Slave Girl Emily Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached for his cock. It was hard now and warm in my hand; I stroked it and whispered in his ear, my excitement growing. "Master, you have the power to compel acts from your slave that a free woman - a girlfriend or wife - might refuse to perform. A slave can refuse you nothing."

I squeezed the shaft and ran my fingers over the head, slick with pre-cum; I spread it around with a fingertip. He was breathing heavily. I kissed him again, licking the inside of his mouth, making it lewd, and after a minute he said, lips brushing mine as he spoke, "Suck my cock."

"Yes, Master," I said, my arousal growing. I kissed him once more and slid down his body, pausing to give one of his nipples a soft bite on the way. I nuzzled his brown curly pubic hair, ran my tongue up the length of his cock, paused to tease his little slit, and ran my tongue down the underside. Then up again, and when I got to the top this time, I took an inch of him into my mouth, enjoying his warm hardness and the naughtiness of sucking his cock just minutes after I'd entered his room. I massaged him with my tongue and gradually took more of his length, as much as I dared. He gazed at my face, eyes wide. Yes, I thought, a slave would do this; but a slave would do so much more, if only Master would make her.

I licked and sucked Andrew's balls, teased the sensitive skin under them, and said, murmuring softly into his scrotum, "If commanded, a slave would do a thing she'd never done before. She'd lick Master's anus, if that was his desire. You could take a slave from behind, anally. She'd submit to your discipline, if you thought she'd been naughty. Her body is yours to spank, whip, or use as you please."

Suddenly I was afraid I'd said too much. He could get offended by this kind of talk and decide I was too slutty for him to have anything to do with. But after a few seconds he said, "You have been naughty. You need a spanking."

"Master is just and merciful," I said.

He scooted to the edge of the bed, and I let him take me over his knees, ass under his right hand, his erection prodding my side. He raised his hand and brought it down with an audible slap - an almost gentle blow, but I'd never been hit there before, and I was a little shocked. "Oh!" I breathed, shifted in his lap, and felt the head of his cock slide against my side. He took a sharp breath and hit me again, a little harder this time. I gasped, more with pleasure than pain, and he gave me a third blow. I felt the sting this time, twitched a little and whined, aroused by the pain and his cock hard between his body and mine. The fourth blow, still harder, landed right where the third one had, it nearly burned, and I shuddered and said "Oh!" again, a soft scream. He paused a long time now, five seconds or more, breathing hard, listening to my whimpering; and he held his breath and brought his hand down again and gave me a fifth blow, one that felt like a punishment. I sobbed, "Master!"

"Are you all right, Emily?" asked Andrew.

I was more than all right: my whole body was vibrating with excitement, but I didn't want Andrew, the boy who was suddenly concerned for me; I wanted more, more, more Master.

"Oh," I sighed, "Master must decide . . . how long to continue the punishment . . . how hard to strike. A slave must not presume . . ."

I squirmed a little, to make sure he didn't miss the point.

He groaned and brought his hand down again - the blow resounded in the room - and I jumped and cried "Ah!" He hit me again and again, blows a couple of seconds apart. His cock was slick now, oozing pre-cum. Tears came to my eyes, and I wept, losing count of the blows, absorbed in the pain and pleasure - till finally he stopped.

"Jesus, your ass is red," he whispered, almost reverently. My pussy was hot and ready even though he hadn't touched it. He tossed me onto the bed and got on top of me.

"Condom, Master," I said.

He breathed "Fuck!" but reached for his desk drawer, right next to the bed, took out a condom packet, opene it, and fumbled it on.

He shoved into me. I flung my arms around him and pulled him to me. He thrust hard for a minute, then slowed down to draw out the act. I liked the way he made love, liked his excitement and his fervent kisses. But was this how the senator would take his slave?

I whispered in his ear, "Master can be rough - he can be cruel," and my longing surged as I said the words. Oh, I wanted him to take me violently and use me carelessly.

He thrust fiercely now, breathed harder, cock penetrating deeper, battering my cervix; I could feel the heat building in him, in me, that lovely pressure, a dam ready to burst - and my orgasm was a torrent of sensation, I'd never come so hard - and as it died away I cried "Anything, Master!" and knew, as he fucked me brutally, gasping, that I would do anything for him, anything at all.

He pulled out of me, and I hardly had a moment to think before his cock was in my face and he was slipping the condom off and rasping, "Suck me!" On one knee and with a leg over my body, he seized my head in both hands and pushed into my mouth, so deep I was afraid of gagging.

But I was thrilled - by the taste of my pussy on him, by his forcefulness, by the way he'd commanded his slave - Suck me! I closed my mouth around him as tight as I could, and he thrust into me, moaning, cock a piston, till I sensed the primitive instinct taking over his body, felt his spasms, cock throbbing, semen pumping over my tongue, splashing against the roof of my mouth, flooding me.

Oh, here was a first! It was warm and viscous. I didn't love the flavor - salty, fatty, bitter, with something unpleasant that I couldn't figure out. But everything about it turned me on - even not liking it. What would the senator want from his slave? I forced it down - it felt submissive to do it, as if swallowing his cum sealed my bond to him, slave to Master.

Andrew collapsed beside me and lay quiet for a minute. Then he turned to me, looking as if he wanted to say something but wasn't sure what.

I didn't know what to say either, but I knew what I felt - like I'd survived a brush with death and was now more alive than I'd ever been in my life. It was a high like I'd never felt before, and I knew I couldn't live without it. And I knew what I needed now: not the sweet, slightly bossy college boy who was about to ask if I was all right, but the senator who commanded, owned, and did not doubt his right to my body. I said, "I am Master's to command."

"Am I still your Master, then?" he asked.

"If Master wants a slave," I said, "then I am his slave."

He said, "What I want is you. I want to have a relationship with you, not just a hookup."

I dropped the slave act long enough to say, "I want a relationship too, because this is the greatest night I've had in a long time - maybe ever. But I need to be your slave, not your girlfriend. Maybe we can have that kind of relationship later, but not now. Right now I have to be your slave."

He turned onto his back and stared at the ceiling for a minute. Then he turned back to me and said, "Okay. You can be my slave when we're alone together, and yourself when you're not with me or we're out in public. It'll be a good game."

"As Master commands," I said.

But as we talked more about it, we realized that we were stumbling around in the dark and didn't know much about what we were getting into. We gave ourselves the assignment of finding out more about modern Master-slave relationships, and then we went to bed.

For a long time I lay awake beside Andrew in his narrow dorm bed. He'd said I could be a slave in private and myself in public, but I was already wondering which of those selves was the real me, the modern college girl or the slave-girl who wanted only to be told what to do.

By the time I drifted off into a restless sleep I still hadn't figured it out.

* * *

Over the next few days we researched BDSM on the web. There was plenty of online information to get us started. We learned about all kinds of fun things we could do - bondage, flogging, and more - and stuff we could get to help us do it. Just as important, we learned about safety - safe practices, safewords, and safe gestures.

Over time, we picked up rope and cuffs, a soft whip, a blindfold, and some books so we could find out more. We drooled over pictures of exotic pieces of furniture and equipment, but of course we couldn't have fit them in a dorm room even if we could have afforded them.

Andrew had been hesitant that first night, but soon the role of Master came easily to him. He was willful, with a talent for saying just what he wanted instead of wheedling or beating around the bush. He'd let me into his room after my classes were done for the day and as soon as the door was closed, snap, "Take your clothes off." Then he'd set me some task: cleaning or straightening the room, reordering his books on their shelves, or putting his laundry away. If I failed to do one of my tasks properly, he'd frown and make me do it again - and sometimes he'd spank or whip me. I'd make little mistakes - say, shelving Catullus before Caesar - because I loved both the frowns and the punishments.

I loved it when I didn't make mistakes, too, because then, when my task was done, I could simper and climb into his lap if he was sitting or press my naked body against him if he was standing, and whisper, "Haven't I been good, Master?"

He'd grump, "I suppose you think you deserve a reward, slave?"

I'd make my voice tiny and girlish and say, "A slave never hopes for a reward, but only to escape punishment." And then maybe he'd push me to my knees, shove me onto the bed, or bend me over his desk chair, and I'd get a rough fuck and maybe a mouthful of cum.

Whether it had been punishment or not, we'd cuddle on his bed afterwards and talk - about politics, the classics, goings on in my bio lab, all kinds of things. When we'd cuddled enough, we'd study, hunt up friends to hang out with, attend events, or go off separately to do our extracurricular stuff.

Andrew and I both went home for the summer, and I missed my Master terribly. My life at home seemed utterly without structure, and the only good I got out of my summer job with a local law firm was finding out I didn't want to go to law school. All I cared about was my nightly phone call with Master. He'd call around eleven, after my parents had gone to bed, and tell me the things he wanted to do to me - tie me up, whip me, choke me with his cock, slap my breasts - and what he wanted to make me do - suck his toes, lick his armpits, do his laundry. I'd whisper how I longed to submit to him and do his bidding. Sometimes he'd order me to masturbate, and I'd come, moaning into the phone. By the end of summer I was in a fever.

When we finally got back to the university, we made contact with some of the city's BDSM groups that welcomed beginners. We attended discussion groups, and after a while we were able to find mentors - experienced people we could count on being able to talk to about the many questions we had. My mentor was - still is - a sub named Kevin, who soon became a close friend.

I was dizzyingly happy as Andrew's slave, and my happiness showed up in every area of my life. I was a great student, active in extracurriculars, a good daughter to my parents, to all appearances comfortable in my life as a student at an elite American university.

* * *

A week before Andrew's graduation, he took me to dinner at the pizza place where I'd become his slave. We ate our pizza and drank our beer in near silence. When I'd pushed my plate away, he took a deep breath and said, "I love you, Emily. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to marry you, if you'll have me."

I wasn't expecting this. What are the chances a Roman senator would marry his slave? It hadn't occurred to me to want more from our relationship than what I was getting - unless it was anal sex, which we hadn't tried yet but I didn't feel I could suggest. I stayed quiet and waited for him to say more.

He said, "I brought you here to talk to you about this because this is where our relationship began, but also because this is a public space, a place where you're yourself. And I wanted to talk to the real you, not the slave."

I said, "What makes you sure my public self is the real me? What if it's the slave that's real?"

"How likely is that?" he said. "You're a modern woman, and this is the twenty-first century. Our slave game has been fun, it's meant a lot to me, but real life is waiting for us. We can't play the game forever."

I thought about what he'd said. When we were out with friends I'd sometimes slip and call Andrew "Master." They'd smile, thinking it was a cute endearment. They didn't suspect that I was struggling to maintain a facade, a bad actress playing the part of a modern American girl. On the other hand, it was easy to be alone with Andrew - to serve him, defer to his will and judgment, and submit to his discipline. It felt right.

I tried to imagine what it would be like to live with him as his equal - making my own choices, having my own desires, being consulted about decisions, maybe even being wooed with soft candlelight before lovemaking. Maybe he'd spank or flog me now and again as a special treat, but it wouldn't be routine.

The idea was appalling. I thought Andrew a good Master, and I looked up to him. Maybe I even loved him - but only as my Master. If he wasn't going to be that, he would be nothing to me.

"I'm sorry, Andrew," I said, "but you've got me backwards. The real me is the slave, not the free woman. If you want me in your life, you've got to be my Master, and I've got to be your slave."

He said, "You're pretty assertive for a slave."

I said, "Being a slave is the only thing I have to be assertive about. It's not a game with me, Andrew. It's the life I want to live. Command me to marry you and I'll do it, but then I'll be your slave forever."

He said, "A marriage isn't a marriage unless both people choose it freely. If only one of them chooses, then neither is free. I want freedom for us both."

The word "freedom" had such a fine, lofty sound. Wasn't it what all the world's downtrodden masses desired? Wasn't the yearning for it deeply rooted in every American soul? Surely there was something horribly wrong with me.

"I don't want to choose," I said. "I don't want to be free."

We talked a long time, but there was no way to bridge the gulf between us - maybe it had always been there, and I'd willfully ignored it. In the end we had to agree that we had no future together. I paid my half of the check and walked back to campus with him, feeling numb. I went up to his room just long enough to gather up the little stuff I had there. He gave me all our sex toys.

I went back to my dorm room, flung myself on my bed, and cried and cried.

12