Slave Gambit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Therian smiled and thrust inside her wet pussy. Becca squealed in happiness, but was reminded with a small slap from Sephora to keep working.

Conclusion

A young dwarven girl was on her knees her arms hanging from chains. A gob was behind her rutting in her pussy. Another was in front with his ashen hands on each of her udders. He rhythmically tugged on them to squirt milk into a metal pail. She squealed through her ball gag; which only added to the cacophony of squeals that echoed through the cavern.

Therian and Sohrab lead Becca and the human girls, along with the Elf Sluts into the underground slave fort. They passed cages filled with females of all races, elves, mouselings, and Leporidaes. Some girls were being pulled out to be branded, passed around, and fucked by a menagerie of monsters. Others were being brought out to a large public stage, bid on, and then dragged into wagons to be sent along the dark road, to any location on the Outer Wheel.

This would soon be Becca and the girl's fate. There were harder lives to live. Girls of the sentient races were prized commodities and would be treated well if they behaved. Still, you know, they were basically fucktoys now.

In the center of the court, on a massive throne, sat a massive minotaur wearing an eye patch. Beneath his feet, a human and half-elf slut were lying supine clinging to his legs. They were both fat bellied and long into their pregnancy. A long-eared Leporidae girl, about half the size of a human with long bunny ears and a floppy tail, her body slick with oils, sat in his lap, wrapped around a trunk-like cock almost as big as she was. She was currently grinding against it while trying to wrap her tiny mouth around the tip.

The minotaur snorted and steamed rushed from his nostrils. He seemed bored.

"I know you. I fought you."

Therian shrugged. Sohrab stepped forward. "We are here to sell. Human girls, mostly sixes and sevens, and this treasure---" Sohrab pointed to Becca who was ogling the minotaur's cock, "---and a bevy of elf-cattle. 1000 thousand gold."

The minotaur snorted. "Hamlet girls and Elf-sluts. A fine joke, Basilikan. At least I assume that was humor and not an insult to my intelligence. I give you three and you would count yourself lucky."

"I suppose we could part with them for 800 gold." Therian put his hand on the haft of his sword, but Sohrab stepped forward and spread his arms theatrically. "But these girls have owners who might wish to have them returned for a lower offer."

"Three hundred coins and I let you live." Sephora's skin began to glow like red coals that reflected off her brass collar. She smiled at the minotaur, and a discerning eye could see a hint of fangs, until Therian put his hand on her neck.

"Easy familiar."

"I thought you were a shrewd businessman, Mazelord." Said Sohrab. " You will be hard pressed to find good men after we kill all your employees. Your facing Therian the towering grizzly and perhaps you know my name as well, Sohrab Poisonblood. And the horned lass with the perky tits is basically a walking firebomb magically bound to our service. It is true I am a poor merchant, but I do have some leverage.

Sohrab opened his robes to show a bandolier of blades and oil flasks. Now five hundred coins and permission to cross the dark roads and we will let you go back to your impregnation party."

"Fine, five hundred coins, but hand her to me." Sohrab pushed Becca towards the minotaur who pulled her over the tops of his other slaves. His fat tongue lapped at her face as she tried to pull herself away.

"Pretty girl."

"Tell me, Gendarme and Operator, you were once the bloody knives of the Patriarch, a monster to us monsters, how does it feel to fall so low, to become paltry mercenaries and slavers to the beasts you once hunted."

Therian shrugged. "The Central Kingdoms aren't what they once were. We're hoping to make our coin on the outer wheel."

The minotaur had Becca across his lap and was kneading her ass like it was bread dough. "Very well then. On your way, Operator." Becca looked back at Therian and his party longingly as the collar was placed around her neck and she joined the minotaur's harem of pregnant slaves.

Therian, Sohrab, and Sephora, their tiefling familiar left Becca at the slave markets and traveled West along the dark roads, away from the cruel talons of Matriarch Malaveve, and towards the martial forces of the Beast Lord.

12