Slave Girl Katy

Story Info
Katy pleases her mistress.
4.5k words
4.44
66.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kary_M
Kary_M
438 Followers

Katy knelt beside her mistress's chair waiting in anticipation. The hardwood floor was icy cold raising goose bumps on her flesh. As always, Miss Maria had turned the heat off in her playroom to add to Katy's discomfort. Her only covering was a her slave harness that was left out for her by Miss Maria and a few other articles that she was expected to make use of.

The harness consisted of a thick, studded leather collar with rings on each side and a large buckle on the front that bit into her flesh whenever she moved her head to quickly. Two strips of leather at the front and back connected to another belt wrapped around her upper thighs, just inches below Katy's shaved sex. This belt was almost six inches wide and very thick. Snug enough so that her thighs pressed tightly together allowing her too take only tiny little steps in the six-inch heels locked onto her feet by small padlocks on the ankle straps. Attached to the strap down her back were two loops that held her wrists. She could not tighten them herself, but Katy had placed her hands through the loops so her mistress could tighten them at her pleasure. Katy's only other article of clothing she had been given, if you want to call it that was a blindfold. Katy regretted that her Mistress would not allow her to see her beauty tonight.

Katy anticipated a long session of teasing by her Mistress tonight when she saw the other articles laid out by her. These she readied before putting on her harness. A slim four-inch butt plug and an oval shaped toy for her vagina. Both had wires attached to controllers so Miss Maria could entertain herself. She felt the egg inside of herself and couldn't wait to feel it vibrate. The plug on the other hand was a discomfort at this point. The strap down her back held it tightly in place and every breath she took seemed to force against the base pushing the plug deeper into her anus.

The cool air around her goose pimpled her flesh and had made her nipples harden until they began to ache. Katy wished she could stroke them a little for some relief, but dared not too in case Miss Maria might catch her being naughty without permission. She thought about the time spent preparing her Mistress's night of pleasure. Katy had knelt in the shower and shaved then washed Miss Maria's body. Serving her Mistress in this way was one of her greatest pleasures. It was the only time she was free to touch and please Miss Maria at her will. The memory of every moan and gasp of pleasure she could coax from her Mistress sent a shiver up and down Katy's spine.

Katy's body shook from pleasure and chill and the leather strap twisted the butt plug again bringing her back to reality. She could feel the dampness seeping between her thighs. The cold air suddenly felt a little cooler making her shiver uncontrollably again almost coming to an orgasm. She must control herself she thought. If Miss Maria came in and saw her having an orgasm without permission she would be punished.

As if the thought was the deed, Miss Maria had entered silently. Katy caught the sent of lilac just before she felt finger tips pinch her cold hardened nipples pulling them out and up painfully.

"What do you think your doing slut?" Miss Maria demanded, "I don't recall telling you too enjoy yourself, did I?"

"No Miss Maria," Katy's voice broke in fear, " Please Miss, I'm sorry, I'll control myself I promise."

"You're such a little tramp Katy," Her voice calm with displeasure, " I don't think you really can!"

Katy felt her nipples squeezed harder before Miss Maria released them making her squeak and shiver.

" I think I know what to do." She cooed into Katy's ear and reached back reaching behind her grasping the strap that tightened the loops around her wrists.

Katy could feel the pressure mounting slowly in her shoulders as the loops began to tighten. Miss Maria slowly pulled higher forcing the plug deeper until a groan escaped from her lips. With a final tug she released the strap almost making Katy fall forward.

"I knew it," Miss Maria stated in disgust, "A whore like you couldn't control yourself if you tried."

Suddenly Katy felt fingers being forced between her thighs and roughly rubbing between the lips of her sex.

"You're so wet slut, you feel like you've pissed yourself."

Katy could feel her face flush in embarrassment with her Mistress's words. Her body shivered from the cold and attention she was getting. Miss Maria removed her fingers and placed them on Katy's lips.

"Clean my fingers little cuntlicker."

She shivered and opened her mouth to suck the juices of her sex.

"Would you like some more tramp?"

"Yes please Miss." She begged.

"I think not now." She moved away and sat in front of her slave, "You don't deserve such a treat."

Miss Maria looked upon her slave as she thought what to do to teach the slut a lesson about turning herself on without permission. Katy was a beautiful young girl with flawless skin. She was quite proud of her slave's body. Katy 's firm, perfectly formed breasts capped with thick nipples and puffy areoles, standing straight at attention just waiting to be caressed. What a lovely little slut I own she thought as her fingernails traced along the curved bottom slowly scrapping in a circle across a nipple. She made herself shiver watching it extend even more.

"Well slut," Miss Maria spoke firmly, "What should I do to teach you a lesson?"

"I'm sorry Miss," Katy pleaded, "Will you spank me now, please?"

"That's a good idea slut," She replied, " But I have a better one. You want to have an orgasm so much without permission, I think I'll give it too you. In fact, I'll give so many you'll be begging for that spanking before long. Go get a gag for yourself first, I don't want to listen to your moans and groans."

The blindfold was moved high enough so that Katy could find her way.

"Yes Miss Maria." Annie replied meekly trying to stand.

Between the heels and strap around her thighs it was almost impossible to stand quickly. Annie remembered the first time she was told to stand with her harness on. That first time she was bare foot and Miss Maria had timed her. Twenty minutes to stand was not proper Miss Maria told her, so she was made to practise standing and kneeling for three hours until finally she could do it in five minutes or less. Learning the process again the next day with heels on took even longer.

Miss Maria always enjoyed watching her slave struggle to stand in the slave harness. Watching her try to walk was a delight. The rounded hips of her slave would jiggle shake with every hobbled step. Katy reached the wall where all of toys hung in rows. She had to stretch up on her toes to reach the gags. She had a choice of three and knew if she chose the wrong one she would have to start over.

Suddenly Katy felt a slight sting on her ass cheek from her Lady's crop.

"You're taking to long slut." Miss Maria warned.

Katy quickly took the penis shaped gag into her mouth and turned to shuffle back to her place. Kneeling was almost as hard as standing. She leaned forward to place the gag at her Mistress's feet feeling the leather strap tighten between her ass cheeks and forcing the butt plug deeper again.

"I see tasting cunt isn't good enough for a slut like you." Miss Maria sneered, " Now you want to be a dirty little cocksucker too."

"Yes Miss." Katy replied meekly.

"Well pick it up so we can begin."

Bending down to retrieve the gag Katy felt the plug in her ass begin to tingle giving her a slight tremble as Miss Maria chuckled. Once the gag was firmly adjusted and the blind fold pulled back into place, Miss Maria sat back crossing her long legs settling to watch the show she planned to make her slave perform for her amusement. Taking a control in each hand she began Katy's ordeal.

Both controllers had dials with a wide range of settings and a pulse button which when applied made the devices seem to throb. Smiling, Miss Maria knew this for fact having tested the toys on her own body. First she hit the pulse button on the plug and watched as the muscles in Katy's stomach tighten and relaxed. Then she made the egg pulse with the same results. Finally she applied both buttons at the same time and was awarded the sight of her slaves body tremble as both toys vibrated against each other through the membrane that separated them.

Katy's breath quickened and a flush grew over her face and just as it almost reached her breasts, Miss Maria released the buttons.

"I thought you might need help controlling yourself slut." She grinned wickedly at the slave, " You where rather close weren't you pig?"

Katy whimpered onto the gag nodding her head.

"Before I continue let me explain the rules trailer trash." She paused to laugh at the helpless little slave shivering with arousal in front of her. " Once we begin, we will both keep track of your orgasms. You will receive five spanks for each one and ten for everyone in the difference in our totals. Do you understand whore?"

Katy nodded knowing she had no choice.

"I'm glad you agree." She laughed down at her slave.

Her mistress set down the controls and Katy felt the cool air of her passing. She wondered what was happening. She felt the air move again and heard Miss Maria sitting down. Then she heard the noise of the suction pump and shivered knowing what was planned for her.

"What a slut you are slave." Miss Maria sneered watching the slave shudder at the sound, " Can't you even wait at all?"

Katy felt the cold plastic cups being offered to her breasts and felt the suction grab and begin to pull on them. She could tell the setting was quite low but knew that even as gentle as it seemed now, it would slowly turn into agony the longer it pulled at her nipples.

Miss Maria watched as Katy's nipples enlarged into the cups, filling the tubes. She waited until she was sure that she could see no more movement except the laboured breathing of her slave. Smiling to herself she turned the dial up another notch and was rewarded with a sharp intake of breath as Katy felt the extra suction being applied. Miss Maria could swear that each nipple enlarged at lest a quarter of an inch more.

Watching, she waited until a flush once more appeared over her slave's upper body wanting to time it just right. Katy's chest started to rise and fall faster and then the moment was perfect she thought as she turned both of the toys to maximum at the same time.

The slave shuddered and her hips convulsed as the first orgasm hit her and she groaned around the cock gag. Within moments her second orgasm wracked her body and Miss Maria could see the drool escaping from the corners of her slave's mouth as her head fell back and she tried to scream. Katy felt the crop strike her thigh.

"Hold your head up slut so I can see your face." demanded Miss Maria, "If you're going to be a slut, at least you can be a proud slut."

Katy felt it harder and harder to stay kneeling straight as the orgasms came faster. She forgot to count after the fifth. She didn't even feel she should care anymore as each succeeding orgasm became more intense than the last until she felt that she could not catch her breath any longer. There was wetness on her cheeks and chin that dripped steadily to her chest and ran down to mix with fluids seeping from her pussy. The dampness was already almost to her knees. She could feel her body swaying in a circle just before she screamed through the gag and gush of fluid spewed from between her thighs and all went black.

Miss Maria watched and counted, as her slave's orgasmic shakes became closer and closer. After the second she was drooling around the gag. By the forth, she could see the tears flow from beneath the blindfold. She watched the two fluids mix and run down to the slave's hairless crotch and shivered at the sight. By the seventh orgasm, Katy was having continuous convulsions and the wetness between her thighs was very apparent from the sheen stretching to her knees caused by the light.

What fascinated Maria the most happened on Katy's eleventh and last orgasm. First Katy ejaculated spaying a thick, foamy cream from between her tightly clenched thighs splattering behind and in front of the slave to puddle around her knees and all over Miss Maria's patent leather pumps. Katy then screamed and shuddered once more before falling forward into Miss Maria's legs and slid to the floor like a boneless mass. She had never seen a female ejaculate before and the experience gave the mistress a shudder of pleasure.

Reaching down she undid the blindfold and then released the gag so her slave wouldn't choke. Then she turned down the vibrators to their lowest settings. After removing the suction cups from her nipples she reached down loosening the wrist restraints freeing Katy's hands. She couldn't help but to scoop some the dampness from between Katy's thighs and tasted it. It was sweet and thick so she scooped more and rubbed it into her upper thighs and on the crotch of her panties so her slave could have a treat after she was made to clean off her shoes. Then she sat back and looked down at her slave and watched the young body quivering while she relished in the feelings of pleasure Katy's ordeal had given her and waited, planning her next pleasure.

Ten minutes later the slave began to stir and groan. She awakened feeling totally drained and realized she was lying in puddle. A wave of embarrassment washed over her thinking at first that she had lost control of her bladder. As she tried to raise herself she realized that the liquid was thick and sticky and it didn't smell right to be urine.

"Look what you have done slut."

"I'm sorry Miss Maria," Katy pleaded, "I don't know what happened. I'll clean it up, I promise."

"Don't worry dear, you will." Miss Maria stated throatily, "But first you can start with this."

Miss Kary held her foot in front of Katy's face. She knew what to do and started to clean her cum from her Mistress's shoe. Taking her time, making sure she had not missed a spot of leather on uppers or the soles before stopping to look at her Mistress for more instructions.

"Are you enjoying your snack cum pig?"

"Yes Miss Maria."

"I'm glad because you will have more." Miss Maria sneered, " Take off that one before you start on the other tramp."

"Yes Miss." Katy replied softly.

She watched as Miss Maria slid her stocking covered toe into the puddle around her knees. Bending to clean the other shoe she shivered knowing just how much her Mistress enjoyed having her toes sucked and licked. She knew without a doubt that she would have the pleasure of doing it for her even though they where covered in her own cum fluids didn't concern Katy at all. She quickly cleaned the other shoe and straightened up to wait for her Mistress's next instruction.

"Yes you may take it off." Breathed Miss Maria. "Then you may go get me the wine chilling in the fridge."

Katy watched as her Mistress placed her other foot into the puddle before rising to do her bidding. Miss Maria always got a thrill watching her slave move in her harness. Looking down at her feet, she could feel the cold, sticky dampness invade her stockings as she got another idea. Standing she lifted her skirt and pushed the seat of her panties down. Scooping up her slave's cum she anointed her ass cheeks and cleft making sure to cover her anal opening. Straightening her clothing she sat down in time to watch her slut hobble back into the room with her wine. Thinking how good it would feel to have the slut worship her ass tonight. It was the one part of her body she loved above all else to receive undying devotion and tonight her slave would be allowed to taste of herself as she showed her appreciation to her Mistress.

"Would there be anything else you need Miss?" Katy asked shyly.

"Yes of course slut," She purred, "Take off your harness first then you begin to clean your mess."

"Yes ma'am, thank you Miss." Katy paused, " What should I use to clean Miss?"

Miss Maria smiled, "Why your tongue of course pig and hurry up I'm waiting."

Katy's body shivered as she removed the harness and knelt before the puddle at her Mistress's feet. At first she cringed at the thought of licking her excretions from the floor until she looked up to see the pleased look of satisfaction and lust on her Mistress's face. Now cooled the liquid tasted slightly bitter as she made her away towards the stocking clad feet before her. When her tongue finally touched upon the tip of her Mistress's toes Katy was rewarded by the moan that escaped Miss Maria's lips. The feet before where now together and they started to rise up so she could take them into her mouth. Katy could feel her lust building as she sucked her juices from the stocking covered toes know how much her Mistress enjoyed the attention.

"Sometimes you amaze me slut," Miss Maria's voice dripped with arousal and breathing deeply, "You can so easily go from cunt taster to cocksucker to toe licker."

Miss Maria moaned and shivered before continuing, " Now lets get this all worked out. How many times did you cum slut?"

Katy increased her toe sucking as she tried to think, " I think it was seven times Miss."

"You think tramp?" Miss Maria snarled back, " I didn't ask you too think, I ask you how many you counted."

Miss Maria pulled her feet away and stood towering over her slave and looked down.

"Well Slut?"

"I'm sorry Miss," Katy pleaded, her head down, "I counted five."

"Thank you," She said and sat again, " I counted eleven, and so what is tally trailer trash?"

Katy looked up into the grinning face of her Mistress as she thought, "One hundred and twenty five Miss."

She shivered when she realized the enormity of her punishment.

"Yes," Miss Maria hissed back, " I think you deserve something for being a slut and trying to lie about your just punishment. Go to the spanking horse."

The spanking horse was one of Miss Maria's favourite things. Designed by her, once Katy had strapped in her ankles and took hold of the loops for her hands. The only part of her flesh not open to her Mistress's attention would be from just above her pubic bone to her chin that rested on the upper padded leather bar. Sometimes Miss Maria would sit on the remaining part of the bar facing her slave to be serviced while attending to her sluts misdeeds.

Katy shivered in nervous excitement as she strapped her ankles in place and leaned forward into position. The first thing Miss Maria did was to straddle the horse presenting her anointed pantied crotch to her slave.

"I thought seeing how much you enjoyed tasting your slut crème, you might want some more." Miss Maria said as she forced her crotch into Katy's face. "Lick it whore."

Katy inhaled her own scent and licked the dampness before she felt the heat of passion rising from her Mistress. She could feel the riding crop making slow circles across her back along her spine.

"I think we'll add another twenty five to make it an even one fifty for being such a lying cheap cunt. Don't forget your rules, if you lose count too many times I might decide to not give you your reward for being a good slut slave."

Katy shivered at the thought of so many swats, even though her Mistress was not that brutal. Preferring light, well-aimed snaps with her riding crop that though stung slightly at impact barely left a mark on her slave's flesh. Miss Maria had even used her crop to bring Katy to the edge of orgasm only to stop because the count was fulfilled. Katy never had had to endear so many at one time before and wondered, almost wished that her lady would give her that pleasure.

As Katy enjoyed licking her own essence from Miss Kary's panties she felt the first swat on her right cheek. Her only warning was the split second of broken contact before she felt the crop strike.

Kary_M
Kary_M
438 Followers
12