Slave Jemma Ch. 02

Story Info
Her training continues, she complies (for now).
2.6k words
4.3
38.3k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you all for the comments!! I know some of you would prefer Jemma fights back a little more, and I have to admit I like reading that as well. But she hasn't quite reached that part yet. Patience, my wonderful readers! :) I'm leaving this chapter under non-consent, but will probably move it to BDSM soon. We'll see how the story progresses. Enjoy!!

*****

Another man entered the room as she was just beginning to relax. Her Master, although she still refused to call him that, walked back into position between her legs and removed the catheter. She gasped as she felt it slide out, feeling the urge to pee. He put the table back to rights, closing her legs, and removed her ankle cuffs. The strap around her torso was removed next. And finally her wrists were freed. She carefully stood on shaky legs, walking to the restroom at his gentle command. After relieving her bladder, hissing through the pain, she re-entered the room.

"Slave Jemma, this is Sir Jerrod. You will refer to him as such. You are showing such a remarkable submissiveness. He will train you to bring that out and in turn be a better slave."

She wasn't sure what shocked her the most. Being told she was already a slave, or the fact that he knew her name. She shouldn't be shocked. After all, he sent in a resignation letter, in her name, officially ending her employment. And he knew where she lived. But it was the first time he said her name out loud.

Silence descended as both men waited for her response. She was at loss, wondered what exactly they wanted her to say. That she accepted her slavery? That she was happy to have pleased him? Or perhaps that she would gladly go with Jerrod... Sir Jerrod?... and learn all the wonderful things about being a slave to another person. She smirked at that last thought.

Master watched her face as she contemplated her next move. Her smirk was rewarded with a quick smack to her naked ass. She yelped, grabbing her own cheeks to protect them.

"Drop your hands to your sides."

She just looked at him, unwilling to move, surprised he smacked her.

"Drop your hands now or you go back on the table and get more gel. Only this time I will give you the full dose."

Her hands moved to her sides. She heard Sir Jerrod snicker as her face warmed.

"Good girl. Now, you were swatted for smirking. You will be submissive at all times, never questioning your Master or trainers. Sir Jerrod will give you the complete list of rules. Go with him, and be a good girl so you won't have to be punished."

She nodded her head, resulting in another smack. This time her hands moved to cover her ass, but quickly returned to her sides.

"When you are given an order, you respond with 'yes Master' or 'yes Sir'. Let's try again. Go with Sir Jerrod and be a good girl."

"Yes Sir," she meekly responded.

He smiled, "Good girl."

She followed Sir Jerrod out of the room and down a hall. There were doors one each side of the hall, plain unmarked doors. She wondered if these were more exam rooms, or something entirely different. They stopped before an elevator where he entered a series of numbers. No ordinary button on this machine. She would need a code just to get the doors open, if she was ever able to escape.

They stepped into the elevator and he entered another series of numbers before the doors closed and they descended. Three levels lower, the doors reopened and she found herself in another hallway, a wider hallway. Only this time, it didn't have that stark medical feel. Instead, the hallway was decorated in rich colors. Vibrant reds, purples and blues reflected a welcoming atmosphere, distributed in artwork, statues and plant life. The walls were painted a soft yellow color, completely complementing the items throughout the hall.

Barely given time to take it all in, she was escorted to a door. This time each door was marked with a letter. The door she was led to had a fancy J inscribed on it. His hand on her lower back gently pushed her forward as the door was opened. She looked around, taking in the seemingly simple interior. Muted grays and deep blue colors seemed to be predominating in this room. The carpeting was thick beneath her bare feet, her toes gripping and pulling on it. There was a desk to the left, a laptop sitting on its otherwise pristine surface. A floor lamp and chair sat near the desk, but far enough to show that they were two separate areas of the room. A small table was situated beside the chair.

She avoided looking to the right, ignoring the huge bed with its posts on each corner. By not looking, she also missed the blanketed pallet at the foot of the bed. There were no windows, but the artwork in the room gave a feel of looking to the outdoors. Bright sunlit paintings of fields and trees graced the walls, each showing a different location. She jumped as the door was shut firmly, turning to face him.

"Go and kneel beside the chair. We need to talk."

His words gave little room for disobedience. Besides, it seemed better to obey and give the perception of being the submissive they desire. Perhaps they would give her more freedom, in time, and she could escape. She crossed the room, kneeling beside the chair, waiting for him.

He joined her shortly, after taking a few things from a desk drawer. Using his foot, he pushed her thighs apart, spreading her legs until she was sure he could see her hidden treasure. He grasped her hands, placing them on her thighs and tilted her head down a bit so she was looking at the carpet. "This is how you will kneel, unless told otherwise. Now, stand."

She stood to her feet, continuing to look at the floor. He moved her hands behind her back, wrapping her fingers around each opposite elbow. She whimpered as she looked down, seeing her breasts thrust out. His foot tapped her foot, silently ordering her to part her legs. Once again, she could feel air brushing against her nether regions. She quivered, knowing he would have access to her pussy regardless of his command to stand or kneel. He left her head alone, as it was already tilted slightly down.

"This is how you will stand, unless otherwise noted. There are other positions, but you will use these two daily. Kneel."

She dropped to her knees, grateful for the soft carpet. Immediately her thighs parted a small distance from each other, hands resting on her legs. He walked away and she looked up, following him with her eyes. He opened a cabinet, hidden within the walls of the room. He turned, seeing her eyes upon him, and growled. She immediately dropped her gaze, looking at the floor.

"Never break position without being told. Now, spread your legs further." She whimpered as her legs parted at his command.

"Stand," He commanded. She stood, pushing her breasts out as her arms clasped behind her back, spreading her legs. It wasn't enough, as she soon felt a crop tapping against one leg. She moved her foot further over.

"Kneel." Once again she knelt. But she was still having problems obeying the 'spread further' command, as her thighs were too close together. The crop was gently used to remind her. This continued for a time, getting her used to each position. The crop was used each time, but the more he was required to remind her, the firmer each smack became, until eventually she had pink marks on her thighs.

A knock at the door interrupted their training. At his command the door opened and a naked slave walked in carrying a tray of food. Her auburn hair flowed freely down her back, gently swaying with each step. She stepped lightly, taking the tray to the table close to Sir Jarrod. Stepping back from the table, she lowered her body to the floor; kneeling for him in the position Jemma was being taught. Jemma gasped softly as she looked at the other slave. Her nipples were pierced with little rings; a chain ran from each ring to another ring situated right over her clit. Her stomach and legs were well toned, causing Jemma to feel jealous.

The slave waited for Sir Jerrod's command, kneeling at his feet. "Very good slave Patrice, you may leave."

Patrice looked upset, but only for a moment. It seemed she wanted more from Sir Jerrod. "Yes Sir Jerrod, thank you." She silently rose to her feet and left the room, never looking back.

Jemma looked up at him from her own kneeling position, a questioning look on her face.

"You may speak freely when we are alone in this room, slave Jemma. But you will also show me respect. If you disobey, I will take away your right to talk."

She looked at him, pondering his words, but not wanting to argue. She did, however, voice her question, "What did she want from you?"

He just looked at her, as if he was waiting for something. She began to get upset, feeling ignored, until she remembered. "What did she want from you, Sir Jerrod?"

He grunted in response, pleased she remembered on her own. "I do not know what you mean, slave. She was only delivering the evening meal."

"But she wanted something, Sir. I saw it on her face."

"Slave Patrice served me daily, until the Master decided I was to train you. Perhaps she longs for a taste of my cock. Shall I call her back, and she can show you how to serve?"

Jemma was visibly shaken, not wanting to see another girl having sex with him, with anyone. "No Sir, that is fine," she softly answered, turning her blushing face to the floor again.

The aroma of roasted meat and vegetables filled the air as he lifted the lid from the plate. She moaned, suddenly realizing how famished she was.

"Here is a new rule for you to remember, slave. When you are in the presence of a Master or trainer, you are to kneel at their feet for your food, unless otherwise told. They will feed you, at their discretion."

She moaned at his words, hoping that didn't mean she would go hungry tonight. He chuckled, knowing exactly what she was thinking.

"Tonight, in order to get your dinner, you must first have dessert."

She looked up, confused, as he covered the food again and removed his pants. His cock stood proud, waiting for her attention. She balked, not wanting to suck another cock. But she had to eat. She opened her mouth, eyes closing as she waited for him to cram it into her mouth. Instead, he sat down. Now she was even more confused than before.

"You will suck me, slave. I will fuck your face when I want to, but you will begin when told to."

She scooted forward, taking his cock into her hand. Her fingers didn't even meet as she gripped the base. Oh hell, how would she take all of it? Her tongue slowly traced circles around the head as she felt his hand rest on her head, fingers tangling in her hair. This encouraged her to go further. She dipped her head down, taking the soft head into her mouth, slowly sliding it back and forth over her tongue. His moans of pleasure shot straight through to her cunt, awakening her body. She moaned with him, scooting closer to take more, suddenly hungry for his cock.

Her mouth opened wider, taking as much as she could, until she gagged. She pulled back, gasping lightly. His hand pulled her closer, so she took him into her mouth again; pushing herself to take more, trying to use the same techniques the Master tried teaching her. She swallowed, finding she was able to take just a little more. His moans became groans, pulling her closer to his body. She panicked, pulling back. He allowed her to take a breath before gripping her face with both hands and thrusting into her mouth.

"This... oh fuck... this is how I will fuck your face, little slave."

He continued thrusting into her mouth, drool spilling down her chin and dripping to her naked breasts, her fingers gripping his thighs as she gagged, his cock pushing down her throat. Suddenly she felt him swell, recognizing this from the last time she had a cock in her mouth. He shot his load down her throat in spurts, warm goo sliding into her empty belly. He pulled back, depositing the rest in her mouth, right on her tongue. She tried swallowing but he stopped her.

"Show me, stick your tongue out."

She stuck her tongue out, his cum filling her mouth. "Now swallow." She swallowed, body quivering in repulsion, hating the taste. He chuckled at her reaction. "You will get used to it, little slave. For you will be getting your dessert before each meal, until I say otherwise."

She sighed, accepting this, for now, "Yes Sir."

Now, thank me for my seed and we will eat.

"Thank you for letting me swallow your load, kind Sir. I can't wait to try it again."

He growled, "Sarcasm will get you nowhere, little slave; unless you want a diet of cum and water for a few days?"

She whimpered softly, "No Sir. I'm sorry. Thank you for using me, for cumming down my throat."

"That was much better."

He removed the lid again and began feeding them both, giving her small morsels on the same fork he was using. She didn't like it, wanted to eat on her own. But she also knew she needed food, so she opened her mouth each time he offered more. When she was thirsty, he gave her a sip of water. Some day he would try something new with her. But for now, he allowed her to hold the cup when she took a drink.

Soon after dinner, the stresses of the day began to catch up with her. She was warm, surprisingly since she was naked, her belly was full and she was comfortable. Well, as comfortable as she could be, kneeling on the floor. Silent tears began to slide down her cheeks as she tried hiding them from him.

He looked down at the girl at his feet. He wondered when she would give in and cry. She held out a lot longer than the last girl he trained. He gently scooped her up and placed her on his lap, grabbing a thick blanket from the floor to wrap around her. She didn't even ask where the blanket came from, or when he pulled his pants up even. She just cried, tears falling faster as she sobbed in his arms. She was overwhelmed and lost, feeling betrayed, taken advantage of and used. But somehow she also felt safe, cared for and comforted. The emotions battling within her also exhausted her. Soon she was asleep in his arms.

He held her, enjoying the warmth of her naked body. When the tears finally stopped and the hiccups slowed their rhythm, he carried her to the bed. He would allow her to rest there until the next phase of her training. For the day was still young enough.