Slave Heart

Story Info
A slave's thoughts as she is finally collared.
972 words
4.47
29k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind is in chaos, my heart screams to be freed; yet I resist the longing, the urges, the burning desire to be completely Yours. It's all so new to me, the feeling of wanting to be owned. My neck is naked, I never noticed til now.

The mere thought of me naked kneeling before you, waiting to hear your next command. My body tingling in anticipation sending shivers through my body. The sweet smell of you as you walk around me inspecting what is yours. My body aching for Your touch, even as little as a brush of your fingertips across me. All that I am is yours. Hearing your voice as you lean in whispering in my ear, your warm breath tickling my ear, my body tensing wanting to remember each touch you bless it with. I know the coldness that is left behind when you stop talking, the air and its absence of you.

Oh just to feel your warm tender hands, my eyes closing as you caress my face gently letting me know that I am Yours, and I am needed. My heart pounds severely, wanting to burst in my chest. The anticipation is killing me. I want to scream as you pull your hand away, the coldness replacing the loving warmth that was just there. I await your inspection, and your approval.

Your presence is overwhelming as I feel your eyes inspect every inch of my vulnerable body. My body betraying my excitement to you. My nipples are erect, my treasure glistening at the possibility of your touch. I stay quiet trying to keep my breathe under control as you look me over.

"Display."

My heart leaps, you spoke. The power behind your voice, the love I know is there. With my hands still on my soft tender thighs, I spread them open for you, my head up but my bright green eyes downcast, straightening my back, my voluptuous chest before you, my whole body yearning for your touch. The fire in my belly burning fiercely, I never understood that statement til now. Wanting to throw myself at your feet and beg to be used, to be taken, to be made yours.

Time seems so slow as I feel your hands exploring my body. Goosebumps of excitement spread over my body. Swallowing hard, I remain silent, your hand traveling down my soft belly, moving slowly towards my treasure. My treasure slick from longing. A small purr of excitement escapes the back of my throat. I blush hearing my own body giving me away. The fire raging in my belly consuming my mind, my thoughts and my heart.

I feel your fingers brushing my swollen lips, the slickness coating your fingers, you slide two fingers in me exploring lightly. My face is bright red, by body screaming out, heart racing, a small moan escapes; yet I don't move in fear of displeasing you. Pulling your fingers back out of my warm wet treasure you bring your fingers to my lips. I clean my juices from your fingers lovingly, hoping to show you how deeply I desire to be yours. Licking and sucking your fingers hungrily, you pull them away once they are clean. Tears cloud my eyes as I wish I had more time to clean you.

You walk behind me your hands pulling my long auburn hair back roughly, your fingers entwined tightly. My head comes back and I close my eyes afraid to make eye contact with you. I then feel your warm soft lips kissing mine. Purring into your kiss I open my mouth slightly to allow you to explore my mouth, for my mouth is for your use, the way you see fit. My passion and love growing deeper with each passing moment. Your tongue exploring my mouth, dancing an intoxicating dance with my tongue, you suck my tongue into your mouth nibbling it lightly before releasing me.

I am so breathless now at this ever-increasing dance of yours. First drawing me close, gracing me with your warmth and love, then pulling it away leaving only the cool air between us, all the while I remain still though my body is crying out to be taken by you.

You release my head from your grasp allowing my long hair to fall tickling my back. My senses ever so heightened. Your fingertips trail down my shoulders. I shiver as they make their way down my sides. Wanting to cry out for you I close my eyes focusing only on your touch.

Your warm hands on my cool skin as you grab my ass squeezing them testing the firmness. It takes everything in me to not cry out begging to be taken; my mind is so lost to you as a tear falls silently down my cheek. Your warm hands release my ass and I open my eyes, slightly embarrassed as my body gives me away. My treasure glistening in the light leaving a small trail of wetness down my inner thighs.

I see your feet before me and I long to throw myself upon them and kiss your feet asking to be of any service to you. You must sense my longing and desire, you turn and walk away. I hear you going through something and walking behind me.

Mmmm your hands are in my hair again but you are tying it back. Then I feel it. The rough leather against my smooth skin. The leathers grain pushing against my neck the cool metal ring in front. I hear the click of the lock, knowing that it is now final. Tears of joy stream down my cheeks as I hear you finally speak those words I have so longed to hear.

"Today I claim you as Mine. You shall be mine forever."

To be continued?