Slave Girl Cursed to Obey Pt. 01

Story Info
An innocent woman is cursed to obey any depraved command.
1.2k words
4.11
58.7k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paige had just finished a camping trip in New Hampshire when she saw the highway sign that would change her life forever. "Westbrook exit 2," she muttered in able to break the endless silence of the car ride home. It had gotten late and there was still plenty of driving left to do so Paige decided to call it a night. She veered onto exit 2. The lonely highway disappeared into the night. The exit ramp leads to a dirt road where large, dark trees lined both sides of the road.

She followed this path for ten minutes before stopping before a sign.

"Welcome to Westbrook, where wants become realities..." she read aloud. "That's a weird town slogan," she thought to herself. Paige continued onward. The dirt road transitioned into a normal street as she entered the town. She stopped at the very first place that looked open. It was a large wooden building with three floors. A sign out front read 'Westbrook Tavern. Rooms available.' Paige parked at the curb and entered the quaint tavern. It was completely empty save for the bartender. He was a tall, burly man with glasses.

"Hello, welcome to Westbrook Tavern," he said with a smile.

"Hello I'd like to rent a room."

"Not from around here, eh? The room will be $60. I should warn you, make sure you fall asleep before midnight."

"Why? What happens at midnight?"

"A terrible curse will be placed upon you."

Paige laughed. "Oh, I see this is one of those haunted hotel places, right? I am not afraid of any ghost so I think I'll be just fine."

Paige handed the man the money and he handed her the key. She found her room and immediately jumped into bed. The clock on her bedside table read 10:51 pm. Paige whipped out her phone and began to browsing websites. She lost track of time. When she looked at the clock again it now was now thirty minutes after midnight. Paige picked up the rooms' phone and called the tavern's number. The bartender picked up.

"You know the room is fine enough where you don't have to make up the story of a curse. It's been half an hour and I feel perfectly fine," she teased.

"Oh dear, you have made a grave mistake. Come downstairs and you will see what I meant when I said there is a curse."

The bartender hung up the phone. A burning sensation began on the back of Paige's neck. She felt compelled to go downstairs. Her body began moving on its own, as if she were not controlling it. The bartender was waiting for her.

"Those who stay at this tavern and do not sleep before midnight have a small tattoo of a skull form on the back of their neck. Firstly, you are bound to the town of Westbrook. You can never leave. Secondly, you will obey all commands given to you by people in this town. Your body will move on its own whether you want to obey or not."

"That's ridiculous!"

"Unbutton your shirt. You can try to resist all you like but now that I have commanded it aloud your body will not stop."

Just as the bartender had expected, Paige began unbuttoning her shirt.

"N-no way! This cannot be real." The shirt dropped to the floor. Paige was now in only a white bra and a blue short skirt. The bartender walked over to her and placed his hand on her leg, dragging his fingers up her skirt. He began rubbing her pussy through the fabric of her panties.

"Kiss me, he commanded."

Paige was powerless against the spell. She leaned in and kissed the bartender passionately.

She could not believe she was doing all this with a stranger.

"Remove your bra. Then fall to your knees and open your mouth."

She did as she was told.

"Please don't make me do this," she pleaded.

"You're going to be a slave to this spell for a long time, I should at least train you properly. Now pleasure my cock. Surprise me."

Tears ran down Paige's face as she lowered her mouth to the barenter's cock and began licking the underside. She then held his cock with her left hand and began ramming it down her throat. Her tongue working around his cock as she sucked him off. His command 'surprise me' entailed far more than she expected the curse would bring her to do.

She lowered her lips to his balls and began sucking them. Her nose pressed deep against him. What embarrassed her most of all is that this turned her on. Her panties were soaked.

"That's enough," the bartender said.

Paige stopped and had false hope that the nightmare was over. Alas it was just beginning. The bartender went behind the bar and threw to Paige a pair of handcuffs and a large red ball gag. "Put on the gag then handcuff yourself to a beam."

The back of Paige's neck burned again. The skull tattoo which had now formed on her was forcing her hands to pick up the ball gag and bring it to her mouth. She kept her lips shut trying to fight the spell but she could not hold off for longer than a minute. She plopped the gag into her mouth, then she stood up and handcuffed herself to the beam.

"Mhmph! Mhmph!" she squealed through the gag. The bartender pulled it out of her mouth.

"Have something to say?"

"Let me go, I have money if that's what you want. Just get rid of this curse!"

"The curse can't be removed, at least not now. What I want from you now is dirty talk."

The tattoo burned again, forcing Paige to reply "please take my virginity, sir."

He placed the ball gag back in her mouth and tore her panties off. His cock was throbbing. Unable to wait any longer he entered Paige and began thrusting. All she could do was moan through the gag. Every time she tried to struggle with the cuffs, the curse would force her to stop trying.

He was fucking her right against the beam. Her breasts pressed against the wood. The bartender grabbed her hair and yanked back, forcing Paige to give off an extra loud "Mhmph!" He gave her three more pumps before sliding his cock out of her. She fell to the ground and the bartender began cumming over her face. Paige kept her eyes closed. Cum dripped down her face and off of the gag only to fall onto her body.

The bartender buttoned his pants and turned to Paige.

"The only way to break the Westbrook Curse is to find true love in this town. Good luck with that. Once people can realize they can force you to do anything, they will. I'll return your sixty dollars to you tomorrow since you won't be getting back to your bed tonight. I am going to leave you there for the boys who drop by in the morning."

Paige tried to call out to the sinister bartender but the gag was too much. She was helpless. She was now cursed to be completely obedient to anyone and trapped in this town until she could break the curse. First, she had to break the curse by finding "true love," whatever that meant. Secondly, she had to escape this wretched town and destroy this curse. For now, she is trapped, left as a gift to the taverns early morning patrons.

To be continued...