Slave Immigrant Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yuck," I gasped, "I my wiping your pee drain. Which I guess is slightly better than wiping your ass after a shit."

"No," said Charles, "I normally do that after work, and you are busy at the set at that time. Lucky you."

"Yes Master," I humbly looked at the floor. He didn't miss that and lifted my face to him.

"What is it," he asked.

"I'm here to serve you both," I confessed. "And I suppose I long for you touch too."

"You may regret that," he told me.

"Am I disturbing something," said Mistress Dianna as she walked into the bathroom.

"No Mistress," said Charles as he went to his knees, "Al here was cleaning my pee-hole."

"Then go to bed husband," she ordered. Then to me, "I need somebody to wipe me clean after I have a pee." She pulled her robe to one side exposing her naked body to me and sat on the toilet. "Get some wet wipes," she ordered me, "I hate bidets, and they splash all over." She leaned forward to pee into the bowel and as she went took the opportunity to kiss me on the lips. My diaper started feeling very small.

"Do you need to be changed yet," she asked reaching into my diaper. "Nope, just a little pre-cum and a hard-on; I wonder if I should do something about that?" She stood up and towered over me as I wiped her vagina clean. "Now prove you did a good job," she ordered me. "Use your tongue."

She put one foot on the bath-tub and leaned against a towel post that was so secure I'm sure people have been tied to it. I worked my tongue into her rolling it up to her clitoris and down again to her vaginal opening. After a few minutes of this I got bold and worked my left hand up her leg to her anus while the right started touching her clitoris. Since she didn't stop me I started finger fucking her anus while rubbing her clitoris. She reached above herself to one of the rings pulling herself up and shuttering to an orgasm.

"I'm going to have so little sleep tonight," she smiled as she sat back on the toilet and flushed it. "Lie on your back." I couldn't see what she was up to as she fumbled with the cabinet. "Lift your legs into the diaper change position," she ordered. She took the diaper off me and put it aside. "We'll put this back on later," she smiled, "see I'm not being wasteful." She positioned herself using her body to hold me in that odd position and keep her hands free. "See this," she held up a long dildo/vibrator. "I'm going to make you cum while I invade you anus. No touching your penis either. I want to see you cum."

She pressed the vibrator against my self-lubricating ass and slowly pushed it in. The pain was incredible as she worked her way past my sphincter. Gritting my teeth I pushed against it trying to make it easier. It entered and she started fucking in and out working her way down. Soon not only was she pressing against my G-spot she reached my clitoris. My eyes glazed over and I came.

"That was quick," she smiled. She pulled the vibrator out of me and dropped it on the floor. "Wash it clean then go back to sleep on your matt. Mandy, diaper him."

"That was quick," I said to Mandy as I washed the vibrator.

"It certainly was," it noted.

"I use to take quite a while," I noted, "I mean before maybe a half hour, now. How long was that?"

"Three minutes," Mandy told me. "Now stop procrastinating get on that table so that I can diaper you and put you to bed."

*

Morning arrived way too soon, 5AM and Mandy had me up and doing morning exercises. Master Charles, (Monday right,) and Dianna reluctantly followed her suggestions and veiled threats. The treadmill was set for uphill and I worked hard to maintain speed while Charles and Dianna sluggishly jogged along. We rotated on the pulley weights and they rested while I continued doing push-ups.

"You don't expect us to keep up with him do you," Master Charles asked Mandy.

"Nonsense," replied Mandy. "As an Ancient he would be considered weak. But definitely not Free Skyes or Earth Human, and I will keep pushing him till he peaks. You two on the other hand, need work. So lay off the jelly doughnuts."

"Do I have to do what it says," Dianna asked Charles.

"Hum," he pondered. Even though he wore a chastity belt Charles was definitely in charge. "You may call Mandy on your cell phone and ask her as to what you can snack on during your many breaks. I can also check the station security and check in on you too."

"Yes Master," she complied too easily.

"Oh please," I had to say. "That was too easy. I smell a sneak slave here."

"You don't know this house," said Master Charles. "Dianna knows that I do check in on her and I do punish her. So keep your mouth shut till you know better. Or do I need to remind you," he raised his hand and I clamped my lips together.

Charles relaxed in a hot bath while Dianna and I took a shower together. Well, more like we bathed each other and Dianna certainly enjoyed making sure my genital was very clean. Master Charles meticulously chose my clothes, three inch heeled shoes with locks so that I couldn't take them off and a small butt-plug up my ass with a diaper over it. Dianna and I ate a slave breakfast while Master Charles enjoyed a well balance breakfast.

"Comfortable," Master Charles asked me.

"No Master Charles," I told him truthfully, "I feel like a huge stubby dick is inside me. Can Mandy take it out now?"

"No," Master Charles told me, "I'm tired of your crying every time you are entered. Mandy; how long can he be taking a training session?"

"Oh," smiled Mandy down at me, "that depends, do you intend to mess his diaper or can I give him an enema at say 11AM so that he would be submissive when he is taken for his language lesson."

"Well now," laughed Master Charles, "messy diapers or a long session with a butt-plug." I shrunk in humiliation.

"Messy diapers," chuckled Dianna, "will Mandy have a video feed of her changing him?"

"Does somebody want to go to work with a sore butt," Master Charles asked her. Dianna looked down at her porridge and kept eating. "Give him an early enema," he ordered Mandy, "then put it back in. Dianna, you can check to see if he can take a stage two butt-plug up his ass during your afternoon delight."

"I don't know," she complained, "he came very quickly when I did him last night."

"Butt-plugs widen the sphincter muscles," Master Charles told her. "They have to be exercised so that he can still clench and hold an enema and not end up pooping his pants. We don't want to give him irritable bowel syndrome and having to pay for his medication. Precautions can be taken," he told me, "so don't worry about it."

"Thank you Master," I told him.

"I also pulled aside a suit for you to wear in the city," Master Charles pointed out, "you can't be seen anywhere near the Ringo Building naked. Those are Uncle Paul's Rules. And yes, you will have panties on under the skirt."

"Time to go to work," Dianna chirped up. She leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Try to stay out of trouble, and clean up please." Meekly I followed them to the door. Master Charles turned and gave me a deep kiss on the lips while caressing my bottom.

"You be good," he told me, "come Friday I might be out of this contraction and it will be in you."

"Can't wait Master," I told him as the diaper felt smaller due to my erection.

12