Slave Ella Ch. 08 - The Doctor

Story Info
A trip to see the Doctor...
7.1k words
4.37
38.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We awoke late, in the Queen-sized bed of my bedroom. I looked to my left and right, at the amazing women either side of my; Ella to my left, still sleeping, still cuffed to the wrought iron at the top and bottom of the bed, and Jade to my right, curled up with her arms tucked into her chest. I wondered what dreams they were having.

I had a morning hard-on, probably because I needed to piss. I carefully tried to climb out of bed past Jade without waking her, but she stirred and then opened her eyes sleepily. I held my finger to my mouth to indicate she should stay quiet, went into the bathroom and pissed, then returned and climbed back into the middle. I didn't need to urinate any more but my hard-on hadn't disappeared; my own sexual desire coupled with the pheromones coming off my two slaves continually stoked the fire of my lust.

I watched Ella as she slept, this stunning woman who was my willing, unquestioning slave. She had the suggestion of a smile on her lips and her marvellous breasts rose and fell as she slept. I very gently started to stroke them with my right hand, trailing the tips of my fingers lightly around her areaolas. Even asleep, her nipples started to harden, and she stirred slightly but did not awake. I leaned over and gently kissed her right nipple, a featherlight caress with my lips, then followed it with more, equally ephemeral. Her eyelids fluttered open.

"Good morning," I said to her, my face only inches from her own. She smiled;

"Good morning, Master," she said.

"Ready for another day of service?" I asked her.

"Always ready for you, Master," she replied.

"Good - because I need you right now," I said, my erection growing stronger.

"I am yours to use as you please, my Master," she said.

"Do you need to use the bathroom?" I asked her.

"Not right now, Master," she said.

I undid the cuffs binding her feet to the foot of the bed, pushed her feet up and back, spreading her legs, bending them at the knee, her ankles staying cuffed together. I worked up a mouthful of saliva, then drizzled it from my mouth onto her pussy and ass, rubbing my cock up and down her slit to lubricate it. I moved my cock down to the entrance to her ass, gently pushed the tip of my cock inside.

"Ride her face," I said to Jade. She clambered on, facing the head of the bed as she straddled Ella's head with her legs, and lowered her pussy onto Ella's face as I pushed deeper into her anus. Ella had only been awake for a minute, and already she had a pussy being ground into her mouth and a cock in her anus. What a start to the day! It was fantastic to be fucking Ella bareback - although the sex with Jade so far had been great, it was major pain having to use condoms; they broke the spontaneity of action, and of course you always had to worry about them tearing or coming off.

Jade moved rhythmically backwards and forwards, rubbing the full length of her slit along Ella's mouth, then pausing slightly on each stroke with her clit in direct contact with Ella's lips and tongue, letting them do their magic on her hard little bud. I reached forward and gently pulled her back to me, so her back was arched, and kissed her neck while I played with her tits.

"You're going to miss this when you go to university," I whispered in her ear; "None of those college boys will satisfy you like we do."

"I know, Daddy," she moaned, her breathing deepening; "My poor little pussy is going to miss you so hard."

"We'll have to come and visit you often," I said, "Remind you of whose slave you are."

"Would you, Daddy? I'd love that."

"Of course we will. And during the holidays you'll come back here and be my plaything. And while you're gone I want you to keep a sex diary, write down for me every naughty thought you have, every sexual encounter. Will you do that for me?"

"Oh yes, Daddy, yes Daddy." The thought obviously excited her. I squeezed her nipples hard, and she groaned; "Please may I come, Daddy?"

"Yes you may, little one," I said, and she ground her cunt even harder into Ella's face as I twisted her hard little nips. Jade's body shook, trembled then stiffed and she cried out in her pleasure; Ella looked up at me and smiled, her face wet and covered in Jade's pussy juices.

I paused inside Ella while Jade had her climax, then when she had finished she climbed off and I resumed pounding Ella's ass. It felt amazing, my rock-hard meat fucking her tight asshole deep with every stroke. It didn't take long for me to come myself, and my body went into rictus as I held her hips tight to my body and pumped my cum into her ass. I was panting hard, and collapsed forward onto her, crushing her legs back against her tits, my cock still buried in her backside.

"Thank you for your cum, Master." Ella said, like the well-trained slave she was.

"You're welcome," I said and laughed; "And good morning again."

We lay in bed for a while, Jade between Ella and myself, Elle still cuffed to the head of the bed. Jade idly stoked Ella's breasts while I ran my hands over Jade's body, her fine ass, her own tits. Then they both showered, each taking off their collar as they did so.

When they were dried and I had dressed, I asked them if they wished to replace their collars. They both said yes.

"Then repeat the Rules of the Collar," I said, and to Jade; "And for every mistake you make you get five strokes of the paddle."

Ella repeated her Rules perfectly; Jade made three errors, on the first, third and fourth Rule.

"Meet me in the library in five minutes for correction," I said to her.

Five minutes later I stood before the desk. Ella and Jade knelt before me, arms behind their backs, legs parted. I held the oblong leather spanking paddle in my right hand, thoughtfully slapping it into my left palm.

"You failed to correctly repeat the rules of the collar," I told Jade; "The punishment is fifteen strokes of the paddle. Do you accept your punishment?"

"Yes, Daddy," said Jade.

"Then lean over the desk." She climbed to her feet, walked forward and leaned over the desk, arms stretched out along the desk to either side of her.

"You will count each stroke and apologise."

"Yes, Daddy." I gently rubbed each of her buttocks with the paddle in a circular motion, acclimatising her to its feel, then, jerked my hand back and brought it down hard. She gasped.

"One. I'm sorry Daddy." I laid another blow on her other buttock;

"Two. I'm sorry, Daddy."

After fifteen blows - eight on her right buttock, seven on her left - her ass cheeks were glowing red and tears of pain and humiliation were running down her cheeks.

"I will test you on the rules again tomorrow," I told her; "And if you make more mistakes, for every stroke you receive Ella will receive two strokes. This is her failure too, for not teaching you the rules better. Now both go and get dressed, we have an appointment at the doctor's."

"How shall we dress, Master?" Ella asked.

"Surprise me," I told her.

And surprise me they did, very pleasantly. Jade wore knee-high white socks, flat black shoes, black knee-length pleated skirt, and short-sleeved white blouse. Her collar, of course, and no underwear: but I told her to go and put in her nipple rings, and as I'd hoped they just set off her outfit, clearly visible through her top. The swirling tattoos on her left arms contrasted strikingly with the plain white fabric of her blouse. Ella wore black seamed thigh-high silk stockings, mauve rubber hotpants, black leather pixie boots and a white short-sleeved latex crop-top that left her belly bare and hugged her breasts, the white of the top contrasting with the black of her collar leather to perfection.

"Very nice, ladies," I said, as they came down the stairs into the lounge; "Very nice indeed."

We drove into town. The weather was overcast and threatening rain: even being an English native it never ceased to amaze me how quickly a weather front could turn a nice day into pouring rain within the space of twenty minutes, or back again just as easily.

We parked in the street outside Dr Carver's surgery, and waited for five minutes until the receptionist called us in to the consultation room. Ella stayed in reception.

Dr Carver had been my doctor for twenty years, and if he had guessed why I periodically showed up with new female partners for testing he was far too professional to let on. He was in his late fifties or early sixties, a family GP of the old school, with grey hair and a face lined with a career spent caring for his patients. We shook hands and I could see he had Jade's medical history on his computer screen.

"So what can I do for you?" he asked Jade.

"Well we've been in a relationship for a while now," she began - she lied very fluently, unless she called less than a week 'a while'; "And we'd like to, er, have unprotected sex, so I thought the responsible thing to do was for us both to get blood-tested."

"Yes, very wise, you did the right thing." Carver said. He made no comment about the disparity in our ages; he must have seen from her records that Jade was 19, and he knew full well that I was in my mid-forties. Maybe he envied me - many men did.

"And what are you doing about birth control?" he asked Jade.

"I'm on the pill," she said.

Before he took a sample for testing he checked Jade's blood pressure.

"I'm going to take two blood samples," he said, "One for STDs and one for sugar levels, liver function and other tests. You young people don't come to the doctor very often - may as well make the most of you while we have you."

He took a swab from a sterile pack, wiped it across the inside of Jade's elbow, then took a needle from another vacuum-sealed pouch, fitted it to a syringe.

"You may feel a small prick," he said - an obviously lead-in line for a joke, but neither Jade or I said anything. I watched the dark blood fill the first syringe; then he left the needle in her arm, fitted a second syringe and filled that also.

After leaving Dr Carver's we went to a brasserie for brunch, then returned to the house to prepare for Jade's first video shoot.

"What do you think of 'Latex schoolgirl punishment'?" I asked Jade.

"Well it has two of my favourite words in it," she replied, "So I'm game."

"Not original, but then there's only around eight scenarios for porn. It's about the stars, not the story."

We adjourned to the dressing room. Jade stripped naked, but I told her to leave her shoes and socks on - they already looked suitable schoolgirlish. I gave her navy blue knickers to put on, a pleated black latex skirt that came to mid-thigh, and white latex short-sleeved top - buttoned but with the top three undone to reveal ample cleavage. I took her collar off;

"You're meant to be a schoolgirl, not a slave," I told her.

I outlined the 'story' I had in mind, and Jade and Ella made themselves up. I told Ella to put Jade's hair into a plait down her back. Ella was dressed as a stern school ma'am - with her raven hair pulled severely back off her face and tied in a bun, and being slightly older she was a natural - dressed in black high heels, stockings and garter belt, black pencil skirt and white blouse buttoned to the throat. She too I had remove her collar - and when they both put them back on later, of course, they would have to repeat the Rules, and would again be punished for any infraction, Ella now receiving double any beating Jade accrued.

We would shoot in the library, and I took books off shelves and arranged them in untidy piles about the room - on chairs, on the desk, on the floor. Then Jade and Ella left the room, I stayed inside, pressed Record on the camera and called Action.

The door opened and Jade entered, her hands being held behind her by Ella as she was pushed into the room.

"The penalty for being caught smoking," Ella said, "Is to tidy the headmaster's office. He really is the most untidy man - look, books everywhere! Put them back in their correct places on the shelves, and make the room look presentable. I will be back shortly to see how you're getting on." She propelled Jade into the room and left, closing the door behind her.

Jade rubbed her wrists, sore where they had been held tightly by Ella. Sulkily she moved into the room, picked up a few books at random and placed them anywhere on the shelves. Then one caught her eye, she picked it up and flicked through it. I zoomed in with the camera so that the title of the book - The Story of O - could be made out. Jade stopped at a page and began to read aloud:

"All the mouths that had probed her mouth, all the hands that had seized her breasts and her belly, all the members that had been thrust into her and so perfectly provided the living proof that she was indeed prostituted, had at the same time provided the proof that she was worthy of being prostituted and had, so to speak, sanctified her."

She turned some more pages to another section, began to read again.

"You are here to serve your masters. During the day, in connection with the maintenance of the household, you will perform whatever chores are assigned to you, such as sweeping, putting the books back in place, arranging flowers, or waiting upon table. Your tasks will not be more onerous than these.

But at the first word or gesture you will stop in the middle of whatever you happen to be doing, addressing yourself to your one primary task, your only significant one duty, which is to avail yourself to be used. Your hands are not your own, neither are your breasts, nor, above all, is any one of the orifices of your body, which we are at liberty to explore and into which we may, whenever we so please, introduce ourselves."

Jade cleared some books from a chair and sat down to read further, her legs open, giving the camera a great upskirt shot of her milky thighs leading to the dark triangle of her blue panties. As she held the book in her left hand and continued to read, her right hand strayed to her crotch and began idly to rub at her covered pussy.

"In order that you bear it constantly, or as constantly as possible, in mind that you have lost the right to withhold or deny yourself, in our presence you will at all times avoid altogether closing your labia, nor will you ever cross your legs, nor press your knees together (as, you recall, was forbidden to you directly when you set out for this place), which will signify, in your view and in ours, that your mouth, your belly and your behind are constantly at our entire disposal."

She slipped two fingers under the gusset of the panties, began to rub them along the folds of her labia.

"Before us, you must never touch your breasts: your bodice lifts them supplicatingly to us, they are ours. During the day, since you will be dressed, you will raise your skirt if ordered to, and whoever would have you will use you as he likes, undisguised; but he will not whip you."

The fingers disappeared into her vagina up to the first knuckle and she began to slowly move them in and out. Her chest rose and fell faster.

"The whip will only be applied between the hours of sundown and dawn. But over and above those whippings, which you will receive from whoever desires to whip you, you will be punished, in the form of further whipping, at night for any infraction of the rules during the day: that is to say, for thoughtlessness, for insubmissiveness, for having raised your eyes upon whoever speaks to or takes you: never must you look any one of us in the face."

She dropped the book to the floor, closed her eyes and leaned her head back. The hand that had been holding the book moved under the skirt, slipped inside the panties from above, and began to massage her clitoris. The fingers of her right hand moved faster inside herself.

It was at that point that Ella, who had been watching through the keyhole, suddenly opened the door.

"WHAT are you doing? Good God, girl, I leave you alone for five minutes and you can't resist playing with yourself like a wanton slut!"

Jade's eyes flew open, her hands jerking away from between her legs.

"I'm so-sorry ma'am," she stammered. "I don't know what came over me. The book was just so exciting," she waved a hand at The Story of O, laying open face down on the carpet, its title clearly visible on the cover. Ella crossed the room and picked the book up:

"Not only a slut but a perverted slut too!" she exclaimed. "Up!"

Jade stood, and Ella frogmarched her over to the desk, forced her over it face first, the book still in her hand.

"At this school we pride ourselves on turning out pure, innocent, well-mannered ladies fit to make good marriages and respectable wives - not street-whores who masturbate while reading filthy books!" With her left hand she held both Jade's wrists behind her back; she placed the book down on the desk, and lifted Jade's latex skirt, pulled the navy panties tight into the crack of her ass. Jade gasped.

"I see your bottom is pink - have you been spanked already today?"

"Yes, ma'am. The headmaster gave me ten strokes with his hand earlier for turning in shoddy homework."

"So a lazy slut as well! Oh, your poor unfortunate parents, to spend so much sending you to our establishment only for you to waste every opportunity." She picked up the book again, brought it down without warning on Jade's right buttock.

"Say "I will not read smutty books'," Ella ordered.

"I will not read smutty books ma'am." Another blow with the book, on the other buttock.

"Again!"

"I will not read smutty books, ma'am." Blow followed blow, and after each Jade repeated what she had been told to say. After ten strokes Ella again put the book down on the desk.

"Now let's take down your panties and see your dirty little pussy, shall we?"

"If it pleases you, ma'am," Jade said with perfect submissiveness. Still holding Jade's wrists with one hand, Ella worked her knickers down with the other, and they fell around her ankles.

"What a pretty little quim!" Ella exclaimed. Jade's labia was flared and puffy with arousal and the strokes she had taken. Ella lightly ran along them with her fingertips, and Jade shivered. She raised her hand and brought it down again on Jade's left buttock with a cracking sound that filled the room.

"I will not read smutty books, ma'am." Ella alternated spanking Jade's buttocks with teasing her cunt. Each smack of Ella's hand on Jade's buttocks elicited a little 'Oh!" from her before she repeated her phrase; she twisted and writhed in Ella's grip but she was held fast and could not move. I circled them with the camera, making sure to get a clear view of the action, zooming in and pulling back, getting some good close-ups of Ella's hand landing on Jade's ass cheeks.

When Ella thought Jade had been spanked enough she let her up off the desk to stand before her. Ella slowly unbuttoned Jade's blouse, teasingly, trailing her fingers around the curve of each breast.

"Put your hands behind your head and keep them there," Ella instructed.

"Yes, ma'am," Jade said, and interlocked her fingers at the back of her scalp, which had the effect of pushing her chest out. Ella slid Jade's skirt down her legs, and told her to step out of it, losing the navy blue knickers too. Jade was now dressed only in the flat black shoes, white socks and the latex top. When the blouse was fully undone Ella stared deeply into Jade's eyes, reached hand down between her legs and started tickling her clit.

"When you're in your dormitory at night, do you ever play with yourself?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am, almost every night."

"And what do you think about while you're fingering your slut pussy?" As she said the word 'slut' she flicked Jade's clit with her forefinger, making her twitch.

"I- I think about my boyfriend, and how much I miss his cock in my mouth, my pussy and my ass - and sometimes I think about you, ma'am."

12