Slave Immigrant Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey wake up," Mandy said after she gave me a long sensuous kiss. "Or do I have to spank you?"

"I'm up," I said sitting up. I was back in my apartment, and it was clean and smelling fresh. "Boy did they do a good job. Any idea who the next clients are?"

"I'm not telling you."

"Fine, by the way what time is it?"

"About four thirty," smiled Mandy as it helped me off the sofa. "Now go use the Dark-Room and you can watch your favourite soap while eating pizza and Slave Beer."

"Fantastic," I called as I headed into the Dark-Room. Oddly enough I did feel much better. Nausea gone, and any after-effects of the drugs were not even noticeable. Once out of the Dark-Room I sat naked in the entertainment area watching my favourite soap.

House of the Thunders is one of the better exotic soaps because they actually work on a good story line to which sex is just an aside. The Thunders are a wealth family who live in the Free Zone but manage several large corporations. Thursdays are the best days of the week, that's when either Master or Mistress Thunder take the staff to terms and punishes them. Each staff member is read the riot act for whatever they were involved with in the past week and can give the viewer a good replay of past episodes. The worst is the young, dim-witted maid Grace Celtic, as played by Dianne Murphy. To say the least Dianne Murphy is hot. She gets the cane live every Thursday at 5:30PM and camera crews can't wait to see what antics she pulls because of it. Normally she is so downright horny she's been known to stop and rip off the cloths of any man passing by and rape him right there. You even see her pussy lips on the show filling with vaginal fluid and drooling down her leg. Now that she is by Free Zone definition married to some Action Network Exec, she's been known to rape him on camera too. For the past few weeks however they have been leaving the station together modestly.

"She seems more like a Britney Spears without getting pregnant," commented Mandy as the show ended. There was a knock at the door.

"Shoot," I cursed as I rushed the pizza and glass to the kitchen. "You could help me," I snapped.

"What would you say if Dianne Murphy was behind the door?"

"HA!" I laughed "fat chance."

It set me up. I opened the door and there was Dianne Murphy with,... Mister Murphy and nobody else. The two quickly stepped into the apartment and he closed the door.

"Hi," said Mister Murphy, "I'm actually her husband Charles Chase is my real name. I guess you know my wife Dianne."

"Oh yea," I said and followed her towards the living area, "welcome to my home."

"This is exactly like some of the places we use to visit," laughed Dianne. "And you're not intimidated by us?"

"We're all just people," I explained, "Look, three dimensions; I need to eat, have feelings, full-fill contracts, and need sexual gratification."

"Well that's why I insisted you be fed first," said Dianne, "after getting the cane like that I'm so hot to trot, that I'm in charge for the next two days." She grabbed and jacked my cock to see if I could get any more aroused. "I see you are ready to go."

"Yes Mistress," I said before she body-tossed me on to the sofa lifted her skirt and impaled herself on me.

"Exactly what I want," she gasped and began riding my cock like some reigning champ going full speed. She shuttered and I felt her vagina contract on me. "Round one," she laughed. "Don't mind Charlie here. This is his sub day, his cock is way too big and he hasn't the nerve to get it reduced. I hope you can keep it up till I'm satisfied."

"I'll do my best," I gasped as I felt a mounting orgasm. "Do I need to ask permission to cum?"

"Maybe," said Dianne.

"When I'm in charge you will," chirped Charlie.

"The android, Mandy right," she asked.

"How may I be of service?"

"Gage and strip Charlie for me."

"Poor Charlie," I teased. Bad move; that stupid comment earned me a hard slap to the face.

"You show respect to my Husband at all times," she warned me. "I also know I'm not suppose to slap your face so I'll let this be a warning, you tease him you will get the cane. What was the worst given to him Android?"

"Twenty four, Mistress."

"Let's make it an even fifty next time you piss me off," she spat at me. She shuttered again. "Oh that's good," she smiled wickedly. "Change positions get on top of me." It was awkward with the sofa and all, but we switched into a basic missionary position and I got to work. "Fuck me hard," she cursed.

We changed positions several times, and Mandy served us fruit juice without stopping. I had little knowledge of the Free Skyes antimony but I'm sure a regular Earth Woman would have been rubbed raw. The fruit juice obviously helped since she was so slick and wet.

"Aren't you sore of something," I had to ask.

"I've had a special operation with increased glands for longer sex," she gasped. "When we finish Mandy give him twenty-four for not calling me Mistress. In fact; start spanking him now."

"Oh ouch," I gasped, "thank-you Mistress."

"What," she giggled as my spanks sent me sharply into her. "Why are you thanking me?"

"Because," ouch, "a couple of times during a threesome; the Mistress had me spanked by the Master into fucking her. It was quite erotic, Mistress. Can we not just, ouch, consider this a learning experience Mistress."

"I'll consider it," she giggled, "keep spanking."

Okay so we were swept away by the moment. A half hour later my butt was numb and Mandy noticed it. It stopped spanking me as we kept fucking and she rolled on top of me. My ass suddenly became so sore I bounced up back at her. We laughed and kept on fucking each other.

"Enough," gasped Mistress Dianna as she pushed me away from her. "Charles, you may take off the gage. Pontiac go serve Master Charles now."

"Slave," commanded Master Charles. He pointed to the floor at his feet. I walked up to him and went down to my knees. He pointed to his foot and I went on all fours and kissed his foot. "Take my shoes and socks off."

Charles was a darn good Dom. He slowly had me strip him naked before presenting my already swollen sore ass to him. He applied a large amount of lube up my ass to accommodate his twelve inch long cock. He was a superb cocks man as he gently took me and allowed me a moment to accommodate his larger than life cock.

"We're going to have to do a few things to this ass here," smiled Charles as he pounded his balls against my ass.

"We already planned on that," sighed Mistress Dianna. "You'll like it."

"You guys already planned what to do with me," I asked.

"Sure," said Charles, "everybody has to present to the Company a plan. Owning a slave is a responsibility, just like having a child. We have to have a room for you, a plan of action, work, and more importantly make sure you will grow as a person. And I don't like spoiling surprises." He sighed and came inside me.

"So," I had to open my big mouth, "rest-time, want to watch some TV?"

"Go bend over the spanking horse," said Mistress Dianna. "Mandy fetch me a cane."

"Rattan, plastic fibre, or metal composite? Mandy had to ask."

"Mandy," I half cried as I bent over the ottoman/spanking horse. "By the way we're a package deal, all my possessions, including her my Upgraded Mark Twelve Android, Mandy, my personal trainer."

"We read the contract over carefully," said Master Charles, "it will be kept at home, and I can't see any reason why it shouldn't be a more fashionable size."

"Amen to that," agreed Mistress Dianna. "You can work on your personal problems as a free man. Even Colin and Jeff have had problems about promoting dangerous life-styles."

"Aren't you two worried that Colin and Jeff, or Mistress Stelmac may outbid you?"

"Well," smiled Mistress Dianna as she sat back and seductively spread her legs. "We have a little corporate backing."

"More like major," said Master Charles as he stroked my already sore bottom.

"Those two critics have already announced their designer coffee mugs," laughed Mistress Dianna.

"But they haven't signed a contract with witnesses," I cried. "Those cheaters."

"Knowing Uncle Paul," said Master Charles between kissing my sore ass cheeks, "he'll want you to do something similar, and pay you for it."

"I certainly can," I replied. A fibreglass cane tapped my ass. "What is your best rated show?" The cane hit me. "Yes, the Action New Team," I continued. "But it has to be more than just mugs with say pictures of the reporters on it." The cane landed again, "yes a tie-in with Camarina Coffee, best loved coffee in Central City. Buy a large mug and get you own Action News Mug for free."

"Not a bad idea," said Master Charles, "we should cane him more often."

"Ideas under pressure still should be discussed at the board-room," said Mistress Dianna. She pointed to her vagina, "clean me slave." Charles dropped the cane and dove into her neatly shave pussy like a staving man eating his last meal. "Stand up Pontiac," she told me. "Come here," I moved closer to her. She toyed with my rising penis, "now what can we do now?"

12