Slave Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
She's a slave to her own family.
2.9k words
4.1
212.2k
28

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation from Ch 2 where Celia is explaining what had happened. The last chapter finished where she had just recovered consciousness and found herself a captive.

A masked figure appeared and commented, "Oh, you are conscious again." and continued moving over to the corner of the room where I spotted a faucet. He attached a hose to the faucet and turned the water on. The nozzle was pointed at me and when the water started to flow I was hit by its full force.

"This is to clean you up." He said. I closed my eyes as the water was aimed over my whole face and body.

When the man decided I was clean enough he turned off the hose and approached the cage. "Put your hands behind your back." he said. I obeyed without question. He opened the cage and gestured for me to come out. When I had exited the cage he snapped handcuffs onto my wrists and then put a collar round my neck and attached a long chain to it.

"You are to come with me." he snapped as he pulled on the chain, forcing me to follow him. I was taken to what seemed like a medical room and told to lie face down on the table in the center of the room. My legs were forced apart and fastened with chains to the table legs. The man departed and I was left alone contemplating what was about to happen next.

It was about half an hour later when the door opened and George and Sue entered the room. They had brought some food, dried stale bread and a jug of water. George had also brought a salve that he proceeded to put round my sore asshole and cunt. He tweaked my clit and stuck three fingers in both holes before doing so.

"You are now our slave" said George. "You will be kept here indefinitely and will be subject to any punishments and sexual favors we may see fit. You will spend every other night in my bed. The other nights will be spent in the stable in various states of uncomfortable bondage.

You will be kept naked most of the time and will be fed as and when we decide. Here is your first meal, if you don't eat it you will be severely punished." With that they unfastened the handcuffs and leg chains and turned me over to the servant before they left the room.

I was taken to the stable block and the empty stable that was to become my prison for the foreseeable future. The floor is covered in straw, the only window is very high up on the wall and the door is made of very solid oak. I was kept naked and hung by my hands above my head with chains that were just long enough to enable me to stand on my feet. I had a ball gag in my mouth and heavy nipple clamps on my tits. For the next three days I was fed only once a day.

I didn't know for sure but I had good reason to suspect that the food and water was drugged to keep me in a sexy submissive attitude at all times.

In these three days I was not subjected to any sexual actions but my tits were whipped, leaving red wheals right across them. They also attached nipple pumps to my tits to attempt to obtain any milk that may have been produced during my pregnancy. I found both the whipping and the pumps very painful to my tender breasts. My cunt and ass had had chance to heal before my next ordeal was at hand.

On the fourth day I was fetched from the stable and brought back to the medical room. Here I was tied to the four corners of the 'table' and brutally raped several times by four different men. Clamps were attached to my nipples and a large butt plug was installed in my ass before I was led back to the stable. This time I was put on my back with my feet apart and hands tied behind my back and left in that state overnight.

Next morning I was brought out of the stable again and given a shower to clean me up. I was given some food and drink but the drink was again drugged to maintain my state of obedience to George and Sue.

I was taken to George's room and George immediately threw me onto the bed and raped me. He didn't bother with any foreplay but just rammed his cock up my cunt, thrust several times before pulling his cock out and putting it in my ass. This he repeated several times more before he finally came in my cunt.

Having succeeded in humiliating me, he tied me up and before he left me he squatted over my face and pissed all over it, making sure I took the last of the stream in my mouth. I was left there in that state for the rest of the day.

Come nightfall when he retired, he returned to his room, raped me again and forced me to spend the rest of the night in his bed. Several times during the night he woke me from my restless sleep and again brutally fucked me, then to save him having to get out of bed and go to the bathroom he pissed in my mouth instead, before going back to sleep himself.

This nighttime ritual was gone through every other night when I had to 'sleep' in his bed. As I told you before what George had said, I had to spend the alternate nights in the stable in some form of uncomfortable bondage.

When I spent my nights in the stable Sue replaced me in father's bed but her treatment was much better than mine. She was fucked and sucked lovingly by her father.

The morning after my first nighttime ordeal in George's bed I was given breakfast and the usual drugged drink before being told to shower and clean myself up. When this had been done he took me downstairs, blindfolded me and put me into a car that was then driven to what turned out to be a slave auction.

This is the first of several I had to suffer before you finally came along to rescue me.

I was put on the catwalk with another five slaves and had to suffer being poked and prodded in all parts before the auction took place. When my turn came I was eventually bought for $1750 and the man who bought me took me to the appointed room where he proceeded to humiliate me.

First he made me remove his trousers with my teeth, pulling the zip down to let them fall to his feet whereupon he stepped out of them. He lay me down and rubbed his cock all over my face and in my hair. He then rubbed my nipples one at a time before he finally came over them and my face.

I was then made to clean him up when he put his cock in my mouth and forced me to continue sucking him until he became hard again. When his cock reached its full size he took it out of my mouth and without any foreplay rammed it into my cunt and whilst he savagely fucked me he grabbed my nipples and pulled and twisted them, causing me great pain. As he squirted his semen into my cunt he bit my nipples very hard, gave me two slaps round the face and forced me to clean him up again before I was returned to my owners.

I was blindfolded again and driven back to my 'home'. On my arrival, before she wrapped ropes tightly round my breasts and suspended me above the stable floor with a gag in my mouth and plugs in my cunt and ass, Sue had something to tell me.

She said "Celia, you are not the only one who is pregnant, daddy has impregnated me and now I am going to be a mother too." As a result of the ropes and plugs and Sues information I had a very restless uncomfortable night without any sleep.

In the morning I was lowered to the ground and the ropes removed but the plugs remained for the rest of the day which was designated a rest day. It was called a rest day because I was not fucked by anyone, nor was I subjected to any further punishment.

As the day drew to a close I was escorted back to George's bedchamber to be subjected to further sexual extremes by my cruel father.

Next morning I was picked up by the anonymous man who took me back down to the main house after George had cleaned me up in the shower. This time I was not taken to the medical room but to one of the other bedrooms in the main building. There I was led to the bed and my hands and feet were tied to the four corners and a blindfold put over my eyes.

After quite a long wait, during which some of my thoughts dwelt upon the whereabouts of my mother, I felt a feathery movements which started at my feet, moved up my legs and stopped temporarily at my cunt. I started to become aroused and then the feathery movement moved further up my body, past my navel and onto my breasts.

It was then removed and the next thing I felt was a nipple placed in my mouth. I sucked it into my mouth and after it became hard it was removed and replaced with a cunt. The woman, who felt to be older than me, placed her cunt on my face, her tits against my tits and her mouth to my cunt, the typical '69' position.

We stimulated each other and the other woman climaxed just before I did and after I had cummm also she removed herself. She removed my blindfold and there before me was my mother!

Before either of us could speak I could sense another body approaching. I was correct, this time I discovered it was a male who then lay on top of me and penetrated my aroused cunt with his long thin cock, caressing my nipples whilst fucking me with strong in and out movements. Whilst he was fucking me my mother began to tell me what had happened.

She said "When we left the wedding we were all disgusted at your behavior so we called a family gathering. At the gathering we decided that you should be severely punished and it was Sue who came up with the idea of making you our slave.

We had to find a property that was quite remote in order to be able to keep you captive without any prying eyes to report us to the law.

Jim was the agent who eventually found the property for us and it was during our many conferences that I realized the attraction between Jim and I."

She continued with the following, "The fact that you were living with Sue and that Chris was still in hospital made things ideal for us especially when you decided you wanted to celebrate your pregnancy.

You unknowingly contributed to your own downfall.

By now I had started an affair with Jim as a sort of revenge against George because I had found out that George had started fucking your sister Sue. I am now sleeping permanently with Jim in one of the other bedrooms in the house and we are often joined at night in bed by Lian."

By the time my mother had told me all this the man fucking me had filled me with his sperm and he had immediately withdrawn only to be replaced by another who went through the same motions and also filled me with his sperm. After I had serviced four more men the current ordeal ended and I was untied and taken back to the stable, leaking all the cum from my cunt as I went.

Another day was over.

As nightfall came round I was chained in my stable for the night. Tonight I was chained horizontally instead of vertically and so managed to get a bit more sleep than I had managed in previous nights in the stable.

The pattern of being sexually used during the day and spending alternate nights in George's bed and bound in various ways in the stable continued. The routine was only changed when I was taken to a slave auction.

The next auction I was taken to give my masters a fee of $2100 and I was bought by a couple.

They took me to the room where I was about to undergo more sexual perversions.

They sat me in a chair to watch them on the bed together. My arms were tied behind me to prevent me taking any action against what is about to happen to me.

The man had a large dildo with him that he slipped into my waiting cunt together with a butt plug that he rammed into my ass.

He then moved over to his companion and stripped her slowly so I could see as her lovely figure came into view. He got her to set herself up on all fours and I could see the string of a tampon hanging down from her cunt.

He took hold of the tampon and slid it out of her, moved over to me and put it in my mouth as a gag. I was powerless; I could not remove it as my hands were tied behind me. I almost gagged, feeling very sick but managed to refrain from vomiting.

Next he inserted a large plug in his companion's ass. He followed this by stripping himself and sliding his cock into her cunt from behind, inching it in a bit at a time until he was in up to his balls. When he started fucking her in earnest he also fucked me with the dildo, ramming it in and out of my cunt synchronized with his cock going in and out of his companions cunt. He didn't take long to cum inside her and having done so covered her cunt with a towel to prevent his sperm escaping.

He now made his companion turn over and lie on her back after she resurrected his prick by taking it in her mouth. He removed the butt plug and gave her a good fucking up her ass before filling it with his sperm. He slid out, replaced the plug and turned her over again so that a third person, a naked man who had just entered the room and moved over to the pair, could fuck her.

The original man whispered to him and whilst he continued fucking his companion's mouth the new man got between her legs, removed the towel and slid his cock into her. She was now being fucked in cunt and mouth.

When the man in her mouth regained his full erection he removed it from her mouth and moved over to me. He removed the butt plug from my ass and took the dildo out of my cunt. He replaced the dildo with his own erect cock and the butt plug with the dildo. He then fucked me vigorously in the cunt with his cock and at the same time fucked my ass with the dildo. As one entered the other exited and I quickly became aroused.

I was really enjoying this double fucking. As he came in my cunt the other man did likewise into his partner. Both men pulled out of their respective partners and the other lady got up off the bed and moved over to her original partner and myself.

They levered me off the chair and lay me down on the bed on my back. My feet were tied to the foot of the bed and my hands to the head. The woman now removed the tampon from my mouth and replaced it with her own cunt, straddled my face facing me and forced me to suck out the combined juices from her leaking cunt and her filled ass. Both lots of men's semen, her own juices and the blood from her period all mingled together.

After I had cleaned her up to her satisfaction she completes my humiliation by peeing in my face and mouth before moving off my face so I could be turned over.

The second man removed the dildo from my ass and gave me a very rough anal fucking, filling my bowels with his sperm before he withdrew. The original man then took advantage of my wide open asshole by stuffing his cock into the opened up asshole and relieved himself, adding his full bladder of piss to the sperm of the previous man.

This was the last action at this auction as their time was now up. They took me back to my masters who took me back to my stable.

These auctions took place about once every two weeks but I was subjected to many humiliations in the meantime between auctions.

This was to be my existence for the rest of my life or until I become of no value to my captors.

I suspect that when the value at auction drops below $200 they will throw me out onto the streets to fend for myself.

It was about the ninth auction when you discovered me and I am now waiting to see what my fate holds.

Will you be able to persuade them to sell me or will you have to find some plan to free me without their knowledge. All may be revealed in the next episode.