Slave Immigrant Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How can he pee in a bucket if his hands are tied."

"You hold on to it. And no spilling or I'll have him spank you too."

"You are making my life miserable," she whispered at me.

"You enjoy it," I told her as the commercial ended.

Egone swung the cane again and Rota managed to jump aside as the mechanical arm swung. It too was painful and I screamed. How could Dianna take such pain? I wondered if somebody tough to merchandising the duplication robot program. No that was sick. The cane landed again and hit me right where my thighs meet my bum-cheeks. I hated getting hit there, and partially every spanking I ever got on Free Skyes included that point of my body too.

The last stroke was the worst, it went on a diagonal. From the top right hand corner of my butt and wrapping down to the lower left side of the cheek. There were small breaks in my skin as the welts crossed to which the robot doctor sprayed antiseptic on the wounds and small spray on band aids making my butt look like a connect-a-dot of pain. The robotic restraints let me go and Rota helped me up.

"You need to go pee now," she told me. I looked over her shoulder and saw Dianna bloody mess of a bottom and all squatting over an old fashioned honey pot. "Keep your hands on your head," Rota ordered me as she lead me to a similar piss-pot for me to pee in. I had to go bad, and she held my penis. "Start peeing," she ordered as he free hand wandered over my sore bottom. At first I dribbled, and then it just rushed out of me.

She lead me back to the robot doc/cot and had me lie down on my back. She giggled as my sore ass touched the cool synthetic leather of the cot. I put my hands above my head and waited. Rota was still playing with my penis and I was getting very aroused.

"Wow," she gasped, "not that big, but I can put two hands around it."

"Thank-you," I had to giggle. "Up your virgin ass if I do it wrong you will never want to get fucked there again." Then seriously, "if I do it right. You'll be begging for more."

"Sex is not that simple," the young Rota lectured to me. "Right way, wrong way, I've already had sex, it's mandatory part of my sex education class. I was fucked by an android; and it made me cum. And it was much longer than yours."

"In some ways you're more of a virgin than cupcake," Dianna said to Rota as she stormed into the room. "Now if you want to play with my little cock you can suck it hard."

"But I'm not a fluffer," gasped Rota.

"You want to work for me," said Dianna, "sex-play is a part of the contract. Or you can go back to being an unpaid intern. Your choice, stay and suck that cock. Or leave, and go back to the intern board." Life was tough in the Free Zone. Apartment rents were 100% higher, up to four people shared a single apartment. I somehow had the feeling the upper bunk in my room wasn't going to be empty for long.

"Yes Mistress," Rota mumbled before her lips touched my cock. "Yuck," she gagged, "he still has pee in his cock." I gritted my teeth but still shook in laughter.

"Next time shake it virgin," Dianna snapped back at her. "Now suck that cock, I'm horny." She then smacked the top of my head. "Stop laughing or I'll take you over my knee." I suppressed to a giggle, but the thought of Dianna, who's ass is way more sore than mine with me over her lap. "What is on your mind," she demanded.

"Oh," I gritted as Rota's teeth nicked my cock, "besides Rota's teeth on my cock lots Mistress. To be painfully honest, the thought of you sitting down on that very swollen and punished ass of yours with me over your lap, it something I think would not happen."

"Oh-ho," laughed Dianna as she pushed Rota away and lead me off the table by my ear. "You were not here during Winter Festival. It was on a Thursday, and after being punished by Egone, we had a fan vote." She sat on a chair almost enjoying the pain before she took me over her lap. "I made Egone cry like a little boy."

Now a smart slave would never have said what I said. That was like waving a red cloak to a bull on a Sunday afternoon in Madrid. But Mistress E has long lectured to me that a slave has to be painfully honest if his Mistress or Master is ever going to trust them. I don't know if they ever trusted me, somebody was always watching me. No matter how much I begged and pleaded she landed a good dozen before she gave in and raped me.

We wrestled on the floor as she mounted me and fucked me. It was contagious, I was never so aroused by her actions I drowned in her lust. Eventually after coming so many times I was sprawled on the floor panting for air. Dianna, was still in control as she looked over and saw Rota standing there by the cot/table. Poor Rota, twenty-six and so much wanted to be in the action.

"Get an eyeful," Dianna asked her.

"Yes Mistress," she mumbled.

"Go get three bottles of water," she ordered, "one for each of us. I want to see you naked?"

"Wha-who me," she stammered as she went to a refreshment table and took back three refillable bottles of filtered water.

"Yes you," snapped Dianna taking two of the bottles. She tossed one to me, "you want more," she asked me. I drank the water, it felt great.

"Yes please," and handed her the empty bottle.

"Go get yourself some Slave Beer," she ordered me. Reluctantly there was none in the recovery room and I had to leave. Outside I met Master Charles and the Posse.

"Well," asked Master Charles.

"Well what," I asked back, "I was ordered to go drink some Slave Beer and then go back in I guess."

"Here," said Buddy as he took a bottle out of a cooler and was about to hand it to me. He then stopped and kissed the bottle before handing it to me. I broke the bottle's seal and drank from it as I went back in. "He's going to make love to both of them with that little thing." I had to close the door and had no idea what the conversation would be about.

Eventually we got out of the studio and the Ringo Building. We had to wait till we were one subway stop away from the Ringo Building when Mistress Dianna ordered us out of the car and on to the platform. Master Charles, Rota, and myself all striped down naked only to be collared and leashed by our Mistress. Well Charles was still in his chastity belt so nobody saw his dick. Sergeant Cody stuffed our clothes in a Gym-bag and followed us. A few news robot cameras followed us for a short period of time. I guess Dianna leading her slaves about town is no big news.

As I said Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays were Mistress Dianna's days and I learned that fast.

12