Slave Immigrant Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The school cane and do some pretty bad damage lacerations, bleeding, and even infections as some disciplinarians soaked the cane in some nasty substances. In another life a Mistress, who felt she was rather experienced used a cane on me. You would think such a narrow weapon on my rather large bottom would be an easy target. She hit me on the balls, and well, that ended what would have been a nice afternoon. So I guess I should thank whoever programmed Mandy since it was using a laser targeted system of assisting Jane in punishing me. No matter what I had to learn not to talk in Earth English, and for some reason I kept making mistakes. Or as my former Wife would say, 'it's the best way of getting through to you.

Major Speedwell, well Jane then gave me an enema that again was pretty hard. If she knew my rectal tract was so sensitive, why use such a humiliating enema unit. It was not a long smooth head, or one of those butt-plug nozzles, it was shaped like a long circumcised penis made of machine steel. It even hand a slotted end like a human penis. She told me since humiliation was both agony and ecstasy to me, even an enema should have its own drama. And since I was no virgin to an enema she added her own erotic touch to it. So I had to ask the question.

"Mistress may a lowly slave ask a question."

"Yes," she said and I was kneeling on the floor of the late period bathroom over a drain, with my ass high and nose to the cold floor.

"Where did you find this," I searched for the words, "humiliating enema nozzle. Did you purchase it on Draco?"

"No I bought some special cotton products there," she smiled as she touched the welts she laid on my ass. "I gave the Chief Engineer of my last ship, The Deep Space Queen the assignment. They modeled the penis after Petty Officer Shubert, who had the largest erect penis in the Engineering Department. It was a horrible thing to do to you love, but it kept them busy rather than worry about the coming battle. The crew gave my flagship a nick name, did you know that?"

"I suspect the news is censored," I grunted as warm water filled my bowels. "All we ever heard was that the crews were in high spirits."

"They should be," she smiled, "they were all wondering what kind of man could satisfy me." She reached under me and rubbed my belly. "No they called the ship the Space Bitch. You have to be touch on a space ship. People don't do their job, or can't work together, well problems. Now the boys asked me to settle a bet, do you want to know what it is?"

"Ahh," I quickly tried to find an answer, "what would a lowly slave like me want to know about my Mistress/Owner's mundane life?"

"Oh how very tactful," she chuckled. "No they just wanted to know if you can hold an enema after having Big John Shubert's dick up your ass." I could feel her hand grasping the steel penis at the base between my sore bottom cheeks. "I assured them that an experienced Courtesan like you has probably had many a Symore Followers and Heredshe penis up his ass. I will remove this slowly like any man would out of your fuck hole, and you will not spill a drop. We don't need to repeat ourselves do we?"

"Oh no Mistress," I gasped. What worried me more was just how much of the punishment will be re-done. The spanking, the cane, or; just being violated with a foot long steel dick up my ass for an enema nozzle? I concentrated on whatever muscles I had back there as she slowly removed the nozzle.

"Now stand up over the drain," she told me. "I don't want any accidents for Mandy to clean up. You may find yourself on the receiving end of some punishment in a week or two for being so messy. Robots are like that, they don't forget anything, they will add up the punishments and do that. Oh, and keep your hands at your sides."

"Forgive me Mistress," I had to object, "but Mandy is an Android it has ten times the programming capacity of a Robot. I know this because,..." She clamped her hand over my mouth and gave me a stern look. She definitely knew how to give, the look. I mean maybe it's the military training that does that. You get that look and you know there is a boiling cauldron of violence that will rain on you if you don't pay attention. She sat on the edge of a Victorian style tub and watched me.

I hated being ordered to keep my hands at my sides. They were only inches away from my very swollen and sore ass. I kept flexing my fingers and wishing I could just give my butt a nice massage, but she was right there, just three feet away from me. Naked except for that darn uniform peaked cap. She was so beautiful, such blue eyes, pale blond hair, healthy golden skin. She was a classic California Girl the Beach Boys would sing about, except wearing a cap, almost like a cop or something.

"Now go sit on the toilet," she eventually told me.

"Sit," I panicked, "forgive me Mistress. Don't you want me to squat over a bucket and have a humiliating shit on your command?"

"No," she said taking my erect penis and pushing me backwards towards an old styled toilet and sitting me down. "I want you sitting while expelling your enema." She then sat on my thighs facing me, my penis barely touching her soft vagina. "Your ass is already healing itself," she whispered into my ear as he pulled herself closer to me. I felt my penis slowly enter her. "You will not bust a blood vessel or damage yourself too much further. I just want to fuck you this way. As a matter of fact, I just may have to spank you every time I want to mount you. And you know you need a spanking or two, at least once a day."

"Yes Mistress," I gasped between the agony and ecstasy. "May I hold you?"

"You didn't say please, or call me Mistress, or deface yourself." She purred into my ear and felt the tension in my body. "You are going to love me and be my husband. Just remember, a Heredshe husband would not dare to say finger his wife's asshole." She just kissed me full on the mouth as I held her close and flexed my ass and pushed my cock further into her. "I love this, and doing to you what you want. And that includes spanking you." The water and shit ran out of my ass as we made love on a toilet.

She didn't even mind humiliating me more by bending me over her knee and wiping my ass. I knew lots of Mistresses who would balk at the nearest words of Bathroom or enemas. Or the many are sticklers about cleaning a bathroom, even making me lick the toilet seat clean. But Jane gave a running commentary of what the crack of my ass looked like and my poor puckered asshole and how it has been sodomized. She giggled because she intended to sodomize me again.

"Sodomize," I gasped as she lead me back into the bedroom.

"It will not be as bad as the enema itself," she smiled. "But I did buy some moulding equipment and I will need your permission to make a cast of your penis. We can have the legal papers all done by the time we leave the Free Skyes System. You see I want to make some copies of your perfect penis that I can use to masturbate with while we are away from each other."

She led me back into the bedroom and made me kneel before her as she showed me her strap-on harness. It was beautiful workmanship not some common black straps riveted together this was workmanship. She had a friend, fuck-buddy, who worked leather as a hobby for her make it. It was made of brown leather with decorative engraving on every centimetre of its length. The waist belt was well decorated and had a wide crotch strap where she might snap a butt-plug for herself into it.

"I know why put yourself through the discomfort of a butt-plug," she continued. "But even an Ancient like me enjoys having a little anal invasion. I will definitely have the copy of you penis here, from now on any fuck-buddy I meet will know I'm yours. I might even make them kiss it before I put it on and fuck them. Why is your mouth so wide open."

"I'm," fuck what am I doing, "I just can't believe you intend to marry me Mistress." She put two fingers into my mouth to shut me up.

"You don't understand clairvoyance," she smiled, "you can't escape fate. You know that, we'll all die someday, we all have to pay taxes. Well as a clairvoyant I can see the future as plain as day. You will marry me, and Prince Otto will perform the ceremony, reluctantly. Our families want us to marry, but that will not be until you are long dead. I'll be in morning for a very long time. Our kids will have to convince me to move on. And you always thinking of money, oh honey, if anything happens to us Otto can take care of them." She smiled and took her fingers out. Without thinking I sucked on them as they went out. She took a glass of water from the side-board and gave it to me.

"Here drink," she continued, "you must be thirsty. As I was saying I will have three copies of your cock on this belt. One up my ass, my cunt and one a little higher here so that I can give a maximum thrust and pounding on my fuck-buddies. By the way you will not be shaving your balls the entire time. I'll photograph your stubbly balls so that my fuck-buddies will have a beard burn on their asses and think of you too. I did the best I could from photographs and videos to measure your cock. Now lie on your back."

"Forgive me Mistress," I said as I moved on the bed. "But you don't have to talk so much."

"I know," she smiled, "but I can't go into your head and communicate properly." She took a sip of water. "So we'll do the best we can with this form of speech. Notice I respect you so much I will not make you kiss the cock. I've seen enough Earth videos, Men in Pain, nice stuff. Besides I know you enjoy being on the receiving end of anal sex. Nice long thrust till you cum. And I can make you cum on and on."

And she did. All the while looking into my face and trying to explain she had seen me in dreams over and over fucking me up the ass. As I came over and over I felt my toes were about to touch the ceiling. We drifted off into a sex induced slumber.

Now what happened next? You will not believe it...

12