Slave Immigrant Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill kept me in ship's coverall as he led me to the Jungle Longue. Security was tight and there were lots of patrons being turned away as we went in. We met the owner of the Jungle Longue, Madame Patton. She was an ancient who was four hundred and twenty-six years old, but looked no more than forty to me.

"So this is Dirt-man," she said undressing me with her eyes. "He looks a little hairy."

"Oh," apologized Bill, "I didn't know we were supposed to keep a supply of depilatory on board the ship."

"That's okay," she smiled, "we can clean him up."

"Leave his balls alone," Bill added, "the Boom-boom Room would often video him shaving his balls live. People had to pay twenty-five mini-credits just to see that." (With that said I just wanted to shrink to the size of a mouse and hide.)

"Oh we'll have a lottery, and see who gets the honour to shave his balls."

"Oh," laughed Bill, "he'll enjoy that." He got up to go, and stopped. "You will feed him right?"

"No problem," Madame Patton smiled and watched him leave. "Zero Talents," she sighed, "so rare. You're a Zero too."

"Yes," I squeaked, "Madame Patton."

"Strip," she ordered. The mirrored wall suddenly folded open to a longue filled with Ancients, twenty women, ten men, all drop dead beautiful and dressed in the same Tarzan outfits the Governor wore. I took off my shoes and coveralls. She led me into the middle of the room among the Ancients and took off my chastity belt. I had to bend over as she inspected my asshole.

"So you were flushed out," she asked.

"Yes Madame Patton, the crew kept me clean."

"Ever see one of these," said a young woman who moved close to my face and showed a red banana. She peeled it like a banana and went behind me.

"A banana enema Mistress," I said, "never had one before. Ever," I added wondering what it would feel like. The banana slid into me like a large suppository which actually went in easy considering how difficult and tight my ass was. Then it hit me; the cream that was used to irritate and arouse me, was a creamed form of the red banana. "Oh," I cried, "please, take it out of me."

"Take it out yourself slave boy," Madam Patton smiled as she removed her conventional suit. I squatted right there on the floor and tried, but couldn't even fart.

"Where are the patrons," I asked.

"Oh we closed the place," said the same girl who inserted the banana as she helped me to my feet and directed me to a table. "This is what you call an all Ancient Brothel. We enjoy fucking visitors. And we heard lots about the Dirt-men the Boom-boom Room supplies. So you're our slave boy."

"Now lay on the table while we use depilatory on you," said one of the male Ancients who looked more like a very buff California Surfer. "Then we'll anal fuck you. That will mash the banana and give us an interesting sensation."

It was weird laying on a table and being just greased all over. The Dark Room does the same thing as you hand in thin air and sprays you. That day was totally different the staff of the Jungle Room could have worked as top models, all very blond, buff, and eager. They couldn't read my mind and had to give verbal orders, something they were not use to. I am held down with my legs apart as Madame Patton used a very wicked knife to shave my lathered balls.

There is nothing more terrifying than having a woman scrape the hair off the underside of your balls. All I could do is feel the knife scraping away at my skin and hair. Looking about I can see the expecting faces of the young men and women of the Brothel watching their Mistress. That was only the start of the orgy that soon took place.

Madame Patton and two other girls gave me a three-way blow job while a man's penis went into my mouth. Someone guided my hand to their vagina and I finger fucked her as my other hand had another penis placed in it. It was a blur of sex and bodies. At one point I was in a baloney sandwich; fucking one woman on top while a man took me up the ass. Finally the banana was being mashed out of my body. A long time later we rested in a heap while a fruit cocktail drinks were passed about.

"So," one of the women asked me, "do you do large parties often?"

"No," I replied truthfully, "the most was four at once. Normally I am spanked as a bad-boy to perform for individual customers."

"Spanked," one laughed, "like a child?"

"Yea," I confessed, "many people are sexually turned on by being spanked. And lots like to punish naughty boys. I rarely spank anybody."

"People get turned on by being spanked," one girl asked.

"Yes."

"Show me," she said pushing out her naked ass.

"This way," I said taking her wrist and pulling her across my lap. I gave her a few slaps on the bottom and she ouched and sighed. Interestingly enough so did three others. "What are you crying about," I asked one young woman who held her ass as if she was smacked.

"Mind Link," she confessed, "it's a Talent. What she feels I feel, this is interesting. Can I be spanked next?"

Before I knew it, the tables changed, I was in charge. That time I made sure I would satisfy and control them all properly. My hand got pretty sore as I reddened every ass in the room, including Madame Patton. I politely asked if I could red banana one of the boys to which they all begged to be done by me. I only did three of them and it was wonderful. The experience was intense. More than just fucking a warm body, it's a body on fire and the sensation rushes up my cock and balls. I practically faint in multiple orgasms which shake my half human body.

All good things had to come to an end. Madame Patton questioned me during a rest-break and found that it was my ass on the receiving end of spankings. Every member of the brothel had me across their lap and gave me a dozen. Madame Patton then used her riding crop, a gift from a patron. By the time Bill arrived I had a very swollen ass and crop welts from the shoulders to just above the back of the knees.

Bill looked me over and made sure the belt was locked in place before he told me to put on my coveralls. Jane looked slightly shocked, but a nod from Madame Patton made her smile. We were about to leave when she stopped us.

"I have a gift for Mister Jones here," she said holding up a container, "I am allowed to tip."

"That's correct," said Bill. She gave me the box and smiled to Jane who giggled and nodded.

"The box has a six month freshness," she told me along the corridors to the ship. "Maybe Soupy would like one." I giggled and kept up with Bill.

Bill kept me celibate for the rest of the trip, but did let me put a red banana up Soupy's ass and hear him scream. I slept the last night the same way the last five, in bed with Jane, neither of us able to have any kind of sex. We were allowed to talk, well at least while the three fuck-buddies decided how to relieve Soupy of the red banana.

12