Slave Georgina's Weekly Routine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* Friday - For the third time in the week I wear the rubber uniform and go through the shower routine when finished. Today is not at all strenuous as I am to hand wash all of Mistresses clothing, between machine washing my clothing and all the towels, sheets etc., and then hang everything on the line outside on the patio to dry. I surreptitiously keep an eye on the overlooking windows and I am sure there are a couple of neighbours to the rear of the apartment block that watch me hanging out washing on a Friday. Good luck to them, I say. Masturbate away, Guys! Should the weather not allow for drying the washing outside then Mistress' clothes are draped around the apartment on drying frames and the machine washed items are put in the tumble dryer. And the neighbours no doubt feel let down by the weather.

* Saturday - Again I continue into the afternoon wearing the French maids uniform whilst I iron, fold and put away all the laundry from yesterday.

* Sunday is a special case so is described a little later.

Usually I have completed all of the above are by about 17.30 and Mistress is due home from work shortly after 18.00 so I have time to change back into the French maids outfit, if not already wearing it. When Mistress arrives home I make her another pot of 'Earl Grey' tea and take it to her upstairs where I help her change from her work clothes into something more casual and comfortable. I then go to my room and change into my 'cooking' uniform before making my way to the kitchen to cook and serve dinner for 19.30. Should anything have needed more time for preparation I would have done that earlier in the afternoon around my other chores. My cooking uniform consists of radiantly coloured cotton bra, knickers and garter belt with a pair if similarly intense 60 denier opaque stockings. The colour is determined by the day of the week as described previously. Over this I wear a full and flared, white cotton slip and a white 'Colette' style dress, with either pinstripes or gingham checks again in the colour appropriate for the day of the week, which extends to about 5" above the knee. This is long enough to hide my stocking tops and garter belt during normal movement, but short enough to expose everything if I were to bend over, and otherwise give that tantalising impression of maybe getting a glimpse. Finally I slip my feet into four or five inch stiletto heeled pumps of a colour that matches the underwear, stockings and dress.

The shoes, undergarments and stockings all used to be white until Mistress purchased the new brilliant colours for me to wear on a cruise holiday upon which we recently embarked (That was a fabulous week which I intend to write up soon and publish on Literotica as a part work). I like the new vivid outfits as they make me feel bright and colourful, cheering my mood whatever it may be. Upon my return to the kitchen I don the shaped rubber apron from the morning and begin the preparation and cooking of the evening meal for Mistress and whatever I am having for myself. The recipes for each day are written down by Mistress at work on a Friday at the same time as she orders her online shopping. My meals are simple, being easily prepared and generally cooked in less than 30 minutes.

After serving Mistress her first course I rush upstairs to again change my uniform, this time into that of a chic restaurant waitress. This uniform is a black corset, knickers and 15 denier seamed stockings, the seams of which I must again ensure are perfectly straight. The dress is a simple body hugging black, pencil mini dress, again just long enough to cover the tops of my stockings, with a 1" wide sequin embellishment on the collar and cuffs of the short sleeves and the shoes are black patent pumps with a 6" stiletto heel. I serve Mistress the rest of her dinner, donning and removing the apron as necessary when entering and leaving the kitchen, and eat mine at the kitchen table between doing so.

When dinner is over I change back into the cooks uniform to stack and start the dishwasher, wash and dry the pots, pans, utensils and delicate glassware not suitable for the dishwasher and put them away where they belong. I would just also like to say at this point that although I have very many changes of uniform, especially during the early evening, I have become quite adept at quickly changing my clothes and do lay them all out ready at the start of the day. The only tricky and time consuming part is ensuring my stocking seams are straight, when necessary, and I am punished on the occasions that I have lapsed in my attention to this detail.

When I have finished in the kitchen I return to Mistress in the sitting room, usually by about 20.30, at which time she instructs me on the clothes I am to wear for the remainder of the evening. These clothes could be any of the uniforms I have to wear during the week, something more casual or elegant from a collection I have for special occasions or even something Mistress has brought back from her boutique that she would like to see me model for her. I then become Her companion for the evening and we spend some time together either watching television, listening to the radio, reading or generally chatting about things. I will occasionally be shackled, hobbled, tied to a chair or hog, frog or ball tied for the evening. This is entirely dependent upon whether Mistress feels I need punishing for a misdeed, or maybe just on her whim. Mistress has occasionally used an evening to experiment on me with new bindings or constrictions to see how effective they really are. I have to admit that I quite enjoy these particular evenings, despite the fact that they can sometimes be quite painful.

Once a month (and occasionally twice) Mistress goes to a fetish club on a Saturday night and leaves me at home, sometimes bound, as she has specific club slaves, female and male, she arranges to serve her there. I am occasionally taken with her, but it is a rarity. On these club nights Mistress will have a nap and I am to wake her at about 11pm and dress her in whatever she wishes to wear. If I am not bound I go to bed shortly after she leaves, which is usually by midnight, and she generally returns at about the time I usually wake on Sunday morning. If it's earlier, Mistress will wake me herself.

On all the other nights, at sometime around 23.00, I run a bath and then get naked myself, as in the mornings, to undress and bathe Mistress. After washing Mistress I pop down to the kitchen to make her a large mug of Horlicks (an English malted milk drink) whilst she relaxes in the warm water. When I return with her mug of Horlicks, I dry her body whilst the drink is cooling and she will drink it whilst I blow dry her hair. I then dress Mistress in her negligee and help her get comfortable in bed where she will write down her choice of clothing for the next day, which I place, unread, next to me on the ottoman at the foot of the bed where I sit quietly reading, or making notes about either the narrative or fantasy fiction I am writing, awaiting further commands until she is ready to sleep. Once Mistress has finished reading and settled in for the night, I turn off the light and make my way to my room where I don my nightwear and settle down to sleep myself.

As mentioned earlier, Sundays is a special day and we generally play board or card games, visit the dungeon or even entertain 'guests' in the dungeon, some of whom may have arrived Saturday evening and stayed there for the night. (a sleepless night for me as I am required to check on them regularly and am constantly woken by my alarm.) Occasionally Mistress may visit friends elsewhere in London or out of town in the country or maybe take me out with her for the day, as a companion, to visit somewhere she fancies seeing such as a museum, art gallery, stately home or some other such tourist attraction. On these days I must still carry out my normal breakfast, dinner and evening duties, but the rest of the day can be taken up with anything Mistress desires. I very much look forward to Sundays as they are always different and I tend to enjoy them, on most occasions.

If you have read this far I would like to thank you for giving me your time and hope this gives you some idea of the drudgery of my normal weekly routine. I also hope it helps you understand why the more exceptional events such as my date with Mistress, and others I will portray in the future, are so exciting for me and why I feel them worth writing about.

Slave Georgina.

12