Slave Immigrant Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruno moved towards the stock and made eye contact with me. What was worse than getting punished to the point of utter surrender and needing sex any way possible? By not having it. We put a sobbing Marcy in the stocks with her legs spread wide.

"Master Bruno," I then said in a timid fashion while groping my ass with one hand and crotch with the other. "I need to be changed."

"Oh you are a naughty boy," it said to me as it pushed be backwards on the desk. It then turned to Mandy. "I believe this is your duty."

"I'm his room android," Mandy complained, "not a diaper service."

"When a new shipment of androids come in you just may be reduced to diaper service."

"Don't be so smug," it said as it lifted my legs and took off my diaper, "you'll be demoted too you know."

"Yes, probably a room android," it smiled looking down at me. "I hope I end up doing the Class Eight Sex Slave Jones here." It leaned down and kissed me on the mouth. I could feel the slight raiser stubble on its cheek. "My data-base of Homosexual activity is far wider than the upgraded Mark Nine." It pushed my knees to my chest and pressed its larger penis against me. "Take it, up the ass or I'll piss more down your throat."

As painful as it was the Android slowly worked its way into me and slowly fucked me. An android cock is not human or Heredshe. It can bend and stroke the prostate gland, the Earth-male G spot. It bent forward into an impossible position and kissed me full on the mouth. For a machine it was so erotic, I just rode the wave of joy and came in a flood of bright lights and my cock jerking jets of seamen. It ended when it removed its penis and inserted a butt-plug up my ass.

"As appealing a gaping asshole is," Bruno told me, "accidents do happen."

"Ouch," I gasped and unconsciously rubbed the base of the plug against my ass-cheeks. I froze for a moment, was anybody watching me? I looked and noticed both Androids were watching me. Marcy was still in the stocks head down looking very horny and miserable. "Am I going to be punished," I asked quietly.

"Dom's can do whatever they want," said Mandy.

"But do be careful," advised Bruno in that darn uppity English accent, "failure to keep Ms Marcy in a state of Submission or Sexual Ecstasy and she will return to her normal state of being an 'aggressive go-getter'. And then your butt is grass and I'm a weed-whacker." It made an outrageous laugh while spilling its hand like a weed-eater. "You can then add on your day-timer," it added into my ear while patting my bum, "worst day of my life, by not pleasing the boss."

"So I guess having a day sitting on the couch, watching TV, drinking beer and farting are out of the question." I asked as we moved behind Marcy and I admired her well caned bottom and vaginal fluid leaking down her inner thighs.

"More likely," Bruno added, "she'll have me pretend I'm a disinterested Accounting Executive who's cock you will have to ride to ecstasy after a good bum beating."

I scooped some of her vaginal fluid and sniffed it. I still can't describe the smell other than saying Free Skyes woman in heat. It was a different smell than a Middle Kingdom woman or Heredshe both smells or all smells had the same effect I was getting very aroused. Part of me wanted to drop to my knees and lick the fluid off her like a man starving for water and she was the only drink dispenser.

"What the heck do I smell," I asked Bruno as I tried to be objective and pushed my fingers towards it.

"Oh that sir," said Bruno who eked me by not calling me Master. "I find this impossible for you to do sir. Being manufactured by the Felines of the Pounce Empire I am equipped with their Feline nasals senses. And that acute sense of smell is only attributed to Humanoids from Vacation Planet 228. Only a few Humanoid Aristocrats of the Middle Kingdom who have strong blood lines to their ancient ancestors who also came from Vacation Planet like Prince Otto have such abilities. Why for an Earthman to have such senses is totally ridiculous. Your planet is well surveyed to say the lease over half the farts you humans do you hardly notice. Let alone your own bad breath. You should keep a pocket full of breath mints or have your food monitored and breath pleasing additives be added. Are you listening to me?"

I had given up standing there and listening to it ten seconds in and was by then working up Marcy's left leg. I started at her right ankle worked my way up to mid thigh and then went to the other. Marcy groaned in frustration but kept silent. Normally I wouldn't have heard a word somebody said to me when I was giving oral sex, but since I've came to Free Skyes I could hear and remember conversations with good clarity. Odd thing though on Earth I did not have an idyllic memory. In fact I was quite stupid, as a sub I didn't even remember how to spell an owner's name unless it was spanked into me.

"I'm with you every step of the way," I paused to answer Bruno. "Just let me make this Miserable Slave cum and we'll continues our conversation while I butt-fuck her."

Marcy kept quiet as she endured the ecstasy and humiliation. She was no longer in charge, just a thing, a toy to be played with. Her lap-top was buzzing with activity; people came by and dropped written invitations and court orders that were left in a pile by the door. All she felt was her sore bottom, multiple orgasms, and my cock up her ass.

"So are you suggesting that those "Conspiracy Theories" just might be true?"

"What that the Company intends to take over the Universe?"

"No," I laughed, "we all know that's true." We both laughed and I slapped Marcy on both ass-cheeks making her groan. "No that somehow Ancient DNA has been infused with the clones of Earthmen that are being sent here."

"Well that would answer lots of questions," explained Bruno. "But I am not a Science Android merely a personal sexual servant. You would need a DNA laboratory of some sort to confer all of this. Then you would need DNA samples of several Earthmen, and at least one or two Ancients. And if there is one thing I know Ancients, even the young ones don't give it up unless you have a good reason. That or have one have sexual intercourse with you. Many prefer androids because we are not living creatures to which their minds would link up with while having sexual intercourse. Sir, sir,"

Like I said before I was too busy to talk to it. I was coming and coming deeply into Marcy's colon and it felt great. I must have been jerking spurts of love into her for thirty seconds. I pulled my cock out and still managed to jerk on her ass. She looked, totally deflowered with my cream dripping on her ass.

"You should stop admiring it and lick it off," Bruno told me.

"No," I said stopping myself, "you lick it off. I'm the Master here."

"Yes Master," Bruno said to me as it knelt down.

"I'm going to use that toilet and have an old fashion shit," I told them. "When you finish cleaning out her ass with your tongue bring her to me. I need somebody to wipe my ass."

"Ahhh," cursed Marcy.

"Do you have something to say," I snapped at her giving her a hard smack on the bottom.

"No Master, thank you Master."

"Good," I said feeling very smug, then to Bruno, "lick her to the edge of an orgasm. No mistakes or, I'll have you trim the yard's grass with a toenail clipper. Demoted from sex android to garden android."

"Yes Master," It said as its long tongue rolled out of its mouth and twisted into Marcy's rectum. "I do believe Master you deposited a whole bowl of 'cream of some young man' up her ass."

"What can I do for you Master," asked Mandy in her odd android voice.

"Well for one, fix lunch, an assortment of sandwiches," I said giving it a friendly stroke of the cheek. "Then re-arrange the furniture so that I can watch some TV while also seeing Marcy at the stocks. But this time lower it so that she is on her knees, thighs apart of course. Then later on she can watch you give me a light spanking before I take her again."

"Oh yes Master," chirped Marcy.

Well the day started a bit shaky, ended rather well. All the memos on Marcy's laptop were orange level; I'll let her read them later on. I did need to use the toilet, whatever Bruno put up my ass was still in there and I didn't want to bend over for another enema. Nope, life was good.

12