Slave Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
He fucks his slave girl.
4.5k words
4.46
118k
45

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 09/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,093 Followers

In the motel room she knelt at his feet, her dark fingers gripping and gently tugging on his white, semi-erect cock. Her face radiated the heat of her lust that had been fueled and stoked by the blowjob she had just given him. He smiled with the satisfied grin of a man who has just shot a load of semen down a beautiful woman's throat. She still wore her tight, skimpy dress and heels. His shirt hung open and his pants were down around his ankles.

After taking a few deep breaths to semi-compose himself he instructed her to remove his shoes and pants.

The hand that had been resting on his thigh, the fingers lightly scratching at his flesh, slid down to do as he said. With both of them shifting slightly they had these garments, along with his socks, tossed to the side in moments.

He then leaned forward and grabbed her bicep. Standing up himself he pulled her with him. The action nearly made her loose the grip she had on his cock and she whimpered softly as she grabbed it tighter to avoid this.

For a minute they stood in the room with her pulling at his cock, squeezing it. At the front of her dress her nipples were plainly visible, the hard nubs pushing forcefully at the dress she wore. She was panting through open lips, her eyes crawling across his body and staring at the cock she held.

"Alright slave," he said, "now take my shirt off."

When she reached to do this with only her one hand, not wanting to release her grasp of his cock with the other, he stopped her.

"Both hands, slave," he ordered.

"Mmmmm," she whimpered as she obediently let go her grip on his cock.

She pulled his shirt down off his shoulders and added it to the pile of clothes on the floor. Her hand quickly moved to reattach itself to his cock but he stopped her again. Placing his hands on her shoulders he pushed her back a step.

"Now its your turn," he said. "Take off your dress. Show your master your body."

While sucking his cock and being talked to her lust had reached a plateau, bringing with it the manifestation of an orgasm within her loins. Now, with his newest orders, that orgasm hung within recognition, it wavered inside of her lust filled loins and breathed hot fire across her desire tingling nerves. Her body quivered slightly as she looked in his eyes and reached behind herself for the dress' zipper. She pulled this down then allowed the straps to slip from her shoulders. For just a second she held the garment up with her hands at the front then slowly pulled it down, allowing it to fall from her body into a pile around her feet.

"Ooohhhh," he whispered appreciatively.

He had already been certain she wasn't wearing a bra and now he had proof. Her tits stood out firm and developed with dark, hard areolas topped by swollen nipples. Rising up in a vee from her crotch to cross high on her hips was a pair of skimpy, red lace panties. As she stood there he could see a dark spot toward the front of them where her juices had flowed from her pussy.

"Shoes. Off." He said simply.

She lifted her feet from within the ring of her dress and kicked it aside then, raising one foot at a time, she slipped the heels off, tossing them aside as well.

"Oohhh yes," he sighed, stepping toward her.

While she cast her eyes floorward he covered her tits with his hands, cupping them and gently squeezing their dark, pliant flesh. His thumbs slid across her hard nipples, stroking them with light pressure.

"Uuuuuhhhhhhhhh," her breath caught in her throat.

"What a lovely little slave girl you are," he grinned.

"Uuuuggggghhhhhh," she whimpered.

He remained standing there cupping and squeezing her breasts for several minutes, his fingers massaging the soft flesh, his thumbs stroking her swollen areolas and nipples.

Her own hand once more reached out to grasp at his cock, her fingers pulling on the fleshy pole as blood flowed to it.

One of his hands released her tit and slid down across her abdomen, delicately trailing along her flesh to dip down toward her crotch and across the top of her panties where they played lightly.

She felt the orgasm inside her lean forward with hungry anticipation, felt it stretching out to explode with the touch of his hand. It lingered so tantalizingly close, her juices flowing freer.

"Uuuuhhhhhhh," her breath caught in her throat, her hips jerking forward slightly.

"Yes, a beautiful slave girl. And a horny one too," he whispered.

"Uuuuuhhhhhhhhh."

She kept her face turned to the side slightly, her eyes rolling to the corners to stare at the cock she was holding, stroking. He massaged one tit and played at the top of her panties, his fingers occasionally dipping down toward her sex, toward her throbbing clit but never actually reaching either. Her chest rose and fell heavily as her breathing grew more and more shallow, her lust building inside her loins. Her juices flowed more too, the dark patch on her panties growing as she became wetter and wetter from his attentions. Each time his fingers dipped down toward her cunt her hips jerked and her breath would catch.

When he dropped his hands to his sides she whimpered from the loss of his touch. Her head turned to look at him, her eyes almost pleading with him to replace his hands upon her body.

"Get on the bed, slave," he told her.

Her heart leapt, her breath caught.

Although she wanted his hands back on her and she had to release his cock in order to do as he said, she knew what it meant.

With a last tug on his cock she let go and moved toward the bed. Climbing onto it she rolled onto her back and looked at him questioningly. Her breasts rolled and swayed with her movements, her hard nipples poking skyward in their aching firmness. Reflexively her legs spread themselves, her knees bending slightly. The wet patch on her panties was plainly evident now as was the outline of her swollen labia beneath the lacy material.

He stood beside the bed staring down at her, devouring her with his eyes.

Instinctively her hands came up to her breasts. She filled her fingers with her own dark, fleshy mounds and rolled her swollen nipples between her fingers.

"That's good. That's a real good little slave girl," he commented appreciatively.

As he continued to watch her massage and play with her own tits her eyes slowly closed and her head rolled to one side. Her mouth hung open and small, soft gasps of pleasure came from between her lips.

"Yes, show me what a good little slave girl you are," he told her. "Show me what a black slut you are."

"Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm," she whimpered, her hands growing heavier on her tits.

He climbed onto the bed then as he continued to tell her to "show him what a dirty slut" and "horny little slave" she was. He moved next to her and her breath caught again when she felt his fingers grab the sides of her panties. Reflexively she raised her ass to help him as he pulled the flimsy garment down her legs. When they were past her feet and tossed aside she automatically spread her legs again, giving him his first fully unobstructed view of her heated pussy.

"Oohhh yes," he sighed hungrily.

She was extremely wet, her juices having flowed freely to coat her flesh around her sex. Her labia were swollen, puffing out and spreading themselves slightly to show her rich, pink cuntal walls and opening. Atop this her clit stood out swollen and almost throbbing. The air that now freely circulated across her aching sex caused her to whimper and moan while her fingers pulled at her swollen nipples and her hands squeezed hungrily at her tits.

"You are a horny little slave, aren't you?" He sighed as he moved between her spread legs. "A hot little black slut."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm," she whimpered.

Kneeling between her legs, looking up along her body to where her hands were greedily squeezing her tits and her face was an expression of lust, he laid his hands on the inside of her knees. He then slowly slid them down along her inner thighs, caressing her flesh as he gradually brought his hands closer and closer to her wet cunt. As they made this progress her breathing grew even heavier and her hips rolled upon the bed, her ass rising slightly in a hungry attempt to make contact sooner.

Her body was in lusty turmoil with her orgasm teetering on the brink of release within her. It boiled with the heat of her loins, ached with her hunger to be fucked, to feel his stiff cock plummet inside her pussy. A seething fire seared at her insides as hot electrical shocks tingled and raced along her nerves. Upon her chest her hands cupped and squeezed her aching breasts and she flattened her swollen nipples beneath her own palms.

His hands reached the area where her legs and her crotch met and slipped closer to her sweaty sex. Her hips rolled, her ass rose up.

The orgasm teetering on the brink within her loins screamed to be released, begged and pleaded for its explosive escape. The feel of his hands, the heat of them now so near her aching pussy teased her climax, urged it nearer the brink.

Then his hands slid up along the outsides of her sex to caress her flesh above her pussy.

"Ooooohhhhhhhh," she whimpered sadly, needful.

His hands continued to travel over her flesh, his fingers leaving burning trails along their path. Up and around her pussy they slid, then back down along the outer fringes of her swollen labia. They rolled and tickled her entire pelvic region, stroking out toward her hips then back in and down along her labia. Her ass rose higher as her hips rolled this way and that in their attempt to make him touch her, to make him touch her wet, aching pussy.

"What a horny little slut my slave girl is," he hissed.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm," she whimpered, her orgasm leaning further forward toward its explosion.

"Do you like to have your pussy eaten, slave?" he asked as his fingers trailed up alongside her pussy lips.

Her hips jumped as his words sent a blast of fuel crashing into her lust filled loins.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She moaned out.

Her hands grabbed at her tits, her head rolled from one side to the other.

"Good. Cause I wanna eat you. I wanna eat my slave girl's wet little pussy."

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Her ass hung a few inches above the bed, her hips rolling slightly. Her pussy gleamed with the wetness seeping from it, her pink cuntal opening clearly visible due to the level of her passion and the position of her body.

His hands slipped down along the joining of her legs to her crotch, his thumbs slipping beneath her, and his face dropped into her crotch. His breath brushed across her sex, his tongue slid up along her slit to press against her clit.

"Uuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhhh ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She cried out.

The orgasm that had become a tingling sensation while she had sucked his cock and grown throughout the last minutes, suddenly exploded within her. Tidal waves of passion crashed through her body smashing and quaking her nerves with massive force. Her hips bucked upward, slamming her pussy into his face, her clit against his lapping tongue. Her hands fell from her tits to grab at the bedspread, pulling on it at the end of her outstretched arms. Her back rose from the bed, arching as her head rolled back atop her neck. Her mouth fell open wide and she moaned loudly between gasping breaths.

"Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh! Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh! Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Riding her bucking, jerking hips with his face he planted his tongue atop her clit and lapped at it several, several times. He slipped the hard nub into his mouth and sucked then gently nipped it with his teeth before lapping at it some more. As her hips jerked to one side he lost contact for a second but quickly regained it while slipping his arms down and around her legs.

Wave after wave of orgasmic explosion rocked her body. Her flesh quivered, her nerves jerked. She panted and moaned, pulled harder at the bedspread as her back arched higher and her muscles tensed.

"Ooohhhhhh God. Ooohhhhhh God." She panted "Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooodddd!"

He lapped and lapped at her clit, slid his tongue down along her slit and back up, pressed at her opening and stroked its walls.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooodddd!" She moaned loudly. "Eat my pussy, master! Eat your slave's pussy!"

Her words fueled the hunger he was feeling and he drove his tongue crazily around her pussy. Sucking her clit into his mouth he nipped it again then brushed his tongue across it before nipping it once more. He swiped his tongue up and down her slit fast and hard. He slithered it across her clit.

In response her orgasm exploded with renewed energy. Thunderbolts of lust slammed along her nerves. Blinding explosions filled her mind. Her body twisted, convulsed and jerked upon the bed. Her hips humped her pussy at his face.

"Ooohhhh God. Ooohhhh God. Eat me master. Eat your slave girl's black pussy. Eat it, eat it. Eat it, master. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The orgasm exploding within her body and mind continued. She jerked and twisted upon the bed, her hips gyrating frantically as he held tightly to her legs and kept his face planted against her crotch, his tongue licking and lapping, slithering and stroking. She cried, whimpered and moaned, her back arching upward and her head rolling atop her straining neck.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh Gooooodddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss!" She moaned long and loud as her body froze.

She was arched as high as her bending back would allow, her muscles and tendons clenched in a unwavering pose. Her orgasm crashed across her nerves and flooded her pussy with juices in one last blinding explosion of ecstasy.

Then it slowly began to fade away. The sensations of its electrical tinglings slowly decreased, pulled back from her nerves in minute increments. Her muscles gradually relaxed, her body dropping to the bed slowly as her flesh quivered with the aftershocks of her passion.

He released her legs and rose up on his knees to watch her drop to the mattress, his hands slipping into her cuntal region, his fingers lightly dancing across her skin where her juices glistened.

Eventually she lay panting upon the bed, her legs spread wide, her knees wavering slightly as her feet held them bent in the air. Her head lay to one side, eyes closed, mouth open. Her breasts rose and fell as she struggled for breath, weakly sucked air into her lungs then released it. Between her spread legs her pussy gleamed and shined with its wetness. Her clit rose from beneath its hood still swollen, her labia also swollen and red. Within her pussy lips her pinkness shined bright with the juices as her opening waited agape.

One set of his fingers slid up along the outer edges of her pussy lips and lightly stroked the flesh there, caressing her skin and tickling her nerves. In response her hips rolled upon the bed and a small, tired whimper slipped past her open lips.

His other fingers were wrapped around his cock as he knelt there looking at her.

"The little slave girl came pretty hard," he grinned. "Came all over my tongue."

"Mmmmmm," she mewed.

"Now she's gonna get my cock."

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhh," her hips jerked slightly.

"Does my slave want to be fucked? Does she want her masters' cock in her pussy?"

"Oohhh yeesssss," she panted, her hips rolling slightly more.

One of his fingers slid across her labia to disappear into her cunt up to the second knuckle. He rolled it around inside of her, rubbed it against her walls, her juices coating it.

"Uuuuuggggghhhhhhh," she moaned, her hips jerking again.

"Yea, you want my white cock, don't you slave? You want your master to fuck this sweet black pussy of yours."

"Uuuggghhhh yeessss," she sighed heavily.

She whimpered quietly when he pulled his finger from her cunt. Her head rolled upwards and she watched him through slit eyelids as he started to climb atop her. Between them, down along his body, she saw his hard cock moving toward her aching pussy and her breath caught in her throat. He moved up to where he held himself above her, his dangling erection swaying within centimeters of her wetness.

"Ooooohhhhhhhh," she whimpered as he swung his hips and the tip of his cock brushed against her sex. "Ooooohhhhhhhhh."

"You little slut," he whispered. "Dirty slut. You want my hard white cock in you, don't you? You want me to fuck you, to fuck you like the slut you are."

"Mmmmmmmmmm," she whimpered as his cock brushed against her swollen labia once more.

Beneath him her hips rolled, her feet pushing into the bed and lifting her ass up. She whimpered and mewed as he hung there, above her, his rigid cock brushing across her cunt, the tip slipping against her slit, bumping against her swollen clit. She glanced down and saw his rigid white meat so close to her aching black sex, saw it poised for penetration.

"Fuck me," she whispered. "Fuck me, master. Fuck your slave girl."

His hips dropped forward and the tip of his cock slid along her slit to her opening. He pressed and it pushed against her walls. Her own hips rose up to apply more pressure. The head of his cock entered her, spread her walls, opened her to him.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she panted.

Gradually he pushed his hips toward her, slowly inserting his cock into her. Her lips gripped themselves around his shaft as the hard cock penetrated her, pushed in along her walls and filled her juicy cunt.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned when he had the entire length inside of her.

He rotated his hips then, rolled his hard flesh around inside her, pressing the head against various parts of her inner walls.

"You like that, slave? You like having my cock buried in your sweet little pussy?

"Yeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss," she sighed, her own hips rotating with his.

After a couple minutes of rolling their hips together he pulled back, withdrawing most of his cock, pulling out until only the head remained inside of her.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhh," she whimpered lightly as her sex was emptied.

Her hips rolled and pumped at him, trying hard to keep his cock inside of her. One hand reached up and her fingers scratched at his chest.

"Fuck me, master," she sighed. "Fuck your little slave girl."

Again he pushed forward. With deliberate, teasing slowness he gradually slid the entire length of his cock inside of her. Her own hips rose up to help him feed his cock to her lust filled cunt. The shaft of flesh slid along her walls, rubbing against them while filling an internal void of desire. This time as he rolled his hips into her, the cock stroking and brushing across her inner walls, she felt another orgasm start to come forward, felt the heat of it wavering towards the front of her emotions.

"Yeeeeeeeessssssssssssss," she whimpered, her hips rolling. "Fuck me, master."

"You like my white cock, don't you slave?" He grinned as he watched her body start to roll and twitch beneath him. "You like it."

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeesssss," she sighed. "Fuck your little black slave girl, master. Fuck your slave."

As the orgasm reached its brink, hung teetering over the edge of its release, her breathing grew ragged. Her body started to twitch and quiver beneath him even as her hips started to hump and roll in near spastic motion. Her bottom lip quivered then she lightly bit down on it. The fingers scratching at his chest became more insistent.

"Play with your tit, slave," he instructed.

Obediently her free hand came up from the bed and filled itself with her dark mound, her fingers rolling the swollen nipple atop it between them.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh," she mewed as her orgasm grew nearer.

He then withdrew his cock again, pulling back slowly while her hips fought with themselves, partially wanting to follow him and keep the entire length of his cock inside of her, partially wanting to pull back as well to aid him in the insertion that would be coming.

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,093 Followers
12