Slave Immigrant Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I rested from a rather satisfying sex play with Mandy I nibbled on a sandwich, gingerly sat down at the desk and checked to see what was next for me to know. Section two asked about the Planetary Governors. A quick search stated that the movements of the Planetary Governors are a state secret since the Coalition is in a State of War.

I did a quick search on the War and found that at as a Sex Slave the last thing they wanted me talking to space travelling clients is the war. It then flashed a video of me getting a whipping on the Rotunda as an example of what will happen to me if I did. However, I did get a definition of what State of War meant; Starships have to travel in convoy with armed Government Ships protecting them, and anybody in the military had their de-commission dates extended till the war was over. No wonder those Space Sailors had so much penned up anger.

Section three was the real Catch 22: as a citizen of the Coalition if called upon would you serve in the Government Starforce, and if necessary give your life for it? Now there was a cold hard question. I went out to Free Skyes to live again, not to die on some foreign government. But on the other hand, if Earth is a protected planet, are the Governors protecting Earth.

"Hey fuck buddy," I said to the walls, "I need your help."

"Fuck buddy," the Overseerer snapped back on the Television. "Get off your ass and kneel before me slave quick."

"Oh yes sir," I said as I ran to the entertainment centre and knelt to the screen, "thank you sir."

"So what do you want now," he asked as he casually scratched his groin.

"If they asked you," I said tentatively, "would you serve?"

"Ha," he laughed back, "you must be on the last part. Good study time," he added checking something, "you better not be skimming. You fail horribly I will have to punish you."

"Yea well I'm a quick reader," I said wondering if I should sit down, "so would you go into the military."

"Oh sure," he chuckled leaning back, "I bet you think the Governor's Starforce needs a Battalion of Prostitutes. Look I served in the Space Marine, and made Platoon Sergeant. Which just may be partly why I became such a good Courtesan and Courtesan Trainer. But, yes, I would serve again. You have any more questions, I'm busy watching a trio of Earth women wash themselves."

"Well yes I do."

"Well make it quick or you'll have a butt-plug up your ass for the rest of the day."

"Are the Governor's protecting Earth?"

"Protecting Earth," he echoed turning away from a monitor I could not see and looking at me. "We probably are," he added after a long pause. "Too many convoys going out there. Yea if asked you would be protecting your home too."

"If I volunteered would they accept me."

"When," he added as Mandy gave me a slap on the butt, "you pay off what you owe the Company. Then yes you can. There are lots of immediate openings in Food Services and Entertainment," he laughed.

"Hey I'm in good shape," I said trying to stand up, but Mandy force me back to my knees, nose to the floor ass in the air. "I would make a good Marine, I served in the Army."

"Like I said," laughed the Overseerer, "you served in the Service Battalion. You can only do work fitting for a sex slave." Mandy dropped a tooth-brush on the floor near my face. "Now go scrub the Kitchen floor with that and think about it.

Nothing can be more humiliating than having to the scrub the kitchen floor with a tooth-brush in the nude. No doubt some camera is following me while some pervert was having their jollies at it all. What was even more humiliating was that I didn't even get a hard spanking or whipping. Tears welled in my eyes as I got to work.

When I finished I sat down at the desk and re-activated the Lap-top and opened the file marked Citizenship Test. After reading over all the agreements and actually agreeing to getting punished any way my sponsors see fit for failing I took the test. There was no waiting a day or so for some bored Government Official to get around to grading my test. I got a reply as soon as I hit the final done button.

I guess being angry at my Overseerer/Trainer did some good after all I passed. Mandy the room android showed up dressed in blue coveralls with the Boom-boom Room Logo on her back. It then placed a ring, pair of diapers on the table, string bikini bottom, and a leather-look thong.

"What's that for," I asked.

"We," it said, "meaning your Trainer and I felt you would probably want to celebrate by going shopping at the Mall. I predicted you would want to at least wear something, your Trainer felt you would be more comfortable in the nude. Since that's all you've been wearing for the past month."

"Well I'm not wearing a diaper," I said pushing it aside. The ring was a solid band of steel and fitted rather well. "What's this: a tracking devise?"

"Well if you lose it, it is. But it's actually your credit voucher. You can now activate your account with the Interplanetary Planetary Banker's Association, and see what's in your account. Just point it by the sensor eye on your lap-top."

It took a few tried to do it, but then I rang into my Boom-boom Room account and showed that I have three hundred and twenty-six credits to my account. I also had mail, housekeeping told me I had a number of gifts from admirers waiting to be sent to my room. That seemed like fun. I also had email, from Lawyers wanting to be my Manager, free gift certificates, email from former clients, and spam mail from agencies ready to hook me up for some sexual fun.

"This is crazy," I laughed.

"You can have a life outside the Boom-boom Room," Mandy told me. Then added with a familiar pat on the bottom, "I'd be there following you making sure you kept your client appointments."

"Housekeeping," the door chimed.

A very robot looking robot wearing a bright red bellboy cap jauntily to one side of its humanoid head with a matching over braided jacket met me at the door. In one arm he held up three suits in well covered linen bags and in the other a stack of presents. I took the brightly wrapped boxes inside and it sauntered in still holding the suits by the hanger. I then took the suit and wasn't sure what to do next.

"Do I tip the Bell-robot," I asked Mandy.

Both Mandy and the robot made some electronic noises that sounded like giggling. Okay I guess you don't need to tip an electronic device. The robot walked out the room giggling.

"Buy me," it said once outside the door. "Buy me Master, and then some upgrades, I want to be an android too." It fell to its metallic knees and begged.

"Sorry," I mumbled trying to close the door."

"He's sorry," laughed a voice from the robot. "Oh this guy is so stupid."

"Let me guess," I said to Mandy, "somebody from housekeeping is controlling the robot?"

"Right you are Jonesy," laughed the same voice from the robot as its metallic hand gave me a slap on the bottom that left a hand print for quite a while.

The three suits were another surprise. One was from the four sailors, a sailor suit but in a Heredshe male style with a mid length skirt. I looked at Mandy who held up matching shoes, stocking, and thankfully panties.

"Where did they get the money to buy this," I asked it.

"They knew your room had internet monitoring and they don't care. They made good money, look they even sent you a real Book of Symore done on high quality paper."

The second garment bag contained another Heredshe suit except this was very much a silky dress some guy would wear either around the house or off shopping. Bright colours, nylon stockings, garter belt, and a frilly pair of panties that at least covered my whole ass and genitals. Obviously from the Heredshe Purser, she liked her men to stay at home.

I examined the last suit bag and noticed a paper note was pinned to it. Inside was a fine grey silk suit; which included trousers. There was a box which included dress shoes, socks, even silk boxer shorts, all very expensive. There was a part of me wanted to wear the suit but the note said otherwise.

'Don't wear this suit till I tell you to,' was all it said.

"Where am I going to keep all this stuff," I asked Mandy.

The room had a very small closet where clients would stuff their coats and things. She touched the side panel next to the closet and a set of hidden doors opened. It was a closet longer than the one my late wife use to have.

"Don't worry Jonesy," said the Overseerer on a security monitor that normally showed who was outside the door, "you'll fill it. Clients like it to see you in what they bought you next time they visit. Besides that sailor suit suits you. Don't wear any underwear either, good advertizing for the Boom-boom Room." He paused to chuckle at his own joke. "And don't even think about ordering for new cloths over the internet. No deliveries, except if done by paying customers."

Well that left me with a decision. Wear a skirt, or something even more embarrassing. I wore the going to the mall outfit which was conservative, only one and a half inch heels, (trainers,) that I could get use to. Freedom was a very interesting situation.

12