Slave Immigrant Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well it did seem rude," she smiled reaching under her cap and playing with my balls.

"Fantoymia he's my toy," snapped Jane who was now all smiles, "you have to ask permission."

"Can I play with him," she asked coyly.

"No," snapped Jane, "put your hat on."

"Don't drop that tray boy-toy," said Prince Otto, "first let me taste the liquor and cigars."

Several hands reached across the tray picking up cigars and glasses of liquor until there was only once cigar left. Suddenly it floated in the air twirled in front of my face and then rammed itself into my mouth. The end ignited and I started puffing.

"Nice job kid," said Prince Otto as a flame roared off his thumb and he lite his cigar.

"You can drop the tray," said Anthony, "we're in the Free Zone who cares if you are naked." Then with a raised eyebrow, "unless being nude is humiliating to you."

"I guess not," I said putting the tray aside. "Sir," I said to Prince Otto, "permission to retrieve my private property?"

"Sure," said Otto who nodded to Jane as they talked mentally to each other.

"Excuse me noble sirs," I said to the paramedics who were looking over Prince Johnass. I grabbed his hand and ripped off my ring and checking the pockets to my suit. Inside an inner pocket I found my butt-plug. "You bastard," I cursed at him.

"Hey the gem is worth twelve hundred on the open market," he cursed back at me. "And my mother was a noble lady."

"Did you want your suit back sir," asked the Paramedic.

"Heck no," I said, "hang him in his next cage wearing the suit with the crotch blown out." We all had a good laugh as a gage was shoved into the Prince's mouth.

"Well," I asked Jane as I got back to her, "what's next? Four hours of paperwork explaining the shooting?"

"Why," said Jane, "everything is recorded by multiple cameras. We're very good at cutting red-tape. We're looking at an hour's work, you do know how to use a computer right," she smiled as a Crime-tech handed her a couple military issue lap-tops. She pointed to one of the office's general desks as she sat down and quickly began working.

The chair she pointed to was one of those cold wrote iron metal chairs that decorate offices but one rarely sits in. Unless you're a 24/7 slave with a naked rear-end like me who's owners just love to find. I uncomfortably sat down and opened the computer. The top carried the Logo: Office of the Planetary Governor of Free Skyes, Secret Report. Place thumb of dexter hand on pad for identification then enter codename.

"Do I have a codename," I asked Jane.

"Yea," said Anthony, "the moment you begged to join you were designated; Diaper-boy."

"Diaper-boy."

"Yea," said Jane.

"Stop wasting time," said Prince Otto as he moved about the office checking with the Crime-Techs, "just answer the questions; Diaper-boy."

"Diaper-boy," I sighed thumbing the scanner. I didn't have any pockets so I put the metal butt-plug on the desk.

"What's that," Jane pointed to my butt-plug.

"A gift from a friend," I smiled, "you know."

"I know," she smiled, "now bend over the desk and I'll put it away."

"Yes agent," I looked over at her computer, "double D." Uncomfortable as it was, that hunk of metal with the red meteor diamond was slowly rising in price.

The report was a standard novice report form that level one agents used when they were drafted into the service. The Office of the Planetary Governor had the power to draft anybody into the service for an unspecified time especially in a time of war. Everybody complained about the War and unlike other governments the Coalition would calmly meet such arguments head on and not hide behind secrecy. Which in some cases if people really wanted to know what happened that evening; they would find a file noting Special Agent Director Double D, Special Agent Naughty Puss, Special Agent Fuck-toy and Probationary Special Agent Diaper-boy were involved in the operation to arrest an escaped prisoner and his accomplice.

"Fuck-toy," I quietly asked Jane nodding towards Anthony.

"He went deep undercover," she quietly whispered to me. "On several occasions he works as a Sex-a-terry at various corporations. You didn't think he got those pretty looks by accident." I watched Antony move about the crime scene of the office in a professional manor. Those well sculpted shoulders, flat stomach, and round spank-able ass.

"Oh yea," I whispered back, "I can see that."

"Are you checking me out," Anthony said to me as with a rush of air he teleported to standing behind me and looking over his shoulder.

"No Special Agent Fuck—" I could have said more but he pinched hard on my left ear while speaking quietly into my right ear.

"I'm watching you Probey. And more importantly I have the expense account to rent you for special instructions."

"Yes Special Agent, thank you Special Agent for you wise instructions."

"Stop pissing around both of you," snapped Special Agent Director Double D. "Or I'll get to the seat of both of your problems."

"May I speak to Probationary Special Agent Diaper-boy," Special Agent Naughty Puss asked the Director.

"Make it quick," she said, "I want to miss morning traffic."

"Diaper-boy," she asked me as she crouched beside me and touched my inner thigh. "Did you have any "special attachments" to the Android known as Mandy?"

"Gee," I stopped to think, "it was a good teacher, I mean as an Earthman I am so lazy it worked me into shape. And that accent, but," I chuckled.

"Check your credit ring," she said, "can you forward me say, five thousand credits? Consider it an investment."

"You," Anthony snapped, "you like him. How can you, he's, ....got a small package."

"Why don't you go find some office supplies marked disposable," she said to him calmly. "And we'll discuss this when we get home." The two exchanged looks and I could see Anthony give in to her.

"What did you think of the Otto unit," she asked me.

"Oh," I cringed, "it was tough on me, but when doing the sex acts, it was almost like being with a real person."

"What did you think of its special feeding technique," she smiled.

"Humiliating."

"Good, The Otto unit's power and central processing core has been destroyed. It would cost more to buy replacement parts than to just purchase a Mark Thirteen. When I did a hard de-activation of the Mandy unit its power units died. The hall unit is a Mark Eleven, broken central processer. Are you following my logic?"

"You are going to buy them as junk, swap parts to make one really good android?"

"Exactly," she nodded and left me with a swish of her tail.

I wondered what kind of profit my five thousand investments would make me. I obediently followed out of the office and down to the central level. Central was where general elevators met up with the one public elevator that went to the Director's level.

"Major Speedwell," said Mike who was now wearing a fashionable suit. "A word please."

"Yes," she nodded politely as she adjusted her cap.

"The Management of the Boom-boom Room greatly apologies for last night's disturbance."

"That's quite alright," she nodded. "Now if you don't mind I'm talking my toy for a little trip and need some diversion. Don't worry I'll have him back at the specified time."

"Thank-you," he continued, "we also extended apologies to the Officers of Assault Fleet 104 whose sleep and entertainment was disturbed by the disturbance; and as always offered compensation."

"Are you offering me compensation?"

"But of course," he checked his pad, "if you wish I can exchange Mister Jones her for our other Earth Male for the whole month you originally asked for."

"How is he with diapers," she said caressing my still swollen, sore, and diaper rashed bottom.

"Alas he has few anal fixations," sighed Mike, "he still blushes with humiliation when it comes to giving oral sex to a woman and hesitated when there is cream involved."

"Oh," she smiled as she openly caressed my rising cock, "too bad. Do you have a cock-leash?" He gave her one and she leashed me at the base of my cock and balls. "Mister Jones here," she smiled, "is worth every credit I paid just for the week."

She led me by the leash to her hover-limo. She stepped inside and pulled me in after her. She had the fly to her trousers opened and pulled my cock into her while news camera hovered outside as the door closed. I had no idea where we went from there, but when she stepped out of the limo leading my by the leash we spotted the Priscilla, Prince Otto's private starship.

The ship was, massive, how could they call it a yacht? Large atmospheric ram jet engines on the wings, smooth curving lines made for speed inside an atmosphere. The ship was bright pink in color, and had two decks. A large cargo bay was opened giving enough room to fit at least two buses. Two men and a blond woman wearing dirty coveralls came out to meet us.

"Well I'll be," smiled the leader, "little Jane Speedwell has actually taken some time off work."

"And a Commando Major," said the second. "You get busted or something?"

"Looks like she picked up some nice luggage," smiled the woman moving closer to me. "Hi honey," she appraised me like I was the main course on a dinner pallet and she hasn't eaten for a week.

"Bill," she pointed to the leader. "Soupy," she nodded to the second. "And Laura here, my favorite fuck-buddies." The three gave a group hug, me included, at least two hands fondled my bottom.

"This is Al, my sex-toy," she smiled as they broke up. "Listen up Al," she spoke to me finally. "I share with my fuck-buddies, that means you're their toy when I'm not playing with you. If one of them has to spank you, I'll use a belt. If one uses a belt on you, you get a whipping."

"Who caned him," asked Bill as the three of them bent me over and examined the lines on my ass.

"I did," said Jane smugly.

"Really," said Bill. I couldn't turn around but I had the feeling he was giving her the look.

"Okay the room android helped me by pointing a target laser on him."

"Oh that was a fast confession," said Soupy.

"So who is he," asked Laura, "does he know his way around a ship?"

"He's cargo," said Jane, "just keep him in clean diapers when you're finished with him and I'll be happy."

"Nice gem," said Soupy as he fingered my butt-plug. "Can I have it?"

"It's his property," said Jane. "And I think it has some significance to it. We'll put it in the ship's safe."

"Well the ship is ready to go," said Bill as he led the group into the cargo bay. "We're waiting for the Pilot/Navigator."

"Well that's my job," said Jane.

"What do we do with cuti-pie," asked Laura who had take over leash duties.

"You get those diapers I sent?"

"Sure."

"Don't forget to use the changing table. Keep his hands tied behind his back. When nobody wants to play with him bend him over the spanking post. And I guess his battle station is the life-pod."

"Why keep his hands tied behind his back?"

"Because," said Jane as she pumped my stiff cock, "we can play with him. But he can't" she let go of me and I found it difficult to keep my hands at my side. All three of the crew looked at me with wicked smiles.

12