Slave for a Day

Story Info
Rena and Robert make a bet and Rena loses.
7.8k words
4.54
59.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rena was still in shock. When she had made the bet with her husband Robert last night she had been absolutely sure she couldn't lose. But somehow his team and pulled it off and now she was worried. Rena was his sex slave for the day. She lay there, pretending to sleep next to him, wondering what the day would bring. She knew he'd never do anything to hurt her, but she suspected that he was going to up the ante today. They'd played around a lot, especially during her initiation to Phi Sigma Nu; but since then things had been pretty tame. They got married a year ago, and their sex life had been great. They made love often and she loved being with him -- but she suspected that now that he could do, or have her do anything, that things might get kind of wild. He'd been out of town on a business trip for the last week, and when he got home he'd taken her to the game. She'd bet him that there was no way his team was going to pull this one out, and she'd lost. When they got home last night, she was horny from not getting any while he was out of town and had tried to initiate things.

"Not tonight, I want you good and ready for what I have in store for you tomorrow." He had said.

Rena had drifted off to sleep a little apprehensive about what the day might bring. Robert had taken the day off so she was his all day long.

"Good morning, my little slave girl." He said rolling over and putting his arms around her. She could feel his morning hardness pressing again her naked ass.

"Good morning," she said as he kissed her deeply.

"Are you ready for a really hot day?"

"It's not even supposed to get up to sixty."

"That's not the kind of hot I was talking about, and you know it." He said smacking her ass.

"Oooh baby! What do you have in mind?"

"Well why don't we start with a nice hot shower?" he said.

He pushed the covers off and climbed out of bed. He walked around the bed and stripped the covers off her, revealing her beautiful body. His already hard cock got just a little harder as his eyes lingered on her firm, perfect handful sized, breasts, topped with large brownish nipples that were already standing out from them; her tight tummy, and her nicely groomed pussy. She still had a nice little landing strip, something that she had decided to keep since her Phi Sigma Nu initiation days. She said it made her feel sexy. He reached down and took her hand and pulled her out of bed, taking her in his warm embrace. His naked body pressing against hers. She could feel his hardness press against the insides of her thighs and felt a touch of electricity run through her. After a week of not having him, her body craved his strong touch. She couldn't wait to feel his throbbing cock inside of her.

Eventually Robert pulled her into the bathroom and turned on the shower. They both got in, enjoying the amazing sensation of the hot water. He grabbed the soap and lathered up his hands and proceeded to wash her body. He ran his hands over all of her body, as goosebumps surfaced all over her skin. The feel of his hands soaping her body, further awakening the needs she had been denied in his absence. He made sure to pay special attention to her sensitive orbs, pinching and lightly pulling her slick nipples making them stand out even more, her areolas wrinkling tightly. He washed down her tight tummy, running his fingertips around her navel and then down. He soaped down her legs paying attention to her shins and thighs and eventually making sure to thoroughly wash her now molten pussy. She moaned as his fingers ran over her clit and the lips of her pussy. Then he took his hands and washed her tight ass, taking his time playfully caressing her cheeks and then pressing his soapy fingers just inside her asshole.

"Oh baby," she sighed.

When he was done with her body, he poured shampoo in his hands and kneaded it into her hair. She loved it when he washed her hair. She enjoyed the feel of his strong hands on her scalp. She was really enjoying herself, the slow loving manner in which he was washing her made her feel so good. Finally he pushed her head back slightly to rinse the shampoo from her hair and while doing so kissed her passionately. He explored her mouth, running his tongue along her lips, playing with her tongue, enjoying the experience of kissing her. He had missed this while he was gone.

"That was nice," Rena said as he broke their kiss.

"Yes it was, but we aren't quite done with you." He paused. "I noticed you shaved for me last night, but you forgot something."

"What? Where?" she asked cautiously, hoping she had just missed somewhere he had felt while washing her, instead of what she thought might be coming.

He grabbed her can of shaving gel and squirted it into his hand and rubbed it until it foamed. Then he began to spread the foam over her pussy. "Right here."

"Baby, you know I like my landing strip," she protested. "It makes me feel sexy."

"I know, but this isn't really about what you like is it? This is about the fact that today I get to do whatever I want with you and you can't say no." He honestly liked the look of her pubic hair the way she normally groomed it, but he wanted her off guard today, and he also remembered back to the one other time she had shaved her pussy...he remembered her grinding her bare pussy against him in a dark strip club during pledge week. He remembered how her pussy had glistened with wetness and how smooth she was when he'd finally gotten to taste her pussy for the first time. He hadn't really minded but, since he had won their bed, he intended to take full advantage.

"Yes Master," she replied. Trying to be a good sport, after all, it would grow back eventually.

He quickly ran the sharp razor over her pussy, starting by shaving her mound and then carefully eliminating any hair from her lips. It took no time at all before he had her completely hairless. He pulled down the handheld shower head and used it to rinse off her now bald pussy. As the strong stream of water hit her clit she moaned deeply. He knew that she sometimes used the showerhead to make herself cum, and he decided that this morning he'd have a little fun. With the water still streaming against her pussy he reached his other hand between her legs and slowly put first one and then two fingers into her very wet opening. He rubbed his fingers in and out against the top of her pussy, finding the small little circle of bumpy tissue that was her g-spot. As his fingers hit her g-spot he adjusted the spray slightly to focus the full force on her clit.

"Oooooohhh," she let out a long moan. She could feel his rock hard cock pressing against her ass as his fingers drove her closer and closer to the edge of orgasm.

He knew he had to be careful, she hadn't cum in a week because they hadn't had any time to have Skype sex and they both had a rule that they wouldn't masturbate unless the other was watching, so it wouldn't take too much to make her cum. He took her right up to the edge -- he had gotten very good at figuring out just how close he could take her without actually letting her cum. It had been something he'd learned during the last two days of her initiation, and it was a lesson he still practiced often. Since she was at his mercy today he decided that this morning she wasn't going to cum, he had something much more interesting in mind for that. He pulled the shower head away and his fingers stopped what they were doing just as her body was about to crash over the edge.

"Damn it! No! Put your fingers back, or at least put the water back." Rena yelled.

"Sorry dear, no cumming for you just yet," he said with a wicked smile.

"Please Master? I've been a good girl all week, please let me cum." She pleaded.

"I will let you cum a little bit later, but not right now. Right now you need to wash me." He commanded.

"Yes Master," she complied, reminding herself that it was his game. She took the soap in her hand and lathered it up and began to soap his body. She ran her small hands over his broad muscular shoulders, and then down his chest. She made sure she spent a few minutes playing with his nipples, she had learned that they were very sensitive. Then she washed down his well-defined stomach, and knelt down to soap his legs. As she did, she surprised him by sucking him into her mouth. His cock was hard from her hands and from the attention he had given her. About halfway in she felt him hit the back of her mouth and she pulled back out and then took a deep breath -- she'd been practicing and had decided now was as good a time as ever to see if she could do it. She pushed herself back on his cock and this time when he hit the back pushed herself further down on his cock. Slowly she was able to push her nose all the way to his pubic mound and then she pulled off, gagging just a little.

"Oh my gosh! That was so awesome." he said looking down at her.

"Thank you Master, I've been practicing." She said, pleased with herself.

Now she took her soapy hands and began to lather up his balls and wash his long, hard shaft. He moaned. She stroked his cock with one hand and rolled his balls in her other. She loved how powerful she felt when she had him in her hands. She could tell from how tight his balls were that she had him pretty close to an orgasm. She could see the veins of his cock standing out, throbbing.

"I think that's enough for now," he said. He had plans for how and where he wanted to cum today as well.

"Are you sure Master?" she asked, taking the tip of his cock in her mouth.

"Yes," he said as he pushed her away. "I will cum when I am ready, just like you will cum when I am ready and not until."

He pulled her up to him and embraced her, pulling her body close to his. His cock pressed into her belly and her breasts felt good against his chest. He kissed her a final time and then turned off the shower.

"Time to get out." He said. They got out and dried off.

Next he went into her closet to pick out the dress he wanted her to wear. He had bought it for her about a month ago, but she hadn't yet had a chance to wear it. It was a deep blue with a hem that ended about 4 inches above her knees. He knew when she sat down it would be mere inches below her pussy, which was kind of the point.

He then reached into his suitcase and pulled out the package that he had picked up on his trip. He pulled it out to reveal two sets of elastics connected to a small egg like vibrator. He took the two items and a pair of matching 4 inch heels and walked out of the closet.

"Put these on," he ordered.

"Ah, what's this?" she asked looking at the straps.

"It's a small present I picked up for you. Put it on just like your underwear, and make sure that the little egg is sitting on top of your pussy," he instructed.

She did so, pulling on the device. As she did she remembered just how different it felt to be completely bare there. The wetness of her arousal had made her slick and the feel of the cold plastic against her pussy sent a shiver through her. She didn't see a way to turn it on though.

"What's it do?" Rena asked.

"You'll just have to wait and see, won't you?"

"What about my bra and panties? Which set do you want?"

"None, you don't get to wear any,"

"I can't go out in this dress without anything on underneath," Rena was shocked. Sure she had gone commando before, but never in something revealing as what she was wearing now.

"You can, and you will, slave."

She couldn't believe she had gotten herself into this mess. But she didn't see another choice, she had agreed to do whatever he said. She pulled the dress over her head and settled it down on her body. She looked in the mirror and realized how very apparent it was that she wasn't wearing a bra. The neckline was cut so that it show the tops of her breasts and if she moved wrong it was very likely that someone was going to end up seeing her nipples. As it was they were making hard little points in her dress.

While she was getting dressed he had pulled on his black boxer briefs, black slacks and a long-sleeve oxford that matched the color of her dress.

"Damn you look sexy," he said as he looked at her putting on the heels he had handed her.

"I look like a total slut," she shot back.

"I guess you should have considered the consequences if you lost, huh?" he paused. "Seriously though, you look really hot."

He came over from behind her and wrapped his arms around her, reaching one hand into play with a nipple.

"Hey, cut it out, I need to do my hair." She complained.

He stopped and watched as she put her hair up in a French twist, his favorite, and then put on just a hint of make-up.

"Ok, all ready, now what?" she asked, wondering what he had in mind.

"We're going to brunch." He answered. He led her out the door and opened the car door for her to climb in. As he came around the side he pulled a small remote from his pocket and pushed the low button. The vibrator she was wearing came to life as he entered the car. The vibrations weren't strong, but they were enough that her pussy tingled. She had just about recovered from the shower, but the new attention quickly had her body and her mind focused on the sensations emanating from the small toy.

"You are so bad," she said.

"You ain't seen nothing yet baby." He started the car and began the drive. He knew it would take them about 30 mins to get to the restaurant. As he drove he turned on the stereo and flipped through the channels until he found something interesting. He was in luck, Rihanna's 'S&M' was playing..."na na na...sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me". As he pulled out on the main street, he looked over at his wife thinking how lucky he was. She was so beautiful.

They came to a red light, and he reached into his pocket and pushed another button on the remote. The vibrations began to increase, slowly at first but quickly became intense. She moaned deeply, the buzzing on her clit making driving her mad. She actually decided to pull up her dress so that her ass was on the seat cover, worried that if she didn't there would be a big wet spot on her dress by the time they got where they were going. When the light turned green, the buzzing went back to low.

"That was nice," she moaned.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," he replied.

They hit another red light and the alternating sensations began again. This continued at each red light, and each time they stopped she found herself being pushed closer and closer to a monster orgasm. After the shower this morning, and a week without her husband, she was quickly approaching the edge. She realized that he was taking the surface streets when he could have been taking a more direct route, and parted of her cursed him for doing so, while another sang his praises.

He looked over at her, "you may not cum my little slave. Not until I'm ready, so don't even think about going over that precipice."

"Then you better stop hitting so many damned red lights," she replied. The vibrator went back to low.

The restaurant was in sight, there were only two more lights to go. The first one turned red just as they got to the intersection and they stopped. Immediately the buzzing on her clit escalated, she was almost immediately back to the edge. She could feel her body beginning to tense up, she fought herself, knowing that she couldn't cum, knowing that he had not yet allowed it and she was determined to be a good slave. Just as she was sure she was going to lose it, the light turned green and the buzzing stopped.

"That looked like it was close," he said.

"Oh baby, this is so not fair," she said as they sailed through the other light and into the parking lot.

He got out of the car and walked over to her door, she got out pulled down her dress and used a kleenex to try and wipe the rivulets of moisture running down her thighs. How was she supposed to make it through lunch dressed like this with her pussy sopping wet?

They walked into the building and got in the elevator and took it to the top floor. While the elevator was ascending he pulled her close and kissed her passionately, extremely turned on by her nipples that were threatening to put a hole through her dress.

When the elevator opened the hostess met them.

"Welcome to the Roof," said a young college age girl.

"Hi, we have a brunch reservation,"he said.

"Sure, right this way," she led them to a table in the back. "Here you go. Your waiter today will be Michael, enjoy."

A few moments later a good looking twenty something came over and introduced himself. As he explained the menu, Robert noticed that Michael was having a hard time keeping his eyes off his wife. He stumbled through the specials as his eyes roamed over her tits.

"Can I get you something to drink?" Michael asked.

"Just some water," please she replied.

"Ah, sure. Enjoy the buffet." He said.

"I think he liked the view," Robert said to her.

"That is so mean," she replied. "He might be married or planning on a mission or something."

"Yeah, he might be, but it's not like you're going to fuck him, just let him look." he batted back. "Let's go get some food."

They walked over to the buffet and got their plates. Along the way he noticed several men and women both checking out his gorgeous wife. The buffet was a gourmet buffet and the food was excellent. The chatted about life, school, work and generally just enjoyed reconnecting after his trip. Eventually she found herself less self-conscious as her body returned to normal after the tremendous tease of the drive over.

"I want you to go to the bathroom," he instructed her, convinced that she was finally recovered. "Text me when it's empty and I will join you."

"Are you serious?" she asked. He couldn't be serious. Sure they'd talked a little bit about sex in public, something that had actually been a fantasy of hers, but she never thought they'd ever do anything.

"Yes, now don't argue. Just do it." He answered forcefully.

She did as she was told, she walked to the bathroom and found that it was empty. She couldn't believe this was happening. She texted him, her nipples were once again standing out as she wondered what exactly was going to happen next. Just before the door opened, the buzzing on her pussy started, this time going from nothing to full blast. Her knees almost gave way as the sensations hit her, she moaned loudly as he walked in. He locked the door behind him.

"Kneel down, he instructed." As she did he began to undo his belt, and then pushed his pants and his underwear down. His hard cock stuck out. "Make me cum, now."

"But, there's no towel, nothing to clean-up with. What if it gets on my dress?" she complained.

"I guess that you better not spill any," he said. The sensations of the vibrator on her pussy were pushing her higher. "And you better not cum, it's not your turn yet."

It took her a minute to realize what he wanted her to do. She had never swallowed his cum before, and now she was in a position where the choice was either to make a mess on her dress that she couldn't hide, the floor which had other problems, or swallow him. It was obvious to her, that just like shaving her pussy bare, he was testing her.

What the hell, she thought. But boy is he going to get it the next time I win a bet.

Resignedly, she took him in her hand and began pumping his cock, trying to focus on his hard member instead of her rising need for release. She took him in her mouth and began to work him in and out. He let out a moan and put a hand lightly on her head. She moaned around his cock as the sensations in her pussy drove her closer to orgasm. She took him all the way down her throat and then back out, she could tell he liked it by the way he just about fell over. She put her hands on his ass and pulled him back into her mouth. She had practiced each day since he was gone, and she hoped she could do this. She started to take him in and out, each time relaxing her throat and taking him deep into her throat, she could tell he was getting close. She started to rub his balls as she took him deep one more time, and then his whole body tensed up, and she felt his hot cum rush down the back of her throat. She pulled back, his cock shooting warm semen in her mouth. It was salty, and thick and not altogether pleasant, but she swallowed it because she knew that if she didn't it was going to end up on her dress and she didn't want the whole room to know what had just happened. She kept sucking until there was no more cum, until he had to pull her away because he was too sensitive. Suddenly she realized that her body was beginning its initial stages of orgasm, her face scrunched up, her body tightened.