Slave Ella Ch. 05 - Documentary Pt. 02

Story Info
The day of the documentary arrives...
13.3k words
4.3
14.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the Sunday I rose and bathed as normal, Ella towelling me off. It was a 5/2 day, so I took her into the library, bent her over the desk, lashed her buttocks until they were pink, then made her kneel and give oral service.

"Swallow it all," I told her, "Don't waste a drop."

"No, Master," she said, muffled by my cock.

When I had come and she had swallowed and cleaned me, she sat by the desk while I got dressed and then sat to check my emails. There was one from Mike with a Dropbox link to the raw footage from the previous night, and I spent a few hours in iMove editing his and my footage together. The end result was pretty blood good if I say so myself: Amanda starting as a demure schoolgirl, and over the course of the 40 minutes of film was orally degraded as load after load of sticky ejaculate was deposited over her face and body until she looked like she'd had a bucket of goo tipped over her. A fair amount had made its way down her throat: I didn't think she'd need to worry about developing a vitamin C deficiency anytime soon. There were also plenty of shots of the other action in the room: Ella on her knees servicing several men, the other woman also with cocks down their gullets, the whore bent over the table being vaginally and anally fucked by a succession of strangers.

While the video uploaded I made myself a light brunch of scrambled eggs and toast, then sent Mike a link for the video on the staging server so he could take a look and approve it before it went live. I made a cup of tea and watched Ella drink a glass of water.

It was such a beautiful day I thought we should get out and make the most of it. I took Ella to her dressing room and selected for her the thigh-high latex boots and a tight leather corset which wrapped around her waist but left her breasts free. I swapped out her buttplug for another one which had a tail attached, and strapped on a face harness which incorporated a bar gag and had D-rings on the sides for attaching a trap rig. I attached tweezer clips to her nipples, done up quite tightly, and to their ends I attached small bells which jingled every time she moved. I put cuffs on her wrists and ankles, and dropped some cuff chains into my pocket.

I leashed her and led her outside, round to the garage which had two sets of doors, one opening onto the drive, the other onto the garden. I opened the garden doors to reveal a small one-man two-wheel trap, its shafts resting on the floor. I positioned Ella between the shafts, and attached the trap's harness to her mask. Then I left her while I walked back into the library to select an appropriate whip. After much thought I chose a five-feet long braided leather whip which split in the end into three tongues, carried it back outside and got into the trap.

"On," I said, and laid the whip lightly across her back. She picked up the shafts and set off at a trot.

It had been a while since we had done any pony-girl training, and she was clearly out of practice - either that or she was weak from not having eaten anything apart from semen that day.

"Raise your legs higher," I instructed, laying two more lashes across her lower back and buttocks.

"Yes Master," she said through the gag, and with every step raised her thighs until they were perpendicular to her torso, like a dressage horse.

I took her three times along the gravel path which bordered the large lawn, her nipple-bells clanking and jingling in the warm summer air, the tail swishing from side to side as her buttocks moved. By the end of it she was sheened with sweat, and her back and buttocks were criss-crossed with fresh red stripes from the whip.

She was panting quite heavily by the time we drew back up outside the garage. I unhooked the harness and wheeled the trap back into the garage, closing the door. I removed her corset, leashed her, and led her to the garden hose which I directed at her body, playing the freezing water over her skin to remove all traces of sweat and grime. She squeaked as the cold water hit her belly, her tits and cunt, twisting to try and escape the icy water, the bells on her nipples madly clanging and tinkling. I told her to turn around so I could spray her back and buttocks too, following the red lines and welts on her body with the gushing water.

I turned the hose off, took the short cuff chains from my pocket, fastened her wrists behind her back and her ankles together, hooked the leash over a hook set into the wall for the purpose, and left her to dry while I went to make a cup of tea.

Once she was dry and shivering I led her down to the cellar, where I set up a pole to waist-height with a dildo on its end, and for half an hour sat and watched as she raised and lowered herself on it. Good exercise for her shin and thigh muscles. Then I put her back in her cage, attached the cuffs, and went to make some phone calls.

First I txtd James:

May I let others use Tina orally while she is in my charge?

His reply:

Yes, of course, as many as you like as long as it's only oral.

Great, thx, I answered.

Then I called the Kings Head and Dave answered. After some chat about the night before - apparently after a rest they'd tag-teamed one of the wives into the early hours - I got to the point of the call.

"I'm taking charge of another slave tonight for a few days while her owner is away. She's oral-only at the moment, but I wondered if you wanted to round up some of your guys and come face-fuck her?"

"Yeah, love to. How many should I bring?"

"As many as you like, really, as many as you can fit into a car."

"Great. What time?"

"She's being delivered about six, so seven-to-seven-thirty? Give me time to get her ready."

"Sure. Do you want any money for this?"

"No. Just tell them it will be filmed, and they should only come if they don't mind appearing on camera. Tell them they'll owe me one."

"Okay. See you later."

In the middle of the afternoon I'd got an email from Mike approving the bukake video, so I put it to live. I'd done a mailout to users of the site letting them know it was coming, and almost immediately the number of paid downloads started to tick up, at £5 a time.

Shortly after 6 James's car drew up outside and I went out to greet him.

"All packed for Dubai?"I asked.

"Yep. Though the flight's at 7 in the morning, so I'll need to be up at silly o'clock."

He opened the car's rear door, yanked Tina out by her leash. She wore black high heels, no stockings, and a chastity belt: a thin padded silver metal strip ran around her waist, and another attached to it with padlocks front and back ran tightly under her crotch. It was to this that her anal and vaginal plugs were attached. Her upper body was naked, her hands put into thick padded mittens, and she wore a narrow wooden yoke which had been closed around her wrists and neck so that they were locked into position. She wore a full black leather hood, no eye-holes, just nose and mouth.

"What's the hygiene regime for the plugs?" I asked James.

"Take her chastity belt off for an hour a day, clean the plugs, douche her ass and pussy, and put them back in with a little lubrication."

"Understood. I've got a few guys coming over later to use her mouth - I'll film it and you can watch it when you get back."

"Sounds great!" he said, handed me her leash, "Make sure you use her as harshly as possible."

He turned away, then turned back:

"Oh, you'll need these," and handed me a keyring with two small keys. He got back into his car and drove off; "See you in a few days!" he shouted as he drove away.

I left Tina standing there for a few minutes as I ran my hands over her body, flicked her nipples, and lightly slapped her ass with my hand. I shoved three fingers into her mouth, made her suck on them.

"I'm going to have a lot of fun with you while your master's away," I told her.

"Yes, sir," she said meekly.

I led her carefully down into the cellar. I moved the suspension frame back to make room, and told her to kneel. The wooden yoke had some U-bolts running through it, and I attached chains to these and ran them up to meat-hooks set into the ceiling. I got some silk rope, bent each leg in turn and tied her ankles to her thighs. She was completely hogtied, kept upright by the chains running to the ceiling, balancing on her knees. She had some lateral movement backwards and forwards, swinging on the chains, but she could not move her hands or her legs at all.

I went and got a digital video camera and tripod, set it up and focussed it on her upper body and face.

"You will shortly be visited by a succession of men," I told her. "Each one will use your mouth until they come. You are to swallow each man's semen and then say to each man 'Thank you for your cum'. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." she answered.

"You will not refuse any man, you will not struggle, you will not in any way resist, you will not forget to thank them. You are an oral cum whore whose mouth is to be used for masturbation, and nothing more. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir. I am an oral cum whore fit only to have men masturbate into my mouth."

"I am filming this evening, so if you spill a drop of cum, if you are not entirely obedient, both myself and your Master will know."

"Yes, sir."

I went back upstairs, where I saw to Ella. I put a fresh corset on her, one that tied tightly so that her tits were even more accentuated, black seamed silk stockings, a garter belt and black high heels. I left her nipples clamp free, and fitted to her face a metal gag that had a tongue-depressor built into it, so that when buckled tight she could not talk. I cuffed her hands behind her back. I left her buttplug in, and blindfolded her. I knelt her in the centre of the lounge and left her there.

"Straight back, tits out," I told her.

"Yes, master," she said, and straightened herself up.

Shortly after seven the doorbell rang, and I answered it to find Dave and seven other men. Behind them was not a car but a minibus.

"We had too many for a car," Dave grinned.

"Come in, come in," I said, and moved aside to let them pass and file into the lounge.

"Bloody hell," I heard one of them say even before I'd entered the room myself. Presumably he had just seen Ella.

"This is my slave Ella," I said, entering. "Unfortunately she is not on the menu tonight. You may feel her up, stroke or slap her tits, slap her arse, move her buttplug in and out, finger her pussy, but you may not fuck her with your cocks in any way. That pleasure awaits downstairs. Follow me please."

I led the way to the cellar and they trooped in behind me.

"This is Tina. She is not my slave, but her Master has left her with me while he goes away on business, and I have his full and express permission for this evening. Her master has left plugs in her pussy and ass while he is away, and they are to remain there. You may not remove the chastity belt or try to fuck her down there. However, you are very welcome to fuck her mouth, and she will drain your balls and swallow every drop. You will come down one at a time and pleasure yourselves with her mouth. You may return as many times as you are able. But this is not a bukake party, this is an oral party. I don't want to see your cum on her face, I want you to pump it down her throat. You may verbally abuse her as much as you like while you fuck her, you can even slap her face if you want to, although I doubt she'll feel it through the hood. As you can see," I waved at the camera, "This is being filmed. Tina!" I said to get her attention.

"Yes, sir," she answered.

"Are you ready to follow your master's instructions and obey me as you would him?"

"Yes, sir."

"And are you ready to let these men fuck you in your mouth, cum in your mouth, and for you to swallow their cum?"

"Yes, sir."

"What are you, Tina?"

"I'm a cum whore, sir."

"Very good."

I led the way back upstairs, got drinks for those who wanted them - beer or wine or whatever.

"I think to be fair we should draw lots for the order." I took a sheet of paper, folded it in three lengthways, then in three again, then tore it along the folds so we had nine pieces of paper. I wrote a number from one to nine on each, dropped them all into a drawstring bag, and we took it in turns to draw out a piece of paper. I got 7.

"Who got 1?" I asked. One of the men showed me his piece of paper.

"Remember the rules, and have fun."

As he headed towards the cellar I put on an Upper Floor video to entertain those of us in the lounge; an orgy video with lots of lingerie-clad beautiful submissives being tied, whipped, flogged, fucked and used in every conceivable way. As I had anticipated the men got very turned on and crowded around Ella, fondling and slapping every part of her body, running their hands up and down her inner thighs, stroking and squeezing her tits and nipples, smacking her ass cheeks. One of them put his fingers in her mouth and when they were nice and wet began to rub her clit and slipped a couple of fingers into her pussy and began to frig her.

Ella was in heaven. Four or five pairs of hands on her body at the same time, one inside her, kneading and rubbing and stroking and pinching her flesh; and she didn't know who any of them belonged to, whether I was among them or whether they were all anonymous strangers. She began to shake.

"That's enough for now lads, I think," I said. "Don't want her coming, at least not yet." We all went and sat on the sofas to watch the video, which currently showed a woman in rope suspension being whipped while a slave licked at her pussy and another nibbled at her tits.

After ten minutes the first man came back grinning and the second showed me his number and went down.

"How was she?" I asked him.

"Jesus, she sure knows how to suck cock."

"Well it's mostly what her master uses her for," I said, "So she should be good at it by now. Did she thank you for your cum?"

"Yeah. Jesus, what a slut."

A few of the men had their cocks out and were slowly wanking.

"Careful not to get carried away," I reminded them; "There's a whore downstairs who needs your cum."

A few more minutes passed and when I judged Ella had calmed down enough I let them men back onto her - and then called them off again when she got dangerously excited.

And so the evening progressed. I mentioned to Dave the conversation I'd had with Jade, and he said she'd asked about me after I'd left the previous night, as she was helping clear glasses and clean the bar before closing. I told him to be sure and tell her about this evening's little adventure. If she was interested, she might as well know exactly what she was getting into.

Eventually my turn came.

"You can carry on playing with her while I'm gone," I said, nodding at Ella, "But don't let her orgasm."

I descended the stairs into the cellar. The camera was still running, the power light a dot of red in the dim cellar.

I didn't say anything to let Tina know it was me. She may or may not have heard or sensed my approach - it was hard to tell how much the hood blocked sound - so the first she knew of my presence may have been when I took her head in both my hands and thrust my cock into her mouth. She began to suck greedily and run her tongue around my shaft and glans; hard to believe this was her seventh cock and not her first.

And yes, the guy had been right, she was very good at sucking cock. I would have said better than Amanda, but not as good as Ella. After five minutes of holding her head still and literally fucking her face, going balls-deep with every thrust, I grunted and spurted again and again into her mouth and down her throat. The whore swallowed it all, every drop. I withdrew my cock.

"Thank you for your cum." she said obediently.

Back upstairs Ella was now laying on her side on the floor so that the men could more easily spank her ass and feel her tits. A different guy had tucked his thumb into his palm, had lifted one of her legs with one hand so that he could fuck her pussy with the other, slipping almost his entire hand in and out, in and out. Around the tongue-depressor gag she was gasping and moaning and each slap she received seemed to travel the entire length of her body, a shockwave of pleasure. She still had no idea how many men there were, or who was doing what.

"I think that's enough for now, fellas," I said, and as the eighth man went downstairs to Tina the men returned to the sofas, leaving Ella shaking and moaning on the floor. I went to the library for a lash, and began to rain blows on her - her legs, her ass, her upper back above the corset, her tits.

After the ninth man had returned from the cellar the first man went back for a second go while I continued to lash Ella's supine body. Occasionally I would pause, squeeze one of her nipples hard and pull it so that she drew her breath in with pain; then back to well-aimed lashes mostly on her buttocks and breasts.

On the screen the Upper Floor had descended into a fuck-fest, with multiple women being whipped as they were tied to crosses or whipping benches, or anally penetrated while giving head, or licking or sucking female and male guests on demand.

I would intersperse lashing Ella with manual slaps of the hand on buttock or breast just to mix it up a bit, as well as more nipple-pulling. I knew she was close to coming, but I knew she daren't.

After another hour or so everyone who had the energy had visited Tina for a second time, and after finishing their drinks everyone trooped out to the minibus to go home. Dave was last.

"Thanks Dan," he said, "I owe you one."

"If I get to fuck Jade I'll consider the debt settled," I said, and he laughed and went to drive home.

I went back into the lounge.

"Kneel," I commanded. Slowly, laboriously, Ella struggled to a kneeling position. I undressed, lay on the floor.

"Come to my voice," I said, and as she did so, coming across the floor on her knees, I moved her so that her cunt was above my cock.

"Lower yourself and ride me."

Her cunt felt deliciously cool around my burning pole as she lowered herself onto my meat, bucked and bounced enthusiastically. After a short while she said;

"Mmmg mg mgg mhhg mghr?"

"Yes you may," I said, and she had a shattering orgasm, her cunt walls squeezing and contracting around my cock, pushing me over the edge so that I shot deep into her womb.

"Mgh ooh mghr." she said, falling forward onto me.

I stroked her for a minute, then pushed her off. She must have thought it strange I didn't make her clean me with her mouth as usual, but I had another idea. I went down to the cellar and put my softening cock into Tina's mouth.

"Clean me, slut," I ordered. She sucked and licked me, removing all traces of my cum and Ella's pussy juices. Then I unclipped the yoke from its suspension chains, untied her legs and led her by a leash upstairs. She was pretty unsteady on her legs - they had been strapped up for more than two hours. That would be the end of the video, the abject cum-slave being led out of shot having satisfied nine men and taken more than a dozen loads of come down her throat. I attached her by her leash to a tether-point in the library; she would be able to lie down to sleep, but with the yoke on she wouldn't be very comfortable. Good. Then I went back and retrieved the camera, attached it by a USB cable to my Macbook and started to transfer its footage. I checked the downloads for Amanda's bukake video - over 60 already, and averaging 10-20 downloads an hour.

Then I went back to Ella, took out the tongue depressor - "Thank you, Master," she gasped as I removed it - led her into the library and placed her in her cage after watching her piss in a bowl placed there for the purpose. Before securing her I put in a small overnight ballgag and a smaller buttplug than the one she currently wore. Then I locked her cage and went to bed.