties down and told her to step out of them. He also removed her plaid school skirt, undid her blouse and scooped her small perfect tits out of their bra cups. She looked insanely hot in her heels, stockings, garter belt, open blouse and exposed tits. Then he nodded down at the dildo.

"Ride that. Facing her head."

Gingerly Amanda approached the dildo, squatting over Ella's head so she had a perfect view of Amanda's exquisite, freshly-shaved pussy. Then Amanda lowered herself onto the dildo, all the way down in one smooth motion, and began to use her calves to raise and lower herself.

"Please sir," she asked, "May I finger myself while I fuck this dildo?"

"You may," James said. Amanda sucked on the fingers of her right hand, then lowered it and began rubbing her clit as she rode up and down, ramming the dildo deep into her pussy. Ella had a grand-stand view, her eyes only centimetres from Amanda's pussy as she moved on the dildo.

With an ear-splitting scream Tina's entire body began to spasm, as Mike fucked her ass like a jackhammer, his huge black meat pulling out of Tina's butt just to slam it back in, harder and harder, faster and faster.

"JeSUS," Mike shouted, and his body tensed as he flooded his cum deep into Tina's ass. Her entire body shook uncontrollably as the whipping machine lay mark after mark on her body, one every ten seconds, and the hitachi buzzed madly against her clit. Her eyes were entirely rolled back in their sockets, her mind blown by the punishment and the joy of being fucked by Mike's big black cock.

"I think she's done," James said. I walked around to her front and switched off the hitachi and the whipping machine, began to undo the restraints holding her to the frame. Mike slowly withdrew his girth from her arse, leaving her hole gaping from his massive size. As the last restraint was undone Tina collapsed to the floor and lay gasping, her body still twitching and shaking with the aftershocks of orgasm.

Mike looked down at his member, streaked with Tina's shit from deep in her rectum and his own semen. He looked down at the shaking wreck.

"You made my cock all shitty," he snapped: "Clean it!"

"Please, no..." Tina begged. Her body was covered in welts and cuts from the whipping machine and my own attentions with the nine tails, her nipples were swollen and sore where she had been wearing the vices on them for hours now, and she looked utterly broken and humiliated.

"Clean it, whore!" Mike repeated. Slowly, painfully, every movement an effort, Tina clambered to her knees, took a tissue from a box by the couch, moved to wipe his cock clean.

"Hands behind your back, slut," Mike commanded, his eyes shining with cruelty. "Clean it with your mouth."

A look of horror and revulsion swept Tina's face, but she was too well-trained to disobey. Gingerly, she crossed her hands behind her back, slowly raised her head to Mike's cock, and began to kiss delicately along its length, licking off her own shit and Mike's semen. Her oral ministrations made Mike's cock start to swell again - he'd soon be ready to wreck another hole with his monster meat.

"Please sir may I come?" Tina asked, as she bounced up and down on the dildo above Ella's face, her fingers a blur of motion as she frigged her clit.

"Certainly not," James said; "Stop immediately." With a cry of frustration Amanda immediately put her right hand behind her back, joining her left, and stopped her bouncing motion, coming to rest with the entire dildo buried inside her. She panted, head bowed in frustration and defeat. Ella's eyes looked hungrily at the sweet young pussy directly above her face. I could tell what she was thinking.

"Stand," I instructed Amanda. With regret she raised herself off the dildo, her snatch feeling very empty as it left her warm depths.

"Your turn on the frame," I told her. I removed her blouse and bra and clamped her nipples, a chain running between the two cruel alligator clips. She hissed in pain as I put each one on. I hooked a finger under her slave choker, led her to the frame. Mike sat down on the couch, and Tina shuffled forward, arms rigorously maintained behind her back, to continue her job of cleaning his manhood.

I fixed Amanda where Tina has so recently stood, moving the whipping machine to give myself more room. When Amanda was spreadeagled, her legs spread showing off her stunning cunt, I brought Ella over, removed the face mask, and made sure her hands were tightly bound behind her back.

"Lick," I instructed.

Ella didn't need telling twice. From her kneeling position she leaned forward and began eagerly lapping at Amanda's cunt lips.

"Stay away from her clit. For now," I added. I walked over to the cross where Ella had been bound, and picked up the three-finger tawser which has so successfully marked Ella. I walked up behind Amanda; she couldn't see me, and in any case was distracted by Ella's tongue probing the folds of her pussy. "Oh yes, yes yes, lick that pussy," she moaned, "Stick that fucking tongue in deeper."

It seemed almost a shame to mark such perfection - Amanda's ass cheeks were perfect pale globes, and between her spread legs I could see Ella diligently performing her task as she had been told, licking and sucking at Amanda's cunt lips.

The first blow swept across both her ass cheeks, and her head flew back in pain and surprise.

"Your turn for a beating, slut," I hissed, and began laying the tawser on hard and fast, a blow every few seconds. She didn't know whether to whimper at the blows or moan at the pleasure, so she did both. Within a few minutes her ass was red and sore, so I laid a few across her back for good measure. She struggled and pulled at the restraints that tied her to the frame, but of course it was no good.

"Bring her over here," Mike instructed. I told Ella to stop licking, untied Amanda from the frame, and again with a finger under her slave collar led her over to where Mike sat on the couch. Tina had done her work well - his cock was clean and fully erect again, the circumcised dome swollen and hard.

"Cuff her wrists," he instructed, and I fetched a pair of cuffs and did so.

"Climb on," Mike told Amanda, and eagerly she knelt on the couch, her pussy above his monstrous girth, and lowered herself onto it, letting out a deep sigh as her pussy was filled to bursting with his glorious black manhood. As she had on the dildo, she began moving herself up and down - except that Mike's cock was at least twice as big as the dildo had been, and I watched as her pussy lips were stretched on each upstroke. Her job done, Tina sat submissively, awaiting instruction.

"Lick her asshole," I told her, and she positioned herself between Mike's legs behind and below Amanda and began to lap at Amanda's perfect rosebud ass. I still held the tawser and it seemed a shame to waste it, so I started laying strokes on Amanda's back as she rode Mike's cock. She threw back her head in ecstasy: her cunt was filled with enormous black meat, her asshole was being expertly rimmed, and she was being punished with stinging blows to her back.

I looked around to see that James was getting a handjob from Ella, and even as I looked he unloaded spurt after spurt of cum on her face and over her tits. Hungrily she started to scoop it up and eat it - she must have been very hungry by now.

Everyone had come this evening except me (and Ella and Amanda, but they didn't count), and that was about to change. I put down the tawser and moved behind Amanda, putting the tip of my cock at the entrance to her ass. I gently pushed my cock in, meeting her downstrokes so that she impaled herself on my erect meat. I reached around and played with her tits, squeezing and pinching the nipples hard. Tina continues to lick Amanda's asshole as she had been instructed, but now of necessity that meant licking at my cock too

"Oh God," she said; "Yes! Fill all my holes!"

I didn't last long, I knew from assfucking her before that she was tight, but with Mike's meat filling her pussy her ass was even tighter than usual. With two cocks inside her her entire body started to tremble.

"Please master, may I come?" She asked Mike.

"Yes slave you may," he answered; "Come with two cocks inside you."

That set her off, and she shuddered and juddered with an orgasm that seemed to go on and on nonstop, as she impaled herself over and over on the cocks in her pussy and ass.

The friction quickly became unbearable and I exploded inside her, even as she continued to ride Mike. Even as she had a never-ending orgasm she continued to fuck her master hard, as she had been instructed, until eventually he too shot his load deep in her amazing twat. I pulled out and told Tina to suck me clean, her second ass-smelling cock of the evening.

That just left Ella.

The masters sat on the sofa recovering our strength, Tina at James's feet and Amanda at Mike's. Mike gently stroked Amanda's beautiful blonde hair. Ella lay impassively where she had last been placed, staring straight up at the ceiling.

"What do you think?" I asked; "Does she deserve to come?"

"You're her master," Mike said, "It's up to you."

"Yes, but nothing as mundane as rubbing herself off, I think," I said. I rose from the couch, walked over to Ella and roughly twisted her around, so that her feet were towards the couch where the others sat or kneeled watching. I got a leg spreader from the rack and attached it to her ankle cuffs, so that she could not close her legs. I then got a vibrating buttplug, removed the one she was currently wearing, and inserted the vibrating version, turning it on low so that a deep throbbing noise filled the room again. Then I clamped her nipples once again.

"Do you want to come, slut?" I asked her.

"Yes please, master," she replied demurely, "If it pleases you."

I took a 12-tongue lash from the rack and handed it to her.

"If you want to come so badly, lash your pussy while we watch, you worthless whore."

She took the lash silently and I returned to my seat on the couch.

"Count the strokes, and thank us for letting you come," I instructed her.

"Yes, sir," she answered. She raised the lash in her right arm above her prone body, and brought it down on her pussy.

"One. This worthless whore thanks master and you all for letting her come."

"Harder," I said. She raised the lash again, brought it down with a hard cracking noise on her pussy. She gasped.

"Two. This worthless whore thanks master and you all for letting her come."

It was undoubtedly a very arousing sight, watching my slave lash her own pussy to orgasm. Both Mike and James got hard again, and they pushed their respective slaves' heads down onto their cocks. This meant that Amanda and Tina couldn't see the floor show - but it wasn't for them, it was for the masters of the house. I became hard too and stroked my cock. I knew what I was going to do as soon as Ella had pleasured herself.

After nine strokes Ella's body had begun to shake, after ten it was shaking uncontrollably, her voice so ragged she could barely thank us.

As the eleventh stroke hit her pussy, full on her clit, she called out

"Please may this worthless whore come sir?"

"It may," I replied. She brought down the lash harder than any stroke before, then dropped the lash as her body spasmed and quivered as the long-delayed orgasm ripped through her. She flopped on the floor like a dying fish.

I rose from the couch and walked over to her.

"Roll over, face down, ass in the air," I ordered, my voice thick with lust.

She obeyed at once, and without any preamble I dropped to my knees and entered her cunt, still aroused and dripping wet from her orgasm. I fucked her hard, pulling her hips onto me with each stroke, long strokes deep into her cunt, balls-deep every time. On the couch I saw Tina's cheeks balloon as James came in her mouth, while Amanda lifted her head off Mike's huge cock and stroked him with quick, hard strokes until he ejaculated high into the air.

"May this worthless whore come again, master?" Ella asked, as I pounded into her cunt.

"Yes," I assented, and she came just as I did, deep inside her pussy.

I made everyone drinks while Ella began the task of tidying the room. Amanda rubbed antiseptic cream into Tina's lash marks, and it turned her on so much I think she was in for more action from Mike when she got home.

After they had all left I leashed Ella and led her back on all fours to the library. The adrenaline and testosterone were still pumping and I wasn't done yet, so I sat in the same hard-backed library chair as earlier while Ella gave me a long, slow blowjob. I even let her finger her pussy while she did it, but when she asked for permission to orgasm I denied it this time. Two orgasms in one evening is enough for any slave - I didn't want to spoil her.

When I had come in her mouth, she had swallowed all my sperm and then cleaned me thoroughly, I put her back in her cage, cuffed in the usual position. I left her blindfold off, removed the nipple clamps and took out her buttplug. I can be a kind master sometimes. Then I went to bed.

12