Slave History

Story Info
A sissy slave describes her past.
1.2k words
4.11
29.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These are my recollections of my slave history. Four Goddesses have dominated me. I'm writing this to let my current Mistress understand my story.

Mistress D read "Variations" magazine and spanked me with a wooden spoon. She tied me naked to a chair and blindfolded me. She made me sit there in silence. I was wearing her panties while talking on the phone with her. I brought up wearing them and she said: "she didn't want to get me into that." Later she put lip gloss on me so I'd think it was lipstick. She was the first woman I ever wore a garter belt for. She rode me while I was tied to the bed.

Mistress C made me dance for her in a corset and white fishnets. I told her I was embarrassed and she disagreed: "You like it!" She told her best friend I was a sissy. One day she gave me a dirty plain pink bikini and told me to put it on and wear it for a day. While I was wearing them at work her friend M called. After small talk about dinner plans she asked me what color my boxer shots were. I caught my breath and she volunteered that she knew my secret. I sighed.

"Those are my dirty panties you're wearing!" I was shocked and silent as her voice became soothing.

"Your Mistress told me all about how you like wearing stockings and hose, it's no big deal. I just thought it would be hot to know you were wearing my panties all day. That's all." I stammered and a thanks. That night I licked Mistress C to orgasm with my hands cuffed behind me, rubbing against the pink panties. If I wanted to cum I had to thank her friend. She dialed and I was on my knees with my eyes and head down.

She held the phone to my ear and I spit out: "Thank you for letting me wear your panties!" After a pause she said you're welcome, anything else? "no ma'am." Mistress C said a few word and hung up, telling me that she thinks it's cute you're in her panties. I was humiliated and embarrassed. Mistress C got me a sheer black nightie and matching panties. She made me clean the kitchen while wearing them. Needless to say, I was not permitted to pee standing up. I'd get on all fours next to her chair and she'd place an ashtray on my back. One night she surprised me by putting the ashtray on the table. I stuck my ass in the air and she dumped KY all over my hole. My balls were dangling. She slid a long candle up my ass and lit it! After lighting her cigarette she read in silence, not blowing the candle out till she was done.

Once, I wore her red bikini panties and my posed for a guy my own age. I wiggled my ass and sixty nined with him. We never fucked. Mistress C organized a foursome with my male lover and one of hers. Of course I was in white satin panties. She ordered me to lick her lover's balls before he entered her. While they moaned and fucked on the bed, I was sucking cock in a sixty nine on the floor.

Mistress E watched me jack off into her pink bikini panties while I was wearing black thigh highs. She called me a sissy faggot and shoved the panties in my mouth. She would write "sissy" across my ass in magic marker; under my jeans lacey panties and matching thigh highs. She'd ride my cock with a butt plug in my ass and a dildo sticking out of my mouth. The whole time calling me names: sissy, whore, cocksucker, faggot. One day she spurted out my slave name "Slut Linda". She liked it so much she wrote it on me.

I'd say: "May Slut Linda have permission to come?" Afterwards I'd hand her the rubber and kneel with my mouth open as she poured it in. Going down my throat she'd say that Slut Linda is a sissy slave. It really turns me on to think about it.

Mistress B made me eat a Hershey's Kiss out of her asshole. She shoved a dildo in and out of my ass while I wore a body stocking and masturbated. "Lick that up!" she commanded and I slurped all my cum off the floor. She'd call me and tell me to sit naked in front of my computer at a certain time to check my email. It told me to put on thigh highs and insert a butt plug and remain seated. The next email commanded me to post to a fetish board that I was her property. I told her my slave name and she agreed to use it. It felt good to be called Slut Linda. She would have me post on femdom sites under that name. Once I had to call a site to cancel a subscription. I had to tell a woman phone operator my user name was Slut Linda. Mistress B laughed. She said I liked it. (Mistress D called me "slave" and Mistress C made me prance around in pantyhose calling me "sissy slut").

After I pledged devotion Mistress B instructed me to get dressed and go to her apartment. She spanked me and made me crawl on a leash. Finally I gave her head. I was not allowed to fuck her but if I wanted to come I had to indicate submission.

I readily agreed. I followed her into the bathroom as she sat on the toilet. I knelt naked before her. I was scared when she ordered that I repeat after her.

"I am a slut and a slave. You own my mouth, my asshole and my cock. I am your property. I will do anything that you desire."

"Stick your hand under my piss stream slave." I hesitated and she barked. I was mortified as she warmly pissed over my hand. When she finished she curtly told me to wash. I complied and rushed into bed, hiding under the covers. I was mortified. She let me cum into a pair of her panties which she shoved in my mouth. She really liked the long distance ordering me around. I'd go buy beige pantyhose and jack off in them. Then I'd put them on and wear them for 24 hours. She'd sending teasing emails asking if I liked wearing my cum. She was the last woman I did any s & m with.

None of them fucked me with a strap on but all of them used dildos on my ass. I cross dressed for all of them. All of them painted my toenails either red or pink. All of them wrote dirty words on my ass knowing I was walking around with their brand. Mostly they'd write sissy slave or faggot. Mistress E wrote "I Love Cock" once which was humiliating. Three of them gave me enemas and I'm more embarrassed to admit that three of them made me eat my cum. It was the same scene with my last three mistresses; they'd dress me up-give an enema, watch me jack off and then let me use the toilet. It was really humiliating especially cos I'd crawl back and lick up my cum.